Agent Seven

By HarrietSwan98

Agent Seven was an experiment. An experiment which changed everything within SHIELD. Project America was set... More

Chapter 1: Agent Seven Rogers
Chapter 2: A Kid
Chapter 3: Kid's Got Skills
Chapter 4: Caught
Chapter 6: Just Don't
Chapter 7: Party At The Tower
Chapter 8: Sleep Deprived
Chapter 9: Oh No!
Chapter 10: Then Who Am I?
Chapter 11: Adjusting
Chapter 12:Pretty Little Thing
Chapter 13: School Freak
Chapter 14: Park
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: Argh what?
Chapter 17: Dad
Chapter 18: Pigtails
Chapter 19: We're Not Friends!
Chapter 20: Don't touch me!
Chapter 21: Let's Do This

Chapter 5: Loki

3.5K 126 3
By HarrietSwan98

- 3RD POV -

The avengers were packing up their things getting ready to move to the Avengers Tower in New York. Steve Rogers had walked out of the briefing room, heading to his temporary room that SHIELD had provided for him; The Captain walked the corridors and noticed one door had a number Seven on it.

It didn't take a genius to know who's room this was.

Steve stood in front of the door; As the leader of the Avengers he thought it was his responsibility to check if Seven was okay after her outburst in the briefing room. Steve knew he hadn't spent much time mentoring the teen but he was trying to spend as much of his free time with Peggy before it was too late. After watching Seven take on the men the other night Steve was impressed with how talented the kid was in close combat, her strength, stamina and flexibility was incredible, Steve had to admit it, Seven was a kid who knew how to use her skills to her advantage.

Steve raised his hand and tapped the door;

*KNOCK**KNOCK*

"Agent Seven?" Steve called but there was no answer. "Seven?"

The super soldier looked at the door handle and turned it, opening the door. He flicked the light on and the room lit up brightly revealing a double bed with pictures and drawings stuck on the wall behind it and Steve was immediately drawn to it, his head tilted slightly as he scanned the photos of a young Agent Seven growing up; The first photo was of Seven lying in a plastic hospital cot wearing a white romper and a hospital bracelet around her ankle reading the her name as 'Experiment Seven. R' then Steve moved onto the next photos, some were of Seven walking, doing martial art moves in a little black outfit, one photo was of Seven at a young age wearing a medal for gymnastics standing next to a young Agent Phil Coulson, other photos were of Seven and Clint firing arrows at targets, there were many photos of her within SHIELD HQ but the last few were of her at school with her friends having fun, the last photo was of Seven sitting on a motorbike in a field with dirt on her face and a cheeky smile on her face. The drawings that were dotted around the wall were both stunning and funny; Seven seemed to be able to drawing very realistic drawings of objects or people and draw some funny cartoons!

Steve walked over to Seven's desk where her half finished homework lay, books were piled to the side of the war, some physic books had notes sticking out of them but a pink notebook caught Steve's eye and he opened it, inside were dozens of pencil drawings, some were in colour and others were black and white. Steve had to admit the kid was a talented drawer, she drew arrow heads, portraits of other Agents, vehicles and there was a drawing of a young Peggy Carter at the back, it was a black and white almost copy of her SHIELD portrait that was hanging on the wall within HQ.

"She drew that a couple of months back, she draws when she's bored or angry, if you look on the wall behind her bedside table there's dozens of pictures there," Fury said from the doorway watching the Captain carefully. "Seven's a good kid, she just needs guidance, she isn't always explosive, she doesn't handle emotional overload very well, she would be an incredible agent if not for that. Coulson was the best man to keep her grounded, he enrolled her at a school when she was eight since she was too good for the academy, we trained her here then she went to school for a normal life on the side when she displayed too much adult like behaviour. Coulson went to all her Gymnastic competitions and parent conferences until he died then Seven gave up on the competitions, buried her head in training and school work."

"What's her story?" Steve asked then pointed to the pictures on the wall. "The tag on her foot when she was a baby say's 'Experiment Seven. R' so what is she?"

"Human, one hundred percent human," Fury stated. "Just gifted."

Steve shook his head. "She can't be," He stated. "She was pulling crates around the garage last night so what is she?"

"DIRECTOR FURY!" Agent Hill shouted as she ran into the room. "It's Agent Seven, Loki is in the city. She needs back up!"

Panic spread over Fury's face as he turned to Steve. "Get the team, I want everyone out in that city now!" He ordered. "Hill tell her we've got a team coming. Do not engage!"

-

-

-

-

- SEVEN'S POV -

"Go, go, get down into the station!" I ordered people.

I had no weapons, I was powerless as Loki used his magic to destroy buildings as he walked the street laughing like a maniac. I ran down the now deserted street hiding behind rubble and cars, I picked up a long piece of metal and I tiptoed around the rubble trying to get closer to Loki, I wanted to do everything in my power to stop Loki from destroying anything else until the Avengers got here.

Loki turned around and began throwing objects around using his magic. I dived and jumped out of the way; Being small had it's perks, I was able to take cover behind many things. Loki started getting angry when he couldn't hit me with the rubble he was throwing.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Loki yelled in temper.

I heard Loki's footsteps getting closer and closer, I jumped up and swung the metal but Loki used his powers to stop the metal from hitting him. Loki snatched the metal out of my hand and threw it, he put his hand around my neck then suddenly my head started to hurt, my mind was invaded by Loki, he looked at everything in my mind, all the things I hidden away, all the things I loved and all the things I hated.

Loki threw me back causing me to land on the gravel grazing my arm and the side of my stomach. I tried to get up but Loki kicked me and held my down using his foot-

"You're an Avenger. The child of the man out of time... Hm what was his name, ah yes Captain America but he doesn't know that does he?" Loki spat; I looked to my side and saw a shard of glass, I did my best to stretch down to grab the glass and Loki continued to taunt me. "You've grown up alone, you have no one, you are the only one of your kind. Lost and alone in a world you weren't supposed to be in. The child soldier, made and raised for slaughter!"

I grabbed the glass and stabbed Loki in the leg making him step off me. I rolled over and quickly jumped up kicking him in the back knocking him over, I span then kicked him across the face. Loki used his magic to lift up a large piece of rubble, he slowly moved it towards me and I began to step backwards, I ran back but I didn't get very far as Loki threw the rhubble at me. I fell forwards as the rhubble hit me and smashed against the back of me, my face hit the ground first causing me to bang my head and graze my face even more.

"How pathetic!" Loki laughed. "A mortal child taking on the role of a soldier. Pitiful!"

As I looked up at Loki as figure landed in front of me blocking Loki. "Back the hell up!" Steve Rogers said as he sported his Captain America uniform and of course his shield.

Loki smiled at me. "Well isn't this just so sweet," He stated. "The soldier and the child soldier."

Steve threw his shield launching it into Loki's chest sending his flying backwards. I scrambled onto my feet then Steve handed me two guns and I put them into my waist band then I wiped my face.

"You alright?" Steve asked as he looked at the blood on my hand and face. "You hurting?"

I pushed Steve's hand away as my blood went onto his suit. "I'm fine!" I told him still trying to wipe the blood from my nose. "I've had worse!"

Steve suddenly grabbed me and we ducked behind his shield, within seconds an explosion went off meters in front of us.

"Nice one Barton," Steve grumbled.

Just then Iron man flew over our heads landing in front of us. "Bring it reindeer games!" Tony taunted. "Number jax take cover!"

I went to take a step forward but Steve pushed me back. I watched Loki make a long piece of metal fly into his hand as he battled Steve and Tony, sparks flew, metal clanked, the men grunted. I held up my gun and took aim, keeping my eyes on Loki's hand which was holding the metal... I took in a breath and I pulled the trigger. The bullet hit Loki's hand making him drop the metal onto the floor, Tony hit Loki across the face knocking him down but before another punch could be thrown, Loki made dozens of copies of himself and one appeared in front of me.

*THUNDER CRASHING*

The sky went dark as a figure floated above us, lightning was being drawn to the figure. I looked at the fear in Loki's eyes as he looked but, he quickly looked back at me and growled.

"This is far from over," Loki stated. "I will have vengeance!"

A green light shined brightly through all of the Loki's blinding Steve, Tony and myself, there was a sharp green flash then just like that Loki was gone. Thor crashed down onto the road looking around the place then his eyes landed on me.

"Little number?" Thor called as he walked over to me. "What did he do, what did he say?"

I shook my head trying to remain calm. "Nothing, it's nothing!" I told him as I used my arms to brush the blood from my mouth.

Thor looked at my ruined top. "You're hurt," He stated. "Come here."

Before I could protest Thor picked me up and carried me through the rubble towards the quinjet; Bruce was stood on the ramp looking very nervous and Natasha was stood by his side. As we got closer to the jet Clint zip wired down to us getting in on the action.

"You okay?" Natasha asked me as we entered the jet.

Thor placed me on my feet. "It's just grazes," I told her. "I'm fine."

Clint put his hands on my shoulders. "You are so damn lucky," He told me as he inspected my face. "A bloody nose, busted lip and covered in blood. You look like you got back from that mission when had in Dubai!"

"Sit her in a chair," Bruce told Clint who then ushered me into a chair. "You put up a good fight kid, even without weapons you're brave."

I smiled. "Thanks," I said quietly as Bruce lifted my top up to reveal the side of my stomach

"I'm gonna clean you up and I'll cover those wounds," Bruce told me. "You're gonna have some bruising on your face but I'll give you some stuff which will help you heal quicker."

I sat still in my chair as we took off into the air. Bruce was very gentle when he was cleaning my grazes, he kept asking if I was okay, if I needed a drink or to take a break when he was removing the tiny stones; I don't think he realised that I was a lot stronger than what I seemed, yes I was young but I had a lot of strength and my pain threshold was pretty high. I had been through a lot over the years so this was nothing really.

Natasha and Clint were sat up front flying us back to HQ so we could get our things. As we travelled my mind went fuzzy, Loki had looked at all my memories and all my secrets, he had one up on me, I knew he'd use the information to manipulate me.

When we landed Thor helped me out of my chair and walked beside me off the jet. We followed Steve into HQ, we walked down the stairs to our rooms. I opened my bedroom door and saw Fury sitting in the chair at my desk trying to look all mysterious-

"I'm sorry for my outburst in the briefing room," I spoke up as I shut the door.

Fury nodded. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Banner said you suffered a head injury and some grazes, is that bruising on your face?"

I showed him my arm and the side of my stomach. "I've had worse," I stated then I opened my closet pulling out a small suitcase. "The head injury probably knocked some sense into me."

"You don't have to take everything," Fury told me. "SHIELD will always be your home, you know that."

"Were you going to tell me about Peggy?" I asked as I threw some clothes into the case. "Or were you going to just drop it into conversation that my biological Mother was sick or were you leaving it to when she died?"

"You've never met her," Fury pointed out. "You said you didn't want contact with her and she respected that, I didn't think you'd want to know."

I pulled some of my pictures down. "Coulson told me to reconsider and I didn't," I admitted as I looked at an old picture of the two of us in the park. "I wanted to be an Agent so bad, I wanted to be the best and- ."

"Seven what's happening to Peggy Carter is something no one can control and there is nothing you can do about it," Fury explained. "I've given you an opportunity to train with the Avengers, with your Father-"

"Who still doesn't know about me," I pointed out then I began to stuff my duffel bag.

"Who can't know about you!" Fury stated. "He doesn't trust us and he definitely won't if he finds out the truth."

I continued to throw things in my case, I walked over to my desk picking up my books then I stuffed them into a backpack. I looked up at Fury and then I crossed my arms.

"You're signed up at a new school in New York," Fury told me.

I huffed. "Thanks," I said sarcastically.

"This isn't permanent Seven, this is training and when Loki is taken down you are returning here," Fury explained.

I picked up my belongings. "Great see ya later!" I told him.

As I adjusted my back pack and picked up my duffel bag, I rolled my suitcase down the corridor. I kept a poker face as I headed back to the quinjet. I kicked the roof door open letting it bang loudly against the railing, I walked on to the jet ramp and I went into the jet. I threw my bags and case on to the floor then I sat in a chair pulling out my phone and sticking my ear phones in blasting music into my ears, I leaned into my seat and waited.

When the team arrived we all climbed into our seats and Clint took control of the jet, flying off the top of HQ and towards New York.

As my eyes were starting to close an empty plastic bottle hit my face. "OI!" I growled as I pulled my ear phones out looking at Tony. "What was that for?"

"What's your favourite colour?" Tony asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Baby blue," I said quietly. "Why?"

"Suit design," He stated earning a look from Steve. "What, she's a part of the team she can have a nice suit instead of all black, right?"

Wait, did Tony Stark just say I was a part of the team? He didn't call me a trainee or say I was shadowing... He said I was a part of the team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.4K 27
The cold water dripped inside on my cell, as the droplets hit my bare back, I could only shudder from the feel. I knew he would be back any given min...
145K 3.5K 21
What happens when you mix Maya Stark, the daughter of the billionaire himself, Emily Thompson, the girl who is in love with the Hulk, and Liv Foster...
87.6K 2.2K 57
THIS STORY HAS MOVED TO TUMBLR! Details given in the latest update. A story in which America's favorite Captain gives a new life and family to a five...
57.2K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...