Maybe I hate you Maybe I don't

By variedsidesofmusic

Stella and Ray arch enemies. Who would have thought that underneath Ray's cocky, conceited and bully image he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

67 1 0
By variedsidesofmusic

Oh hey guys! SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A LONG TIME! It's my thing though. How long's it been 1 month or longer. TEEHEE! Sorry.

Okay not the point so a new chapter I know you guys are wondering what happened to Stella and Ray this and the next chapter will explain it! THEY ARE FINALLY GOING ON THEIR EUROPE TOUR! YIPPEE! Anyways hope you enjoy, I will shut up now!

Enjoy!

Chapter 16

Mo POV

This cute puppy was trying to catch its tail in this video that Charlie was showing me. We decided beforehand that I would sit beside Charlie, Olivia would sit beside Wen and that Scott would sit with Stella. When the video finished I looked up to see a sad-looking Stella.

She sat down beside Scott in front of me and I instantly stood up. "Scott, could you please sit beside Charlie." He went without a word and I sat down beside Stella. I patted her on the back and she turned her face to look at me. She pasted a fake smile on her face but I could tell that she wants some alone time. So I got up and told Scott to go back to his spot.

When I sat down Charlie looked at me with concern and I just shook my head. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. For once I felt relaxed. I looked at him and called his name, "Charlie?" He smiled at me, "Yes, Mo?"

I looked straight into his eyes, "thanks for always being here for me." His smiled never faltered as he said, "what else would I be here for." He said it with such joy that I almost felt guilty for never really telling him how I feel. I'm just going to keep hinting until I find the right time. The plane lurched forward and I grabbed his hand from being startled. He intertwined them and said, "don't be scared Mo."

I smiled and we stayed in that place until we fell asleep.

Scott POV

Mo instructed me to back to my seat. I sat down and decided to stay quiet. We took off and when I looked behind me Charlie and Mo are cuddling together, talking. Since Wen and Olivia were behind Mo and Scott I couldn't see them but I knew they were doing something similar. I looked to my left to see Stella holding in her tears. I've never been good with crying girls and I probably never will be but I guess I could try.

"Stella? Are you alright?" She looked at me and I could tell she was trying to stay tough. "Why do you care?" I gulped and said, "never mind." Stella crossed her arms, "fine." I felt frustrated, "you know what! Every single person in this band doesn't trust me! Especially since Mo and I broke up. I deserve your trust but it doesn't seem like you want too." I put my headphones on and decided to ignore her.

She tapped on my shoulder and I didn't look at her. She poked my arm and I still ignored her. She finally decided to yell "Scott!" and I yelled back "what?" The flight attendant told us, "quiet!" and we both nodded. Stella yanked out my earphones and I glared at her, "you know what Scott! I would try to trust you but I've got my own problems now and I barely know you. So I'm sorry I'm in a bad mood." She said in a sarcastic tone.

I calmed down and looked at her, "what problems?" She waved it off so I stared at her to make her budge but she wouldn't so I said, "Stella I wanna be a part of the band and be friends with you guys. Could you please try to trust me?" She rolled her eyes and summarized her story about Ray. I nodded and occasionally would add a comment since Ray was once my best friend. I was kind of shocked that she liked him but I let it go. When she finished I told her how frustrated I was because no-one in the band trusted me and treated me as a part of the band.

"I hope you notice that I've never really been part of the band. You guys always have these secrets and inside jokes. Whenever I ask what it means you guys move on." She nodded and said, "well I'll try to fill you in next time, especially since you listened to me. I think you're a nice guy. I know Mo knows you're a nice guy even though you guys broke up."

She sighs, "It's just convincing the others. Olivia and Wen will need some time but there quite easy to please; it's Charlie you've got to try harder for." I nodded in understanding, "it's because I broke Mo's heart again right?" she pat me on the shoulder to give me reassurance, "I'll help don't worry, we've been friends since the band got together" she said.

I looked at the time and noticed it was already 12. We've been flying for three hours already. "You should take a rest" I told her. She nodded and put her chair back to fall asleep. I decided that I should rest too so I put my head on my hand and closed my eyes waiting for sleep to overcome me.

When I woke up we had slept for around 7 hours and I decided to wake up Stella. "Hey, you should wake up we're going get there in two hours." She rubbed her eyes and yawned, "hey, can you pass me my water?" Which was under my seat, I reached it and gave it to her. She drank at least of half of the bottle and she asked, "what time is it?" I told her 4 in the morning at Rhode Island and 10 in Paris.

She nodded and turned to me, "oh hey, I have this new song that I want to show you. It's in French so it doesn't matter if you don't understand the lyrics." She got up and got some papers to show to me. "I was going to work on it with Liv but I think you could help me with the guitar line." I nodded and looked at it, it looked pretty good I just asked her who's playing what and when does she want to play it.

She explained that she thought that she could split up the singing parts with Olivia and Mo. She also said that she'd have to check if they would be able to sing the French lyrics in time and fast enough. I nodded and asked who's on guitar she smiled, "since I'm singing I'd like you to play the lead guitar." I smiled saying, "sure and Mo's doing bass right?"

She showed me the bass part, "Of course, well you're going to have to help her though. It's a bit difficult." I nodded in agreement and she told me that obviously Charlie was playing drums and that Wen was playing his keyboard. Olivia and she would be singing together if Olivia wanted too.

By the time we finished discussing everything an announcement came on saying we were landing soon. She put her stuff away and we decided to check on what the rest of our band was doing. Mo and Charlie finally woke up and were chatting. When they saw us looking at them they smiled. We waved back gestured to look behind them to see what Olivia and Wen were doing. They turned around to see Olivia and Wen holding hands asleep.

Mo whisper awned but Stella got up to have a little fun, "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS WE'RE GOING TO LAND SOON!" She yelled so they woke up slowly, not letting go of each other's hands. Mo smiled really wide when Olivia said, "are we there yet?" We were smirking until Wen asked, "what are you guys looking at?" So Mo decided to point to their interlocked hands and say, "you guys are so cute." Before Olivia could say anything another announcement came on saying to return to our seat for landing.

Although we could all see Olivia's blush when they let go of each other's hands. We went back to our seats and buckled up for landing. It took us a few minutes to finally land but once we did we were all extremely happy. We got our luggage and decided to go to our hotel first and check in.

The hotel we entered had a nice ambiance to it. As Ms. Reznik checked in we decided to look around the hotel. We found out that they had a gym, a pool and a sauna. When we came back she gave us our room keys. "Alright so, the girls will have one room and the guys will have one room. Now I don't expect that you guys won't go into each other's rooms but when I set curfew I want you guys asleep."

I smirked, "oh, ya that'll be easy." Mo glared at me and asked Ms. Reznik, "I respect your decision Ms. Reznik but what time is curfew? Ms. Reznik smiled, "it depends on the night. Alright everyone go unpack in your rooms. We'll meet after and discuss schedule." We groaned and Charlie said, "will we at least get to eat lunch after?" She smiled and nodded at us shooing us away.

With that we went up to our rooms with our bags. We went up to 10th floor and said bye to the girls when we exited. Charlie had our key and tried to open it but failed. Wen took it from his hand and failed. I put my hand out and said, "give it to me." They did and when I turned it to the left it opened. They flashed a goofy smile and I told them to come in.

Our room was really big for the three of us. It had a gigantic window to see the nice sight of Paris, a nice big bathroom with a bath and a shower which I know the girls will love. It had three beds and a nice big television as well. I was so distracted at looking around Wen and Charlie called their beds so I'm stuck with the one beside the phone. Which means I'm going to be woken up first by the morning call. I groaned and put my bag on my bed.

Olivia POV

When we entered our room Mo and Stella immediately rushed to their beds and put their stuff on them. I sighed and laughed, "I hope you guys know that I don't care." They rolled my eyes and the next thing I knew I was hit by two pillows. I fell down and screamed so they helped me back up, "that's because you're a deep sleeper anywhere Liv." Mo said I shrugged, "You say that like it's a bad thing! Also, no teaming up on me with pillows."

They smiled and said, "fine." We decided to start to unpack our stuff and I went to the bathroom to check my hair. I relaxed until I heard a shriek; I came out to see Stella holding a dress. "Where'd this come from? I never bought this." Mo flashed a smile and mouthed that she would handle this, I shrugged and went to bathroom to look at myself in the mirror.

My hair was had a little frizz so I ran my fingers through it to tame it a bit. I tied it up in a pony-tail and came out to see that Mo had gotten Stella sit down with an unhappy expression on her face. I whispered to her, "what did you do?" Mo smirked and said, "I threatened to break her guitar if she didn't sit and be quiet." I smiled and her said, "alright Stella come on, unpack without throwing out the stuff Mo got you."

She got up, and we all started to unpack. When we finished we checked the time to see it was around 12:30. We were about to go to the boy's room but we heard a knock so we opened the door to see Ms. Reznik, "Hello girls, I'd thought that you'd want to go out for lunch now. The guys are already down in the lobby." We all nodded and took our purses before leaving our room.

So when we finally sat down at this restaurant that seemed pretty empty, we looked through the window. We had walked for at least an hour because we couldn't decide what we wanted to eat. Whenever Stella said no Mo would say yes or Wen would crack a joke at its name. This was the only one where they didn't seem to say anything. The menu was in French but we could all understand it quite easily.

I ordered a simple chicken sandwich and the rest of the band ordered something simple as well. When we got our drinks I'm pretty sure the waiter, who was a young and cute winked at Stella when she ordered. Mo caught it and since she was sitting beside her she nudged Stella in the arm. She look up from her phone startled. It was like she was expecting a phone call or a text from someone. The guy smiled at her and she just nodded. When he walked away Mo slapped her arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" We both stared at her unbelievably. "That guy was totally flirting with you and you like didn't respond, at all!" She rolled her eyes, "can you just not go into this. I want to talk about my song." She said in a despairing tone, I understood and said, "sure, what do you have so far?" She explained to me her plan and I was twiddling with my fingers.

"Your song and your plan sounds really great Stella, but I don't know if I can learn French lyrics." Wen grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine from across the table. Mo awnned for the like billionth time and Stella rolled her eyes. "It's fine I'll help you practice it. If anyone can learn a song quickly it's you livy."

Ms. Reznik was drinking her water when I asked, "when's our first show though?" Ms. Reznik put down her drink and said, "so for your schedule tomorrow is a concert at night, rehearsals in the morning and this is why I'm enforcing curfew. It sounds like you guys already have a set song list so just give it to me so we can tell the stage crew what's the plan."

We all nodded and when our food came we completely forgot about our conversation before. We were all enjoying our food until Wen accidentally knocked his fork with pasta on it to hit Stella in the face. It slid down her cheek and she said with an evil grin, "oh it's on!" She threw some of her veggie sandwich at him and we kinda joined in for a mini food fight. We were all screaming with the food flying everywhere, even Ms. Reznik joined along when Charlie hit her with some of his bread. When we paid we decided to give them an extra-large tip before the waiter came back.

We kind of had lots of food on us but before we walked away Mo wanted to take a picture. We got in front of the restaurant and we were all just laughing or sticking out a funny face. Wen almost fell down bringing me with him since his arm was around my shoulders. Then Charlie picked up Mo unexpectedly so she squealed and Scott and Stella were just posing like rock stars. Ms. Reznik snapped the picture and gave the camera back to Mo. We walked back to the hotel laughing hard at everyone's facial expressions when the food hit their faces and decided to get cleaned up since we have food all over us.

Time Skip

Stella POV

So we were walking out of the restaurant after we ate dinner until I heard someone yell my name. I thought that I recognized the voice but I thought it must've been something I ate or drink. I know he's not here or maybe I'm going crazy. He couldn't be here; he's still all the way back in Rhode Island. I turned around and found the person that I thought I wouldn't see until the start of the school year.

OHHHH! Another cliffhanger. I just love those! Anyways I'm sure you guys will be able to figure out who it is! GUESS! Is it her dad? One of her friends that I might make appear out of no where! LOLZ just joking or not! I hope you liked it and if you don't review! Why do you hate it? If you like it write a review too. Okay so hope you liked it and I'll try to update faster but it ain't my thing so don't keep your hopes up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 2 5
Enemies to lovers Bucky and Stella hate each other. To say the least. Stella and Bucky meet at hydra both no memory of the past or present. Meeting...
82K 1K 24
Elizabeth Campbell, Finney's bully gets partnered up during class. Soon become friends after they get kidnapped. What will happen to those 2?
2.1K 45 34
She loves staying bundled up at home, and so does he. She loves physical touch, and so does he. She loves football, and so does he. She loves playing...