Limerence [A Yandere Narrativ...

By Mad_and_Twisted

[Yandere! Bodyguard x Yakuza Reader x Yandere! Yakuza] Limerence is a state of mind which results from a roma... More

Ch.1: New Clan Leader.
Ch.2: Not the Good Guys.
Ch.3: Not Your Baby.
Ch.4: Resisting.
Ch.5: A Loyal Bodyguard.
Ch.7: It Started.
Ch.8: War.
Ch.9: Preparations.
Ch.10: First Paw.
Ch.11: Closer Allies.
Ch.12: Mamoru Clan.
Ch.13: Trust.
Ch.14: The Rook.
Ch.15: Plans.
Ch.16: New Allies.
Ch.17: Report.
Ch.18: New Tactic.
Ch.19: Everything Stays.
Ch.20: The Knight.
Ch.21: Poker.
Ch.22: Source.
Ch.23: Travel.
Ch.24: In The Office.
Ch.25: Flying Over.
Special Chapter!
Ch.27: The Hotel.
Ch.28: Preparations.
Ch.29: Alley.

Ch.6: New Determination.

5.6K 350 80
By Mad_and_Twisted

Song: Natural -Imagine Dragons.

Toshizou feels his conscience coming back to him as he hears a beeping sound on his left.

When he opens his eyes, he sees the white ceiling over him. Realizing where he was, he tries to stand up and go back to his duty, however, a hand presses his shoulder and pushes him down back to the bed.

He looks at his side and sees the mocking smile of his friend, Souji.

“Calm down, Toshi” he speaks “You are not leaving this room anytime soon”
Toshizou frowns.

“I have to go back to (Y/n)-sama”

“Well, you can’t” his smile never left his lips “That’s a direct order from the boss” he sits back on the chair.

“Who is watching over her?” he asks immediately.

“She’s fine” Souji shrugs.

“Yamato Souji” he glares at him.

Souji stays silent for a second and then laughs.

“If you want to intimidate me you need to try harder than that”

Toshizou rolls his eyes and tries to stand up again but he was pushed down one more time.

“Are you trying to go against a direct order?” Souji raises an eyebrow.

“I’m trying to make sure that she is fine”

“Still” Souji seemed serious “Her orders are more important than your feelings”

Toshizou stayed silent. He was right, but he couldn’t help himself. When he was trying to get up again. Souji speaks.

“Besides, the boss’s grandmother ordered all the service to give the boss some alone time with Nakamura Hiro”

Toshizou froze, he understands now that Souji didn’t want to tell him and he was trying to avoid the question.

He looks blankly at the ceiling, now that he was in here. He wasn’t able to keep the creeps on line.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

The sound of the bokken hitting each other resounded on the dojo as (Y/n) had a cold look on her face.

Hiro could tell that her hands were shaking since her strikes weren’t as perfects as she used to do.

She was nervous.

“(Y/n)-chan” he puts his bokken down and looks at her eyes as she lowers her guard looking down.

Hiro walks closer to her and lifts her face from her chin.

“Is something bothering you?”

She knew that she couldn’t lie to him.

“What if I’m not good enough to lead this clan?” she mutters.

“Is that what you are worried about?” he raises an eyebrow.

She nods looking him at the eyes “Toshizou got hurt because I was distracted…”

“Saitou Toshizou got hurt because he was doing his job. This has nothing to do with your leadership” he pinches her cheeks.

“But…”

“Nothing” he gently pulls her cheeks “(Y/n), you are the only woman that I know that is capable to do so many thing at the same time and you’re incredible at everything you do. You can’t give up now” he stops pulling her cheeks and gently caresses them, the woman looks to the side and starts thinking “...But if you’re still a little troubled with the situation. We can always get married and help each other from the top” he smiles and leans down to her lips.

Before he could place his lips on hers, she covers his mouth with her hand while thinking.

“You’re right, I didn’t get this far to give up now” she takes a step back leaving a dumbfounded man behind her. She starts pacing on the room.

“(Y/n)…” he tried to call her attention.

“I knew this wouldn’t be easy but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible” she keeps muttering to herself.

However, it seems that the woman was too deep in thought to even acknowledge his words.

“(Y/n), I love you” he kept trying.

“Nevertheless, my father didn’t have it easy either and he trusted this to me” she was deep in thought.

“(Y/n), I killed Romanov Vladimir after days of torture because he disrespected you” he gave up, knowing that she isn't paying attention to him.

“I can’t let him down with my doubts, I have to step up and do better”

“Do you remember Ito Ren back in high school and that he disappeared out of nowhere? Well, I killed him too because he told me that he was in love with you”

“But I can’t afford to lose someone as loyal as Toshizou…”

“And I hate Saitou Toshizou, I can’t wait to slide his throat open and—”

“That’s right!” she finishes her train of thought and stops pacing on the dojo to turn looking at Hiro “Thank you for giving me a piece of advise” she walks closer to him and kisses his cheek “I have work to do, I’ll see you tomorrow”

Hiro wanted to say something to keep her more time on his side, however, when he saw the look of determination on her eyes he didn’t want to stop her from her plans.

“Okay” he smiles and nods “I’ll see you tomorrow”

She nods and walks to the door of the dojo but when she was about to open the door, she stops and tilts her head looking at him “Did you say something of Ito Ren?”

Hiro shakes his head “I don’t even remember meeting someone with that name”

“Oh…” she shrugs and exits the dojo.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

When the night arrives, Toshizou looks blankly at the ceiling. Souji left long ago for a mission and now he was alone with his thoughts and the annoying beeping sound next to him.

“Saitou-san” the clan’s doctor enters the room.

Toshizou looks at the man, hoping that he would let him go.

“Kurosaki-san…” he nods acknowledging him.

“How are you feeling?” he checks his vitals.

“I’m good, I’m ready to go back to work”

“Not really” he gently hits him with his clipboard on the head “One inch to the right and the knife could’ve done really damage. Right now you need time to recover until your wound is healed”

Toshizou sighs “I can’t stay here much longer”

“That’s why I’m here” he grabs a wheelchair “(Y/n)-sama asked me to take you to her room, she wants to threat your wounds”

Toshizou sits up quickly bringing pain to his wound, he groans and lays back on the bed. Kurosaki sighs and shakes his head.

“Slowly, you idiot”

Once on the wheelchair, the doctor takes Toshizou to (Y/n)’s room and leaves him on her door. He knocks a couple of times before leaving.

(Y/n) opens the door and looks down at Toshizou, he looks at her and sees that she’s already wearing a short yukata, her hair was loose and he could notice little dark spots under her eyes as if she hadn’t been sleeping properly.

She takes a step to the side and helps him enter to her room.

“Can you get up?” her voice was quiet.

“Yes, (Y/n)-sama” he gets up from the chair as she pushes it to the side of the room.

“Sit on my bed” she takes out a medical kit.

He complies immediately and looks at her. She stands in front of him and glares at him.

“Saitou Toshizou, I need a body guard that can protect me from the beginning until the end, if you lose consciousness then you are unable to do your job properly and I would need to find someone else”

He was shocked, she had never called him by his surname, besides, she just threated him with replacing him.

“(Y/n)-sama—”

“I’m not finished” her glare hardens “I am aware that your job is protect me with your life but that doesn’t mean that should go running into knives or bullets, for crying out loud” she then sits behind him and opens the little kit.

Toshizou stayed silent as (Y/n) treated his wound. The stitches were recent, adding a new scar on his body. Once she finished, she looks at the demon tattoo on his back and sighs. She had an exhausting day.

Leaning closer, she hugs the man from behind and rests her head on his back.

“I can’t lose you too” she mutters

Toshizou blushes for her closeness and looks down at her hands placing his hand over hers. He was lucky that she hugged him from the waist, otherwise, she would feel the racing heart on his chest.

“I promise that you won’t…(Y/n)”

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Chizuru was walking around the house, she was a little unhappy because she couldn’t spend time with (Y/n). She admired the older woman.

She looks at the wall of the hall and sees many pictures hanged on there. Some of them seemed old but they were on perfect conditions.

When she gets at the end, she looks at the picture with a young version of (Y/n) in there. She was sitting on what it seems, her father’s lap with a big smile on her lips. On one side, there was her grandmother and on the other side was a man that looked similar to her father.

“Ah~ It’s incredible how fast the time pass, right?”

Chizuru yelps and quickly turns around to see a man that appeared out of nowhere. He was the same man from the picture.

He ha a relaxed expression on his face.

“You can’t deny that our lovely (Y/n) does look like our first ancestor, Hanamura Shirou” he faces the girl that was still a little scared “Oh, I’m Hanamura Jiro, (Y/n)’s favorite uncle” he points at the picture “Well… her only uncle”

Chizuru looks at the picture and then back at the man “B-But what about (Y/n)’s moth—”

“Shh” he places a finger on his lips “We don’t mention her, it could anger my niece” he had the same calm expression even when he was saying something serious “Well, it’s time you go to your room. It’s not safe here at night… and you might hear things that you don’t want to hear” he pats her head “It’s been years since I last come here, I better catch up”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100 3 2
↳ β™‘β‚ŠΛš. γ€Œyandere various fandoms x gn/male reader」 [Headcanons, One-Shots, &. Scenarios] [Requests: OPEN] - Nothing hurts more than the fact that you'...
234K 7.9K 31
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ α΄˜Κ€Ιͺsᴏɴᴇʀ x Ι’α΄œα΄€Κ€α΄… ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ --------- Warning ⚠️ -Gore -Violence -Abortion -Lemon/ 18+ minds -Cheating - A lot of Mature Content/Themes -first d...
2.4K 97 16
❝It was possible she might not have the right feeling after all, that she wasn't in limerence, but was in some untamed place alone.❞ limerenceοΉ”a stat...
22.1K 407 37
After the only family member she had,her father, passed away Y/N is on their own. They didn't entirely mind it but sometimes it gets lonely. They're...