New Life: Book 3

By AsiaExotic

Antiana is now 25 with a 4 year old son named Jayden. Jayden daddy is apart of the drug industry some how she... More

This is part 3
1
2
3
3 - CLIFF HANGER
4
5
6 NOTE
6
6 Continued
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
14 Continued
15
16
17
17 Continued
18
19
19 Continued
20
21
22
23
! Angry
24
25
26
27
Fourth Book
Countdown
Its Out

11

3.1K 103 5
By AsiaExotic

Antiana

3 months later

I woke up running to the bathroom, these little throwing up patterns aint going to fly. I had a doctor's appointment next week but right now we are going on a little trip since it is Jayden's break. I am 4 months pregnant as you may have figured it out and I have a new little friend and ofcourse it's a girl Davion would've siked out if it was a nigga.

"Davion you got to get the rest of the bags before it starts raining!" I screamed up the stairs "Mommy why are you screaming?" Jayden asked walking downstairs in his fuzzy pajamas rubbing his eyes. "Because your daddy is acting like a asshole" I said under my breath.

"Mama what is a asshole?" Jayden asked and next thing you know he was crying "I already told you not to say that when your mama say it" Davion said and Jayden clenched to my leg and I felt a sharp pain on my ass "Owww" I screamed "I told your ass not to be cussing infront of him to" he said mugging me.

"Well how come you get to cuss and I don't?' I asked folding my arms "Me to " Jayden said "Well first of all im the daddy in this house, second of all you too young to be cussing" Davion said and we both mugged him.

"Barely" Jayden mumbled and I laughed causing Davion to look back at us, we smiled and he shook his head. We piled into the car and headed off the airport.

At the Airport

"Mhmm, baby taste this" I said holding out a cinnamon stick me and Jayden were eating on, he looked at me "What?" I asked "Antiana you just told me to eat a poptart now you want me to eat a cinnamon stick, I do not want a stomach ache because of you" he said and I pouted "Who said you was going to get a stomach ate??" I asked rolling my neck "Just forget I ever said anything about a stomach" he said

"Ooh so basically what you saying is forget how fat I am??" I asked now getting a little loud "Woman what's your problem, I haven't said nothing like that stop making stuff up" he said looking at me "Ooh so now im a woman ok MAN" I said giving Jayden all my attention. I could feel Davion staring into the back of my neck because my neck hair was at attention.

Davion

I know yall see this shit, she just out the blue start cussing my ass out like I just stole her brazillian weave. Right now we were waiting on my jet to arrive because they said they had a 'problem' knowing they ass got up late, that's why I ordered a new jet and new pilots.

I was sitting by Antiana and Jayden on instagram when I heard somebody clear their throat. I looked up seeing a woman in a suit "Hey" she said and I nodded wassup with my head, she leaned on one of her legs trying to make her butt look bigger but her legs went skinnier.

"Why the fuck are you standing right here??" Antiana snapped and me and Jayden looked at her for a response "Ooh im sorry I didn't know that you two were together" she said with a attitude I smacked my teeth. 'she finna get your ass cussed out' my brain said and I nodded agreeing with it.

"What the fuck you nodding for?" Antiana asked while I was carrying the bags to the jet, I looked over at her and she was just standing there with her arms folded on top of her pregnant stomach. I instantly got mad as hell I pointed my index finger at her and motioned for her to come here.

She started walking over to me with a mean wobble and I continued going to the jet with Jayden sleep on my other arm and the bags in the other and I had 2 security guards carrying bags. Antiana held her back as she angrily 'stomped' off to the jet but she had a wobble too her. "Pregnant women son" one of my security guards said I nodded and went to lay Jayden down on the other couch across from the one Antiana was sitting at with a attitude.

"Get your ass up and go to the room" I said in clenched teeth, she smacked her teeth and got up. I counted to 5 before I went to the room with her, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked backing her up to the wall

"FIRST OF A-" she started but I held her by her waist "Calm your ass down Antiana" I said looking in her eyes "But you making me mad" she said rolling her eyes "Nahh you making your damn self mad acting like Angela and Marcus up in the airport" I said

Antiana

He looked pissed as fuck, did I do that? Well obviously I did "Nahh you making your damn self mad acting like Angela and Marcus in the airport" he said. "You so fucking sexy" I said with lust in my eyes "Nope you on dick punishment" he said letting me go walking out the room.

I pouted and sat on the bed pouting some more, I crossed my arms and took off my sandals. I climbed in the bed and went to damn sleep.

1 hour later

I woke up and turned around looking out the jet window, I still seen fucking clouds, I feel like Tunechi in this bitch. I got up and walked out the room seeing Davion and Jayden knocked out on different sofas. I walked over to Davion and climbed on top of him and started kissing her neck "Stoppppp" he groaned shaking his head. I looked at him and smacked my teeth getting off of him, I looked back to see if he was going to follow me and he didn't.

"Piece of shit" I mumbled going back in the room. It was hours later before we finally made it to Florida, I wobbled off the jet holding Jayden's hand. He was so excited and so was I, im going directly to the beach tomorrow. Davion and the security guard got our bags and led us to a white BMW with black rims "Can we get something to eat?" Jayden said rubbing his stomach I giggled "Yea lets eat" I said looking down at my belly.

My phone started ringing when we pulled up to Burger King

Me- Hello

..- hey this is Mr. Drew the CEO at California law institution

Me- Ooh Hello, im Antiana Wright **Turns down 2 Chainz**

Mr. Drew- Hello how are you and I read your resume and called the reference at your college and I like what I see

Me- Thankyou and I'm fine, so im guessing I got the job

Mr. Drew- Yes Ma'am, when can you start

Me- Well I am currently blessed with a baby right now of 4 months and out of town for my 4 year old's break

Mr. Drew- Sweet, well listen you can work until your 6 and a half months, other work will be work you can do at home and sorting some papers out that you can come pick up every week and you can start back 2 month after you had birth.

Me- Thankyou so much that will do

Mr. Drew- No problem Ms. Wright see you in 2 weeks

End of conversation

I squealed with excitement cheesing harder than ever "What happened?" Davion and Jyaden nosy self asked "I got the job!!" I yelled and Jayden screamed smiling "Yayyyyy mommy!" he said in the backseat "But you are pregnant" Davion said after he congratulated me "Exactly why I start work in two weeks and I will work up to 6 and a half month, but will be working at home.. like organizing cases and I start back 2 months after birth" I said smiling. He nodded but behind that I knew he didn't like the fact that imma be working after he made me put Shanty in charge of the shop while im pregnant so that I could stay home.

We got food and went back to the hotel and went to sleep, I cant wait till tomorrow.

I woke up with a million things I wanted to do on my mind, I took a shower with Davion while Jayden took a bath and we dried off and put on our bathing suits. Ofcourse I wore a Michael Kors black and Gold two piece which Davion made me put a Victoria secret netted cover up dress with gold stones around the breast opening.

I went outside and put sunscreen on Jayden while Davion put sunscreen on me, it later had switched so that I could rub sunscreen on Davion. "Jayden did you get your towel out the house?" I asked him "oops mommy I forgot it" he said pouting "Its ok baby ill go get it" I said smiling "Nah you don't need to be walking that far" Davion said getting up "Actually exercise is good for the baby and I want to feel the sand between my toes, besides im pregnant if something happen I cant run and jump in the water after him with this kind of balloon shit I make my own floatie" I said and they laughed.

I grabbed my shades and walked letting the sand soak into my feet and flap off as I picked them up to step again. I looked around because it felt like someone was watching me but I didn't see anything. I walked into our condo and grabbed Jayden's towel and walked back out, I was looking down at my feet when I bumped into somebody "Omg im sorry are you ok?" they asked I nodded and smiled "Im fine" I said and they looked at me and a sense of discomfort took over my body "You know you're beautiful.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 402 26
(COMPLETE) Laila 16 her birthday in 2 months and she meets this boy name Jalen that's 22 she gets caught and has to move out because her ma don't al...
10.9K 191 15
Meet 17 year old Di'Sayanna. She's what everyone would call the definition of bad. She's 5'0 even with a booty like Nikki Minaj, except hers real. Sh...
1.3K 117 66
There is an 20 yr.old girl named Jadia who lives with her boyfriend Tremain while going through the unexpected.She has had an frustrating time in he...
265K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...