𝐑𝐄𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐃

By Dasjiwrites

" 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰. " More

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 || 𝟎𝟎
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 || 𝟎𝟎
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 || 𝟎𝟏
𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐄 || 𝟎𝟐
𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄 || 𝟎𝟑
𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓 || 𝟎𝟒
𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐃 || 𝟎𝟓
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 || 𝟎𝟔
𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐃 || 𝟎𝟕
𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 || 𝟎𝟖
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 || 𝟎𝟗
𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 || 𝟏𝟎
𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 || 𝟏𝟏
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 || 𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝐊 + 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 - 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 || 𝟏𝟑
𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 || 𝟏𝟒
𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 || 𝟏𝟓
𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓 || 𝟏𝟔
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 || 𝟏𝟕
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 || 𝟏𝟖
𝟑𝐊 + 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑?
𝐁𝐔𝐆 || 𝟏𝟗
𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 || 𝟐𝟎
𝟏𝟎𝐊+
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓 || 𝟐𝟏
𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐋𝐘 || 𝟐𝟐
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄 || 𝟐𝟑
𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒 || 𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟎+ 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐀𝐋?
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 || 𝟐𝟔
𝐁𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 || 𝟐𝟕
𝟑𝟐𝐊 + 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓 || 𝟐𝟖
𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 || 𝟐𝟗
𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 || 𝟑𝟎
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 || 𝟑𝟏
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 || 𝟑𝟐
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 || 𝟑𝟑
𝐑𝐄-𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 || 𝟑𝟒
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘 || 𝟑𝟓
𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋 || 𝟑𝟔
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 || 𝟑𝟕
𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 || 𝟑𝟖
𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄-𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 ||𝟑𝟗
𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 || 𝟒𝟎
𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 || 𝟒𝟏
𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 || 𝟒𝟐
𝐀𝐂𝐄 || 𝟒𝟑
𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 || 𝟒𝟒
𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 || 𝟒𝟓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 || 𝟒𝟔
𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 || 𝟒𝟕
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈-𝐈𝐓-𝐎𝐔𝐓 || 𝟒𝟖
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 || 𝟒𝟗
𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐥𝐥
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 || 𝟎𝟏
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 || 𝟎𝟐
𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃 || 𝟓𝟎
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 || 𝟓𝟏
𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑 || 𝟓𝟐
𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐘 || 𝟓𝟑
𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀
𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐔𝐓 || 𝟓𝟒
𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 || 𝟓𝟓
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 || 𝟓𝟔
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 || 𝟓𝟕
𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍' || 𝟓𝟖
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖 || 𝟓𝟗
𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃 || 𝟔𝟎
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 || 𝟔𝟏
𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 || 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐒

𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 || 𝟐𝟓

4.2K 148 10
By Dasjiwrites

𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 3,2020| 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
'𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 2020

"I LOVE YOU JAE'ELLE."

"I love you Malachi." she smiled ear to ear at the sight of him, it warmed her heart how he made it home to her every night, just as he promised.

"Whatever happens today I just want you to know that I'm always by your side."

"You understand me? " he asked, she nodded her head running her hand through his long hair.

A week or so had passed, they were getting closer and closer to finding Jan'elle.

But the closer they got to find her things started to... Unravel, things started to become unclear and most definitely uncomfy...

Mark didn't lay a finger on Kairi, yet he knew who she was before Malachi even knew she existed....

Jan'elle was in prison for life, yet he smuggled her out of there as if she were a penny off the floor.

So many things didn't make sense, and to make everything worse Jae'elle finally went back into the doctor for her second opinion, East went with her for moral support.

The doctor basically confirmed everything 10x over, she definitely had egg loss.

There were measures that could be taken.

But they weren't sure if they wanted to bring another baby into the world— especially their world.

"What's up? What you thinking bout?" East asked her as they were in the bathroom getting ready.

"Nothing, I just honestly I'm tired as hell." she yawn after brushing her teeth.

"Well take yo' ass back to sleep."

"Ain't shit to do today except wait." East shrugged, Jae'elle raised her eyebrows at him, she smiled making him smirk.

"You tryin—"

"No, you know I can't." she rolled her eyes at the thought.

"Ion care bout allat, I'll take you all in my mouth blood or not-"

"Malachi that's disgusting!" Jae'elle laughed as they walked out the bathroom.

He let out a deep loud chuckle.

"I was playing Tiny."

"Don't play me—"

"No cause you don't just come up with shit like that, you had to thinking about it to make a statement like that." she laughed.

Isaiah ran around the room.

East frowned.

"What I tell you bout knocking on doors?!" East raised his voice at the young boy.

"Don't be yelling at my baby nasty!"

"Remember what you said—"

"I remember, I remember!" Daddy said if the doors not locked just walk in cause this our house too!"

"Ain't my baby so handsome, good job!" Isaiah and Jae'elle clapped hands as he jumped into the large bed.

"Yo' mama gone get you in trouble," East laughed as Jae'elle played in Isaiahs hair.

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"Matter of fact why you even up Pin?" East asked him as the little boy laid between them.

"Cause there was banging on the wall,"

Jae'elle and East looked at each other oddly knowing that Sae and Pin slept in the room together.

"Did it sound like this?" East pushed on their head board making it hit the wall.

As Isaiah nodded East took his gun out of his bottoms drawer.

"Isaiah come on, let's go!" Jae'elle whispered as she slid on her house shoes to follow East.

They ran behind him, as they got closer to the kitchen the house started to smell heavenly.

They heard laughing as they entered the kitchen, "Surprise!" Kairi, Zyaire, and Sae'riyah were standing around the kitchen, food spread around it as if they had cooked it.

"What banging is he talking bout?"

"What?!" East said loudly not understanding.

They all busted out laughing, he started to get pissed off and cocked his gun.

"He ain't gone shot shit!"

"Y'all made all this for us?" Jae'elle squealed hugging Kairi.

"Yeah, but Sarah left."

"She had to go handle something for her daughter." Kairi smiled through her teeth.

East pointed his gun at Zyaire, then he hit it against his head.

That in turn made Zyaire smirk.

"We told Isaiah to say that, gotta get the blood pressure raised right, right?!" Kairi joked as East put his gun in the kitchen drawer...

"WE ARE OFFICIALLY STARTING MY BIRTHDAY COUNT DOWN!"

Kairi screamed as they all were in the living watching a movie.

Screams ripped through the air, "I'm knowing damn well—" Zyaire laughed as Isaiah and Kairi screamed as they ran through the house.

"What do you want?" Zyaire asked her making her smile.

"A car" she shrugged smiling.

"That's it?" East asked looking down at his phone.

"Thats it?!" Jae'elle mocked, he looked up and licked his lips, Kairi threw up in her mouth.

They always looked at each other like that... That love look.

She thought the sexual tension between her and Zyaire was bad... Nah East and Tiny..

A whole different level.

"That's why they live on the other side of the house." Kairi thought.

"What if I can't get you a car?" Jae'elle asked.

East smacked his lips, "She getting a car, the question is what else do you want?" East said clearing his throat.

"It doesn't matter, we're not buying her a car if she doesn't get a license or permit."

"Period" Jae'elle said making Kairi groan.

"Mama, I don't have time for allat—" Jae'elle whipped her head around quickly as if she was about to hit Kairi.

"All of that, I'm too busy."

"Learning how to budget and bull," she said making Zyaire laugh.

Kairi, I don't wanna talk about this" Jae'elle laughed.

"You know you have to learn to do both.

"You a quick learner baby."

"You'll be ok. " Jae'elle said leaning back into Malachi.

Kairi rolled her eyes the looked at Zyaire who was already looking at her. "What's wrong Amor?" Kairi asked with a smile.

Zyaire laughed.

"Right right?" she asked.

"That was pretty good." he looked at her before he yawned.

They both were taking Spanish classes along with some other things, they still had to go to school, make good grades and present themselves a certain way in the media.

They were constantly tired especially Zyaire. But they still did everything together.

Once Kairi was comfortable enough to sleep in the bed with him, it was over.

Now the only way he can sleep is with her, the killing was getting to him but as soon as he seen her that all went away.

He was slowly becoming him again.

All he could do was try his best to be a better him.

So far it was working.

East looked at Kairi and swiped his nose, she rolled her eyes before standing up and swiping her nose before walking away.

"Worried bout the wrong person"

"They're always eating all the good chips!" Kairi complained.

"Can I touch you?" Zyaire asked.

He never wanted her to feel uncomfortable with him, so he always asked before touching her.

It helped the both of them establish boundaries.

He was just about the only person who could touch her without her freaking out, but it was slowly getting better, consoling was creating a better, healthier Kairi. And everybody loved her.

She nodded her head as she stood against the kitchen island.

She looked over at her parents but they were focused on Isaiah and Toot.

She only ever let him touch her in private, because it made her feel weird.

She just doesn't like wonder eyes. And wherever they went there were wonder eyes.

He slowly wrapped his hand around her waist being care no to touch he inappropriately.

"Are you tired Zyaire?" she asked him as his head was placed in the crook of her neck.

He nodded his head, "I can wait though, I know you wanted to spend the day with your peoples." he said.

"You know they love you too, they are your people too." she said.

"They more like my laws, but I know."

"Laws?" she asked giggling.

"You'll figure it out bebé." he smiled.

"That was good!" she pulled his face out of her neck. She kissed his cheek, "If you wanna sleep, tell me now." she said frowning from his silence.

He nodded his head, she already knew he was extremely tired from studying so she didn't mind cause she was tired also.

"We'll be back!" Kairi said running up the stairs.

"Don't be doing nothing nasty! " Sae'riyah screamed.

They all starting laughing.

"You in they business!" Isaiah yelled jumping on top of East

"That's why Isaiah is my favorite."

Once they got back into kai's room they immediately laid down.

She always laid on top, which Zyaire didn't mind but right now he wanted nothing more then to just sleep.

He took of his shirt, as she scroll through her news feed.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and had his head on her stomach, as he laid across the bed she played in his waves.

"Te Quiero." he said.

"I love you to bug."

She smiled at the thought of their future.

He new that she need to heal but that never stopped him from telling her how much he loved her rather he meant it as friends or more.

Zyaire hated how dependent he was on her, because he kind of felt as though she didn't need him.

But she knows how he feels, that he's all he had other than Isaiah.

Every time he said "I love you" he meant it, she just didn't know it yet but he knew soon enough she'd understand.

She looked at his tattoos, admired them even.

She was ready to go full fledge relationship with Zyaire but she wanted to make sure she was 100% ready.

She hoped she could get there soon, because she wasn't sure how much longer she could go without telling him how she really felt.

"IT'S JUST A SMALL KICK BACK WITH MY FRIENDS,"

Kairi pleaded with her parents as they watched a movie in their movie room.

"Dad!"

"She lying."

"She ain't got no friends." Isaiah said to his father, they laughed, "Shut up cry baby" Kairi frowned at their reaction.

"I'm not a cry baby!" Isaiah whined, "Say it don't matter cause you're not going anywhere." Jae'elle tickled Sae'riyah.

Kairi sucked her teeth, "You went to training?"

Kairi nodded her head.

"School grades?"

"Good" Kairi shrugged not completely lying.

"Who all gone there?" East asked.

Kairi rolled her eyes, "I don't know dad." East slightly cut up with dimmed light, he stared at her with those. ' stop fucking lying ' faces.

"Angelos, I'anna, Deviann, Zyaire, I swear that's it."

Kairi looked at her parents and her siblings and realized just how lucky she was to have both her parents in her life, "When are you guys going to get married?" she asked trying to change the subject.

Jae busted out laughing and everybody adjusted their focus onto her, "What?" she asked genuinely confused.

"What the fuck funny?" East asked.

"Isaiah you bet not!" East said making the boy pout. Isaiah picked up a bad habit of repeating what people said...

Like a parrot.

Kairi noticed toot staring off into space, East followed her eyes "Princess? What's up?" East asked looked at Sae'riyah.

The room went silent as the episode cleared through her.

Jae'elle started to tear up as she came to.

"You okay baby?" Jae asked quickly blinking the saddened away.

"Yeah me okay." Sae'riyah smiled at her father.

"Sissy!" Isaiah hugged her which made her mug.

"Stinky let me go!" she laughed as Kairi began to talk again.

"We can just talk about it later, "Kairi walked out of the theater getting her parent's approval.

Jae smiled at East which made him wink at her, she rolled her eyes.

She whispered in Isaiah's ear.

He smiles at both of them.

"I love you mama." he hugged her, " I love you too baby."

"Where you going tiny?" East asked still looking at the movie screen.

"Finna go talk to my friend." she smiled.

"What friend?" sae smartly remarked.

East looked at her before she sunk her head into his neck.

"You mean my worker?" he ate some

Gummy bears, and looked at his watch.

"No, my friend niqqah." she rolled her eyes snatching his candy.

"Gimme my motherfuckin shit back," he said sitting up.

"SARRRAHHH"

"Hey girly! How were you?" she asked giving her a hug.

"I'm doing good! You?" she asked as they sat on the couch.

"I'm doing good ma'am," she playfully rolled her eyes.

"How is Malachi?"

"Y'all doing okay?" she asked Jae cautiously.

"Yes, we're doing good." Jae'elle smiled showing off her pristine white teeth.

"That dick gotta be magical for you to be acting like this." Sarah bounced her shoulders up and down in a playful manner.

"Girl!" Jae'elle laughed.

Jae'elle never had a friend who she could talk to about her love life, all she ever had was Jan'elle

And even then she didn't tell her everything.

Sarah was definitely the louder out of the both of them, she's only 26.

So she's still fairly young, she has a daughter, she works for East for and gives her the life she always wanted.

She treated Jae's kids like they were her own, and Jae'elle loved it.

She felt like they had another auntie who they can depend on.

For most of Jae'elle's life, she never understood friendship, and because she became a mother at such a young age she didn't have time to be a child.

So now that she's older she definitely understands why people say it's better to do things I'm twos than to do it alone.

Because to her having somebody to talk to about her problem or even her achievements helped a little every day.

As they continue to talk, she realized she started here to hear cars outside Kairi Zyaire and East came into the living room with hopeful looks on their faces.

"What's going on Malachi?" she asked being interrupted by a harsh knock at the door.

Kairi ran to the door opening it, Jae and Sarah stood up as I'anna, deviann, Los, and another boy walked into the house with all sorts of equipment.

"What is all this?" she asked as everybody talked over her.

She looked at Sarah but she shrugged nervously.

The two women stood there clueless as everybody scattered to the living room.

"What is going on?!" Sarah yelled making the house go silent.

Everybody was looking around trying to figure out what to say.

But nobody stepped up to say anything...

"Ma, we FOUND Jan'elle."

"We found your sister," Zyaire said walking up to her and wrapping his hands around her.

She stood there silent.

East watched her body language change, usually, Jae would cry or be overly emotional about anything like this happening.

But at this moment she couldn't look anywhere but the ceiling, Kairi watched as her father analyzing her Jae.

She then realized how he was flicking his fingernails, how are you biting his lip.

"Something isn't right?" she thought as the large house was awkwardly silent.

Malachi had never been nervous about anything until been to this moment, well at East she hadn't seen him nervous.

He hesitated...

"We need to get to work let's go!" East yelled making everybody get back to what they were doing before.

East walked over to Jae'elle and hugged her as tears fell from her eyes.

Zyaire looked at Kairi trying to hide what he was feeling.

"What the fuck is going on Zyaire?"

_________________________
__________________________________

𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒 𝘎𝘖𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘖𝘕 𝘡𝘠𝘈𝘐𝘙𝘌?!

𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 ? 🤫🤥

𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?

𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯! ☺️😬

_________________________
__________________________________

𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 : 𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘍𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘺 10
𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 : 𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘍𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘺 17
𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 : 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 19
𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 : 2605

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 3.1K 26
No description just read 🙃
116K 4.2K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
329K 10.9K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
48.3K 1.2K 15
𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐.. ©𝘽𝙤𝙤...