Junoon tere ishq ka

Por SwagateekaRana

Avneil FF Más

part -1
part - 2
part - 3
part - 4
part - 5
part - 6
part - 7
important
part - 8
part - 9
part - 10
part - 11
part - 12
part -13

part - 14

2K 222 124
Por SwagateekaRana

~ Avni ~

" Ananya putter tu na kuch mitha bana de " bebe told me.

" bebe chaye bana du " I asked. I think would tea be easy to make. I never made it though.

" kuch mitha banana hai " Sweta aunty interrupt before bebe could speak. Both the son and mother are same. Can't live without poking their nose in my matter.

" aap namak wali chaye pite hain kya " I asked her. Her face became red in anger. Bebe started laughing and raised her hand up for high-five. I gladly high-fived with her. She is really cool. I really like her.

" bahu rani apni jaban chalana band karo aur kuch mitha banao jo hum khaa sake aur han jo bhi banana healthy hona chahiye samjhi....main dieting par hun "  she said and went out of kitchen flipping her hair in air. I rolled my eyes.

" putter tu uski baaton ko dhyan na de. Tujhe jo aata ho bana thik hai " bebe said sweetly. I nodded and smiled.
She also went out of kitchen.

    I sighed and looked around the kitchen. Hmmm.....so my dear mother in law wants to eat something healthy  han. Don't worry sasu mom I'll make a special sweet dish for you. I smirked.

                                ~ ☆ ~

~ Neil ~

      I was continuously tapping my feet on floor and glancing towards the kitchen door. Since one hour Avni is inside the kitchen. I hope she is alright as she has probably stepped inside the kitchen for the first time to cook something.

" bebe main pani pike aata hun " I said standing up. Hope this time she will let me to go inside the kitchen. Actually it's not her but mom is not letting me to go. I tried and gave some reasonable excuses also but all failed.

   I didn't wait for her reply and started to walk towards the kitchen.

" ruk.....kitchen main ghusne ki koshish bhi mat karna tillu " I stopped cussing my fate under my breath.

" mom please bus 2 minute " I whined like a child.

" no, tillu "

" bebe " I pouted looking at bebe.

" thik hai ja " without wasting a second I ran to kitchen ignoring mom's yelling from behind.

      As soon as I entered inside the kitchen, my jaws dropped on floor. What the hell ? The kitchen was looking like a disaster. Vegetables, flour, milk and some other kitchen ingredients were thrown everywhere on floor. Well I'm not completely shocked. This was quite expected.

     But where is my kitchen queen ?

    I took few steps inside the kitchen and saw her bending down. She was finding something in the drawer. I stood behind her and noticed her position. Her plumpy round ass was hanging on air. My palms were aching to grab her tightly and squeeze them. I felt a twitch inside my pants.

     Control Neil or else she will cut your hand off your body.

      I tried to control but my hands automatically started move towards her assets. My hands were on inches apart from her when she suddenly turned around. I jolted backward and hid my hands behind me.

" what are you doing here, Neil ? And why you were standing silently behind me ? " she asked me suspiciously raising her brows.

" I..I...I came to...yes..I came to drink water and was watching what you were doing " I said stumbling on my  words.

" you must be very happy to see me in this trouble,  right ? " she crossed her hands over her chest and glared at me.

" how can I be happy seeing you in trouble, Jaan " I tried to hold her face but she stopped me by showing her hand.

" because of you I'm stuck in this kitchen, Neil " she said gritting her teeth.

" Jaan, I'm sorry, you had to do all this " I said helplessly.

" I don't want your sorry. You were dying to marry me, right ? So get ready to taste your wife's hand made food " after saying this she came close to me and held my face with her palms. " and I can bet you that you won't ever be able to forget the taste of my hand made food "  she whispered and then smirked.

    Did she know this closeness and her sexy smirk was only making me hard inside my pant and not scared ?

   I held he by her waist and pulled her closer. " I would love to taste your hand made food, Jaan " I kissed on her palm which was on my cheek before.

She frowned and pushed me. " get out of my kitchen " she yelled.

     ' my kitchen ' at least she accepted the kitchen.

" yes Jaan, this kitchen, this house and I all are yours " I smiled. She fumes in anger clenching her fists.

" get out you dumbhead " I chuckled at her. She looks even more cuter when she was angry. I pinched on her cheek gently and ran out of kitchen.

                              ~ ☆ ~

" yeh Ananya kar kya rehi hai itni der andar " mom asked for the 5th time. She is more impatient than me.

" wo khana bana rehi hai mom time tog lagta hi hai na " I said in Avni's defense. My beautiful wife is cooking for the first time and that's for my family and me. I'm so excited.

" achha toh ab tu mujhe sikhayega jo tujhe bachpan se khana banake khila rehi hai " mom argued.

" mom, I didn't mean that. Ananya peheli baar apne sasural main khana bana rehi hai isiliye use itna time lag raha hai " 

" tillu tu na apni biwi ki tarafdari karna band kar humne bhi yeh sab kiya hai par hume toh itna waqt nehi liya tha " now she is behaving like a typical mother in law. I frowned.

" Sweta bas kar tillu sehi bol raha hai. Bichari bachchi ko wese bhi achanak ase shadi karni padi toh adjust karne main use time toh lagega na " bebe explained to mom. Bebe is best.

    Before mom could argue more Avni came walking towards us with a two bowls in her hands. I'm curious and excited. I tried to look what she made but the bowls was covered by lids. I frowned. I know the food wouldn't be the best, but it's the best food for me. After all my love made this for me.

" mujhe toh laga tha tumhe 4 -5 ghante aur lagenge " mom taunts.

" mom please " I pleaded her to stop. She huffed.

" Ananya puttar kya banaya hai tune " bebe asked sweetly.

" bebe maine apke liye khir banaya hai " Avni replied to bebe with a small smile. And what about me ?

" sirf bebe ke liye banaya hai aur hamare liye nehi " mom asked the same question I wanted to ask.

" apke aur Neil ke liye maine special dish banaya hai " she said and smirked evilly looking at me. Hmm...special dish.  So wifey wants to take revenge from me.

" un dono ke liye hi special dish kyun " bebe asked raising her brows.

" bebe Sweta aunty ne hi toh kaha tha ki wo dieting par hai aur unhe healthy khana chahiye toh unke liye main special dish banaya hai jo sweet aur healthy dono hai aur Neil ko bhi kuch healthy khana tha toh maine uske liye bhi bana dia " ohh, so mom is also gonna be a part of her revenge. All the best mom.

" are waah Sweta dekh teri bahu kitna khayal rakhti hai tera " mom gave a tight smile to bebe.

" bebe maine peheli baar kuch banaya hai toh pata nehi kesa bana hoga " she said honestly and looked down  in embarrassment. I don't like that. Jaan, don't be embarrass. It's not a big deal.

" kyun tumhari maa ne tumhe khana banana nehi sikhaya kya " mom again taunted her like a typical mother in law.

" isse pehele ki wo mujhe sikha pati kuch mujhe apke bete se emergency main shadi karni padi toh khana banana sikhna reh gaya " Avni replied back to mom. Mom was stunned by her answer. She wasn't expecting it. Mom huffed and glared at Avni.

" sehi toh keh rehe hi bichari bachchi aur Sweta tujhe toh shadi ke inte saalon ke baad bhi dhang se khana banana nehi aaya tu use kya bol rehi hai " bebe said to mom. I can't handle this sas-bahu dhama anymore.

" bebe, mom kya hum pehele khale phir aap yeh sab apna phir se suru kar sakte ho " I said in a pleading tone.

     Thankfully both stopped arguing and sat quietly like obedient children. Avni opened the first lid. It was kheer inside the first bowl and it was looking really yummy.

" bebe maine apke liye kheer banaya hai " Avni served to bebe only. I and mom was looking at kheer with watery mouth.

Bebe took a full spoon of kheer and ate slowly enjoying its taste " peheli baar main isse achha toh koi bana hi nehi sakta " Bebe praised. Aww...my Jaan. I'm feeling so proud.

    Bebe took out a small box from her hand bag and opened it. There were two gold bangles inside the box.

" yeh le tera sagun " bebe said while putting the bangles on Avni's hand. It was looking really pretty on her hands.

       Avni first refused to take the bangles but when bebe said it was a ritual and she can't deny it then  she accepted it.

~ Avni ~

     I'm glad bebe liked it. I never thought I would really cook but I did today. Bebe is a sweet and caring lady and I didn't want to torture her with my  hand made food, so I thought to make something eatable for her. All thanks to YouTube and Neela maa I could make something for her.

" ab batao kya special banaya hai apne sasu maa aur pati ke liye " bebe asked. Sweta aunty and Neil straighten their back and looked at the second closed bowl curiously. I smirked.

    They both deserves this food. I don't really hate Sweta aunty but I don't like her also. She is very annoying like her son. I can't wait to see their faces when they will eat. Specially Neil's reaction.

I cleared my throat and held the lid " toh maine banaya hai " I waited for a few seconds and finally opened the lid.

" karela " Sweta aunty shouted and Neil just stared at the bowl. I heard bebe chuckled silently.

" mitha karela " I corrected her.

" karela kab se mitha ho gaya " she asked glaring at me. Since I started cooking ?

" aapne hi toh kaha tha ki healthy hona chahiye toh maine usi hisab se banaya hai aur yeh mitha hi hai. Maine isme gud dala hai toh yeh bilkul bhi kadwa nehi lagega " I assured her. I really can't say what would be it's taste.

" are waah itni achhi bahu toh tujhe chirag leke dhundne se bhi nehi milti Sweta. Dekh kitna khayal rakhti hai tera. Mithe ka mitha aur upar se healthy. Sabash puttar " Bebe patted my back. Bebe is in my team.

      I served Sweta aunty first then came to my dear hubby. I stood beside him and learned closer to him while serving  " bada shauk tha na meri haathon se bana khana khane ka ab khao " I whispered in his ear.

" Sweta dekh kya rehi hai khaa ke toh bata kesa bana hai " bebe said Sweta aunty, who was making faces while looking  at her plate.

" bebe aap mujhe ek baar bata rehe the na ki jab patni peheli baar khana banati hai toh apne pati ko khud apne haathon se khana khilati hai " Neil said. No. Never. I'm not going to feed  him with my hand. I glared at him but he was looking at bebe, waiting for her reply.

" han...han...mujhe bhi abhi yaad aya  maine hi Neil ko bataya tha "

" par bebe aapne toh kabhi mujhe nehi bataya " Sweta aunty said suspiciously. I'm sure it was all Neil's plan and bebe is helping him.

" bhul gayi hogi batana par tu kha kyun nehi rehi hai kha na aur Ananya putter tu Neil ko apne haathon se khila de " I looked at Neil who was already looking at me with a smirk on his face. I want to punch on his face.

    I sat on a chair beside Neil. He cleared his throat and whispered " I'm waiting, wifey " which irritated me more and I kicked on his leg under the table with my heel. He closed his lips tightly so he couldn't scream.

" are muh toh kholo apna nehi toh main khilaungi kese " I said innocently batting my eye lashes.

    He smiled tightly then opened his mouth. I took a full spoon of bitter gourd and put it inside his mouth. I waited for him to throw it up but he kept on chewing. His facial expression was also normal.

" umm...it's really good. Healthy, tasty and innovative " he commented. My mouth fell open in shock. This can't be possible. 90 % of the dish was bitter gourd and only 10 % is jaggery. This can be healthy but never be tasty. This man is impossible.

" sach main ? " Sweta aunty asked in disbelieve.

" han mom " Neil replied. I frowned and put again a spoon full of bitter gourd in his mouth. He happily ate with a smile on his face.

    I looked towards Sweta aunty. She took  a deep breath and closed her eyes before eating. She suddenly opened her eyes and closed her mouth with her palm.

" umm.." she was searching for something where she could throw up.

" Kya hua Sweta kesa laga apni bahu ke haathon ka khana " Bebe teased controlling her laughter.

I bit my inner cheek control my laughter. This was the reaction I was expecting. When she didn't find any place she ran upstairs to her room.

Bebe also went to her room to take her medicines .

" wifey " Neil nudged on my arm.

" what " he opened his mouth and indicated me to feed him.

" bachche nehi ho khud kha lo " he pouted and made a puppy face. He is cute but very annoying.

" stop doing that " I told him in a strean voice. He frowned and started eating himself. How can he eat that shit ? Sweta aunt's reaction was a clear evidence that it was not tasty at all, not even eatable.

" tum yeh kese khaa sakte ho ? Sweta aunty toh ek niwala bhi nehi kha paye " he stopped eating and turned to my side.

He held my both hands and rubbed his thumbs over it on circular motion " tumhare haathon se main zeher bhi khalun yeh toh sirf karela hai " 

  I just stared at him. Nothing came out of my mouth. His words made me speechless. Does he really love me so much that he can do anything for me?

  Did he really mean that or just saying to impress me with his words ?

_________________________________________

     Next update - My heartbeat

SR

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

398K 32.3K 75
story on our very own avneil
16.5K 1.8K 9
Peek inside to know the story.
125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
5.8K 704 11
Love story of AvNeil