Diluc's little brother

Von _kikou__

What will happen when people discover that the mighty diluc has a little brother? or when they found out he h... Mehr

Information
First meeting
First meeting pt.2
Cute/funny moments
please read
Saving klee, for the confinement room
A great thanks to @animeismycocaine
The first time Diluc snapped at Yuki
The first time Diluc snapped at Yuki pt.2
How to draw Kaeya with Albedo
Facts about Yuki
Question time! and a special thanks!
A day with Lisa...?
A/n

yuki voice lines

3.9K 120 239
Von _kikou__

So here is a bunch of a voice lines he says!! Some of them don't exist in the game anyways I just wanted to update and thanks everyone for the support!!

Opinion on the characters

Diluc:
Nii-chan is the best!! He always makes sure in safe he takes care of me!! I feel sad and guilty I can't do anything for him.

Kaeya:
Nii-san is cool! When we were young he used to play with me alone but now we never spend time together and I hate it when he flatters himself a lot.

Bennett:
Bennett nii-san is cool!! He is my best friend i don't get how people don't love him, and keep in mind if you hate i hate you *pout* and yeah I wanna join his adventure team!!

Klee:
Me and klee are best friends!! We go look for adventures together but we end up always in trouble.

Lisa:
I hate her... that's all I gotta say she reminds me of that grape boy in boku no hero.

Qiqi:
She is the best zombie!! I was afraid of her at first but then I knew she is the best!!

Aether:
I love it when we go adventures together he is really strong!! I hope i can meet his sister

Paimon:
Emergency food? Aether told me she is food but isn't it cannibalism to eat humans? Or whatever she is.

Xinyan:
Her music is so cool!! And she looks too pretty!!

Jean:
Master jean is responsible, i kinda feel sad that she works herself too hard.

Amber:
She is nice and good at gliding too!!

Diona:
I don't get why she hates my brother, but we are still friends.

Venti:
We are best friends!! We play music together and how come all the gods are pretty?

Zhongli:
Zhongli nii-san is so cool!! The way he says " I will have order" is so cool!! And his hair is so smooth!! And also he is pretty!!

Childe:
Cool!!!! He is so strong and handsome!!

Xingling:
She gives me free food too!! That's so manly of her!!

Barbara:
We hang out a lot i like her humming its relaxing

Xiao:
He is super nice!! Though I don't know how he looks like nor his name i wish I knew...

Albedo:
Me and albedo don't hang a lot since dragonspine is to cold!!

Sucrose:
Who? I never met her i only heard about her from albedo

Scaramoche:
He is nice!! People say he is evil i don't know how?

Razor:
Its so cool to be half wolf!! He really reminds of wolfs!! I wish he could come with me to monstadt

Chongyun:
We hang out when nobody hang out with me he gives me Popsicle's!!

xingqiu:
He reads me bed stories!! That's very nice

Benny adventure team:
I really wanna join it!! But I don't know how is there a test? I know I'm gonna fail...

Happy birthday:
Its your birthday? Well I wanna sing for you!! Uhm happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you happy birthday to you      happy birthday to you!! Hope you like it!!

3 wishes:
If I had 3 wishes it would be
1- for nii-chan and nii-san relation ship to be good!!
2- to join benny's adventure team
3- and to be with you forever!!

Yuki birthday:
Birthday huh... I never got the chance to celebrate it nii-chan is always busy *small tears but wipes them* i hope I can celebrate it with you it would be 10× more better!!

Rock collection
*laughs nervously* what rock collection are you talking about? * looks down in embarrassment* you can laugh if you want...

Fav food:
Onigiri!!!

Least favourite food:
Uhh it would be wine it tastes disgusting!! And what it turn people to its bad!!

Element:
My element is fire!! People says its sucks since it can hurt people but if ots like nii-chan then i don't care!!

Zhongli hair:
His hair is so smooth I like to braid if he let's me though

Past with dulic:
Oh oh oh!! When I was young when I get hurt nii-chan comes and pat my head while singing " pain pain go away" it really works!!

What to do if Bennett got hurt:
I would pat his head and sing " pain pain go away, go and never come back again, Bennett nii-san wants to play, pain pain go away!!"

Cuddles:
When i have a nightmare nii-chan let's me sleep with him he is super warm!!

Good morning:
Oh your awake? Good morning then!! Did you sleep well? Hope you did!!

Special:
Uhm I wanted to say you are the best person ever im happy we are friends!! I love you!! ( in a friendly way)

That's it hope you enjoyed it!! Till next time!! Bye my fellow readers!! Hope you enjoy your book so far!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.6K 173 9
After his homeland was buster called him being the lone survivor (to his knowledge) this little elf must carry on living for his people Various male...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
318K 17.7K 74
Shao [Name] is a martial god of luck & fortune. Despite himself called a god of luck & fortune, his behavior is mysterious and rarely talks around hi...