Subject X1- The Leader (Non E...

By ralexx07

"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ง๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”" โ™ก๏ธŽ Subject X1 also known as Violet was affected by... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
NEW BOOK?!
A/N
New Book
AN

CHAPTER 22

927 16 7
By ralexx07

Brenda had parked the bus waiting for any sign of the hostages running out of the building, it was also disturbingly quiet.

Violet sat reloading her gun when they heard doors burst open, and out came the running kids Violet quickly got up running out of the bus. Brenda did the same as they quickly got the kids on the bus. The kids where scared at first but Brenda assured them they were safe. They all got into the bus relieved, that's when Violet noticed no sign of Minho, then there was the sound of tires screeching. Violet turned to see two trucks speeding over to them, Violet cursed under her breathe. She quickly turned to Brenda "go" Brenda quickly turned over to her "what? what are you doing" but Violet was already getting off "just go, loose them then pull around" she said before she bolted towards the side of the building.

Brenda didn't have a choice as she quickly closed the doors and sped off, Violet didn't turn around she kept running to the side of the building. She heard the vans approaching so she quickly turned running down a line of buildings. When she finally stopped she was still far away from the compound but she stopped leaning on a building to get a breather.

When she finally realized she had places to be she bolted towards the large building with the letters WCKED on the side. When she got closer she saw guards who were shooting at something, she quickly took out her gun shooting all three of them in the head as they fell to the floor. She took a deep breath as she felt her chest began to heave. She steadied herself on the brick wall she was next to trying not to puke. When she finally composed herself she bolted, she looked up to see the building getting closer, just a little more she kept thinking as she pushed herself harder.

She finally ran out onto a dead main road she could see two guys up front, one was on the group one was kneeling next to him, as she got closer she noticed they had WCKED suites on. She got a sick feeling in her stomach when she noticed who was kneeling "Minho" she said though it came out like a whisper. Then as if the whole world went on mute, Violet couldn't hear anything as she watched Newt dead on the ground his mouth slightly ajar.

She didn't realize what she was doing all she knew was she felt pain as she let out a loud cry that sounded like a scream, as she fell on her knees. Violet didn't even know what was happening as she fell on her knees crying a large sonic wave came out from her lighting up red as it grew bigger spreading around. The windows shattered as Violet sat on her knees crying, when she finally let her hands fall she opened her eyes as she slowly crawled over to Newts dead body.

She bent down to try and hear his heart beat but she didn't feel anything "no, no, no" she kept repeating as she brought her hands down to pump air into his chest "you can't die on me" she whispered. When Newt didn't respond she felt worse as she forcefully hit him on the chest yelling "you can't die on me" before letting out a chocked sob. "You promise, you promised me" she whispered as she silently wept. At the moment Violet couldn't feel anything but pain everything she'd been pushing further and further away, the pain of her mother, the pain of her brother. It wall came up as she physically felt her heart ache like someone had it in there hands and was crushing it.

Then something clicked "where's Thomas?" she whispered, "he went to turn himself in" Minho whispered as tears still fell from his eyes. "Damn it" Violet cursed, her brother. Where the hell was her brother, "did you guys see Nickolas?" Minho looked up at her "he left to the bus" he muttered. Violet felt relief for only a second before it became grief then anger. "Get to the bus" Violet said as she dusted her knees of the small pebbles and dirt. "What?" he asked confused "get to the bus i'll meet you there" Minho sniffled wiping his eyes. "Where are you going?" he asked when he saw her begin to walk towards the building "getting back Thomas" she called as she stopped turning to look at Minho.

"Newt died to get you and Thomas to the safe heaven" Violet paused as she let Newts death sink in "and i'll be damned if Newt died in vein" Violet quickly called before turning around and walking into the WCKED compound. She was slightly pissed Thomas would do something stupid so she was going to go and knock some sense into him.

As she got it she immediately saw only a few amount of guards as most lay on the ground dead she raised her hand swiping it in front of her as the guards went tumbling back. This is what Theresa meant when she said Violet would have more power now. Violet turned heading down a corridor, it was empty except for a body in a white suite. Violet got closer bending down to see who it was, ironically there laid Dr Paige dead with a bullet wound on her head. Violet held a straight tear stained face as she got up quickly heading for the stairs to go up to the labs where she was sure they were holding Thomas. She quickly ran up stairs as the red number signs by the door kept growing, when she got the lab floor she was tired again since it was one of the highest floors. She quickly ran down the long hallway straining her ear for any little noise but all she could hear was her breathing.

Violet cursed under her breathe as she turned down another corridor, she paused when she though she heard a noise. She stood there frozen trying to see if she could here it again, she heard it again like a metal tray falling. She quickly ran towards it turning down another corridor, when she got closer she heard the grunts. She quickened her pace when she got closer she spotted an opened door.

She quickly ran to it pushing it open as she saw Janson Theresa and Thomas, Violet quickly grabbed her gun not hesitating to shoot as Janson ducked. "Go!" she called as Theresa got up dragging Thomas up with her and heading for the door. Violet kept shooting as she walked back wards closing the door behind her. When the coast was clear she ran over to Theresa pick up Thomas. She slung his arm over her shoulder "we have to get to the roof the berg will pick us up" Violet said as she struggled to drag Thomas. "You guys have to get to the berg" Thomas muttered from next to me, "and leave you behind?" Violet scoffed as they got closer to the doors of the staircase. Thomas looked up to see Violets dirt and tear stained face, "you were crying" he said almost in a whisper.

"Yeah no shit, it's not everyday the guy you loved dies" she paused to turn to look at Thomas. "Newt died to save your life, your getting on that berg" she said as she dragged Thomas up the stairs with the help of Theresa. Climbing the stairs was hard enough but now they had to do it with a hurt Thomas next to them. Luckily they where already high up so they didn't need to climb that much, not saying it wasn't a work out.

By the time they made it up They were all tired Theresa went to pull the door but it had a lock in it, Violet could feel the flames burst from below them not to far. "Move over" she muttered before kicking the doors open causing it to fly back. She fixed Thomas on herself as they dragged him out, when they got in the middle Violet looked around noticing no berg in sight. "Where the hell are they" she muttered, they were about to turn back to go to a different building when the flames burst from the door. They jumped back a little as they felt the heat from the flames.

"Damn it" Violet said as she dragged Thomas along with Theresa closer to her so the heat wouldn't knock him out. She kneeled down trying to cover Thomas, that's when she heard the noise of the berg. She quickly looked around noticing the huge berg getting closer "cmon we have to get him on the berg" she called to Thomas as Violet began to pick up his arm throwing it over her shoulder.

They dragged Thomas closer to the edge as the berg got closer opening the back door, Violet could see Minho, Frypan, Jorge, and even Brenda as they got closer. Just then a loud boom and rumbling came from next to them, Violet turned to see a large building fall not to far away from them causing the ground to shake. "Hurry!" Violet called as she dragged Thomas closer. "Now!" she yelled as both her and Theresa threw Thomas as he roughly landed on the berg. Everyone turned to help him lay down as Thomas turned and locked eyes with Theresa.

Violet watched the interaction, another loud booming sounded but this one was much closer Violet turned around to see a large building fall on the one they were on. Violet turned to Theresa "tell my brother i love him, and tell Aris i'm sorry for being a dick!" Violet called to Theresa. Theresa looked over at her confused and that's when Violet saw the tears that where brining her eyes. Just then Violet felt the ground behind them begin to collapse, and with all the energy she had left which wasn't a lot, she pushed Theresa onto the berg as a glow of red covered her body.

It was like the earth was in slow motion as Theresa soared in the air getting closer and closer to the berg while Violet felt her begin to fall, then once Theresa hit the berg floor and tumbled down everything went back to normal as Violet kept falling.

The last thing she was was the look on Aris and Nicks face as they both looked over the edge of the berg, they were both crying. Violet smiled as she realized all her friends where safe and soon would be at the safe heaven, she smiled as a single tear slipped before she was enveloped into the never ending darkness.

Nooo it's over, i actually cried when i was writing Neets part so yeah... anyway i'm so happy to have finished a book finally, i hope you guys liked it and i hope you don't hate me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 39 14
The Glade was something you'll never forget, the maze was something you'll never forget. But now that you've escaped it all, the Scorch is something...
17.4K 225 15
Hi everyone this is my first fan fiction sorry if it sucks Your y/n. Jansons kid. You work at wicked but soon get sent up to maze A.what happens then...
359 12 11
Book 3 of A Beautiful Distraction (Aris Jones x Reader) Years later in the Safe Haven you can finally live your best life.It's better than you could...
3K 321 23
This is the story of a boy, a boy named Newt. A boy originally from the British Isles, plunged on a journey across the Atlantic and into the hands...