the one

By mamas1234

the girls life as a pregnant teen More

introduced
schools over
the party
waking up
A/N
the bad shit
mights
new turns

liya place

47 0 0
By mamas1234

lia POV
we pulled up to liya house and I kept pressing the doorbell til ur ass came and opened it.she finally opened it. when she did her hair was a mess and she had on a sweats.

wtf liya we were suppose to be going out!!! wtf are u wearing ?!?!?!

chill lia im not ready to go yet. its 12pm I'm leaving at 7.

yea ok me nique Nicholas and David  leaving at 6 to get in free  but we going to the mall

nique- yea

lia- so let's go to the mall

everyone- ok

         *1 hour later*
we all went to the mall but liya stayed beyond to pick out what she wanted to wear. nique and I split up with the boys. we bought jays, heels ,and kds. we got 4pairs of each then we went to buy clothes. we got crops, jeans, and dress we got a lot of that and then met up with the boys at the food court.

David POV
me and Nicholas had bought shoes and clothes we bought $500 worth of stuff then met up with the girls.

David- what y'all wanna eat???

lia- chick-fil-a

David- ok what you want???

lia- food

David- you play to much lia what do you want??

lia- don't you raise your damn voice me David

David- my bad damn........ I'll get you usual

lia- ok now u say something smart. Nique and Nicholas what y'all want??

Both- whatever your getting

lia- and what kinna drink ???

nique- coke

nicholas- strawberry fanta

lia- who paying for y'all I sure as hell ain't

Nicholas- I am how much you need???

lia-for y'all just $20.

Nicholas- damn what the fuck y'all getting

lia- don't worry abt it.

he gave me the money we ain't and headed back to liya house.

Liyah POV
they came back to my house and we got dressed. lia had on a long blue see thru dress with spandex and blue 6inches. nique had on a short sparkling red dress with jewels on it and 3in pumps. I had on a long black dress with a long split on both sides and yellow flats. we all washed our hair so it could curl, but nique hair was still braided so she left it down. Johnson came and he had on a tuxedo. which was fresh but stupid as fuck. then nick(Nicholas) had on the same thing as David. they had on a shirt that said Bros before hoes and pants that were camo we all left the house at 5:30 and arrived there at 6:15. then we seen my most hated brianna. the main weave whore. she was drunk and she was tore tf up.

Brianna POV

I seen lia and we never liked each other . I can't wait to hop on that ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 244K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
133K 5.8K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
44.4K 2.3K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...
1M 53.9K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...