Manhwa Recommendation

By pomironn

Compilation of amazing manhwas. Mostly Yaoi/Shounen Ais More

Note
Where I read
Lady to Queen
The Lady with a Mask
The Girl and the Geek
Mystical
Criminal Interview
Dial Again
Your Smile Is A Trap
The Sweetest Man
Path To You
The Lady and the Beast
Incidentally Living Together
Angel Buddy
The Vampire Who Swallowed the Moon
Dream Away
Till our Lip Touch
Sign
Paid
At the End of the Road
Too Close
The Keystone Romantic Combination
Silent Color
Nanohana Boys
Meeting Him
Wish Me Love
Fate Makes No Mistakes
Started With A Lie
K's Secret
Someone Else's BL Manhwa
Red-Haired James
Biting the Tiger
The Best Smell
No Way, Vampires Don't Exist
The Tale of the Yellow Dragon
My Darling Signed In
Heesu in Class 2
Peach Love
In My Closet
Penthouse XXX
Love Tractor
Trap City
Blunder Turned Wonder
False Memories
How To Chase An Alpha
My Purrfect Boss!
The Story About You x Me
Raising A Bat
A Guy Like You
Jazz For Two
Siren's Song
Whose Baby Is It?
Hide and Seek
Starts from the Baby
Do I smell?
Straight Or Not
Out Of Control
Salad Days
Base To Base
Three Months To Live
The Greatest Villain
Body Electric
A Lucky Coin
My Four Masters
Red Candy
Hold Me Tight
Hyung, You're My Idol!
Snail Pond Robber
Dear Benjamin
When The Yakuza Falls In Love
Deliverance of the Counterattack
The God of Pain's Groom
Cocoon of the Heart
The Priest's Chart
King's Maker
The President Who Always Treat Me Meals
Blood Bank
I Like You
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
Solo Leveling
Hyacinth
My Husband Hides His Beauty
Hell & High Water
Eleceed
Lookism
Semantic Error
For Your Love
My Starry Sky
Love On My Terms
Shen Sheng
Indulged In Your Light
A Cat's World
Caught In The Act
Poyun: Breaking Through the Clouds
Poyun 2: Breaking Through the Clouds 2
Social Temperature
Body of Crime
A Strange Joke
Wind Blowing Tonight
Mermaid's Egg
Our Companionship
Mr. 100% Perfect
The Magic Soup
Dangerous Convenience Store
Equipoise
Falling to Where I Belong
Smurf's World
Star X Fanboy
Assorted Wilderness
The Beast Must Die
Prince Bari
Kisses x Kiss x Kisses
You're The Apple of my Eye
Affectionately
I Have A Boyfriend
Unintentional Love Story
My Boss Keeps Trying to Eat Me!
Green Apple Paradise

Stanning 101

38 1 0
By pomironn

Author/creator: Nam Eunkyung
Genre: Shounen Ai, Romance

Summary:

Ji-Yul Park is an ordinary office worker who spends his spare time stanning a boy group, unlock and more specifically it’s leader, Jay.One day, he time travels back to his past where he encounters Juno, another idol and becomes his manager.What happenes when Juno develops feelings for Ji-Yul? Would Ji-Yul choose loyalty with Juno or his fanboy fantasy with Jay? And what is the purpose for Ji-Yul traveling back to the past-what is he supposed to repair or change?

Read:
Mangago (Ongoing)

***

The plot is interesting. I really have no idea about the story and I have no expectations too. I thought this is just like the manhwa, 'Hyung, you are my idol!' but I pretty much enjoyed the twist and turn of the story.

This manhwa is very relatable for us, fans like the MC. Some may find it weird to love idols so much but you just don't understand the joy we always receive when we see them performing and even breathing.

But fans have limitations too. Do not forget.

Will you cry if you find out your idol dating?

Personally, I will feel sad of course. You are lying if you say you didn't imagine yourself dating your idol! You are lying if you didn't wish to be their manager or make-up artist! For once I know you thought of becoming one of those staff just to be able to stay close to them.

But I'm passed that stage lol. Maybe because I'm getting older, or I just know where I stand. We are free to dream and it's not bad. It's just sometimes we are getting too ahead of ourselves and we are stepping out too much with their lives. As a fan we are entitled to support them, so it's the least we can do. Let's try to give out utmost support no matter what they do or want. But as I've said, doing illegal things and bad attitude is a different issue. Not because they are idols, they are exempted to pay for their mistakes. But do not overdo it, because even if you have freedom if speech, what you type and say holds a sharp weapon against them. I think you know what I mean, right?

Yes! So stan Nu'est now! ☺️

I think all of us are proud to be a fan. Do you agree?

Let me just release my frustration a bit. You can scroll down if you are not interested lol.
Lately, there's this confession roaming around twitter about Nu'est and it says all the bad things about the boys and the company that created a huge impact to the fandom. I mean, we are all frustrated because we haven't heard of them for a while now. Their last comeback is, I think 8 months ago? And since then they haven't been active like they use to be. Well, for me I think they are preparing for the comeback, and since they are the one producing and all, they are so busy (though they still post in their sns)

I'm just mad that haters find time to add salt to waters when fans are feeling sad and frustrated for the lack of promotion. Also, there are some new fans who are trying to get to know them, and seeing that twitter account will spoil their excitement. You know I'm so mad that they are acting like Nu'est did something wrong to them, where in fact all Nu'est want is to create music.

So please new fans and former LOVEs, don't leave them for the second time. Nu'est has been left out once, please do not give them up 😭

I just have words I want to say to haters:
You think you can beat them? I know you'll be more pissed in the future because of their achievements, so hang in there. I hope you are okay!

Spoilers!

.
.
.

I love them

Rose's story is really sad.

He came back in time because he wanted to stop Rose for committing suicide. This is a strong feeling of determination! I feel like he's ready to take any bullet just to save Rose. It was pretty amazing!

Jiyul and Byul is so adorable.
Jiyul came back in time for their forgotten love. The accident made them forget, but when Jiyul used all his time and came back in the present, Byul retained his memories. Tbh at first I thought Jiyul is just pretending to have forgotten his memory, but I think he's just uncomfortable and familiar with him? I don't know, we might get another twist in the end so let's just wait for that to happen.

pomiron: Please read it now
Readers:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 4.1K 108
"Whatever else happened to him, Chris knew three things would never change: (1) The only d*ck he would ever touch was his own. (2) The only man he lo...
82.3K 6.3K 13
A short story inspired by my 2 most favorite shows!! ***All regular credits*** Random updates
2.8K 22 18
i'll do requests just read the first page (i will do ocs as long as you tell me what they're like, what they look like, etc.). if i don't know a fand...
33K 931 69
( ๐ŸŽฌ ) hinata harem imagines ! โŽฏ contains dark themes + slow updates โŽฏ please excuse for any grammar or spelling mistakes! also please note that t...