Manhwa Recommendation

By pomironn

Compilation of amazing manhwas. Mostly Yaoi/Shounen Ais More

Note
Where I read
Lady to Queen
The Lady with a Mask
The Girl and the Geek
Mystical
Criminal Interview
Dial Again
Your Smile Is A Trap
The Sweetest Man
Path To You
The Lady and the Beast
Incidentally Living Together
Angel Buddy
The Vampire Who Swallowed the Moon
Dream Away
Till our Lip Touch
Sign
Paid
At the End of the Road
Too Close
The Keystone Romantic Combination
Silent Color
Nanohana Boys
Meeting Him
Wish Me Love
Fate Makes No Mistakes
Started With A Lie
K's Secret
Someone Else's BL Manhwa
Red-Haired James
Biting the Tiger
The Best Smell
No Way, Vampires Don't Exist
The Tale of the Yellow Dragon
My Darling Signed In
Heesu in Class 2
Peach Love
In My Closet
Penthouse XXX
Love Tractor
Trap City
Blunder Turned Wonder
False Memories
How To Chase An Alpha
My Purrfect Boss!
The Story About You x Me
Raising A Bat
A Guy Like You
Jazz For Two
Siren's Song
Whose Baby Is It?
Hide and Seek
Starts from the Baby
Do I smell?
Straight Or Not
Out Of Control
Salad Days
Base To Base
Three Months To Live
The Greatest Villain
Body Electric
A Lucky Coin
My Four Masters
Red Candy
Hold Me Tight
Hyung, You're My Idol!
Snail Pond Robber
Dear Benjamin
When The Yakuza Falls In Love
Deliverance of the Counterattack
The God of Pain's Groom
Cocoon of the Heart
The Priest's Chart
King's Maker
The President Who Always Treat Me Meals
Blood Bank
I Like You
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
Solo Leveling
Hyacinth
My Husband Hides His Beauty
Hell & High Water
Eleceed
Lookism
Semantic Error
For Your Love
My Starry Sky
Love On My Terms
Shen Sheng
Indulged In Your Light
A Cat's World
Caught In The Act
Poyun: Breaking Through the Clouds
Poyun 2: Breaking Through the Clouds 2
Social Temperature
Body of Crime
A Strange Joke
Wind Blowing Tonight
Mermaid's Egg
Our Companionship
Mr. 100% Perfect
The Magic Soup
Dangerous Convenience Store
Stanning 101
Falling to Where I Belong
Smurf's World
Star X Fanboy
Assorted Wilderness
The Beast Must Die
Prince Bari
Kisses x Kiss x Kisses
You're The Apple of my Eye
Affectionately
I Have A Boyfriend
Unintentional Love Story
My Boss Keeps Trying to Eat Me!
Green Apple Paradise

Equipoise

30 1 0
By pomironn

Author/creator: Iamlalash
Genre: Shounen Ai, Drama, Romance

Summary:

Shin doesn't want to get close with anyone, being afraid of his own dad. New school, new people, same problems. After running away from abuse of his father one night, he encounters his classmate Joy. Something in Shin is not letting Joy ignore him, on the contrary, he wants to help this fragile boy with all he's got.

Read:
Webcomics (Ongoing)

***

For me, this is so underrated. The emotion I got from reading this is too much to handle but I'm a bit sad to know that it's not that well-known.

At first I hate manhwas with short episodes. I feel like it's so incomplete and very hassle to scroll but as I read more I got used to it. And then I heard this has an English translation in Webcomics so I downloaded the app and found out that you'll have free access to all stories in 24 hours after downloading the app. That calls for unlimited reading!

I got sad that it's not yet done but it's okay! By the way, if you already downloaded the app and finished the free 24 hour reading, DM me 😉

I personally want you to read in Webcomics because it's free. Trust me, you'll finish in a day. I binge read this and I'm not regretting it. Webcomics has 95 chapters.

I don't know anymore. I just want to hug them tight. Please end their dilemma. Let them be happy please 😭
And I hope they get the justice that he deserve.

By the way, the story depicts self-harm, suicide, abuse and emotional trauma. If you are weak for this, then maybe this is not your cup of tea.

But as a reader who already read this kind of story, it's not that bad. Just beware of the emotional impact you'll get because the character is so pitiful.

I'm sad that not everyone knows this, the story is really good! The lesson you can get from reading this might help you too, especially if you are dealing with the same experience like Shin.

I'll drop some to make you decide whether to read it or not. Please recommend this to readers!

The art is getting better. It's much more cleaner and brighter than the first episodes.

Their friendship is really the best.

Those precious smile despite the pain 😭😭😭

Someone's mad 👀

Spoilers!

.
.
.

You know I'm happy that I found this story. I've learned a lot and this helped me realize things.

No matter how unlucky you are, no matter how the world turn back against you, there will be someone who will offer a hand for you. There will always be someone to help you because God doesn't leave us behind. He's there to guide us. Always. At a right time.

Here's what I thought:

Someone stepped up and helped Shinji before...but the outcome isn't what they expected. Worst case scenario, someone died or get seriously injured for helping him, the reason why Shin find it hard to fight back.

Because he'd seen the outcome. Asking help made him tremble in pain, as if talking based on experience.

But why is his father hurting him?

From the flashbacks and dreams it seems that they are once a happy family. What's the reason his mother died? He said he became like that after her death. Does it mean his father developed an emotional trauma and hurting him is the way to relieve it? Or is he basically blaming him for their loss? Either way his method is never right and acceptable. He seriously needs an expert to cure him.

Joy is strong but I'm having this feeling that it won't be easy. They are trying to think for a way to get Shinji out of his father. However, Shin's father is influential so that makes it difficult. But there's always a way, right?

I like how Joy's parents felt so protective to Shinji. They understand his place but they never go down scared. He even accompany Shin to meet his dad. You don't know how scared I was when they talked. I feel like his father won't back down anytime, so I'm worried about what he can do to Joy's father, and how would it affect Shin.

Joy got his strong sense and protectiveness from his parents, but how long can he protect Shin?

He's aware that he can't do anything and protect him anytime, also, Shin hides everything to him. If not for his attentiveness he won't know what's really happening to him.

It's normal to feel this but what we have to wait is for Shinji to finally stand on his own, regardless of the consequences.

Remember not all problems have the same result. Problems can have different solution so there's a chance for a different outcome. Shinji needs to be strong for himself first, but that's what makes it harder. He already did, but failed miserably. Now he went back from the start, and he's afraid to try again because of the awful experience.

Let's wait for Shinji to evolve as well as his relationship with Joy. Both are precious, they really deserve each other. I feel like he will be soon, considering how much support and love Joy is giving him. I'll be watching them in their journey because I'm dying to see their happy end.

Please love them too 😭

Today is Valentines Day and this girl is a mood. Ugh 😣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 55 17
Imagine a world where mythological creatures exist. From the beings living in the heavens, the supernatural creatures on Earth, to the horrifying dem...
1.1M 54.6K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...
414K 12K 65
First time trying this kind of writing! Warning: May contain some yaoi Main story is gonna revolve around Yamaguchi Tadashi and Tsukishima Kei, but w...