Rougarou

By JuneValentine

Asher is marked. Branded. Bitten. The inhabitants of Hollow Grove call people like him anything from an abom... More

Part One: Sleep
Chapter One: July Night
Chapter Two: Red
Chapter Three: Ash & Leather Jackets
Chapter Four: Happy Home
Chapter Five: Jacket, Wear It
Chapter Six: What Beats Man
Chapter Seven: What Elijah Said
Chapter Eight: Chanel No.5
Chapter Nine: Desperately
Chapter Ten: Cried Wolf

COPYRIGHT

8.1K 164 20
By JuneValentine

Rougarou

Copyright © 2015 June Valentine ™

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommerical use. Indiviuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not electronic form or in a hard copy, without prior handwritten consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 503 28
Everything hurt. The pain the flooded over my entire body. I could feel the blood seeping out and the bruises beginning to form as I just lay here...
44.4K 636 32
What do you do when you lose the two most important people in your life? When your life you use to live is turned upside down? Well, Isabel Martin kn...
32.8K 1.1K 21
"When it's dark out, I search for love and don't find it." - Having his heart broken made him the person he is today. Having himself be turned by...
36 2 16
In a quaint rural township of Seneca, Oregon is like many other countryside third-class communities, only recognition is their Prospectors and especi...