Beck's Little Sister | Victor...

بواسطة ShadowBlaze447

Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to H... المزيد

Welcome!
Brittany Olivier
*Cast*
Pilot
The Bird Sence
Stage Fighting
The Brithweek Song
Jade Dumps Beck
Tori The Zombie
Survival Of The Hottest
Wi-Fi In The Sky
Beck's Big Break
The Great Ping Pong Scam
Brucas
Lucas Cunningham
Cat's New Boyfriend
Freak The Freak Out
Rex Dies
Wok Star
The Wood
A Film By Dale Squires
Sleepover At Sikowitz's
Season 2
Beggin On Your Knees
Beck Falls For Tori
Ice Cream For Ke$ha
Tori Gets Stuck
iParty With Victorious
Victorious: Locked Up!
Helen Back Again
Who Did It To Trina?
Tori Tortures Teacher
Brittany Gets Crushed
Terror On Cupcake Street
Season 3
A Christmas Tori
The Breakfast Bunch
The Gorilla Club
Andre's Horrible Girl
Cat, Rain, And Fire
Tori And Jade's Playdate
New Relationships Cause Ever Lasting Heartbreak
Driving Tori Crazy
How Trina Got In
Nicholas Brewer
Tori Goes Platinum
Crazy Phonnie
Season 4
The Blonde Squad
Wanko's Warehouse
The Hambone King
Opposite Date
Cell Block
Tori Fixes Beck And Jade
One Thousand Berry Balls
Robbie Sells Rex
The Bad Roommate
Brain Squeezers
The Slap Fight
Star-Spangled Tori
Victori-Yes
#KillerTunaJump #Freddie #Jade #Robbie #Brittany
The Truth Of Brittany Oliver

The Worst Couple

2.7K 30 11
بواسطة ShadowBlaze447

Brittany's POV

I sat in class next to Lucas as we waited for Sikowitz.

Who was late.

Agian.

"Why is Sikowitz always late to class?" Jade asked as she sat back down next to Beck.

"Maybe we can try an acting scene on our own?" Robbie suggested.

Cat gasped. "What if we act out the final scene on Titanic?" Cat said. "When the boat sinks," She said. "Oh my god. I gave away the ending. Spoiler alert!" She said.

"You know, whenever she starts talking, I think to myself; "Maybe this time it'll make scene." I'm always wrong." Andre said.

Tori's phone started making noise, and I plugged my ears to block out the loud noise. She struggled to make it stop making noise.

"Your phone's making noise." Jade pointed out.

"I think she knows that." Beck said.

"You don't know what she knows." Jade snapped.

"I know you're being obnoxious." Beck said.

"Oh."

"Why does it keep- Robbie, would you please unplug that cord, count to 3, and then plug it back in?" Tori asked.

"Surely-Girly," Robbie said. He jogged over to the outlet and took out the cord. "1 I love grandma," Robbie kissed the cord. "2 I love grandma..." He kissed the cord again.

"Plug it in!" Jade snapped. Robbie did as he was told.

"Thanks." Tori said.

"Why's your phone all jacked?" Andre asked.

"You tell me, it should work fine." Tori said.

"How many times have you dropped in the toilet?" I asked.

"Only 3," Tori replied. "Anyway, now it won't stay charged, so I have to keep it plugged in all the time." She said.

"Just get a new phone." I said.

"Don't give her advice." Jade said.

"She was just-" Beck started.

"Just don't." Jade repeated to me.

"Man, you make me happy." Beck said.

"Blah."

"Blah."

"My father's embarrassed of me." Robbie said randomly.

I patted his arm.

"You really should just get a new PearPhone." Andre said.

Tori sighed. "If a buy a new pearphone now, I have to get another GX. But people say the pearphone XT might come out next month." She said.

"They announced it?" Andre asked.

"No. But they're supposed to be telling us this week when they're going to make the announcement." Tori said

"So you're waiting for the announcement of the announcement?" Rex asked. Tori nodded. "Girl, you better then that."

"Just buy another GX." Cat said.

"No, if I buy the GX, then the new XT will come out THE next day, and then I'll be stuck with the new GX while everyone has the cool new XT." Tori explained.

She has a point.

"Hey, if we're going to keep talking about Tori's phone, can someone please take me to a car door, so I can slam my face in it?" Jade criticized.

"I have a car." Beck said.

"Oh."

Sinjin walked in. "Hey, I have an announcement." He said.

Tori stood up. "Is it about the new PearPhone XT?" She asked.

"No. Sit down," Sinjin said. "You guys know that game show I invented, Queries For Couples?" He asked.

"Queries?" Rex questioned.

"What about your game show?" Lucas asked.

"Well, I met with the people from GameGoober.com and told them about the idea, and they want to do it!" Sinjin said.

"Great, bye." Jade said.

"Wait, I'm doing a rehearsal for the guy who runs Game Gobber." Sinjin said.

"Harvey Gooberstean?" Lucas questioned.

"Yep, and I want all you guys to come, even Robbie," Sinjin said. Of course, Robbie was happy about that. We overlapped each other with our vocies. "I'll text everyone the deats." He said, before he skipped out of the classroom, singing, and ruffled Tori's hair on the way out. Tori fixed her hair, as her phone started making noise again.

"All right, I can't take that phone anymore." Jade said.

"Will you fix that chizz?!" Rex asked. We agreed with them both and overlapped each other with our vocies.

"Okay, fine. I'll just unplug it," Tori said. She grabbed the cord but it only sent Me and Robbie both to the floor since it was tangled around both our chairs. "Oh my god. Are you guys okay?" She asked.

"Yeah." We replied.

"Could one of you plug it back in?"

We groaned from the floor.
___

We sat in the audience as we watched Sinjin's rehearsal. I wasn't paying any attention to him or anything else. The more he talked the more I wanted to go home.

"Wall!" The wall was brought up and showed 4 couples. "Now, let's meet our contests," Sinjin said. "Couple number one hails from Burbank-" He started. Harvey GooberStean got up, and went over to Sinjin."Excuse me for a moment," Sinjin said. After a few more minutes and of Tori bugging other girls about her phone, Sinjin came back, and GooberStean sat back down. "Okay, Mr. Gooberstean feels that this game show should have better looking contests." Sinjin said.

"He's not wrong." Jade spoke up.

"So, I'm going to say goodnight to you guys. Go on. Don't worry, it's nothing personal. It's just your appearances," Sinjin said as the contestants left. He then ran over to us. "Will you guys please be my test couples?" He asked.

"But none of us are dating except for Beck and Jade, and Brittany and Lucas." Tori said.

"That's okay. Will you guys do it?" Sinjin asked.

"Well, I-" Tori started.

Sinjin grabbed into her shoulders. "Don't blow this for me Tori!" He yelled.
___

Well, we ended up helping him.

This is honestly killing me with boredom. Sinjin went from Andre and Cat, to Tori and Robbie, and then me and Lucas.

"Brittany has food poisoning..." Sinjin started.

"That has happened before." I piped up.

I had gotten food poisoning when I was nine after I ate a suspicious burger. I was very hungry from not eating all day, so I really had no choice. I had the worst stomach pain ever, and it stayed for about 2 weeks. Beck was by my side the whole time.

Even when I was puking my guts out in the toilet. He held my hair, and laid in bed with me while he rubbed my stomach.

"Do you A. Take care of her, B. Leave her on the floor in pain, or C. Leave her with a broken heart and terrible stomach pain," Sinjin listed. Lucas picked a letter. He picked A. I figured he would. Considering, Beck would come after him and Lucas  loves me. Then he moved onto Jade and Beck. "You're stranded on a boat in the ocean..." Sinjin started.

"I don't go in the ocean." Jade said.

"Just let him finish the question." Beck said.

"I don't like the ocean." Jade repeated.

"Guys..." Sinjin said, trying to get them to stop.

"We are trying our friend with his game show." Beck explained.

"You know what happened to me when I was in 3rd grade, and I went into the ocean." Jade snapped.

"The dolphin was just being friendly!" Beck defended.

"I love dolphins! They eat fish, and do tricks, and I saw one in a movie that solves crimes." Cat piped up.

"Oh, yeah. What was the name of that movie?" Robbie asked.

"Detective Blowhole." Andre said.

"Oh yeah!" I cheered before they started making dolphin noise. I joined in with them and so did Lucas.

"I'm trying to ask Beck and Jade a query!" Sinjin shouted.

Geez, he's a little sensitive.

"Dolphins creep me out, so I will not go in the ocean." Jade said.

"Just say A, B, or C!" Sinjin said.

"B!"

"Maybe it was A!"

"I don't care!"

"I'm not happy with our relationship!"

That made everyone go quite.

"We'll be right back with more of Queries For Couples." Sinjin said.

"Starring Trina." Trina said.

"Stop it!"

"Tori, do you want the ointment or the foam?" Mrs. Vega asked.

"Ointment!" Tori yelled into the phone. "Wait, they have foam?"
___

We were at Tori's house playing cards. Beck and Jade was not invited. I felt bad, but I don't want to get involved. I've had to stay over at Jenny's, because they agure over the phone.

We looked at each other.

"I'll call it." Andre said as he placed the tokens in the middle.

"Full boat. Jacks over Queens. I win!" Trina said. We booed and groaned at that. "Aw, don't hate me because I'm lucky and pretty." She smiled.

"But can we hate you because your conceited and untalented?" Rex asked. I could see the annoyed expression, on Trina's face and held back my laughter.

"You guys, I feel bad we didn't invite Beck to play cards with us." I said.

"You invite Beck, you get Jade too." Andre said.

"And they're always fighting." Cat added.

"I don't want to be sitting here playing cards while they scream at each other." Robbie said.

"Me either." Lucas added.

"All right, ladies, are we gonna sit here and chit chat, or are we gonna play some cards?" Andre asked. We agreed to play cards.

Tori's phone began to ring. "Oh, wait one sec." She said. Tori picked up her phone, and was immediately electrocuted. She screamed, and threw her phone onto the table. Tori took a deep breath of panic, and relief and placed her hand on her chest.

"Who was it?" Cat asked.

"I don't know. I was too busy being electrocuted to hear." Tori said, as she looked at Robbie.

"The worse those batteries could give you is a mild shock." Robbie said. Tori took her phone and electrocuted him. Robbie screamed in pain, as I covered my mouth.

"Just buy yourself another pearphone GX." Andre said.

"No. If I buy another GX they're gonna annoyance the XT..." Tori started.

Here we go again.

"The next day and then everyone will have the new XT and I'll be stuck with the stupid GX." We said in unison.

"I'm gettin' real sick of hearing that." I said.

"Well, there's no need for you guys to mock me simultaneously." Tori said.

"Is it my turn to deal?" Cat asked.

"Yep. Do it." Andre said as he handed her the cards.

"Okay, look. My Uncle Duke taught me how to shuffle cards with one hand. Ready? Look it. Schmozzel!" Cat said, as the cards went everywhere. Then doorbell rang. No doubt it's Jade and Beck.

"I got it!" Tori said as she got up.

"Yeah, get it." Trina said.

Tori walked over to the door. "Coming!" She said. Tori opened it reveling Beck and Jade. "Oh, great. It's- It's you guys." She said.

"See? They're all here. I told you they'd all be here." Beck said as he walked in with Jade.

"Listen, I'm sorry we didn't invite you guys to play but-" Tori started.

"Tell her why you didn't invite us to play." Beck said, cutting Tori off.

""Well... cause... we were planning your surprise party?" Tori lied but it came out more like a question.

"What?" Jade asked confused.

"All right. We didn't invite you guys to play because you two are always screaming at each other, and it makes everybody feel awkward, and makes Cat faint, and makes Brittany have panic attacks, and sometimes makes Robbie cry." Andre said.

"One time, I cried one time." Robbie said.

"6." I corrected.

"6 times."

"See? We fight so much ever our friends don't want us around. My sister has not been home in weeks because we fight so much." Beck said.

It's true.

"Tori's not my friend, I only tolerate Robbie, Brittany needs to get herself together, Lucas isn't close enough to be considered a friend, no one likes Trina, and Cats basically a pet." Jade listed.

A/n: Anyone else notice she didn't say Andre?

"Arf."

"Are you guys gonna let her say no one likes me?" Trina asked.

No one said anything.

"Anyone would let anyone say that." I answered.

"So why don't you guys plays cards with us?" Tori asked.

"Look, I don't want to be your boyfriend if we're just going to fight all the time." Beck said.

"So you wanna break up?" Jade asked.

"No, I didn't say that. I'm just saying-" Beck started.

"Uh, you guys might break up? Because I'm not saying anyone, and I've always thought Beck and I would make the perfect-" Trina stopped when Jade threw a pillow at her.

"Next time it's a hammer," Jade said. She started for the door. "Come on. Beck. Take me to get some food." She said.

"I'm tired of fighting." Beck said.

Jade stopped, and looked at my brother. I felt sick. Even if it wasn't me, I felt sick to my stomach.

"Okay," Jade said. "I'm gonna walk out that door, and I gonna count to 10." Jade said.

"Don't forget 3," Cat spoke up. "Some people forget it." She added.

"If I get to 10 are you're not out there, I'm going home and we're over," Jade said. She opened the door and walked. "1..." She started as she shut the door.

"I would never fight with you." Trina said.

"2, 3...." Cat softly clapped for her. "4..." As she continued to count Beck walked towards the door. Trina, being the despite person she is, jumped on top of him, making them both fall onto the floor. We pulled her off and Me and Robbie both had to hold her down. Beck placed his hand on the door handel but didn't open the door. "7... 8... 9... 10." Jade counted. Everyone was silent. I heard the sound of Jade driving away, as my brother took his hand off the handel.

"Let's play some cards." Beck said, as he went over to the table. I followed him, not listening to anything the others were saying. I rubbed his back, and Trina snuggled her head on his shoulder.

Me and him both were silent that night. I came back to the RV that night too. I laid on my side facing away from him. I laid there awake thinking of what had happened and what Jade said.
___

I stood next to Andre and Robbie the next day. Lucas was beside me as always.

Robbie noticed she didn't have the battery cart. "Where's the battery cart I made you?" He asked.

"Don't need it. I went to the PearStore, and just bought another GX." Tori explained.

"Good." Lucas said.

"I thought you were waiting for the XT." Robbie said.

"Oh, who knows went that phone will come out. It could be months," Tori said. We agreed with her. "You know? I needed a new phone now, and the GX is fine. And look I already installed; "Talking Reggie," She said. "Yo, what up Reggie?" She said.

"Yo, what up Reggie."

Cat came over to us. "Hey, you guys, did you see you see Jade and Beck's profile on The Slap?" She asked.

"I did." Robbie said.

"Yep." Andre added.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Uh-huh." Lucas added.

"What did they say?" Tori asked.

"Not in a relationship." Lucas said.

"Wow. Then I guess it's official. They're broken up." Tori said.

"Does my phone look Spanish?" Cat asked.

Trina came into the school and approached us. "Hey, look what I got everyone." Trina said.

"The new pearphone XT?" Robbie asked.

"Yep." Trina giggled.

"What? No, no, no, no, no." Tori said.

"Uh-huh. They just hit the PearStore this morning." Trina smiled.

"I got one too." Sinjin said.

"Me too."

"Uh-huh."

"I got one."

"I got one too." Jenny said, holding up the mint green phone as she passed us.

"I got a blue one," The janitor said. "With unlimited texting." He said.

"Ah, jam it!" Tori said. I watched her throw her GX into the garbage, kicked it, then walk away.
___

Sorry it took so long!

But I have an announcement!

Some of you may know about my book called 'The Haunting Hour' and since that book is finished, the sequel is out now.

I am currently working on Chapter 1and I would really appreciate it if it got some attention like the last book.

Thx :)

P.s. There's probably mistakes. I will fix them, don't worry.

Up Next: Andre's Horrible Girl 😡👩🏻

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

38.7K 859 28
Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN ORDER* I don't own the characters or Vict...
15.4K 294 11
A new dance is happening at Hollywood Arts, and Andre, Tori, Cat, and Robbie need dates to the dance. New relationships blossom, but can they last? ...
84.9K 930 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...
1.5K 37 2
Jade West was a mean, gothic girl who loved scissors. She was the most popular girl at her school, everybody knew her but everybody was afraid of her...