BREATH-TAKEN[A Fred Weasley F...

By Emmajolt_06

In the achingly beautiful novel, "Breath taken," two souls discover a love so profound that it transcends tim... More

Chapter 1:Platform 9 3/4
Chapter 2:The Feast
Chapter 3: The Portkey
Chapter 4: Separated
Chapter 5: Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 6: The Unforgivable Curses
Chapter 7: Weirdos with Beardos
Chapter 8: The Four Champions
Chapter 9: The First Task
Chapter 10: The Dance Class
Chapter 11: The Yule Ball
Chapter 12: The Second Task
Chapter 13: Devastated
Chapter 14: Back Together Again
Chapter 15: The Third Task
Chapter 16: Mourning
Chapter 17: Grief-Stricken
Chapter 18: Grief-Stricken(continued)
Chapter 19: Ready to fight
Chapter 20: Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 21: Detention With Umbridge
Chapter 22: It hurts!
Chapter 23: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 24: Wands in a Knot
Chapter 25: Merry Christmas
Chapter 26: The New Headmistress
Chapter 27: The Department of Mysteries
Chapter 28: Missing
Chapter 29: Blood
Chapter 30: Veracity
Chapter 31: Promise
Chapter 32: Harry's Here!
Chapter 33: Draco
Chapter 34: Felix Felicis
Chapter 35: Hogsmeade
Chapter 36: Christmas Party
Chapter 37: The Fire
Chapter 38: The Proposal
Chapter 39: A Day spent well
Chapter 40: Poisoned
Chapter 41: Sectumsempra
Chapter 42: Butterfly Effects
Chapter 43: The Battle of the Astronomy tower
Chapter 44: Resolving
Chapter 46: The Wedding
Chapter 47: Long time no see
Chapter 48: Do you have to go?!
Chapter 49: Saint-like
Chapter 50: In a tight spot
Chapter 51: Unusual Forgetfulness
Chapter 52: Recreating
Chapter 53: Welcome back
Chapter 54: Back to Grimmauld Place
Chapter 55: On the run
Chapter 56: Memories
Chapter 57: It's been a year!
Chapter 58: Missing Again
Chapter 59: Attacked
Chapter 60: Despair
Chapter 61: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 62: Graveyard
Chapter 63: The Last Peaceful day
Chapter 64: We'll get through this together
Chapter 65: The Battle
Chapter 66: The Battle(Continued)
Chapter 67: The Battle
Chapter 68: Drunk
Chapter 69: Funeral
Chapter 70: The Dairy
Chapter 71: I never left!
Chapter 72: Reunited

Chapter 45: Preparations

74 5 0
By Emmajolt_06

Mia's POV

"Ann, love wake up! Mum wants to speak to you about the dresses" I heard Fred telling.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming!" I said. He kissed me on my forehead and went down.

Yesterday was Dumbledore's funeral. All of us attended it. The planning for our wedding has begun. It would have begun a few days ago but I had asked Molly to start the preparations after Dumbledore's funeral. I washed my face and went down. I saw Bill and Charlie sitting on the couch.

"Hey Bill! hey Charlie!" I said sitting on the couch.

"Hey Ann!" they said in unison.
"Feeling better!?" Bill asked.

"Yeah! I am sorry I couldn't speak to you both from when I came back!" I said.

"No worries!" Bill said. Charlie too gave a reassuring smile. Then Harry and Ron came and sat on the other couch.

"Hey Ann!" Ron said.

"Hey Ron! Hey Harry!" I greeted them.

"Look about that day..." Ron was saying.

"It's okay Ron! Really! I just needed some time that's all!" I said with a smile.

"We both are very sorry Ann!" Harry said.

"It's okay Harry! You are staying till our wedding right!?" I asked him.

"Yeah definitely! I wouldn't want to miss your wedding!" he said with a smile.

Then Freddie entered the room with a paper in his hand.

"Hey Freddie!" I said.

"Hey Love!! I didn't expect you to come down so soon!" he said sitting down next to me. I moved closer to him and was looking at the paper. It had many names, probably the ones they were inviting to the wedding.

"Say Fred..." Bill said. The both of us looked at him.

"Yes Bill!?" Fred asked.

"You haven't done 'it' yet!?" he asked with a smirk.

"Done what!?" I asked.
Everyone, Bill, Charlie, Ron and Harry looked at me. I saw Fred was smiling too.
"Done what!!?" I asked. Everyone had that mischievous kind of a look on their face.

"No! We haven't!" Fred said, still smiling.

"You're barking Freddie!" Ron said.

"Don't lie to us!" Charlie said.

"No! She isn't ready yet...she's still a bit shy or scared! I'll give her time!" Fred said.

"How do you know that!?" Bill asked.

"Before anyone says anything....first tell me what are you talking about!" I asked.

"Nothing love!! I'll be back!" Fred said standing up. He kissed me on my forehead and left the room.

"So you really haven't done it! I'm surprised!" Charlie said.

"So are we!" Bill, Ron and Harry said together.
I sat there thinking about what they were speaking about. It was after quite sometime that I realized what they asked.

"Ohhh...now I get it!" I said realizing what they asked.

"Took you long enough!" Bill said.

"So you really haven't!?" Charlie asked.

"Nu-uh! No!"I said confidently.

"Mia dear come here dear!!" I heard Molly. I went into the kitchen.

"Morning Molly!" I said.

"Morning dear! Now about the dress! We are going to buy them tomorrow!" Molly said.

"Tomorrow!? I thought we are going today!" Ginny said putting her arms around me.

"We boys are going today!" Fred said.

"Okay!" I said.

"Excited Ann!?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah!! I only just hoped if mum and dad were here!" I said.

"Now! breakfast everyone!!" Molly said.

"Hey Gin! Where's Georgie!?" I asked.

"He is with dad! Seeing where to put up the tent! He is the best man after all!" Gin said.
We finished eating and the boys left to go shopping.

I was sitting in my room. I decided to open the locker. So I sat on my bed and opened the locker. I heard a knock at the door. It was Ginny.

"Could I come in!?" she asked.

"Sure Ginny!" I said. she sat next to me.
I opened the locker and saw a huge box. I took out the box.

"Blimey! It's so big! What could it be!?" Gin said seeing the box.

"I...have no idea!" I said. On the top of the box there was a letter stuck to the box. I pulled it out. It was from mum. I read it out so Ginny could hear it too.

Dear Ann,
I know it's been hard without your dad, but you have to know this, he is not coming back. And I don't know for how long I may be alive. I am sorry, but it is the truth and that shouldn't let you spoil you future.
Fred is a good guy. He will look after you. I know you both like each other. I even know you both are going to get married in the future. I'd love to be at your wedding but I doubt it.
By the time you get married, I know you would have known who you actually are. I want you to use your real name, Roxanne and not Mia. Read this out to Fred, Molly and Arthur.

Freddie,
Look after my daughter for me. I know she'll be safe and happy with you. Have a wonderful life ahead.

Dear Molly and Arthur,
Thank you for always being for us. I can never imagine what I would have done without you. I will forever be in your debt.

Mia dear, I always wanted to pick your wedding dress, so I have selected this dress. You'll find it in this box. Hope you like it. In case you don't like it, you can always choose your own dress. You'll find some money in this locker and in case you want more, you could always go to Gringotts. I have kept the key in the money bag. Don't think we didn't leave you with anything.

Have a lovely life ahead darling.

Love,
Mum.

My eyes began to well up as I read the letter. She knew she would die. Ginny pulled me into hug.

"Ginny, Mia! Hermione is here!" I heard Molly saying.

"Mum!! Come up here!" Ginny said.

Molly and Hermione came up and saw me crying. They didn't say anything, but sit next to me. I held the letter tight and continued to cry.

"I think we should look at the dress, don't you think!?" Ginny said.
I nodded and took the box and opened it. It was a white gown. I stood up and took out the whole dress out of the box. It was lovely.

"It's beautiful!" Hermione and Ginny said.

"Carol always had her style!" Molly said.

"Simple but elegant!"I said looking at it.

"Well try it on!" Hermione said. Everyone went out and I carefully wore the dress.
I need some help so I called Molly and eventually everyone came inside.

"You look lovely dear!" Molly said looking at me.

"Freddie is going to fall flat when he sees you like this!" Ginny said.

"Oh yes! That's for sure!" Hermione said.

We were looking at the dress and the other things mum had kept in the box. Mum had even bought the veil. I sat admiring the dress when we heard voices from down.

"Mum!! Ginny!! Where are you guys!!" we heard George telling.

"Ann! I'm back!" I heard Fred telling. By his voice, we could tell he was coming up.

"He mustn't see you in your wedding dress! Girls help her!" Molly said as she went out closing the door. Hermione and Ginny helped me remove the dress and put it back in the box. I put the box back into the locker. I took the letter and we went down.

"You are going to read that letter in front of everyone right!?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah I will!" I said.

We went down and saw all of them were sitting in the living room.

"Hey guys! How did it go!?" I asked.

"Hey you are not allowed in here! For a few minutes!" Charlie said.

"Why!? I only to want to see Freddie's dress!" I said.

"That's the problem! You can ours but not his!" George said pulling me into the kitchen.

"why not!?" I asked.

"It's tradition dear! Neither of you are allowed to see each other in your wedding dress!" Molly said.
Remus and Tonks were here.

"Hey Ann!" Fred said coming into the kitchen.

"Hey Freddie! How was the shopping!?" I asked.

"It was great!" he said.

"No!! It was boring! He tried on like a hundred dresses before choosing this one!" George said. I smiled at what he said.

"Hey! It's only once that you get married! I want to look my best!" Fred said.

"You look perfect with any dress Freddie!" I said kissing him on his cheek.

"Freddie call everyone! Dinner's is ready!" Molly told.

Everyone sat at the table and began eating. I wanted to read out that letter as mum had told.

"Everyone Ann has something to tell!" Ginny said.

"What is it Ann!?" George asked.
I took out the letter and began reading. I was again in tears while reading. I finished reading the letter and looked at Fred. No one said anything.

"Mia...you were always a part of our family! We will always be there for you!" Mr. Weasley said. I nodded and kept quiet.

"Anyways...with whom are you going to walk down the aisle?" George asked changing the topic.

"I...have no...idea!" I said. I looked at Mr. Weasley.

"I'd love to walk down the aisle dear, but wouldn't it be weird...I am the father of the groom and the godfather of the bride!" he said. logical enough I thought.

"She can walk down the aisle alone if she wants!" Ginny said.

"Yeah! Walking down the aisle should be a piece of cake!" Ron said.

"I'm not sure! I would be petrified to walk alone!" I said.

"Come on!! After everything you have gone through...it shouldn't be difficult for you!" Harry said.

"I don't know Harry!" I said. "Remus!?" I said hoping he would agree.

"I don't know Ann..." he was saying.

"Pleasee!!" I requested him.

"Come on Remus! She is only asking you to walk down the aisle with her!" Tonks said. Remus looked at me.

"Okay! I'll walk down the aisle with you!" Remus said.

"Thank you!" I said with a smile.
We finished eating and I helped Molly with the dishes. I sat in the living room with the others.

"Ann...I am really happy Freddie's marrying you!" Ron said. I smiled and kept quiet.

"Speaking of Freddie...where is he!?" I asked.

"Outside...by the lake." Bill said.

"What's he doing there!?" I said standing up. "I'll be back!" I said as I walked out.
I walked out and saw Freddie was sitting by mum's grave.

"Freddie!" I said as I knelt down next to him. He was in tears.
"Freddie...what's wrong!?" I asked him.

"I'll look after you Ann! I promise!" he said looking at me.

"Freddie... I know you will! Even mum knew you would! She would be very happy Fred! I know!" I said reassuring him. I sat next to him.

"So...you got your wedding dress!?" he asked.

"Yeah! It's wonderful! Mum always chose the best one for me!" I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"You tried it on!?" he asked.

"Of course!" I said.

"So Roxanne Weasley?" he asked.

"Freddie...I want to keep my name...you know full name...I'll do it like how mum did." I said.

"So Roxanne Black Rodriguez Weasley!? Yeah I like that!" he said.

"Yeah I like that too!" I said. "Could we go inside now!?"

"Why what's wrong!?" he asked.

"It's a bit chilly out here Freddie!" I said. He chuckled.

"Fine! let's go!" he said with a smile.

TIME SKIP

Mia's POV

I woke in the morning and saw Freddie wasn't next to me. He would have probably got up. Tomorrow is our wedding!! I can't believe I am actually getting married!! I got up, did my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw a piece of paper stuck to the mirror. I took the paper into my hand. It was from Fred.

Morning love,
Tomorrow's our wedding!
See you at the end of the aisle!!
Love,
Freddie.

'End of the aisle'?? why not today!? Where did he go!?
I went down. The house was quiet. I went into the kitchen and saw Molly, Ginny, Hermione, Fleur and Tonks were there.

"Morning Dear!" Molly said.

"Morning Molly! But where is Fred!? He left a note saying..." I was telling.

"You both are not suppozed to zee each other till your wedding!" Fleur said.

"Why!?" I asked.

"It's just tradition dear nothing else!" Molly said.

"Besides you'll be together forever! It's just one day!" Hermione said.

"Oh I am so happy!!" Ginny said as she hugged.

"He could have atleast waited till I woke up!" I said.

"He wanted to! But George, Ron and Bill pulled him...so he told he would leave a note!" Tonks said. I sat down next to Ginny.

"So what are we going to do!?" I asked.

"A lot!! First begins with bread!" Molly said giving me a plate of roasted brown bread.

"Brown bread?! I like the white ones!" I said pointing at the other's plate who had got white bread

"It's just for one day! A bride needs to be healthy and perfect!" Molly said.
"Now come eat up there's a lot to do!"

My wedding was finally tomorrow. I was getting married to the love of my life.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 153 34
Worlds can be shattered in an instant. Children go from experiencing new things in blissful innocence, to adults facing the harshness of ever-changin...
41 0 8
A look, a touch, a smile... There had never been another being who could complement him in this way. The darkness of events no longer affected them w...
20.5K 122 9
"We're meant to be, you and I, even if you don't want to accept it." - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - In which the eldest Weasley twin...
22.4K 449 32
Voldemort's back and the whole Wizarding World is simply in denial. But, that doesn't stop Fred, George, and Y/N from having fun at Hogwarts in their...