May The Gods Forgive Us (Tech...

By TOP_RAVEN

Cover Art by forgotteneucalyptustree on Instagram! Goddess!Reader X God!Technoblade Technoblade didn't believ... More

Prologue: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Ball in Triox
Chapter 3: The Fifth God
Chapter 4: Veri, the Kingdom made of Blood
Chapter 5: The Child in the Snow
Chapter 6: A trip to Valtameri
Chapter 7: The Nightmares
Chapter 8: Valtameri, the Kingdom by the Sea
Chapter 9: The Blood Prince
Chapter 10: Fundy, Childe of Wibur
Chapter 11: Wings for The Blood God
Chapter 12: Heart to Heart
Chapter 13: Coronation Day
Chapter 14: The Queen
Chapter 15: Visiting King Eret
Chapter 16: Solis, the Kingdom kissed by the Sun
Chapter 17: Wedding Preparations
Chapter 18: Redamancy
Chapter 19: The Hunt
Chapter 20: Redemption
Chapter 21: The Dreams
Chapter 22: Invitation
Chapter 23: Las Nevadas, Kingdom of Entertainment
Chapter 24: Somber Presage
Chapter 25: Change of Pace
Chapter 26: Withdrawl
Chapter 27: The Four Horsemen
Chapter 28: The Nether
Chapter 29: The Death of a God
Chapter 30: Unfinished Symphony
Chapter 31: Fire in the Distance
Chapter 32: The New King
Chapter 33: Brave Little Theseus
Chapter 34: Declaration of War
Chapter 35: A Sacrifice made with Love
Chapter 36: The Gift of Resurrection
Chapter 37: Destroying Amon
Chapter 38: Dream's Freedom
Chapter 39: The end of the Universe with You...
Chapter 40: Day of Salvation
Story Lore/After story stuff

Chapter 1: The Apprentice

7.6K 319 284
By TOP_RAVEN

Art by @Shmeckdoesstuff on Twitter!

"Shall I pick these too?", asked Tommy, next to me. I smiled at Philzas youngest, giving him a nod of approval as he held a herb. He was just 4 years old, but he was a handful; I chuckled as he struggled with the bag I gave him. "Struggling, gremlin?", I smirked. Tommy puffed his cheeks as he ignored me and kept dragging the bag.

I laughed and ruffled his hair, we made our way through the forest as Tommy complained about his boots getting muddy. This was his usual way of letting me know he was exhausted. He was always excited to join me but I always kept in mind that he was still a child. My arms quickly scooped him up and a chuckle escaped my lips as he wrapped his arms around my neck. The bag that Tommy had was now fastened to my hip, making it easier for me to carry him. "Might have to find a better apprentice.", I joked. Tommy immediately protested about this, making me laugh.

"Please don't leave me home! Mum makes me study the books all day!", whined the tiny mage. I couldn't imagine my field trips without Tommy, even though he was a handful, he was very helpful. Wilbur also took turns with me on my walks through the forest. When he was around he showed Tommy new things and play pranks on their father.

Recently though, Wilbur would leave and not come back until late at night. He worried me but he always came back with a bright smile. He explained that his wings were getting stronger so he'd go off to explore. He always came back with gifts for all of us or went on errands for Kristen.

My thoughts vanished as the sound of branches could be heard breaking close to us, I quickly hid behind a tree. Tommy froze and I softly patted his back reassuringly; he hid in my cloak. I sighed as two figures stopped close by to the tree we were hiding behind.

"Think we'll find those mages?", sighed a man. Slowly peering around the tree, there stood a man with a white mask and his companion, a man with a large crossbow. "I think it'll be the best gift George gets this birthday!", smirked the man with the weapon. They started to walk down the path, my thoughts could only bring up my Masters since they were the only Mages in the forest. My duty as their apprentice was to protect them and their family since it was the least I could do to thank them.

I concentrated and chanted a spell; a pack of crows surrounded the men before my body went into a full sprint towards the cabin. "(Y/n)! I'm scared!", cried Tommy into my cloak. His small hands gripped onto my shirt as my arms covered him protectively. "It's like a game of tag, Toms! Don't be scared, big man!", I grinned. He nodded and kept hidden under my cloak to my relief.

A sudden pain spread on my forearm making me wince before taking a look at it. The crows that decorated my skin were now back on there, alarm bells sounded in my head. Those two men were definitely not normal and I had underestimated them while I had Tommy.

Shit... they can use magic?!

I heard shouts and knew that they had heard or seen me. Tommy gripped my cloak harder as we jumped over logs and trenches. "See nothing to worry about, Tommy.", I whispered. I felt an arrow whiz by my head and regretted the words that I had just said to the child, he had to be taken home at that very moment. I jumped down into a trench and chanted another spell, a large black wolf whined as he rubbed his head on my thigh.

"Okay, Tommy! Time to go home!", I smiled as I placed him on the wolf. Tommy begged me to go with him but I only smiled before covering him with my cloak. "Be a good egg now...", I whispered before sending him off to his parents. I felt reassured as I saw Tommy and my familiar disappear in the fog that had appeared with my spell.

"Hands up, Witch!", shouted one of the men. I sighed and put my hands in the air, I turned slowly as they started coming into the ditch. Two hunters, on closer inspection the one with the white mask wore a green cloak and his white mask had a smile painted on it. The other man with the crossbow wore a white cloak and a white bandana on his forehead. Witch Hunters were common among the Hunters but to see some in the forest was very new to me.

"You're pretty good... Your familiars gave us a beating until I burned them.", smiled the man with the white cloak. He pulled out a vial, red magma-like liquid flowed freely in the vial, a hum escaped my lips at the sudden realization. "An alchemist...", I sighed. The man with the green cloak chuckled and teased his partner. "She's not impressed, Sapnap.", giggled the man. The man named Sapnap blushed as his friend kept poking fun at him. "Dream! Stop!", he growled before looking at me. He cleared his throat as Dream kept giggling to himself behind him, he glared at me before speaking. "We're looking for the great Mages by the names Philza and Kristen... Take us to them, girl!", demanded Sapnap.

My finger raised at Sapnap, catching his attention. I moved it to the side and pretended to shoot the tree behind him. "I'd be careful using my Masters' names so freely, sir.", I smiled. Sapnap looked irritated but before he could speak, Dream placed a hand on his shoulder. Both men turned to see my wolf, bearing its teeth at them. A yawn escaped my lips as they turned to face me, Dream removed his mask to offer me a smile. "Please accept our apologies, Miss.", he said. The tension was great, not that it wasn't expected but I didn't want to fight them, my eyes met with Dreams before I spoke, very seriously. "Did his parents drop him as a child?", I asked, pointing at Sapnap. Dream howled with laughter before Sapnap became the same color as a beet; relief washing over me as the tension was gone.

"We are friends to the King of the East. His majesty, King George would love to invite the great Mages to his birthday celebration in four days. Please relay this message to your Masters.", said Dream before bowing his head. Sapnap looked at me with displeasure but quickly followed suit. "I cant assure you that my Masters will attend but I'll relay the message, Hunter. Now leave the Forest of Alieus...", I said. Both Dream and Sapnap bowed once more before taking their leave, their silhouettes becoming smaller as they headed for the forest entrance. The forest played tricks on people who tried to enter but I wasn't too concerned for them since they were both professional Hunters. My thoughts wandered for a while before my wolf came back to my forearm. I massaged my tattoos before looking at the trees above me.

Hopefully, Tommy is okay...

A thunderous clap that reminded me of powerful thunderstorms rang throughout the forest before a familiar figure landed with a sword in hand. "Please don't use your wings like that.", I chuckled at Wilbur. He looked ready to destroy a nation, he was beyond angry. His wings folded neatly, hiding away the beautiful ombre of white to black that they displayed. Before I could speak again, he was already checking me for injuries that I hadn't received. "Wilbur, I'm perfectly fine. How's Tommy?", I asked. Wilbur sighed before placing his sword on his belt. "He's fine... A little shaken up but perfectly fine, (Y/n)...", he smiled. A sigh was heard from both of us before I explained what had happened; Wilbur quickly picked me up and started flying up. With the sudden realization that the boy had lifted me, a small scream escaped from me. "W-Wilbur! You better not drop me!", I hissed, my arms snaking around his neck. Wilbur smirked as he flew higher, making me shriek.

"Don't worry that was only once and look! You're perfectly fine!", laughed Wilbur. A string of curses was heard under my breath before he flew higher, he made me look at the view before he hugged me tighter. I felt safe until we fell back and dove down to the forest below. His laughs and my screams echoed in the forest below before he opened his wings, spiraling back up and heading in the direction of our home. My sobs and my constant smacking were enough for Wilbur to continuously tease me as we landed before the cabin.

Kristen ran outside as we started to walk towards the cabin, she immediately looked me over to make sure I wasn't injured. "I'm fine, Mistress.", I reassured. Kristen hugged me and thanked me for sending Tommy back home safely, a smile graced my lips before my arms hugged the woman closer. The door to the cabin opened to reveal Philza walking my way with a rather upset child. Tommy reached for me once he saw I was there, my arms protectively hid him from everyone.

"I don't like tag anymore!", he sobbed. Everyone chuckled and reassured him that tag wouldn't be scary anymore. We all entered the cabin and discussed what the Hunters had come to say.

"King George of the East... I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea to go...", smiled Philza. Wilbur crossed his arms and his wings opened a tad, letting me know he was not very fond of the idea. "Father... I don't believe it's a good idea... You're one of the most powerful Mages in this country... It would look like the East has an upper hand if you both were to show up at the king's celebration.", frowned Wilbur. I silently agreed with Wilbur, there would definitely be kings or high-rank officers at the celebration.

"I can stay with Tommy and you three can go.", smiled Kristen. We looked at her as she played with Tommy's hair,  who had decided to go to his mother once we were all seated. "I will stay with you, Mother. Someone should stay and protect you from any potential harm. Plus, Tommy can be a handful.", chuckled Wilbur as he poked the child's cheek.

"It's decided! I'll attend along with (Y/n), I'll make sure to bring you all gifts.", smiled Philza. Everyone agreed and we sat together, enjoying the calm evening. Kristen looked at me with a gleam in her eyes.

"I have the perfect dress for you, my love!"

Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 2.9K 35
Awesome cover art by Bonzie Da Wolfie on YouTube!!!! Check em out!!!!! Book is over! Editing now! :) Book Two out now! ๐Ÿ‘€ Uh Words Description Haha T...
2.6K 31 16
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ MULTIPLE ONESHOTS INCLUDING HEADCANONS FOR THE DREAM SMP. I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!โž หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๊•ฅ โ†ณหณโธ™;; โ I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN TH...
21.9K 512 52
Request page: OPEN POG! Uh this book will have the following: โ€ขDream โ€ขSapnap โ€ขTechnoblade โ€ขGeorgenotfound โ€ขTubbo โ€ขTommy โ€ขSlimecicle โ€ขWilbur โ€ขPurpled ...
798K 31.1K 47
maeve peters has lived with the same people her entire life, but when she meets a boy named ranboo, she realizes just how much she could come to love...