Taming The Spoiled Heir (Comp...

De waanjaimjora

Spoiled Series #1 Type Thought Call me Bitch, Spoiled, Arrogant, Ignorant whatever the hell you want. I don't... Mais

Prologue
Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author Note - Not Update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 7

3.3K 217 16
De waanjaimjora

Type POV

I feel so lost right now cause I don't know what is happening between us, I tried to think about it so hard but I know I didn't do anything wrong. I'm just protecting him!! Is protecting my love is now considered as wrong? Did I do something wrong??

I'm irritated and frustrated right now!! I tried talking to him but it seems that he was avoiding me. I tried calling and texting him but nothing. He didn't even join me when we are on our break earlier. I haven't seen him since earlier. Mild told me that he may be busy that is why but I know him. No matter how busy he may be he never neglects me!! He never chooses to do another thing over me. This is the first time he acted this way ever since I and Tharn became a couple.

It's time for me to go home already but it seems that Tharn doesn't have a plan to go home with me, usually, he will be here at our building 5 minutes before my class will end but I been waiting for him for 30 minutes now but still, no Tharn is showing up. I starting to get restless now!! What should I do!!

"Has he contacted you already?" Mild asked me. He and champ are accompanying me right now while waiting for Tharn.

"No!! I've tried calling him on his cellphone but he is always cannot reach me!! Arghhhhh!! Tharn is making me so irritated already!! I don't understand his problems!! I'm just protecting him?? Is it wrong to do that now huh?? Is it wrong for me to something to protect him from that f*cking arrogant guy who is bullying him earlier!!" I angrily asked them.

" For me no!! Because if I were in your position! I'm maybe doing the same thing to protect Mild from anyone who will want to hurt him" Champ said then he kissed Mild on his temple. Gosh!! Do they have to do that in front of me while I am currently having some problems with my love life!! So considerate!!

"See?? So I don't understand why is he acting that way!! I'm just protecting him for god sake!! I love him and I don't want anybody to do something like that to him!!" I frustratingly said to them.

"I understand you Type but did you try to think and put yourself into Tharn shoes. For the long time that we've been kinda friends. I kinda know him already and I know how much that guy loves you!! I know he has a big reason why he is acting that way. He can never ignore you like this maybe you did something to piss him off or disappoint him. The guy is so madly in love with you same as how much you love him. Did you ever think for a second of what may be his reason why he is acting this way? He assumes that you will know it yourself that is why he didn't tell you about it himself." Mild seriously said to me which made me confused.

"What do you mean Mild. I don't understand what do you want to say to me." I said to him

"You're the only one who can know Type because I do not know every aspect of your relationship with Tharn, because to tell you the truth. You two are so secretive about your relationship which for me is I don't understand why because I can see how much you too love each other. I don't know the real reason why you too are acting that way. You are the only person who can answer you're question Type. why do you think Tharn is angry with you right." Mild seriously said to me which made me so think so hard. I guess didn't think about how Tharn is feeling. I didn't consider his wants and his feeling that I always act on my own.

I always put him in a bad and awkward position. I should have more considerate of Tharn's feelings. I know how much he wants me to control my temper and behavior especially if it will only make the situation worst and what I did earlier put Tharn in a more embarrassing and difficult situation. I can still remember his world to be the last time we've been in a situation like this

Flashback

"Baby! Please promise me that you will learn to try to hold your temper and just be patient about everything. Don't be involved in this situation again wherein you will fight somebody or be in a middle of a fight even if it involves me" Tharn sincerely said to me while caressing my back. I'm sleeping on his chest because we just finished our lovemaking session here in our room at the university

"But boo!! I'm just protecting you. I don't want anyone calling you names like that just because you are not money fortunate like us. what's with you not rich!! is that really an issue! to tell you the truth, If I were to choose between the student in this university and you in terms of importance and quality. I would always choose you!! You are smart, handsome, kind, hardworking, and most especially extremely good in bed!!" I smilingly said to him before kissing one of his nipples. It made him flinch a little bit.

"Baby! Stop! We need to be serious about this. I just don't want you to involve in this kind of situation again baby!! It will only make things difficult for you!! You know how much your dad will react if he will come to know about this right? I just don't want to see him hurt you again. It is okay if it's just me but you?? I can't!! So please baby. Type please try to prolong your temper for me, please. I just want for us to have a peaceful life until we can finally go away from here and live our own happy life." Tharn said while caressing my hair.

"Okay boo, I promise. I will try my best to be more patient. I don't know maybe because I was raised that I always get what I want in just a snap that resulted in me being like this. someone who doesn't have any patience anymore. I'm sorry boo if I making things difficult for you again. I didn't mean it" I said to him. which made tharn so happy.

End of Flashback

I've been waiting for an hour in front of our building but there is no Tharn that showed up so I decided to go home already. I thought that maybe Tharn is angry with me because of what happened that he decided to go home already, We have this kind of argument before. It was when we are not an item yet. We have this huge argument that he decided that he needs to leave me but I know he will never do that again.

I know him that no matter what argument we may have now and in the future, he will never leave me. Never!!

I hurriedly ordered my driver to bring me back home hoping that my boyfriend is there waiting for me. I'm really sorry Tharn!! I didn't mean to break my promise!! I was just so angry!! Please forgive me.

When I arrived at my house, I didn't wait for my driver to open my car that is why I hurriedly run out and go inside our mansion. I run everywhere hoping that I will see Tharn standing here waiting for me, I checked everywhere, I checked my room but he is not there. I checked his room even though I know that he is rarely staying there because we are always sleeping together in my room but he is not there too.

I was starting to get so nervous and devastated.

"Liz!! Did you see Tharn go home?" I nervously asked one of my Maid.

"Ahh no Sir, I thought he was with you. I haven't seen him since he left the house for school earlier this morning." After I heard what my maid said, My tears which I've been trying to hold earlier quickly escape from my eyes. I started too hard. My heart is starting to feel congest!!

No!! This is not happening again!! No!!! Please boo!! Not again!!

================================================================================

A/N

It will be a flashback chapter in the next few chapters, I will narrate there how Tharn and Type started as a couple and why Type is so afraid that Tharn might leave him.

Comment and Vote are so welcome.

Happiest Birthday to our Daddy Mew. You made Waanjai's Life happy and meaningful. Thank you for having someone like you to be our inspiration and reason for happiness.

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! WE YOUR FANS WILL ALWAYS BE HERE TO SUPPORT AND LOVE YOU!!!

======================================

Waanjai MJORA

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

531K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...
19.1K 1K 27
Mew: What do you do when you realise the worth of someone precious after you have lost them. Do you try to win them back or Do you let them go? Gulf:...
289K 11.7K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
228K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...