๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ || ๏ฟฝ...

De frumpyy

๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ || ๐šŒ.๐š–.๐š‹ "cause you will be safe in these arms of mine, just call my name on the... Mais

000; cast
001; bruises
002; mom's bestfriends
003; green flowers
004; this shall too pass
005; cry in a lambo
006; pretend you know me
007; she is my bestie now
008; like air to her
009; never know
010; safe
011; it's dangerous
012; fear for your own life
013; i'm so sorry
014; you're forgiven
015; a tough christmas
016; not my mans

017; was waiting for you

248 14 31
De frumpyy

'what do you mean you can't come?' hope asked frustrated as she was sitting in the black chair in daniel's room.

'i forgot i had to babysit my nephews, i'm really sorry, hope,' kay, who was on the phone, said.

'my goodness, kay. now i'm gonna be alone for the night. you really can't come?' hope replied, now pacing around daniel's room as the boy sat on his bed.

'no, i promised my aunt to watch the kids. she's gonna kill me if i don't,' the blonde girl responded, making hope groan in frustration.

'alright. i'll figure something out,' hope said, rubbing her forehead with her fingers, her eyes closed.

'once again, i'm really sorry. i'll be there next time,' kay reassured her.

'there won't be a next time,' hope mumbled before the two said their goodbyes to each other.

'you need to go on your own tonight. there is no way i'm going to that party without kay,' hope said as she looked at daniel who was sitting on the bed.

'don't say that. you're going anyways because corbyn is there too,' daniel replied.

'yeah, but that doesn't mean he can keep me company. i refuse to be alone there while you're with nadia,' hope complained as she took seat on a chair.

'what if i make sure you're with corbyn and then i go look for nadia? then there won't be any issue,' daniel said as he looked at the girl.

'i'm not feeling very good about this,' hope admitted, letting out a sigh as she ran her fingers through her hair.

'it's gonna be alright, i promise. my phone is always on so if you call me i'll pick up instantly,' daniel reassured her.

hope's lips formed a thin line, as she took a deep breath which she immediately let out. the girl wasn't too fond of the idea, but she didn't want to let daniel down either.

plus, she promised corbyn to come as well. she couldn't decline last minute now.

'alright. although we shouldn't be doing this, we are going to do this,' hope said, forcing a smile as she made eye contact.

an hour and some struggling later hope and daniel were all dressed up. hope had applied some makeup to her face after kay had dropped off some supplies real quick before she went to babysit.

'you're ready?' daniel asked as hope looked once more in the mirror. she gave him a quick nod, a signal for him to put on his jacket and grab his car keys.

'can't we go by bike?' hope asked, but she knew already what the answer was gonna be.

'it's a twenty-five minute drive by car, hope. that means it's more than an hour by bike. i'm not gonna do that,' daniel answered as usual.

'alright,' hope replied, letting out a sigh as daniel locked the door behind him.

and like daniel said, twenty-five minutes later they arrived at the place where the party was being held.

the two weren't surprised when they saw the room being packed once they entered the house, bodies being pressed against each other.

'daniel!' a voice called, making the pair turn around. nadia was coming their way, she was clearly waiting for daniel to show up.

the moment daniel and nadia made eye contact, daniel's cheeks turned a darker tint of red. hope could clearly see he was a little nervous around her, but she found it cute.

'hi, nadia,' he said, smiling at the girl.

although hope was happy to see daniel brighten up whenever nadia was around, it was a little difficult to share daniel with some else.

'we should get some drinks!' nadia shouted above the music, grabbing daniel's hands and immediately pulling him towards the table with the many expensive drinks which was at the other side of the room.

and within a split second, hope had lost sight of the two. as she looked around, she started panicking, searching furiously in the crowd for a sign of daniel and nadia.

when she realized she couldn't find the two anymore, her breath became uneasily and she felt disgustingly in between all the sweaty people.

immediately she pulled out her phone, searching for daniel's number. she tried to call him, but of course the boy didn't pick up.

suddenly two hands were placed on her waist, a person was dancing behind her. hope blinked twice, feeling herself become dizzy as she didn't know who was touching her.

'i was waiting for you to show up,' the person said in her ear, loud enough so she could hear it over the music.

when hope realized it was corbyn who she was dancing with, she turned around relieved, with a smile on her face.

'corbyn, hi,' she breathed out, making eye contact with him. she saw that his eyes were a little red, probably because of the alcohol.

'you're having a great time?' corbyn asked, placing his hands again on her waist.

hope nodded in response, but none of it was true. she felt awkward in between the teenagers and wanted nothing but to go home.

'we should go outside. there is a campfire in the garden,' corbyn suggested, gesturing towards the door.

'that's fine with me,' hope answered, letting corbyn grab her hand and lead her through the crowd to the fireplace.

in contrast towards the loud music that was inside, a soft melody was played outside by someone on the guitar.

people were gathering around with blankets and scarfs around them to keep themselves warm, it was still winter but the fire made it okay to sit outside.

'this is much better,' hope said as the two said down on a blanket close to the fire, warming their hands.

'at least my ears don't hurt from the loud music,' corbyn smiled, watching the girl grab a stick and two marshmallows.

'do you go to parties like these often?' hope asked as she pricked the marshmallows on the stick, then holding it just above the fire.

'depends on what you consider often. but i do at least attend one party in the weekend,' corbyn answered.

hope nodded, watching the marshmallows get a brown tint. she still couldn't believe how her life had changed in such a short time.

a month ago she was still with daniel alone, just the two of them watching the minions and baking brownies.

now she was warming up by a campfire with the most popular boy in high school, while daniel was off with a girl he started to like.

'we should hang out some time again,' corbyn suggested, thanking hope before he received the marshmallow from her.

'i'm not that much fun to hang out with,' hope replied, shrugging her shoulders.

'lies. i'm having fun right now,' corbyn said, raising one eyebrow as he made eye contact with her.

'why are you interested in me anyways?' hope asked, grabbing a blanket that was besides her before she covered her and corbyn's legs with it.

'well, first, because you're mysterious and i want to know every single thing about you. second, because you're really beautiful,' corbyn smiled.

'i don't believe that shit.'

author's note:

hello my sunshine's

thank you so much for 2k on this 🥺🥺

i truly do not deserve y'all

also hello to my new followers <333

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

111K 1.2K 34
COMPLETED REQUESTS = CLOSED Imagines about: Zach Herron, Jack Avery, Corbyn Besson, Jonah Marais and Daniel Seavey. Enjoy :))
60.4K 2.9K 60
๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ๐„๐‹ ๐’๐„๐€๐•๐„๐˜ โˆฃ ๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ , ๐—๐–พ'๐—…๐—… ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—„๐–พ๐–พ๐—‰ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡ .
220K 5K 59
"I can't love someone who doesn't love me back." "I do love you." "But are you in love with me or the idea of me?" โ€ขCompletedโ€ข
123K 2.3K 27
"oh my god, fuck you herron!" "well that's kinda what i'm trying to get you to do."