π“πˆπ‹π‹ π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ 𝐅𝐀�...

By mortaldoll

❝ I ππ„π‚π€πŒπ„ A πŒπŽππ’π“π„π‘ ππŽπ“ BECAUSE 𝐈 WANTED π“πŽπŽ. ❞ β–‹β€· 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, a manic heretic a... More

TILL FOREVER FALLS APART
( graphics. )
( evaluation. )
( prologue. )
( part one. )
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
( part two. )
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
( part three. )

13

4.3K 184 307
By mortaldoll

BASED ON EVENTS IN 3X10

THIRTEEN.
tristan ends today.

"HOW DID THIS ALL happen?" Eden questioned Elijah, who sat in her living room. She was stricken by the news she had just received by. Camille was a vampire. Eden wasn't totally familiar with Camille, but she knew that she didn't deserve this curse.

Unlike Eden, many vampires don't get to turn by will. Many under unfortunate circumstances, turned without realizing it. She knew because Dominic had gone through the same thing. He explained it to be a horrid feeling.

Dying one minute and waking up the next.

"Curtesy of Aurora De Martel." Elijah spoke coldly at mentioning Aurora's name. "While holding Camille in custody, she compelled her to drink her blood and slit her throat."

A rage began to build up in Eden. She hated the fact that the De Martel siblings just so happened to be involved with every bad thing happening to them all.

       "Tristan got his hand on the Serratura. He'd need a powerful witch to activate it. A regent."

      "My guess is Davina didn't do it." Eden commented, her back turned against Elijah.

     "No," He affirmed to Eden. "She had recently been shunned. Vincent Griffith took the role."

     "Now you want to see if it's true." She responded, turning around to look at him. He gave her a curt nod.

     "I have no doubt, with the hatred he carries against my family." He spat. It wasn't rare Vincent would do something of this matter, he'd just prefer it wasn't for the De Martel's.

     "Of course." She sat down, resting her arms on her thighs.

      "How's Niklaus?" She questioned calmly. She knew Niklaus cared for Camille. Enough to have kidnapped Eden; The first time they have unofficially met.

     "He's trying to maintain sane for Camilles sake. Although, I know he is struggling." Elijah responded with a worried look. His brother was no stranger to violence, and eventually he will want to get his revenge.

     "Promise me we get to end the De Martel's once and for all." She coldly demanded. This was the only solution they visibly had to end their vengeful ways against the Mikaelsons.

     "Once we obtain the Serratura, there is nothing stopping us then." A devilish smiled creeped up on Elijah's face. Eden was glad that the option was still open. She would love to give the De Martel's the payback they so deserve.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

     Elijah and Eden paced down the multiple tombs in the Lafayette Cemetery. They could hear the voices of Vincent and other people. As the reached where Vincent was located, they found a vampire griping onto Vincent—a metal rod in his hand.

      Eden held out her hand, watching as the heart of the vampire ripped from his back straight into Eden hand. He fell to the floor, causing Vincent to falls back, on his elbows. He catches sight of Eden and Elijah, sighing out in relief.

      Eden dropped the heart on the floor, Elijah whipped out a hanker chief from inside his suit, handing it to Eden. She smiled gratefully.

     Elijah approached Vincent, tilting his head to the side. "Vincent. We should chat."

      Elijah's attention switched to a blue amulet on the ground, he shifted to grab it. Vincent began to scurry and get to his feet. Unfortunately for him, Eden thrusts out her hand and pulls it toward her. Vincent was dragged back on the pavement by an invisible force, as he stopped in front of Eden's feet.

      Vincent worried as he watch Elijah pick up the amulet, showing it to Eden and Vincent. Eden scoffed down at Vincent. She lifted him by his shirt, dragging him to sit against a nearby tomb.

"Who are you?" Vincent questioned, staring up at Eden. She crossed her arms, cocking her head to the side.

"You know that's not why we came here, Vincent." She gave him a condescending smile. Neither was it his business to know what, or who she was.

Vincent let out an annoyed sigh, knowing why they decided to visit witch territory. "Look. I don't know what to tell you, man!"

"You want your big, bad Serratura, you're gonna have to go after Tristan because he took it with him after he forced me to activate it." He clarified, agitated that he was meddled into vampire business, once again. Which was the last place he wanted to be.

"So deactivate it." Elijah demanded.

"I couldn't even if I wanted to, and just for the record, I'm all done with vampire demands for the day!" He yelled at Elijah who had his back turned against him.

"Push me and see what happens."

"Gladly." Eden mischievously answered, lowering herself to look him in the eye. "Right after I show you what happens when you push me."

Vincent backed father into the tomb wall, although it was no use. There was no escaping now. That wasn't even the worst part. He was starting straight at a woman, who was a vampire that possessed magical powers.

"My family's in jeopardy, you're responsible."

"That's on you, man!" Vincent quickly roared back at Elijahs remark. "If Tristan didn't have the pendant, then he wouldn't have any leverage over me."

Elijah lifted the pendent, showing to Vincent who had the advantage now. Vincent sighed, knowing he'd have no choice, but to cooperate with the Mikaelsons.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

      Elijah, Eden and Vincent had arrived at the compound to a peculiar sight. They caught a tearful Freya who stared at a cream colored box on the table. A parchment in one hand, as they other clutched her chest; Something had gone wrong.

"Freya?" Elijah questioned, earning no response from here. "What's happening?"

"Some compelled tourist. He left this..." She responded with a tiresome voice, after all the crying. Elijah approached the box both concerned and suspicious, gently lifts the corner of the lid to the box.

Eden furrowed her brows, until she caught a glimpse of what was in there. A removed heart. When Elijah caught a glimpse of the bloody heart inside, he immediately shuts the lid and takes a deep breath. Unsure whether or not he wanted an answer.

"Who?"

"Jackson." Freya responded. Eden and Elijah glanced at each other knowing this was horrible news, not only for them—but Hayley.

"Courtesy of the Strix." Freya handed Elijah the parchment, before slowly lowering herself to take a seat. Completely overwhelmed by everything. She slowly turned to look up at Eden.

"I'm sorry." She apologized. Eden scrunched her face unsure of what Freya was referring too. After Elijah finish skimming through the parchment, he handed to Eden with a sour look.

Eden skeptically took it, preparing for what was next.

Dearest friends,

Please find enclosed the heart of Jackson. Hayley's or Dominic's will follow unless you meet me at Coltrane's Autoshop, 1268 Adderly in the ninth.

Kind regards,
Tristan.

Eden turned away, absolutely livid at what she just read. She had asked Dominic to stay home. Allow her to take care of it so he wouldn't get hurt. All the effort she put to keep him safe, was all for nothing now that Tristan had him.

"So, unless we meet their demands, Hayley or Dominic will be next." Elijah spoke carefully, examining Eden's estate.

He could sense her fury and regret laced all with one look at her face. She was trying her hardest not to lash out, or do something irrational—but she knew if she ever saw Tristan.

He was as good as dead.

"I'm going to kill him." Eden muttered, letting out a frustrated sigh. She turned to look at Vincent.

"We must—"

"Elijah, we're passed what we must do!" She interfered what she was going to say. "They have Hayley and Dominic, and they killed Jackson."

"Last thing they deserve is the chance to defend themselves." She spat, she stared at the letter. She burned it in her hands, not wanting to stare at it anymore.

The more she thought of Dominic, the more rage built up within her. The more she wanted to murder the Strix, and Tristan. All she knew was Tristan was no longer going to keep wining.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Two Original vampires, two powerful witches, and a powerful witch-vampire against an army of miscreants? I'm rather looking forward to it." He spokes as he entered the study, a mischievous smile on his face. Although no one was in the mood to indulge, or stand against Klaus at the moment.

      "Keep in mind that I'm mortal, and, as much as I want these guys out of my city, I like breathing." Vincent interfered, slightly afraid of what they were planning to do.

      "So, let me go to the covens. I can propose an alliance. They hate you guys, but if I explain what's going on..."

      "There is no time..." Eden muttered as she sat on the couch. Completely deep in thought, hardly paying any attention to anyone in the room.

      "There never is." Freya added, turning to face the rest.

      "But, before we rush into battle, let's keep in mind that Tristan may be the very foe to lead you to your doom." The devilish smile on Klaus face disappeared once Freya mention the Prophecy he hated to indulge.

      "Isn't this exactly what the prophecy foretold? Rebekah's on the run. I will not lose the two of you, as well."

      "Rebekah's safe." Elijah responded, as he sat on the desk chair. He glanced up at Freya before turning to Niklaus.

       "Brother, perhaps you should stay..."

      "And what kind of father would I be if I didn't fight for the mother of my child?" Klaus questioned, treading closer to where Elijah and Freya were positioned.

      "No, I have no intention of being outmaneuvered by Tristan de Martel, of all people!" He angrily denied Elijah's suggestion.

      "Intention's got nothing to do with it!" Vincent spoke up, causing everyone's head to turn.

      "As long as Tristan de Martel has the Serratura, your baby's mama, and her friend the advantage is all his." Vincent pointed to Eden when mentioning Dominic. Klaus glanced at her, realizing her uneasy estate.

      She wasn't just furious or full of vengeance. She was worried. Panicking internally of all the thing that can go wrong, and if they or Dominic would even make it out alive.

      "Then we take that advantage." Eden spoke up, standing from the couch. She glanced at Freya hoping she'd catch along with where Eden was going.

      "I'm gonna need something that belonged to his sister."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I'm not going to stay behind while Dominic's life is on the line." She argued. The Mikaelson brothers had asked her to assistance with the spell Freya and Vincent were going to cast, but she couldn't. Not with Dominic potentially being at risk of dying.

"Freya need's your help. You're a powerful witch who can channel much more power than they can." Klaus explained calmly, not wanting to drive her insane, knowing what she is capable of.

"I can be more help out there with you and Elijah, Klaus. What don't you understand?" She questioned. Klaus let out a sigh, thinking carefully what he was going to say next.

"Eden, you are a very determined, yet stubborn woman, and I admire it, love—but in order to rescue Dominic and Hayley, you have to help Freya." Klaus calmly spoke. Eden stared down at the floor, as she rubbed her hand up and down her arm.

"Klaus, Dominic is all I have." She muttered, her lips slightly quivered. He placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Tristan will pay for what he did to you. You have my word." Klaus comfortingly spoke, as he slowly rubbed her shoulder.

Klaus knew Eden cared very much for the man she considered a friend. Tristan had not only harmed his family, but also the one Eden considered family. It enraged him that Tristan had the power to harm someone as brave and powerful as Eden. Even if Eden couldn't do it personally, he would do anything necessary to make Tristan pay for his actions.

"Please, take care of Dominic."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Gentleman," Tristan collectively spoke, as multiple men and woman from the Strix stood behind him all scattered around the dock. Surrounding the Mikaelson brothers. "I wish I could say it was a pleasure."

"Marcellus. Made your bed with the enemy, I see." Klaus bluntly commented, as he watch Marcel stand beside Tristan like a loyal servant.

"Membership has its privileges." Marcel replied, turning to look at the members of the Strix.

"Let's get on with this, shall we?" Klaus directed to Tristan. Tristan turned his head behind, having a curt nod. A blonde haired woman and a well dressed man brought out a tiresome Hayley Marshall and Dominic Peterson.

They dropped them on the floor, falling down simultaneously; Their shackles shook as they hit the pavement. Elijah and Klaus stared in horror at how shook up they were. Hayley seemed as if she had been filled of wolfsbane, as she could barely stand on her own.

Dominic on the other hand was shivering and sweating feverishly. Klaus recognized those symptoms anywhere, and he knew he didn't have much time until it got worse.

"Hayley Marshall-Kenner, only slightly worse for wear."

"You'll have to forgive her if she seems a bit off. There's enough wolfsbane in her system to kill an entire pack." He turned to look at Hayley, before shifting his gaze to Dominic who laid on the floor, holding onto his sides.

"On the other hand, Dominic Peterson not only has vervain in his system, but a heaping dosage of werewolf venom. Curtesy of Jackson Kenner." A devilish smirk quirked onto his lips, as he looked around the room. Not finding any sight of Eden King.

"I'm honestly surprised Eden King didn't volunteer to collect her friend. I expected much more enthusiasm to the cause." Tristan mentioned.

      "I wouldn't get too excited if I were you, Tristan." Dominic spoke with a coarse voice. Klaus was glad Dominic had enough energy to defend his close friend.

"She was quite the advocate to come here herself and recover the hostages. It took a lot of convincing to get her to stand down. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing her make you suffer." Klaus added, folding his hand behind his back. If he had know Tristan would be so cold, perhaps he would've allowed Eden to come and share her wittiness.

"However, here they are, as requested." He indicated to the hybrid and vampire on the floor. "Now, where's my sister?"

"She lives. You can thank Elijah for that." He began to step closer to Tristan.

"I wanted to flay her and hang her skin as a flag." He pointed up, as indication. "Anyway, enough chit-chat. Let's conclude this tedious business, shall we?"

Tristan treaded closer to Klaus; Only leaving a gap between the two. A cold and expressionless emotion on his face. "My sister first."

"And, if you're tempted to argue, consider the numbers"

Klaus kept the amused smile on his face. As he closed the gap between the two. The aroma around them tensing as the Strix grew ready for anything Niklaus Mikaelson may try. He back away, turning to head towards a rusty green shipping container. He opened the door, revealing a hooded Aurora, who sat in the middle of the container, bound to a chair.

Klaus motioned to stand beside his older brother. Tristan stared at the two skeptically, before turning his head to look at Aya. "If they try anything, attack."

She gave him a nod, complying to his orders. Tristan quickly sped into the container, past the Mikaelson brothers. He lifts the hood from Aurora's head. She rolled to the side, slightly unconscious. Tristan glanced at Aya, giving her a nod. Aya directs the action to the Strix member standing guard of Dominic and Hayley.

They roughly stood them up to their feet. One threw Hayley into Elijah's grasp, who hoisted her up. Klaus grabbed ahold of Dominic, who stumbled on his feet. Klaus stared down at him as his eyes fluttered to close. He quickly bit into his wrist, feeding it to Dominic. He quickly began to drink, before pulling away.

"Thank you." He mumbled, as he gained control over his body.

"I made a promise I planned to keep." Klaus commented at he helped Dominic stand.

Tristan unchained Aurora, pulling her from the chair and wrapping his arms around her younger sister. Relived to see her intact.

While hugging, Aurora sneakily pulled out the Serratura from his pant pocket. Abruptly, she pulled away from his embrace. He stared at her warily, glancing at the medallion in her hand. He carefully tried to reach for it, as she back away.

"Rory...?" He skeptically questioned, wondering what she was doing. "What are you doing?"

She slammed the Serratura on the side on the container. Activating its power, the container began to rumble, their feet trembling to stand tall. It stopped, allowing them to regain their foot. Aurora stared at her brother, a crazed look in her eye. Tristan, reacted and tried running out the shipping containment. An invisible barrier causing him to back away.

"No..." He muttered turning to face his sister. "Aurora... What have you done to us"

"Not to us..." She spoke, approaching him. "To you."

She walked out the shipping containment, leaving Tristan to stare at her in horror. Unsure what had happened. Aurora joined the Mikaelson's turning to face Tristans. Her identity faltered as it truly revealed who she was.

Camille looked at Tristan with a cold glare.

"What is this?" Tristan questioned coldly, glaring at Camille.

"You know what they say—payback's a bitch."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Eden paced around the courtyard, awaiting the Mikaelson's arrival. She was completely overwhelmed and unsure what to expect when they walked through the door. Soon the sound of footsteps approached the courtyard.

      She turned by the sound, watching as Niklaus walked in. Not to far behind, Dominic stumbled in. He was tired, and had splotches of blood over his clothes and face. Eden let out a sigh of relief.

      "Eden..." Dominic breathed out. She ran up to him wrapping her arms around him. He quickly returned the favor, finding safety and comfort in her touch.

      Eden was glad that Dominic was safe. She couldn't imagine continuing on without him. He was the anchor in her horrid life. He was the light, and the only person to stick by Eden's for so long. Supporting and protecting her; It would be surreal to live a life without Dominic Peterson.

"I'm glad your safe." She murmured in Dominics ear. They pulled away, Eden kept her hands on his shoulders.

"You have no idea." He joked, earning a chuckle from Eden. She shifted to face Klaus who stood quietly, examining the two reunite.

      "Thank you." She nodded to Klaus, a smile on her face. Klaus approached the two with a side smile.

      "I must admit, Dominic has the same determination as you, love." Klaus pointed out."Even in the brink of death, he'd still protect your name."

      "Well, he knows I'd do the same." Eden responded turning to face Dominic who playfully rolled his eyes. His joking manner cause Eden to smile, grateful her friend was still able to make joke even after a terrifying experience.

       "Klaus..." She spoke, catching his attention. He caught the seriousness in her voice. "Aurora's gone."

A/N: THIS CHAPTER WAS A LONG ONE! at first i wasn't sure whether i wanted to keep it short, they i opted not to because.... why not? my bby dominic being hurt just ruined me, and eden : ( sorry if this caused an emotional rollercoaster for y'all. I LOVE YOU!

—mina<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 2.9K 45
π‹πžπ¨π§π¨π«πš 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
302K 7.2K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...
152K 2.7K 21
Elizabeth Marshall is someone who has suffered a lot since she was kicked out of her house. Her sister Hayley Marshall was also kicked out too. She a...
95.1K 2.7K 33
"I can't lose anyone else, Elijah. Especially not by my own hand." New Orleans. A city run by the supernatural. When Elijah Mikaelson learns of Hayl...