My opinion about Star Wars sh...

By superiorhart

RESPECT EVERYONE'S OPINION ABOUT A SHIP! HATE WILL BE DELETED! If you want me to give an opinion about a ship... More

Anidala
Damerey
EzraBine
Finnah
Finnrey
Hanqi'ra
Kentress
Kyndulla
Luxsoka
Maulsoka
Obidala
Obitine
Rebelcaptain
Rexsoka
Reylo
Scoundress
Antilkywalker
Bassian
Codywan
Darkpilot
DinLuke
Stormpilot
HanLando
Kylux
Marshalorian
Obikin
Skysolo
Kalluzeb
Amileia
Barrissoka
Kaesoka
Ketbine
Tracesoka
JediStormPilot
Lukesoloana
Obianidala
Tanobi-Walker

Vostress

764 12 14
By superiorhart

Quinlan Vos x Asajj Ventress

I'll say this first, Ventress is one of my favourite characters and I love her new look and lightsaber here. And second of all, I don't know a lot about Vos. But I did know that these two would become lovers. So I decided to read both of their Wookieepedia pages so now I know a lot more about them. And honestly, I kinda liked it. I don't of course know exactly everything what happened between them (I'll have to read the book for that, and the book is now in my reading list so I'll read it eventually) but I feel like their relationship was like a slow burn and I love that. And then the fact that she gave her life for him, yeah I'm weak for that shit. I'm actually looking forward to read the book and to read about them.

I'm also not sure what their ship name is, so I came up with Vostress but I'm pretty sure that's their ship name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 8.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
229K 4.4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
20K 645 18
In the story of Peter Pan, Tinker Bell had always been there for Peter from the beginning, helping him. But when Peter Pan and Tinker Bell found Wend...
64.7K 1.2K 5
Remember when Percy and Annabeth retrieved Ares's shield? If so, do you also remember when Percy found Aphrodite's scarf? Thankfully, that time, Anna...