The emperors empress

By theoldestfox

Crossover between knb and haikyuu, fem-Hinata Hinata is goanna get betrayed and she is goanna fly again. I su... More

Summary
CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
New Friends
NEW BEGINNING
CH-6
A/N
Hey!

"Don't Touch Her"

4.6K 83 70
By theoldestfox

"A/N- Hey! Sorry if I took to long, I have Finals next week  so this will be the last chapter till my exams end also I am going to post a new Haikyuu story"

Shoya- WTF, do you want now TOBIO!

"The GOM arrived and are just watching what's going on."

Kageyama- I wanted to talk to you, I dint mean what I-

Shoya- I really couldn't care less Tobio, give it up I am not coming back.

Kageyama- Look I am trying to apologize just because you won doesn't mean you get to act all mighty or something!*grabs her hand harder*

Shoya- Oi! WTF, let go it hurts!

*This pissed the GOM off, in a instant a red scissor was sent flying near tobios face making a small cut, making him flinch and let go of Shoya whos other hand was grabbed by Akashi and pulled towards him*

Shoya- Sei-kun?!

Sei- Hey.

 Tobio- WTF?!

Tobio- *gets chills in his spine, but doesn't stop* I don't know who you are but this is between me and shoya so fuck off

Shoya- O, shit.

Sei- O, but it does involve me you see she is my girlfriend you peasant~

Everyone except the two- WHAT!!!? 

Shoya- Kageyama Tobio just leave.

Tobio- Tch

*After he left the two were attacked with questions from the GOM and the spent the rest of the day with each other*

"TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY"

"The school morning was filled with whispers as they were seeing the the heartless emperor laughing with his 'girlfriend', and the news spread like the wind."

                                                  *This is how they look. Just imagine that's hinata*

SHOYA POV

Shoya- 'When I entered my classroom I was crowded with people asking me questions I just answered a few, and till lunch I was with emma who protected me from the girls. I was going to eat lunch with the GOM they asked me to meet them at their private room in the campus, and that they were going to cook but when I arrived there what I saw was a fucking natural disaster-'

 Shoya- WHAT THE FUCK!!!!?

GOM- ..........................

Shoya- Sei-kun......

Sei- My love, you sure arrived early.

Shoya- Ya I did, now WTF HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN DOING?!

GOM- coking. 

Shoya- Is that so......

*After the GOM got scolded, yes even Akashi, and they ate the chefs meal and talked about random things, they are now in the school garden and Akashi wanted to lay down so he-*

Atsushi- Eh *munch* what's *munch* wrong*munch*?

Momoi- Cute!*takes pictures*

Daiki- Why cant you be this nice to us captain?

Kise- Hinatachi is amazing she made him soft!

*Time Skip To 3 Months Later*(Sorry for the time skips)  

'Everyone knows that shoya belongs to The emperor no one even dares to look at her, It is now time for the annual school party, everyone is ready to enter this is how they look-'

*At the party everyone is having fun and dancing, when Akashi and Shoya are enjoining the piece under the moonlight in the balcony when Akashi-*

Sei- I love you Hinata Shoya.

Shoya-Ehh*she turned red*

Sei- You look cute my love.

Shoya-*hump* I love you to sei.

(A/N-THE END, SORRY FOR THE CRAPY COTENT AND THE SPELLING MISTAKES, AND SOORY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER,ALSO THE NEXT CH WILL TAKE A LITLE TIME I AM SOORY AND PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT YOUR SUGETIONS!BYE!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 291 15
For years nothing changed, but that takes a turn when new vampires appear at Cross Academy. Kaname now knows what it is like to endure pain. For week...
240K 11.6K 23
While Hatake Kakashi didn't know what would happen after his death, he certainly didn't expect this. The man was thrust into a world where people use...
598K 36.4K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
8.7K 164 11
Bunch of stories with Uchiha and Naruko. Requests are open!