Love Language **Sequel to Atl...

By montanastories

Read Atlanta Love first to understand this story More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
....
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Thirty-Nine

1.3K 93 6
By montanastories

Destinee in m/m

Destinee
Me and Danielle pulled up to the house and got out I walked up to the door and walked inside with her right behind me. We walked into the living room seeing our dad he looked at the both of us and I smiled.

"Have you two done lost y'all damn minds?"

"Dad-," my dad cut me off.

"Ion wanna hear it y'all know no one is to drive my baby but me and ya mama."

"I know daddy but Dani took my car."

"Why and it better be a good reason."

I looked at Danielle and she explained everything that happened to our dad.

"Where is my gun?"

I went in my purse and handed my dad his gun and he checked the bullets and nodded seeing all of them there.

"Are you okay babygirl?"

"I will be."

"What y'all doing here anyways?"

"We came over to see you and mama and while we was here earlier I had went on Snapchat and seen everything."

My dad nodded.

"Y'all cooking tonight?"

"I have no idea waiting on your mama to respond."

"Oh okay."

The doorbell rung I walked over to the door and opened it seeing a gorgeous man on the other side.

"Hey is Desmond here."

"Hey he is and you are," I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Khalil."

"Hold on."

I closed the door and walked back to the living room.

"Uh dad it's a guy at the door for you his name is Khalil."

"Oh yeah let him in."

I nodded and walked back over to the door and opened it.

"You can come in."

Khalil nodded and walked in I closed the door then I lead him to the living room.

"Dad what time mama get off?"

"6 why."

"I need her to give me a silk press."

"Go to the salon."

"I'm about to."

"Alright babygirl you coming back here or going home?"

"That's if mama is cooking then yes if not then I'll go home and cook."

"Alright."

I kissed my daddy forehead.

"Bye daddy."

"Bye baby girl."

"It was nice meeting you Khalil."

"You too I didn't get your name."

"Destinee."

"Nice meeting you too Destinee."

I smiled and nodded then I walked back over to the door and walked out before I could close the door I heard my daddy speak to Khalil.

"Aye eyes off my daughter."

I laughed and shook my head. Even though me and Danielle are very different when it comes to dating she's been in more relationships than I have. I was only in one relationship and that was in back in highschool and once he did what he did to me I stopped dating altogether the only guys I trust are my daddy, grandpa, brothers, uncle Dave, and my cousins other than that I don't trust no guy.

My phone dinged I looked down seeing that Danielle had text me I looked at her message and shook my head and responded. Danielle will be married before me and she'll have kids before me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ariel
Destinee walked in the salon and over to me I smiled at her.

"Hey mama."

"Hey sweetheart."

"Can you press my hair for me?"

"Yes."

"I believe it's time for another trim for my split ends."

I nodded Destinee sat down and I placed the cape around her and grabbed my spray bottle and sprayed her hair and grabbed my comb to derange her hair. As I was detangling her hair Destinee told me everything that happened between Danielle and Troy and I'm glad she didn't shoot either of them or she would've had a record.

"When are you going to get back out there and start dating?"

"I'm never dating again ion trust no guy."

"Every guy isn't like him sweetie."

"We don't know that mama I didn't think he was like that until that happened."

"You know who would be a good fit for you?"

"Who?"

"Khalil."

"Oh god not you too."

"Lemme guess Dani told you that."

"Yep."

Destinee stood up and walked over to my shampoo chair she sat down I turned on the water and rinsed her hair then I got started on shampooing her hair.

"It's true."

"I'm good mama."

I sighed knowing how stubborn Destinee can be.

"Are you still going to therapy?"

"Yes ma'am that night still haunts me it's like I can't shake what happened."

"You can shake what happened you gotta stop holding onto that and let it go leave it in the past nothing happened to you."

"But it almost did I literally almost lost my life it wasn't easy hearing y'all cry for mr ever single day especially you and daddy."

"Have you even talked about that night with your therapist?"

"No."

"It's time that you do."

"I know."

"Do it during your next session."

"Okay."

I finished shampooing and conditioning her hair I grabbed the towel and wrapped her hair then I lead her over to my chair Destinee sat down and I placed the towel around her neck I grabbed my brush and blow dryer and got started on her hair.

"Mama his sister reached out to me."

"When?"

"Just now asking can I go to the prison and talk to him I haven't accepted her request so I can see the message."

"You're definitely not going there so she can forget that he almost killed you there isn't anything he can say to you."

"Right and the charges are definitely not getting dropped."

I watched as Destinee accept the request and turned her down telling her that there's nothing he can say to make her drop the charges so he can get out early once she sent the message she blocked the girl and deleted the message.

I hope that by Destinee going to go see her therapist that it'll heal her and that one day she'll give dating a chance again but if not then that's okay. I'm also going to talk to Hazel and see if Destinee can talk at her next seminar in a year I know she won't be ready to talk and tell her side at the seminar that's coming up in 6 months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820 11 13
An in-depth dive into a businessman's backstory. _ An AU where Luxy is Bryce and Bobby's son.
648K 24.4K 73
๊œฑแด‡Qแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด "5 สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ สŸแด€แด›แด‡ส€"... สแดแดœส€ ๊œฐแด€แด แดส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡ แดแด„แด‡แด€ษดแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด‹สœแด€สŸษชสŸ แด€ส€แด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ ษขแด‡แด› ส€แด‡แด€แด…ส แด›แด ๊œฑแด‡แด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แดส€แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส...
330K 5.8K 198
TAKE WHATEVER STORY IDEA YOU WANT. I'M NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT. story ideas for the uncreative โ™ก proven to be the best story ideas to ever exist...