EUPHORIA: Null to Infinity |...

By PranitiSinha

{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank... More

Characters
Prologue
(1) Bangtan
(2) Chains
(3) Jungkook
(4) The needed home
(5) His First Meal
(6) Scared
(7) Progress
(8) Your turn
(9) Butterfly
(10) Begin
(11) Questions
(12) Answers
(13) Innocent Kiss
(14) Smitten
(15) Beautiful Day
(16) Love?
(17) Those eyes
(18) He loves me?
(20) Heaven for us
(21) Promise
(22) Cargo
(23) Quit Smoking
(24) Making sure
(25) Healing scars
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI 🎂
(26) Angry Eyes
(27) Caught in a lie
(28) Facing fears
(29) Ready to let go
(30) A date
A thought
(31) Love (M)
(32) Settle down?
(33) Addition
Q&A
(34) Wedding Bells
(35) Euphoria: Null to Infinity
Epilogue

(19) You're my light

12K 635 482
By PranitiSinha

Taehyung's POV

There are times we want the vivid hues, the brilliance of floral blooms. There are times we seek the sanctuary of soft earthen browns and the flicker of fireside flame. And so, on this first day of winter, I feel my soul breathe and ready itself for rest. Today is the day I'm going to confess.

It has been three days since all of us talked about and I have been very busy because of the preparations. I want to give all my love and effort to it. The hyungs, mom and dad helped me a lot with these.

After I showered and got ready and was about to walk downstairs when I saw the most adorable sight ever. I peaked my head into Yoonminseok's room and saw Koo jumping on the bed and mom was asking him to get down.

I drove off to the destination. Koo doesn't know anything other than that he is going somewhere with mom and Jiminie. We still haven't talked though because I got really busy with the preparations.

I arrived there and met with Dad, Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung we checked the arrangements once again and now that was done I got really nervous.

"It's gonna be okay" Yoongi hyung said patting my back.

"Yeah don't be nervous Taebear" Hobi hyung said.

"They have arrived, take your positions. All the best my boy" Dad said and we got in our decided positions.

After a good 10 minutes I saw Koo walking towards me with teary eyes and a wide smile. He was sniffling slightly as well but that was really adorable. He wiped away the tears that were about to fall down and tilted his head to look at me.

'Beautiful and cute'

Jungkook's POV

Maa said me, Chim hyungie are going somewhere with him so we got ready. I miss TaeTae hyungie very much. I don't when will he talk to me. I sighed and looked out of the window as we drove off to God knows where.

"Koo we are here. Go inside with Chim I'll park the car and come" Maa said and I nod getting off with Chim hyungie.

"Let's go inside" Chim hyungie said and we walked inside.

"Hyungie where are we?" I said and turned around to look at Chim hyungie.

"Just walk Koo don't worry I'll be here right behind you" He replied and I hesitantly nod my head.

I walked through what seemed like a sunflower garden but it was really pretty. Especially the heart shaped crossway ahead of us. I noticed that there were some notes on the flowers, maybe 5 or 6 notes. Chim hyungie must have noticed my gaze as he said,

"You should take a look at those notes Koo"

"You sure hyungie?" I asked and he nod. I picked up the first note and read it.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
'I am glad I found you that day and I'm glad you came into my life ~ K. Th'

'When I close my eyes in the darkness, your light, lights the way for me. We can walk forward without fear, you & I ~ K. Th'

'You’re my light, you’re my light. Always shine into my heart. You’re my light, you’re my light. No matter how far apart we are, your light shines on me ~ K.Th'

'Your adorable bunny smile always lights up my day whether it's bad or not. Thank you for always brightening up my life ~ K.Th'

'I know you are probably wondering what are these, so walk a bit more and you'll know the answers to it my love ~ K. Th'
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

By the time I finished reading those notes, I had a slight idea of what was happening but I still wasn't sure. Was it a dream? Tears brimmed in my eyes from these five notes.

I walked a little more and there was a transparent curtain, I slightly moved it and looked in front of me. I wiped my tears that were ready to escape my eyes and tilted my head.

'Handsome as always'

He extended his hands for me to hold and I did. He kissed me on the back of my hand just below the ring finger. He looked up at me gave me his boxy smile and my skipped a beat, I returned the smile and he walked me a bit more with his hand on my eyes. I didn't say anything and just followed his lead. I trust him more than myself.

He removed his hand from my eyes and I looked at the view in front of me. Tears brimmed in my eyes again and I couldn't control myself when he kneeled on one knee in front me.

"I have never been very good at talking so I'll just say what I want to let you know. You know Koo without my knowing from the moment I first saw you real love began to take shape in my heart. I truly realized it when I saw you for the first time. You didn’t know I was there, but I looked at you then and realized that I loved you. Love radiated in your heart spilling out into the lives of all those around you. You weren’t just pretty on the outside you had a beauty somewhere deep within.

To have a great romantic relationship with you I first had to learn how to be alone. I must be truly yourself and able to love and hold onto who you are, and so must you, Koo. Otherwise we both would fall as we would seek to please and keep living in fear of losing you, crippled by a fear of being alone. So to master that I had to feel solid ground and I am sorry I wasn't with you these past days but I had to get myself ready for it, ready for this, ready for you.

With the love of my life, with you, I am in a flower meadow for the first time having spent what feels like an eternity living in a windowless box. The love of my life isn't perfect and I'm not either, but we are perfect for one another. I- I love you Koo. I love so damn much. Will you.. will you be mine?" He completed and I started sobbing as well.

I kneeled down as well and hugged him tightly. I hid my face in his neck and continued crying but these were happy tears.

"I love you so much too hyungie. I will be yours. I will always and forever be yours only yours" I said and hugged me back tightly.

I heard clapping sounds around us. I looked up to see Maa, Dad, Meow hyungie, Hobi hyungie and Chim hyungie were clapping as Chim hyungie and Maa were looking at us with teary eyes as well.

'Finally, we are together'

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(A/n: The confession is done and the next chapter will be the continuation of this chapter. Stay tuned 🥰)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 11.7K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
99.5K 3.6K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
469K 23.2K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...
261K 10.3K 44
He is someone who believe everything Good in this world while his husband do every inhumane exertion like a devil... Kim Taehyung known for his regr...