Different Worlds

Oleh HoneyTea_16

Gon's a boy who lives in the lower class and loves to explore nature, and go on adventures learning new thing... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
THANK YOU!

Chapter 7

804 25 43
Oleh HoneyTea_16

Gons POV:

I spend most of my days after school either studying or playing video games, buts since Killuas is going be staying here for a while with his siblings I might as well clean up the place so they could fell at home... well a nicer home.

One I finished with the house I went to the store to grab groceries. As I was looking for chocolate since killua and Alluka seemed to like it I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Hey are you okay?" I said turning my head.

"Watch we're your going freak!" I heard a familiar feminine voice say...

I look down to see none other than the blond Barbie herself, "Sorry didn't see your there Retz." I said with a blank yet irritated face.

She scoffed, " where are your little friends? I thought the included you in everything?" I said.

She looked at the ground. The thing is that me and Retz used to be best friends until she started hanging out with the so called popular kids. She started dress more revealing clothing and her personality drastically changed. She had started picking on one bully me with her new "friends" and stopped talking to me.

I started to walk away, I paid for my things and left. I was felt pretty tried from carrying my bags so I sat down near on a fountain.

As I sat down I felt something grab onto my arm.

"Gon!" They said in a sweet voice.

I look to my side to see... RETZ!

"Hey babe! Are you ready to go!" She said looking at smiling which later turned into a more serious face.

I look out to see a man creeping behind a wall. 'Does Retz have a stalker?!" I thought to myself.

Soon after the same man came walking up to use. As he stood right in front of use, I could fell Retz grab my arm tighter.

"Excuse me sir can I help you?" I said in a sweet smile standing up, Retz still holding onto my arm.

"Yes, can you please tell me where the nearest bars is miss, would you care to show me the way.~" he said with this twisted smile.

I could fell Retz tense up. She had this scared look on her face.

" The nearest bar should be a a few blocks down to the right, on two-zero street." I said smiling yet pissed.

He scoffed, " I was asking her not you!" He's shouted.

" My girlfriend isn't feeling well at the moment and is tried, so I answered for her." I said

"So sir would you mind getting out of our way." I said in a pissed off but serious tone.

The man jolted a bit and walked away. I sighed and looked at Retz. She fell to her knees.

"Ah, Retz are you okay?" I said bending down.

She started to tear up. " Gon thank you!" She hugged me.

I smile, " anytime."

"But Retz, I don't want you staying home after that, he could follow you and talk you. So do you wanna stay at my house for the night." I smile.

She blushed a bit but nodded. We started walking back to the house.

*click*

We both went inside, ' why is it so dark.' I then felt something grab my waist and pulled me down.I was sitting on something kinda soft but a bit hard.
Retz turns on the lights and gasps a little.

" whats wrong?" I asked her.

" yeah Retz whats wrong." I felt a head rest on my shoulder.

I jolt up at the sudden speech in my ear.

"What's wrong Gon.~" he said whispering in my ear

He hugs my waist, and buries his face into my back causing me to become a blushing mess. I look at Retz,  who turned her head to the side blushing a tad bit. She walked away to the kitchen.

"You took a long time you know." He said still on my back.

He turns me facing him and cuddles my stomach. I blush again.

I patted his head. " I'm sorry something came up with Retz."

He looked at me,  " I forgot to mention why is she here?" He said a bit irritated.

" oh I told her she could stay the night."

"WHAT!" He yelled in a whispered voice.

" Look the reason I let her stay is because some  creep was stalking her and I was scared he was going to hurt her after she left my sight." I replied sternly.

He sighed, " your too nice to people, even people that hurt you." He said hugging me once again.

I smiled and fall back onto the couch pulling him with me. He cuddled and slept for at least on hour until I was awaken by Retz.

"What is it?" I asked softly while killua was still asleep.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked nervously.

"Sure." I smiled sleepily.

We went to the porch to talk.

"Gon, I wanted to thank you for earlier, you saved me from that creep." She said smiling softly.

" of course." I responded

" And I wanted to apologize." She said looking away.

" For what exactly?" I asked dumbfounded.

She stared at me with a 'Are you kidding me!' Type of face.

" For bullying and harassing you at school dummy!" She yelled.

"A-ah it's  okay (please lower your voice you'll wake up killua)! I forgive you, I can't really stay mad at my best friend." I said with a toothy grin.

She smiled tearing up, she then hugged me, I hugged back. We both went inside.

" oh I forgot to ask where do I sleep?" She asked.

" you can take my room I'll sleep with killua on the couch." I responded.

" okay thanks. And don't do anything extra with that boyfriend of yours" she said smirking going upstairs.

" Retz!" I blush.

I sigh and change in the bathroom. I go back with killua And snuggled in his arms. I soon fell asleep.

___________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter! See you next time! 🌝💅✨

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.4K 94 10
Killua the most loved in his village. Everyone loves him, I mean what isn't there to love about him! He helped a lot of people. Even some Dragons! Ev...
125K 4.9K 22
It's been a little while since the group separated, but all that changes when Kurapika needs help with the Phantom Troupe once again. The original fo...
96.9K 2.8K 36
Gon's always been responsible about his life decisions, he knows what's right and wrong, but will his decision to accept Killua's deal after both get...
17.2K 382 26
[COMPLETE] It had been 6 years since Gon and Killua parted their ways to their own journeys. Gon stopped answering Killua after two years. In a dang...