Reincarnated In Naruto

By GarrixAlastor

Two best friends were caught up in an accident and were transported to the world of Naruto. Both were born on... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Just Sharin'
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
SORRY GUYS 😓
CHAPTER 14
A/N

CHAPTER 15

3.2K 124 52
By GarrixAlastor

AN: HEYO. SORRY FOR THE EXPIRED UPDATE. I WAS TOO BUSY DEALING WITH FINANCES HERE AND SCHOOL. SO I DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO UPDATE THIS FANFIC. SO SINCE I'M GONNA BE BUSY WITH HELPING MY FAMILY WITH FINANCES I MIGHT UPDATE SLOWLY AND THE CHAPTERS MIGHT SEE  SHORTER.

\\(  _ _")// - Dogeza (Sorry about this TwT")

My eyes widened and I turned around, surprised to see Kakashi flew in out of nowhere, Lightning Blade activated, sharingan glowing brightly and his face twisted into a furious look. If you listen carefully, touch would also see the faint growl emitting from his throat. Basically, the way he looks right now is like a ferocious dog.

The root ninja reacted quickly and jumped to the side, only getting hit on the hip. The guy did a back flip to create some distance and quickly brought out his kunai to block the shurikens thrown at him as the silvernette stood before us.Kakashi didn't throw that."Kakashi-senpai!" Tenzo called out as he jumped in, standing next to the silvernette; he wasn't wearing his mask. Both anbu members had their eyes locked on the root ninja.Kakashi doesn't say anything and just turned around to look at us."O-O-Oniichan...." Sakura whimpered as she looks at him, her hold on me tightened a bit. Kakashi doesn't say anything and just gave her an eye smile, then he makes contact with me and did the same thing. He seemed relieved. Kakashi looks at us for a few seconds and his brows slowly furrowed, then his eyes widened in horror before being replaced with anger.Let me just say, that the look he's giving right now is scaring me. He slowly turns around to look at the root ninja who was bandaging up his hip. If I was behind a screen and was watching this, I would smirk and say "Karma, bitch!" But no. I'm here personally and am suffering. So I know that sarcasm or such isn't needed right now."Tenzo. I'll deal with him. You take care of the kids and get them out of here once you're done healing them." Kakashi says, his voice coming out in a growl that I'm wondering if he's baring his teeth behind his mask.Said anbu turned around, his eyes widened at the number of kids in the area and the burn mark on my leg. He called after the three blondes to come closer— his eyes flashed with recognition at the sight of Naruto and the two Yamanakas— before checking if my twin had any injury. He quickly bandaged up the small cuts she got since they weren't that bad before moving to me, using a bit of healing ninjutsu to heal both my left hand left leg."Sakura, Satoshi, listen to me. I need you two to calm down Especially you Satoshi. You're breathing very hard. There's no need to worry now. We're here to protect you kids." Kakashi says without looking at us."O-Okay..." Sakura says in-between hiccups. She wiped away her tears before moving closer to me, rubbing my back as she tells me to try and calm down as she holds onto my hand with her other hand. I gave her hand a small squeeze and tried to give her an eye smile and a small thank you. She gave back a small smile before focusing on my burnt leg.I didn't want her to see something like this but I can't. I know she won't listen right now, especially when she looks extremely worried. The two of us began to calm down and so did our breathing.Inori, Ino, and Naruto ran to us; Ino quickly hugging Sakura and tried to stop her crying. Inori and Naruto just stood behind me. I'm not sure what they're doing but I have a feeling that they're looking at my leg. Tenzo asked them if they were injured in to which they said that they're fine. He didn't seem convinced so he still checked to see if they're hurt.Apparently, I'm the only one who's badly injured right now. The others only have small minor cuts that weren't that bad, so they only needed to be bandaged up and have a few rests. I began to feel my leg again but it still looked bad. Tenzo said he did what he could and said that I and the others would have to be brought to the hospital for better treatment. He picked me up in bridal style and asked the others if they can still run. Ino and Sakura obviously looked exhausted and so did Ino's twin and the knucklehead. Inori and Naruto noticed and looked at each other before nodding their head as if coming into an agreement about something."Naruto and I are fine. We'll carry the girls." He says directly before looking at me with a serious look. For a split second, I somehow saw Yosuke's face having the same look.My eyes widened a bit.'N-No way... Why can I see the similarities with this kid?'"Satoshi, permission to carry Sakura?""Keisuke, permission to carry you?" 'No way... I saw similarities with this kid with Yosuke before but this can't be a coincidence... Can it...?' Suddenly, I felt extremely dizzy. I held my head and gave him a thumbs up. Exhaustion followed afterward up to a point I felt really sleepy."O-Oniitan? What's wrong?""I feel sleepy..." I mumbled, my conscious slowly fading right now."Satoshi, I need you to stay awake! Satoshi!" I hear Tenzo say followed by other voices. I tried to stay awake but my eyelids felt very heavy. Little by little my eyes slowly lowered.

(Inori's POV)

He closed his eyes... The little bastard closed his eyes... That's not good. He's losing blood and he freaking fainted. "Oniitan! Oniitan, wake up!" Sakura cried as she shook his hand, her breathing going back to being hectic. I knew her twin wouldn't want her to panic but that would be difficult right now, especially when he's knocked out and she's basically ignoring both Yamato and Kakashi who are telling her to calm down.I turned to Naruto and told him to carry Ino while I get Sakura, once my twin was now on his back I went over to the pinkette. "Sakura. Hey, calm down." I say as I turned her around to face me, trying not to react at the look of panic, alert and worry on her face. 'This... This isn't the Sakura that Kishimoto made... She's different...' I thought and quickly glanced over at her twin who Yamato was still trying to wake up. 'I have a feeling it's because of her brother's influence.' Not sure what to think about that idea, I glanced back at Sakura and told her to calm down, telling her that we need to get out of here so that we can get her brother to the hospital. She stares at me for a few seconds before nodding her head. Giving back one firm nod, I bent down for her to get on my back. Once we're ready I turned to Yamato, awaiting his signal to run the hell back to the village."This isn't good. His wound is probably affecting him." Yamato mumbled under his breath. He looked at us and told us that we had to be quick in heading back, worried that Satoshi 's condition will get worst if we're slow.'Dude. I don't think Sakura needs to hear that.' I thought as soon as I heard Sakura whimpers behind me.Beside me, Naruto smirked. "No worries! Inori and I are super fast! We'll be back in the village in a few seconds, Dattebayo!"Ino nodded, a smirk similar to the one I always make on her face. "That's true. My brothers are super fast~!"I smirked at that. After Ino and Naruto got along, she started calling him our third twin. I'm not sure where the idea came from but I'm glad she thought of it. Our parents didn't seem bothered with it. I don't mind either because I see him as a brother as well."C-Can we talk later and hurry up, please?" Sakura's tiny voice says behind me. "I-I want Oniitan to be safe f-first..."'She has confidence... That was something younger Sakura didn't have in the anime before she met Ino....' I mentally noted. 'But I don't remember it being like this. Like, she's confident to speak to strangers but still stutters like a leaf.' Without any more time to waste, we quickly left the area with Yamato in the lead. (3RD POV)Kakashi was relieved that they finally left. Hopefully, they'll be able to get Satoshi to the hospital before his condition worsens. He refused to think of anything negative right now. Kakashi looked back at the bastard in front of him, annoyed that he wasn't able to strike him in the chest.He was pissed. No, he was extremely furious.Along the way, he and Tenzo at first saw a lot of burnt marks and few ninja tools, which they quickly noticed was forming a trail. They followed it and later in saw more burnt marks and afterward a lot of traces of traps that we're on prankster level— which surprised them greatly— right before they were met with more burnt marks, this one being bigger than the others.They also saw some blood stains on the ground and Kakashi began to panic, his heart nearly exploding at the thought of it belonging to the little pinkettes who he had seen as little siblings. The thought of that also angered him, fueling up his anger and the need to kill that goddamn root ninja-like he should have years ago. Kakashi was thankful that they arrived on time, if he had been even a second late then the kids would have ended up dead. The thought of that and the image of how the kids looked— especially the bloody bite mark on Satoshi's hand and the huge burnt mark on his leg— angered him so much that he felt like going out of control right then and there. He wasn't sure what the conditions of the other kids were but he knew the masked pinkette had it worse.He mentally shook his head. He can think of the kids later, right now he has to deal with this... Pest... ' I'm sure the Third wouldn't mind if I kill this traitor. If he lives any longer he would just cause even more problems.'"I'm surprised that you were able to find us." Satsujin says as he chuckled under his breath. He stood up straight and glared at the silvernette, a smirk plastered on his face. He was pissed. Not only did he fail his mission but he had also failed to kill those fucking brats. Then this asshole shows up along with that traitor of Danzo-sama and protecting the kids.* 'No matter. I'm stronger than this dick. I can beat him in mere seconds and catch up to that freak of big eyes, then kill everyone in the area.' * He thought, * 'I'll think of an excuse as to why I didn't bring Satoshi later.' * His smirk widened as he positioned himself for battle, Kakashi doing the same." You know, you're not going to beat me. You'll be dead in a few seconds." Satsujin boasts, his smirk widening. "I'm stronger than you."Kakashi doesn't say anything. This man is one of those people who does not deserve any kind of response from him. Satsujin, fortunately, figured it out and it seriously pissed him off. Not like he already is but if it's possible to get even more pissed off than you already are, then that's how he's currently feeling.Satsujin was about to open his mouth to throw some more shitty word of dumbness when Kakashi grabbed his blade sped towards him with killing intent. His sudden attack shocked the blonde (Yes I know. He's a blonde. Forgot to mention his appearance) but he was still able to grab his own blade and blocked the silvernette's blow. His face morphed into an annoying smirk."Heh, rude much? Are you seriously that keen on fighting me than listening to me?"".....""You really are a dick.""....." 'This little dick.' (AN: Nah. He huge.) Satsujin cursed the silvernette in his head as his smirk dropped, a frown replacing his face. Kakashi, of course, doesn't care what he says. He knows that this traitor is well aware that you shouldn't talk too much when in battle. He's pretty sure that's what they were taught a lot of times ever since they became genin.'Then again I'm not surprised. This guy had always been an idiot.' Kakashi thought as he placed more pressure on his blade.Both shinobis pressed their blades down before leaping backwards then rushed forward once more, their blades clashing every time they make contact. As soon as they jumped backward once more, Satsujin threw shurikens at the silvernette who in turn threw his own. KLANG! KLANG! KLANG! The fight dragged on, annoying both shinobis for a different reason. While Satsujin was internally cursing the silvernette and planning on how he would kill the others, Kakashi was just hoping that Tenzo brought everyone to the hospital safely.'I have to get this over with.' Kakashi thought. He speeded up his attacks, not bothering to use ninjutsu at the moment.Satsujin furrowed his brows, his frown deepening as he took notice of the silvernette's increased speed and heavy blows. Knowing that he won't win in taijutsu at this point, he jumps back and began to create hand signs. Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger Kakashi quickly took notice of the handsigns and instantly begins to copy at the same speed as the other."Katon: Housenka no jutsu!"Fire balls flew out off their mouth and both had dodged it as well. The attacks firing off into different directions. Satsujin was aware that the silvernette was using the sharingan and it angered him greatly. Before he did another set of handsigns, Kakashi quickly form the handsigns of another fire style."Katon: Gokokyu no jutsu!" Kakashi spit out a huge ball of fire at the blonde who was lucky enough to just get a singed on his armor but no major or minor injury. As the jutsu hit the ground and a huge smoke took it's place, his eyes widened in shock when the silvernette emerged from it. His blade in hand as he ran up to him. In a heat of panic, Satsujin swung his blade and smiled successfully when the tip of his blade passed through the silvernette's chest.Satsujin's smile quickly disappeared and his eyes widened when something hit his chest. Looking down, his eyes widened even more to see a hand covered in lightning."You were being too cocky and too obvious. You should have already knew that would just lead to a shinobi's down fall." Kakashi says coldly. His shadow clone dispersed and the two are left standing in silence, the only sound being Kakashi's jutsu.Satsujin slowly smirked, "Y-You do realize that you have just committed treason. You just killed a comrade. Again."Kakashi's brows furrowed. "While it may be true that you used to be my comrade and I thought highly of you. We never got along but I really respected you. But the moment you sided with that bastard and even tried to kill the Hokage then had tried to kill innocent children, you were no longer considered my comrade.""Innocent children? That demon brat is the only one who isn't innocent at all and Satoshi could become weapon for Konoha if pushed to the brink!""If he's pushed to the brink or even if you threaten those he cares about he would turn into Konoha's worst enemy! And Naruto isn't a demon—"Satsujin forcefully pushed himself away from the silvernette and quickly turned around. The sudden action surprised the silvernette and he wasn't able to react quickly even when his sharingan is in full display.* Drip...* *Drip...*Kakashi cursed under his breath as he took notice of his opponent's blade that was sticking directly into his stomach. He glanced up to look at the craze look that Satsujin was wearing, amazed that he's still moving despite the big wound on his chest and the heavy blood stains that are forming around it and dripping to the ground."I-Isn't a demon you say? Don't joke around with me, Hatake... He... He killed so many innocent civilians and had even killed so many shinobis.... T-That... That..." The crazed look on his face formed to one of anger as he screamed at the top of his lungs, "THAT KYUUBI KILLED MY PARENTS AND MY LITTLE SISTER!!!!""THE KYUUBI HAD ALSO KILLED MY SENSEI AND HIS WIFE! MY FAMILY AND MY WHOLE TEAM IS DEAD BUT YOU DON'T SEE ME BITCHING ABOUT IT!!!!" Kakashi yelled back. He couldn't take another bullshit excuse like that. He's heard a lot of it and it pisses him off. "You're family maybe dead but unlike me, you're teammates are still around. You're sensei even. Weren't they like family to you, huh?!""Family? Those guys?" Satsujin let out a crazed laugh, wheezing through breaths as his injury was getting to him. "D-Don't be ridiculous. Those guys are just ninjas that I had to work with. I never considered them as family. They know nothing about me!""And who's fault do you think that is?" Those words came out of the silvernette's mouth without him realizing it."What? Y-You think it's my fault?""You always ignored them. You never gave them the time of the day to get to know you. So yes, in a way, it's you're fault." Kakashi's brows furrowed. The knots in his stomach turning as he remembered his teammates. How he always berated Obito and pushed the others away. He never got close to them nor bothered to care about them. When he finally opens up to them, they're all dead. He should've had opened up to them early on. He would have gotten to know them a lot better. "Don't go blaming others for your misfortune nor don't go blaming people for not understanding you when you didn't even give them the chance to know you. To understand you."His eyes widened at the silvernette's words. Satsujin was speechless. Without him realizing, his breath was slowly decreasing. He gave his ex-captain one last look before he went limp.Kakashi lets out a loud sigh and pushed the body off of him, then he carefully took out the blade and held it into his wound. He lifted up his uniform a bit to see the wound and was thankful that it wasn't even fatal or even huge.'A bit of healing can fix this.' Kakashi thought then lowered his uniform, glancing at the corpse of his ex-comrade. His eyes hardened a bit. He might have felt bad for him, but that was no excuse to betray the village nor attempt to kill children.He might not like him but he didn't want to be a prick and leave his body there for nature to deal with, so he took the body with him to Konoha, handed him off to the Anbu that were stationed by the gate.They didn't ask any question. It's like they already knew what happened. Kakashi assumed that it was either Tenzo or someone else from his team who had informed the other teams or even the Hokage.Kakashi quickly speeded off to the hospital, asked the front desk where Satoshi and the others were at then ran all the way there. Ignoring the calls of the other nurses that were concerned about his wound. His wound isn't important right now. The condition of the kids— especially Satoshi and Sakura— comes first.

Arriving just outside the assigned room where the kids were in, he took a deep breath before opening the door. His eye widened a bit, surprised that the other kids weren't around and to see Inoichi.

Quickly greeting the Yamanaka clan leader as he shut the door behind him as soon as he steps into the room. Upon seeing him, Sakura, who was silently crying let out a loud wail and stretched her arms out to him."O-Oniicha———n!!!!!!"Not wasting any time, Kakashi quickly wrapped his arms around the small pinkette in a tight hug, rubbing her back up and down and whispering comforting words to her. Sakura hugs the life out of him as she sobs, telling him everything that had happened. From their peaceful walk back home to her twin sensing someone bad till that bad ninja chasing and hurting them. Telling him how he threatened to hurt her if Satoshi didn't shut up and vice versa, then told him that all of them had to resort to violence in order to protect each other.Kakashi rubs her back, continuing to comfort her before looking over at the other small pinkette.Satoshi, like his sister, had bandages on him and he wasn't wearing his mask. He was sitting still and was too busy looking at his hands— No... He was looking at the object in his hand.'Is that... A kunai?!' Kakashi thought, horrified to see the blood stains around it. He focused once more on the kid's face and his eye softened a bit. 'Satoshi... You were protecting your sister and the others... Weren't you...?'As if reading his thoughts, Inoichi answered. "According to the Anbu that brought him here, he's been holding unto that quiet tightly, even though he was unconscious. Even when they the medical healed everyone, he still held unto it, jerking and growling when someone tries to remove it from his hand."Kakashi turns to him, confused. "Do they know why?""They're not sure but they say it's probably his own survival mechanism working.""What? But he's three years old.""They know, but he and the other kids experienced something they shouldn't have at a young age." Inoichi says then glares at the ground. "None of them should have experienced that."Kakashi doesn't say anything and turned looked back at Satoshi, asking the Yamanaka head when did he wake up. Said man told him that he just woke up seconds ago before he showed up. He sat up, asked his sister if she was fine then greeted everyone after getting his answer from her before staring at the kunai in his hand.While rubbing the pinkette's back, he called the other pinkette's name, gaining his attention rather quickly. Satoshi seemed surprised to see him but doesn't say anything."Are you okay?" Kakashi knew it was a dumb question but he just had to ask. He knew he wasn't okay and he needs him to know that, but he had a feeling that he would try to act like he's fine. So he just had to ask. Blink... Blink...Satoshi looks down a bit and blinks again. He mutters something but no one heard it. The silvernette asked what he said and the pinkette repeated it."You're bleeding......" He stated. It was still quiet but they can now hear it. Sakura heard him and quickly moved back,eyes widening at the blood stains on their older brother's stomach. Satoshi looks at him in the eye. "You should get a medic to check that.....""I will later. Right now, you and Sakura are important. Now tell me. Are you okay?"He nodded his head but the silvernette saw the look in his eyes. He knew it all to well."Satoshi. Look me in the eyes and answer me honestly. Are- you- okay?" Kakashi asks calmly as his gaze on the pinkette hardens.Doing as he said, Satoshi stares at him in the eye but doesn't say anything.( SATOSHI'S POV)'What exactly do I even say here?'Crack.... Crack.... 'I mean, I feel fine and all... But.... ' Crack.... Crack.... 'M-My body's shaking.... ' Crack.... Crack.... 'Why... Why am I.... Why am I shaking...? What.... ' SHATTER (Kakashi's POV ) Drip... Drip...My eye widened for the upteenth time today at the site before me. "Satoshi...." I mumbled and carried Sakura over to him and gave him a hug, careful not to press any possible wounds. "It's okay, kiddo.""I... I don't get it. I-I feel fine but w.... Why am I shaking...? O-Oniichan.... Why am I shaking? W-Why is my heart pounding?" Satoshi stuttered. This is the first time I heard him stutter. I don't think he's even aware that tears are tickling down his cheeks."Shhhh..... It's okay. Let it out.""L-Let what out? Huh...? W-Why am I crying? I-I feel f-fine...""Ahhh.... Let it out, Satoshi. Let it out.""W-Why... Wh........." His tears grew, "Uwa———h!!!!!!" He cried, finally letting go of the kunai to clutch unto my vest. Little by little his sobs got louder as he buried his face deeper, his grip tightening. Sakura cried once again and hugged me, her grip tightening as well. 'This is the 2nd time he's cried like this. The first time was when Minato-sensei left to deal with the Kyuubi, right after he handed him to me...' I dipped my head to pressed my face on their hair as my grip slightly tightens around them."Shh.... It's okay you two. It's okay now. You're both safe. I won't let anything bad to both of you ever again. That's a promise."

Hours later, the kids finally calmed down. They answered some questions that Inoichi-sama asked. Afterwards, I asked him where his kids and Naruto were at and he told me that they left with another nurse and doctor who specializes in traumatic experiences.

" They said that they'll check them to make sure that they weren't traumatize and would check in with these two as well. " Inoichi-sama said as he gestured towards Sakura and Satoshi. "Once they're all done they'll have to pay a visit to Hokage-sama's office for some questions.""I'll tell him!" Sakura suddenly shouted, surprising us from her sudden outburst."Tell him what, Sakura-chan?" Inoichi-sama asks as he looks down at his friend's daughter.Sakura positioned her clenched fists over her chest as she shouted, her brows furrowed. The look she's wearing reminds me of the look Satoshi makes when he's mad but a softer or cuter version. "I'm going to tell the Hokage everything! Every single detail! Leave no stone un-turned! He must know who the baddies are!" Sakura screamed.We could tell that she was furious, after what told us it's quiet clear why she'd be mad.Inoichi-sama gave a small smile and nodded his head. "Yeah. He deserves to know everything. Lucky for you two, Hokage-sama is heading here." He then turned to me, "Some of your teammates from the Anbu has informed him about the situation earlier and we're also informed that the kids are safe now." Inoichi-sama says then tells me that he'll head out first, leaving me with the twins.(TIMESKIP) (SATOSHI'S P.O.V.)Four weeks after that incident, Sakura had told the Third every single detail of what happened and asked (well, sort of demanded) that they question Danzo and interrogate him. If you're wondering how she knew about words like that...... It wasn't me. I have nothing to do with it. The Third nodded his head and promised us that he will have him questioned and that she shouldn't worry. Few important chats later he left, allowing my doctor to inform me that my burned leg can be good as new within a few weeks.After that they'll give me a check-up to see if I'm really okay before having me discharged. Sakura was surprisingly stubborn when she was told that she was free to go, since her injuries weren't that bad. Stating that she wanted to protect me from the baddies, Kakashi had to step in and tell her that I would be fine because he would watch me. While I might have a protector, our parents didn't. She took the bait and left with our parents, stating that she'll protect them like.At the present, Sakura is already back to her old self. Well... Sort of back. She still jumps whenever someone screams or whenever there are loud noises. I on the other hand have the same issues with her but I also remained silent. Well, I know that I've been always silent but I mean in a way where I don't make any side comments or go pranking our parents or Kakashi nor have I been mischievous.I mostly spend my time in my bedroom reading books that I've been reading like a thousand times already. There were times that Sakura would enter my room and try to read and understand the words in the book, which leads us to having a question and answer game about it.I'm not entirely sure how Inori, his twin and Naruto are doing since Sakura and I never asked about them. I mean, we were told before that hey we're fine so we decided not to press any further.When night time comes around, Sakura always sleeps with me. I didn't mind. After all, we're both still uneasy when being left alone. We tend to worry about our other half, wondering if they're okay or if they're still in their room or where we last saw them. I could tell that our parents and Kakashi noticed but they don't say anything. Instead, they would spoil us or make sure that we're okay. Kakashi even kept visiting and staying over, almost like he did when we were babies. Sakura and I don't question them but accepted everything thrown at us instead.A month later, Sakura and I were getting better. We still flinch when someone screams or whenever there are loud noises although I still remained behave and quiet. I also noticed that I've been staring rather intently at any knife, or shuriken, or kunai. Everyone else also noticed so Kakashi had me stop practicing on the weapons and had me practice on my chakra control instead. He didn't do that directly but I guess I triggered h when I asked him about "Senpukko" while still holding unto my kunai.Yeah, Kakashi looked like he nearly had a heart atta k after I said that and confiscated all of the weapons he let me borrowed, kept me away from the kitchen and had immediately made me practice my chakra control. 'Note to self... Never asked him about that again...' I mentally chided as I stared at the tree in front of me.Sakura and Kakashi were few feet behind me, chatting about random stuff. Sakura sporting that curious and innocent look on her face per usual and Kakashi obviously looking giddy with her adorable aura. Shaking my head as I looked away, quite amused at the sight.'I would love to sit on the grass and stare at them but I have better things to do. One is being this damn tree. ' I thought as I stared back at the tree before me, then I looked down at my leg. Last month it was badly burnt but I'm forever grateful towards the medic nins for working really hard to heal it back to health. 'I still shouldn't put pressure on it though. They didn't say that but I'm just being cautious.' I told myself and began to focus on my training.

I do not own Naruto at all. He belongs to Kishimoto-sama. The only one's I own are the 2 main characters and some unknown peasants that will soon be appearing in this fic.

Sometimes I wonder if the people I've met really think of me as someone strong or I'm just plain weak in their eyes...
- Haruno Satoshi

Just cause I'm smiling and acting like a complete idiot, doesn't mean I won't be able to see the pain and sadness in your eyes.

- Yamanaka Inori

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 9.2K 17
Highest Ranking(s): #1 in Time Travel #1 in KakaNaru Naruto was happy. The war was almost over. Obito had come to terms with everything and all they...
4K 171 8
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many things they wished they could change, pe...
196 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...
Bright By Jay

Fanfiction

165K 5.5K 23
"Out of everyone our age, every girl, and it had to be you." -//-//-//- The Uzumaki twins were known throughout the entire village. Naruto was the tr...