What are you doing to me...

By just_a_test_

A Corpseskunno fanfic Shkkuno was one day streaming, when Rae suddenly asks everyone to play with her some Am... More

Thing 1
What are you doing to me...?
Guess I'll just have to live with this...
I hope we can at least be close friends...
W-What?!
Can I come with you...?
I apologize too
I planned on sleeping on the couch, but this is better
Why is my life so hard...
My mind is definitely messed up
This tastes great...
Umm...Im just gonna...
I love you too
Im big spoon tonight
I want food
Valentines day special
Valentines day special part 2
Valentines day special part 3
A date it is!
Nope!
In that case, Im clueless right now!
I wanna ride that one!
Then let this game begin
Im trying those next
Lets go to flying chairs next!
What the-
Im sorry you had to see me like that...
I cant wait for the triple date!
Its nothing dont worry
Ice cream
A friend
Goodnight
At least you're happy...
Im gonna talk to him
Relationship advices
Never again
A 'perfect' life I never asked for
Ending
Aftermath & thing 2

For my sister...

996 42 29
By just_a_test_

Chapter 34

Now its Corpse's past :D

~10 years ago~

Corpse's POV

Im just your ordinary regular seventeen year old boy. I lived in an ordinarily boring town with a family of three. Me, my sister, and my dad.

My mom... well she died giving birth to me, hence my name.

Corpse.

It sounded sick if Im being honest, but my dad named me that out of spite. My dad wasn't a very good man. He was always drunk whenever I returned home from school.

And whenever he was he was even more aggressive than when he's sober, and he's still pretty aggressive when he's sober.

My sister, she was nice. She would take care of me telling me to lock the door in my room whenever our dad would get drunk, but I could see the sadness and sorrows in her eyes.

And I wasn't exactly clueless about what my dad does to my sister.

I knew, I knew what he does to my sister whenever she would tell me to lock myself in my room until she does our password knock.

And whenever I let her in she was always...limp. She tried walking normally but I could still see her limpness.

I knew one thing for sure in my life, and thats that my dad was a very bad person.

School wasn't any different than home, they both shared one thing in common.

Making my life miserable, and Im not talking about annoying homeworks, no. Im talking about the people who I call classmates spite me.

Calling me names like 'mom killer' or some other lame names.

I didn't mind it at first but eventually they started hurting me.

And whenever I went to a teacher about it they would just say something like 'you're an adult go deal with it yourself.' Or something, but I wasn't an adult, I was only seventeen for fucks sake.

And some teachers call the people who was hurting me and telling them to apologize to me but thats about it.

They would say sorry and then fuck with me again for snitching on them.

I hate the education system, the teachers get paid to teach you something they also barely understand and they don't give a shit about you.

They don't care if you're getting bullied or hurt by other people, they only cared about doing their job which was to teach so they get paid.

But at least my sister was always there to comfort me, she was the only one who cared for me.

We were only one year apart from each other but she dropped put of school to take care of our dad. I don't know why she did though after all he's done to her, he could die for all I care.

I was currently walking back home when I see a familiar face on the other side of the streets, on the dead-end of the alleyway there were two silhouettes. I squinted my eyes and one of them was a girl and the other was a male, the male was pinning the girl against the wall.

Is that, is that my sister?!

She looked scared and he slowly started touching her on places he shouldn't.

I quickly felt my heart raise and I ran over to the other side of the street, thankfully there weren't many cars passing by so I didn't have to stop and wait.

I grabbed my tactical knife I always carried around in my pocket for self-defense purposes and situations like these and without any second thoughts stabbed the guy on the back.

I've had trauma when I was a kid when I almost got raped by a grown man. I was one day walking back from school when suddenly I felt someone grab my hand and pull me into an alleyway.

I was scared of course, but I was even more terrified when he suddenly pins me against the ground and he slowly started to unzip his pants.

At that time I wasn't thinking straight and was just scared out of my life, so I grabbed a broken shard that was thankfully on arms reach and stabbed the man on his throat.

I was only thirteen back then so its only been four years, I somehow managed to get away with it and continued living my life as if nothing happened.

So ever since then I've been carrying tactical knives around me for self-defense.

And that was the first and hopefully last time I've killed someone, but right now Im about to get my hands dirty again.

My stab on the man didn't exactly knock him out or kill him, instead he cried in pain and looked behind him to see me. I was wielding the knife in a defensive position and while the guy was distracted my sister kneed the part where it hurts.

The guy fell on the ground, holding his crotch in pain. While he was immobilized my sister ran next to me. The best thing to do was run away now that he was unable to do anything but I was just too angry and stabbed the man again.

I was angry at him for doing that to the only person who cared for me, I was blinded by rage, this usually doesn't happen but when it does its hard for me calm down.

I stabbed the man in his chest and pinned him with my legs on the ground, and there I continuously stabbed him.

I could tell how terrified my sister looked behind me and because of that she was too scared to do anything.

The man under me was already gone but I continued to pierce my knife through him.

Just then I felt my sister wrap her arms around me and I slowly stopped, my eyes no longer blinded by rage I just dropped the knife on the ground.

The realization of what I just did dawned up on me.

I just mercilessly ended someone's life.

I could hear her sobbing and I quickly stripped off of my shirt and wore the extra ones I always bring in my bag.

I always bring an extra shirt whenever I would go to school for this exact reason, for when my shirt would get splattered in blood. That and normal reasons like when it gets dirty or something.

I grabbed my knife and covered it with my bloodied shirt, and I stood up.

My sister was still crying and I grabbed her hand and ran away from the crime I just did and ran towards home.

We both took a sharp turn and into our house, the sun was already down so it was dark now.

She was still crying and once we both made it in I quickly locked the door behind us. The loud sound of the door opening and closing must've caught our dad's attention.

He was drunk as always. And he smirked at my sister.

"Where have you been~" he purred, and slowly started touching my sister, she was still crying and my dad doing what he was doing only made her cry even more.

Fuck this

I unwrapped the knife from my shirt and without hesitation over what I was gonna do again I stabbed my dad.

My sister screamed and cried because of what I just did but I ignored her and focused on the man in front of me.

My 'dad' also screamed out in pain over what I just did but I really couldn't care less about it.

My sister deserved justice, and if that meant murdering someone then so be it.

~Time skip~

We were running away.

Me and my sister were on the run over what I did.

Somehow our neighbor heard the screams and called the police. So now we were on the run.

We both ran into the woods and kept on running.

It was our first time being in this part forest so we had no idea where we were going.

Then from out nowhere my sister pushed me to the side making me trip and fall. Then I heard a loud bloodcurdling scream escape her. I looked at her and my eyes widened.

Bear traps?!

"Run!" She cried, the police were nearing in on us and by the giant wound and practically chopped of foot of hers she cant move. She cant run or walk, she could only crawl. Blood was profusely leaking out of her foot and she was turning pale.

"Run! Live a better life than this! Do that for me!" She cried out again, tears visibly spilling out of her eyes, tears were also falling from my eyes and I scrunched my face up.

"Thank you..." I mumbled sorrowfully at her, she smiled in response and hugged me tightly.

And without knowing it she slipped something on my pocket.

When I saw lights coming our way I had to pull away, tears still falling of my face. I looked behind me to see her smiling warmly at me.

Mouthing something at me before the police caught up to her where she then suddenly fell over, dying from hemorrhage.

'Your welcome'

~Time skip~

I somehow finally got away from the police and I was out of breath from all that running.

I was currently hiding in an abandoned building which was surrounded by not abandoned buildings.

I was in what seems to be a city now, far far away from our town and the woods.

I wasn't able to bring anything with me because of how sudden the situation happened. The only thing I had was the knife I used to murder two people in my pocket.

Then I cried, I cried when I realized I killed my sister. I was angry and annoyed with myself.

Would she have still been alive if I didn't kill that man on the alleyway and we both just ran away? Would she still have been breathing if I didn't end my dad out of anger with? Would she still have been smiling at me if only I contained my anger?

I weeped silently and hugged my knees together, I could hear my sorrowful, regretful, self hating weeps echo through the broad and empty floor.

I shakily stood up and my heart rate raised, I shakily pulled out the tactical knife out of my pocket. I was gonna kill myself, but I saw something come gliding off my pocket when I pulled out my knife.

It was a note?

I slowly leaned down to grab it and unfolded it to read what it said.

'My will,

life's been so hard, my dad would molest me whenever he was drunk, we were on the edge of going broke and getting kicked out of our house because we had no one to make money anymore.

But despite all the bad things thats been happening there was one person who kept me clinging onto a small string of hope. It was my brother, my brother who was named after the death of my loving mother, Corpse.

He would always try to calm me down after each session of being molested and he was always there to help me.

But Im sorry, I just cant handle this anymore.

For my death wish, I'd like my brother Corpse to live a better life. I want him to go to a friend of mine, where there she would take care of him and help him get through his anxiety and depression.

Her name was Rae, she lived on *insert location* she was two years older than me and she finished school. We met each other when I was still attending highschool and we became bestfriends. She said she'd take a course on psychology and become a therapist to help people. She was just that kind.

So I'd like him to meet her, I want him to tell her about his problems and openly open up to her without feeling nervous or scared she would judge him.

Oh and Corpse if you're reading this, don't give up. I know life's hard but please don't give up, never give up...don't follow my actions, don't do what I just did. I love you and I want you to be happy.

That is all, goodbye world...'

My eyes watered up even more and I cried loudly now.

Was she gonna end herself today? Was that why she was outside?

My crying eventually went quiet and I looked at the location of this 'Rae' person.

I need to do this for her, for my sister...

...

Poor Corpse

Also this writing this chapter made me tear up because the sister was based off one of my bestfriends when I was 11

She was the eldest and her mom died giving birth to her younger sister, she wasn't exactly molested but her dad was so strict to the point where he's just looking for excuses to yell at them. But despite that she smiled at me whenever we were in school, but one day she just left me...Writing this chapter made me remember all the good times I had with her ;C

Sorry about that random thing I feel like I just needed to say it

One last chapter...

2108 words ;c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 54 18
โš ๏ธI DO NOT ACTUALLY SHIP CORPSE AND SYKKUNO IRL!! โš ๏ธTHIS BOOK IS NOT GOOD! :D PLEASE SPARE YOURSELF AND DON'T READ IT! MY OTHER CORPSKKUNO FICS ARE B...
1.2M 27.6K 33
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž; ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
125K 5K 16
Two Streamers; one that always hides his smile and the other that doesn't show his face at all. Through playing Among us, Corpse and Sykkuno seem to...
24.7K 934 25
Sykkuno moved to a new school, which means new friends and being bullied. It was his first day but nobody wanted to be his friend, Sykkuno was alone...