𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 | 𝐃.𝐌

By TaurusQuinn

"Get on your fucking knees and suck me off like a good little slut." [VERY INTENSE SMUT] All warnings in the... More

Cast
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: Confusion
Chapter Three: Fucked
Chapter Four: Ferret Boy
Chapter Five: Party
Chapter Six: Hangover
Chapter Seven: Question
Chapter Eight: The Truth
Chapter Nine: Movie
Chapter Ten: Learn to Listen
Chapter Eleven: Mean
Chapter Twelve: Take a Breath
Chapter Thirteen: Time to Cry
Chapter Fourteen: The Heart Wants What It Wants
Chapter Fifteen: Snowball
Chapter Sixteen: Christmas
Chapter Seventeen: Symbol of Love
Chapter Eighteen: Half Sister
Chapter Nineteen: Fight For Your Right
Chapter Twenty: Dark Mark
Chapter Twenty-One: Hate
Chapter Twenty-Two: Without You
Chapter Twenty-Three: Katherine's Party
Chapter Twenty-Four: Katherine's Party pt.2
Chapter Twenty-Five: Mind Reader
Chapter Twenty-Six: Silence
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Payback
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Truth or Dare
Chapter Thirty: Meeting and Cake
Chapter Thirty-One: The Fluorescent Lake
Chapter Thirty-Two: Words of Crabbe
Chapter Thirty-Three: Surprise
Chapter Thirty-Four: Sixth Year
Chapter Thirty-Five: Her
Chapter Thirty-Six: Moving On
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pronia
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Calming Draught and Betrayal
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Confessions
Chapter Fourty: Victoria
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Dancing in the Moonlight

19.2K 284 418
By TaurusQuinn

[MATURE CONTENT]

"Moon, wake up."

I open my groggy eyes to see Draco standing above me, shaking my body back and forth. I don't know when I fell asleep but I sure was awake now.

"What's the matter, Draco?" I ask, still partially asleep.

"I couldn't do it. He wouldn't believe me." he sighed, sitting down next to me. Of course he wouldn't believe Draco. Draco wasn't the one that was almost killed, he didn't witness the scene either which meant his word was invalid.

"Just forget about it okay? It doesn't even matter anymore." I huffed.

He looked at me like I just spoke another language.

"How am I gonna forget about it? You started bleeding because she almost fucking killed you. Why are you acting like it's nothing?" he spat. "This is serious, Torres."

I know he only called me that when he was angry at me.

"I want to get rid of her too, but no ones doing anything about it. I tried to get rid of her but no one is helping." I explain softly, putting my hand up to my face. "Just give it up."

"What about Blaise?" he questioned.

Me and Blaise weren't close still. I wasn't going to forgive him after he did one good thing. I guess he is trying to change but more needs to happen.

I can't just forgive him like nothing happened.

I shook my head softly at Draco then laid back around. I didn't want to give up, but I also couldn't let Katherine get away with this.

"Whatever." Draco spat, before turning away in frustration and slamming the door.

I didn't want it to hold me back. I know what she did but the past was the past. There was nothing I could do about it now.

And I wish there was.

Katherine had a task to kill me. Though she failed twice in a row, I didn't want to give her another chance. I needed to come up with a plan to get her out of my life.

Maybe I could be her worst nightmare.

And maybe I could fight fire with fire.

After a few hours of thinking in Draco's room, I went out for dinner. Draco and I hung out for a little bit but he left me in his room and hasn't came back since.

I came up with a plan that I would threaten her until she would give up on me.

"Moon."

I turned around to see Persephone running up to me in the halls. She had almost no expression on her face as she stepped closer to me. She opened her mouth but looked around before speaking, making sure no one would hear our conversation.

"Did you get it?" she asked, cautiously.

"Get what?" I asked.

"We've been called to go to a meeting. Apparently there's others like us, and they've called for us to go tonight." she explained. "Are you in?"

Was I?

I still didn't like this but I had to go.

"If you don't go he'll kill you. I'm sorry for reading your mind just now but I need you there with me." she muttered.

I looked around to see if any students were passing by then turned back to her.

I was scared.

Scared of myself.

Scared of Voldemort.

Scared of death eaters.

Scared of Katherine, though maybe not so much.

"Fine. Come get me when it's time to go." I say softly. She slowly nods her head at me before turning away and turning past a corner.

It was time for dinner and I didn't care much about Katherine. I could look at her in a threatening way but I couldn't talk to her. There was too many witnesses here for that.

I walked into the dining hall and looked around for my friends before spotting her.

She looked me up and down with her signature devilish grin plastered on her face. She wanted to make me suffer and she didn't care if she showed it.

I just had to show that it didn't bother me.

I noticed Draco sitting a few people away from her on the other side of the table. I made my way to sit next to him, making sure to maintain eye contact with Katherine.

"There you are." Draco muttered as I sat beside him.

"I hope you weren't waiting for me." I laugh. He shakes his head softly as he takes a bite of his food. "I don't wait around for no one." he scoffed, as he rolled his eyes.

I pushed away his words when I saw Katherine looking at me as she talked in another girl's ear. I didn't know what she was telling the girl, but I knew it wasn't good.

"Do you want to go back to your dorm after dinner?" I ask Draco, looking away from Katherine.

"Couldn't resist me Torres?" he snickered, bringing his hand towards my thigh. I rolled my eyes at his stupid remark, but not before noticing his hand inching closer to my thigh.

"No need to be timid, just put it down." I say softly, as I drag his hand down to my thigh.

He's shocked by my actions but instead of saying anything, he squeezes it tight. I was perfectly fine with it though. I didn't care too much and began to move the food in front of me, onto my plate. I took a bite of the pasta and looked over at Katherine who was snickering about me with her friends.

"What are you two lovebirds doing?" Blaise chuckled as he took a seat in front of me.

I was still a little uncomfortable around him since his whole confession, but I decided not to say anything. I knew he was Draco's best friend and I didn't want anything to be awkward.

Maybe he really was trying to change like Vic had said. I just had to see it for me to believe it.

"Never call us lovebirds again." Draco sneered.

I didn't like the nickname either.

"Where's Victoria?" I question him, trying to change the subject. She hasn't been in the Great Hall since we were eating breakfast.

"She's in the common room reading some book. She looked really into it though." Blaise explained. It was good that I knew where she was but that wouldn't be of any use. She doesn't eat dinner with us anymore and I'm starting to get concerned for her.

"Maybe you should go hang with your lovebird, Blaise." Draco smirked.

Blaise scoffed before taking a drink of his pumpkin juice. I couldn't tell if he liked her or not. He was always full of mixed signals.

"I came down here to eat." he muttered, shoving a mouthful of pasta. "So I'm gonna eat."

I rolled my eyes, and noticed Katherine smirking at me from afar. She still had an evil look in her eyes as she stared me down. I could feel Draco squeeze my thigh tighter, trying to distract me but it didn't work much.

No matter how far his rings were going to go into my flesh, that girl was still on my mind.

I tried to ignore her as I continued eating my food. I couldn't get the memories out of my head. Her words lingering inside my brain over and over again, getting louder each time it was repeated.

"Look at these pathetic little scars."

"You're just a filthy half-blood who's as pathetic as your dead father."

Her voice was playing constantly inside my head and I couldn't get it out.

My hands started to shake as I brought the fork up to my mouth. I hated these memories and I hated this feeling I'm having.

Draco moved his hand away from my thigh and carefully grabbed my hand. He brought it closer to him as he squeezed it tight. I knew what he was thinking and I knew that he had read my mind. I was okay with it, though.

"You're okay." he muttered quiet enough so I was the only one that heard. I took another bite of my food before slowly nodding at him.

He was being kinder to me, and I sort of liked it. He was finally getting comfortable with me.

After dinner I headed up to Draco's room with him. We've been sitting on his bed for the past hour talking about the most random things.

"So how was life on the muggle world?" he asked as he leaned back, with his hands behind his head.

"It wasn't all that interesting. For years I was friends with Hermione and a girl named Margot. School was pretty normal for muggles and nothing was out of the ordinary." I explained. "Well, until Margot caught her hair on fire, but everyone knows it was an accident."

"Caught her hair on fire?" Draco asked, insisting on more information.

"Yes. She went inside the bathroom one day and when she came out her hair was on fire. She had to cut it short for years." I sighed.

He sat up and looked at me in confusion. His brows were furrowed, and my guess is that he was trying to study what I was thinking.

"Let's do something else. Your stories are boring." he complained, pinching his sinus together. He always had to say what was on his mind.

Well, not everything.

"Well what do you propose we do? We could go to the astronomy tower, sneak past Filch or-"

"I may have something in mind." he smirked, leaning in close to my body.

"Something?" I question him. "I think we both know what you mean by something, Draco." I rolled my eyes at him and turned away. I was fine if we did something, but I wasn't in the mood yet.

He pulled my arm so that I was closer to him. He looked me up and down as he bit his lower lip. I studied his eyes, searching up and down my body. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he looked me dead in the eyes.

"You're a pretty little slut aren't you."

I tried my best not to smirk as he brought his hand up to my skirt. His warm fingerprints felt around my upper thigh, teasing me so I would want more.

He brought his fingers and traced up and down my underwear line before pulling away.

"What the fuck?" I muttered in confusion.

He pulled away like it was nothing. He chuckled before putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. His fingers glided along my jawline, and pulled my face closer to his, smirking the entire time.

"I'm in control here. I can do whatever it is I want to do to you." he whispered softly. "Is that understood?"

I nodded in obedience, though this time I wanted to me in control.

Draco opened my legs apart, and rested both of his hands on my upper thighs. He stared into my eyes. I didn't know what he was doing or what he was thinking. Maybe he was trying to find something in my mind.

"I'm thinking, should I go easy on you or make everyone hear you scream my name?"

"Do I get a choice?" I asked, leaning in closer to him.

"No." he muttered, laying me back onto his bed. His rings went deep into my skin, possibly going to make imprints tomorrow morning.

He carefully pried my underwear off of my body, and threw it next to me on his bed. His tongue traced his lips as he stared at my upper thigh and my private area.

Draco started taking his rings off from a few of his fingers, placing the rings next to me on the bed. He knelt down on the ground, staring at me the entire time.

"I hope no one is trying to sleep right now." Draco muttered.

He brought his fingers up to my folds and slowly stroked upwards. His warm fingers felt good against the cold air hitting me. My breath hitched as he stuck one inside, slowly going in and out.

He looked up at me and smirked before taking his finger out of me.

"Stop teasing me and do something already." I snapped, lifting my head up to look at him. "I'm not gonna wait around for you all night."

Without warning or saying anything else, he shoved two fingers inside of me. The strokes started slow as he caressed my walls. My wetness allowed his fingers to thrust in and out of me smoothly.

"You love this don't you?" he asked. "Yeah, you're such a dirty little slut."

My heartbeat quickened as I let out deep sighs. His fingers trusted deeper into me, as he brought his other hand to my clit. His free hand rubbed small slow circles on my clit.

I sucked in a deep breath as he continued to go faster. He took his free hand off and moved my leg over his shoulder for more control.

And I liked it.

I let out soft sighs as he quickened his pace.

"Do you hear how wet you are?" he questioned me, as he thrusted harder. "Such a dirty slut for me aren't you."

Louder moans escaped my lips as his fingers went in and out of me. He let out groans, pumping faster.

"Fuck, Draco." I muttered softly.

"Of course you like that. You're such a whore. My whore." he praised me with a cocky smirk plastered on his face. He didn't stop, he kept thrusting his fingers faster and faster. The faster he went, the louder I was.

I laid my head back as I let out sighs full of pleasure.

"Draco I-"

He suddenly stops what he's doing and smirks at me. Why would he just stop right before I was about to cum? Did he not feel anything?

He brought his wet fingers up to his mouth and sucked the juices right off of them, as he stared me down. I took my leg off of him and sat up in his bed. He edged me for no reason at all.

"Don't sit up. You're so wet that you'll get everything on my bed." he said softly, rolling his eyes.

"Good." I exclaimed. "That's what you get for edging me."

He stood up from the ground and brushed off his legs, ignoring what I had just told him. Draco walked over to his trunk as he cleared his throat and started taking off his white button up shirt. He was acting like nothing ever happened.

"Did you hear me?" I mentioned.

"Yes I heard you. You don't get to cum today, you made my knees sore and I think they're all red now because of you. You can cum tomorrow." he explained with a sly smirk.

"Fuck you." I mumbled as I reached down for my underwear.

I heard Draco moving around but I didn't expect him to be right in front of me. He looked me up and down with a blank expression.

"What did you say?"

I looked around anxiously. How was he able to hear me? I was mumbling to myself. He suddenly grabbed my chin and pulled it close to his face. His fingers gripped my skin tightly.

"N-nothing."

"Answer me." he spat. "What the fuck did you just say?"

"I said fuck you, Draco for not letting me finish." I explained strictly. Of course I didn't know what he would do after I told him. I only knew he would be upset.

"Just you wait. I'll fuck you senseless tomorrow." he muttered as he harshly pulled his hand away from my face. "Be a good girl and be patient."

"Fine." I sigh. I put my underwear on before leaning in close to him. I caressed his cheek and gave him a peck on the lips. As I pulled away, my lips slightly curved into a small smile. "Goodnight, Draco."

"Goodnight, Moon."

"Thank you for helping me today. I'm actually glad you knew what I was thinking." I confess.

"You were in distress. I know she troubles you and I thought I should help. Besides, she's done some pretty horrible things to you." he explained.

Like I said before, he was being kinder. Although he didn't open up too much, it was nice to see Draco growing a little softer. I sat up from his bed and carefully put my shoes on. I walked over to his door and smiled at him.

"I lo- Goodnight." I cut myself off. I didn't need to tell him anything, maybe he already knew.

As I left I couldn't help thinking about how he made me feel. I didn't feel this way about anyone. Sure things would be a little hard sometimes but at the end of the day, I loved him.

When I entered the common room, I saw Pansy sitting on the couch looking at either her watch or nails, I couldn't tell. She looked up at me once she knew someone else was there.

"Moon, there you are." she said, letting out a sigh of relief. "I need your help. I can't find Victoria anywhere."

DRACO'S POV:

It had been a few minutes since Moon left my room. I took my rings off my bed and slipped them back onto my fingers.

I started to unbutton my shirt again until I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it assuming it was her, but it was someone worse.

"Merlin's Beard, what the fuck are you doing here?" I spat, looking down at Katherine.

She rolled her eyes at me as she placed her hands behind her back. She didn't say anything for a second as she continued to stare into my eyes.

"I need you." she explained. She pulled out her wand and pointed it towards me.

"Obliviate."

I couldn't remember much, there were spots in my memory. I didn't know why Katherine was here but it was probably for a good reason.

"Do you want to dance?" she asked softly, batting her eyes at me. I reluctantly nodded, before taking her hand.

I loved Moon, but one little dance won't hurt.

She placed her arms around my neck and moved my hands to her waist. I didn't know how I felt about this. Moon was much better at dancing than her and we had so much more chemistry.

Katherine leaned in closer to my body and rested her head on my chest. We swayed slowly back and forth, not looking away from one another.

"Isn't this amazing?" she asks.

"I guess." I respond.

I didn't know what else to say. It felt like something was missing. I was missing something important, and it wasn't Moon.

She pulled her head away from my body and looked up at me through her eyelashes.

"I missed this, Draco. Remember when we were in love?" she asked softly. Something wasn't right. She brought her hand up to my cheek and held it close to her. "We could be in love again."

I didn't know how to feel about this.

She brought her face closer to mine, our lips so close to touching.

"One kiss and I'll have you again. You'll be mine forever. We could run away together where no one would bother us. Not even your pathetic girlfriend will bother us." she smiled.

"Wait what?" I asked, pushing away from her.

"All she ever does is try to keep us apart. She acts like a child with all of her problems. I wouldn't have panic attacks for no reason like a loser. Besides, don't you want to marry a pure blood? You need someone who is worth your time." she explained, pulling in closer.

"You could have me." Katherine whispered, as she brought her hand to my crotch. She caressed it softly, making it go hard.

I groaned, not knowing what to do or how to feel.

"That's it, I know you want me. Your girlfriend wouldn't give you this." she explained, feeling it more and more. "A filthy half blood wouldn't give you this."

I didn't want to feel this way.

I was so aroused by what she was doing, I didn't know how to think. I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to say.

My heart told her to stop, but my dick her to keep going.

She pulled me in for a kiss, gliding her tongue against mine. Her hand that was behind my neck flew to my hair, and she placed my hands on her ass.

What was I doing?

This wasn't me.

She pulled away from my lips, breathing hard.

"Fuck, Draco. You got me so aroused right now, just like I did to you. I know you want to fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk." she smirked.

My hands tightly grabbed her ass. She probably thought I was saying yes but in reality I was searching for an answer.

I didn't want to.

"Fuck I-"

"Oh come on. It'll be our little secret. No one will know." she said seductively, batting her eyelashes at me.

I pushed her off of me, I couldn't do this.

"Stop. I-I can't. I'm not doing this to Moon. You're a good person, Katherine. Why would you do this?" I asked. I needed answers as to why she was acting this way.

"You're mine, Draco. That's why." she snapped. "Only I can have you. You want to fuck me so bad right now, that's why your dick is so hard. You can't fucking resist me."

I shook my head in disbelief. I didn't want to believe her. She was wrong.

I loved Moon.

I didn't want Katherine.

"Just give in to what you want and fuck me." she demanded.

The door swiftly opened and Moon was standing in the doorframe. Her body was shaking and she didn't look well. She looked scared, but I didn't know what she was scared of.

"Tell me I'm not too late." she muttered, her voice shook as tears formed in her eyes.

"Of course you're not too late. If you walked in any later, Draco would've been fucking me so hard I wouldn't be able to walk." Katherine mocked.

Why was she being mean to Moon right now?

What was her reason to hate her?

"Get out." Moon muttered at Katherine. "Get out!"

Katherine slowly walked towards the door, and pushed past Moon. She wasn't angry or upset, she was smiling for some reason.

"Good luck." she smirked as she walked out the door.

What was that about?

MOON'S POV:

Pansy had told me about Katherine's plan but unfortunately I was too late. Draco wouldn't have willingly been in a room with her.

I know she already erased his memories.

Good thing I wasn't the thing she erased.

There was something that she erased that I still don't  know about yet, and I need to figure it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 395 15
"Y/n, I promise I will protect you with my life, I won't let anything bad happen to you, never again" Draco Malfoy has always acted like a prat towar...
47.5K 1.7K 63
"We both hate each-other and that'll never change" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 。.★.*。 "𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘�...
81.2K 1.4K 14
"Maybe I can fuck you too, since you're not that hard to get." He led his hand between her knees "Is this how he touched you before fucking you?" - A...
1.1M 19.7K 49
"Good girl." WARNINGS: - lots of mature themes (smut) -violence -Toxicity Highest rankings: 1 on Dracomalfoy 1 on malfoy 1 on dracolovestory 1...