seven deadly sins oneshots

By NyxLiones

this is a oneshot book More

King x Shy reader part 1
Request page
King x Shy reader part 2
Gloxinia x Hanahaki Reader Happy ending
Gloxinia x reader soul mate Au part 1
Gloxinia x reader soul mate au part 2
Gloxinia x Reader Fluff

King x male reader part 1

111 4 1
By NyxLiones

It was a busy day in the boar hat tavern. Everyone was downstairs work well all except one person. The person had short h/c hair and there e/c eyes were looking at themselves in the mirror. They sighed and shook their head trying to stay positive positive looked out the window and muttered " I Should probably get to work as well"

Y/N walked towards the stairs. He walked down the stairs and sweatdropped seeing how busy the tavern was. He sweatdropped seeing Elizabeth fall every second " poor girl never worked before so this is hard for her.." Y/N looked around the tavern then got to work.

Y/N smiled softly as he brought customers their orders. He bowed his head " I hope you enjoy your food and drinks" Y/N sweatdropped  and sighed  softly seeing Elizabeth trip and fall. He shook his head and walked over to her and held his hand out to her " are you alright princess?" Elizabeth looked up and looked up and saw Y/N she had tears in her eyes

Y/N sighed and helped her up " a little suggestion princess, don't run while indoors" he chuckled softly and walked away and grabbed the next order and walked to the table and gave them their  order " enjoy your food and drinks!" Y/Nwalked away and sighed softly when the tavern finally closed he sat down and sighed " Ah, finally-" he ran a hand through his h/c hair and looked up seeing king he slightly blushed and coughed.

Y/N was clearly flustered " A-Ah! King!" King raised an eyebrow " I saw what you did that was really nice of you Y/N" Y/N rubbed the back of his name " w-well I couldn't just let her sit there I also gave her a little advice on how not to wall every 5 seconds" King chuckled softly and pat his head.

Y/N blushed more and looked away very flustered

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.7M 99K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 33.4K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...