𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕣 ℍ𝕚𝕘𝕙 • 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝...

By TheRandomness_101

Karl Jacobs is an average high school kid, not a total loser but doesn't exactly get to sit at the the Cool K... More

Before We Begin
Chapter 1: Candies + CS:GO
Chapter 2: Gummies + Group chats
Chapter 3: Strawberries + Study Dates
Chapter 4: M&Ms + Monday Mornings
Chapter 5: Mary Jane + Midnight Adventures
Chapter 6: Haribos + Hoodies
Chapter 7: Monster Cans + Saturday Plans
Chapter 8: Salt Water Taffy + Skateboards
Chapter 9: Sodas + Skate Parks
Chapter 10: Cupcakes + Chess
Chapter 11: Cookies + Close Calls
Chapter 12: Sugar + Streams
Chapter 13: Milkyways + Movies
Chapter 14: Suckers + Sunday Showers
Chatper 15: Donuts + Dances
Chapter 16: Almond Joys + Any Askers
Chapter 17: Kinders + Kisses
Chapter 18: Sundaes + Skipping
Chapter 19: Twizzlers + Tattoos
Chapter 20: Dots + Dinner
Chapter 21: Jolly Ranchers + Jealousy
Chapter 23: Sugar Cookies + Soulmates
Chapter 24: Peach Rings + Performances
Chapter 25: Caramels + Confessions
Chapter 26: Baby Ruth's + Baseball
Chapter 27: Peeps + Prom(?)
Chapter 28: Pipeline Punch + Prom!
Chapter 29: Gum Drops + Groovin'
Chapter 30: Slides + Sour Patch Kids
Epilogue
A Very Important Announcement

Chapter 22: Push Pops + Parties

7.2K 205 1K
By TheRandomness_101

Author Note before we begin!!!! So this chapter is going to probably be really long for one, two really cheesy, and SpIcY

Content Warnings for Weed, Underage Drinking, Sexual thoughts and spicy make out

Also I'm aware that a portion of my readers are younger so Don't do drugs illegally kids! They can seriously fuck up your life!

--------------

All Karl heard about from people in his class was this party Dream was throwing on Friday. He knew how wild these parties could get from stories George and Alex had told him, but he had never gone to one personally. Chandler was buzzing with excitement about it whenever Karl saw him.

"Karl, dude, seriously, you don't understand how awesome these parties are," Chandler gave him a goofy smile.

Jimmy rolled his eyes but nodded, he had gone to one last year. "Dream knows how to throw parties, I mean you've seen his house."

Karl agreed. He had been basically spending every day after school with his friends at Dreams house and it was huge. The guy had an indoor pool for crying out loud. The living room was large enough to be a dance floor when you moved the couches onto the walls, and the open floor plan leading to kitchen made for ideal mingling space. Not to mention to the huge back yard with the finished patio. Karl leaned back into his seat and closed his eyes. He had never been to a party, probably cause he had never been invited. Sure all of Dreams parties were open to anyone in his class, but Karl always felt like he'd be a drag if he went with Alex and George. Maybe he would have met Nick sooner if he had gone to one of the infamous parties.

Warm arms wrapped around Karl's chest and gentle lips were pressed into his hair, causing the sugar addict to jump, a small squeak leaving his lips.

"Jeez Nick, don't scare me like that!" Karl scolded before trailing off into giggles.

"I called your name! You were lost in thought again," Nick grabbed a chair and pulled it up to the table, "Are you ok? I know it's normal for you to be spacey, but you've been abnormally spacey."

Karl giggled again and rested his head on Nick's shoulder. "Yeah I'm alright," he whispered watching as his friends talked, "Just insanely happy, I guess my brain's trying to process it all." Karl gave him a soft smile.

Nick smiled back and rested his head atop Karl's.

"Say, what're you doing here?" Karl suddenly realized. "Today isn't a lunch here day," the blue eyed boy asked confused.

"I missed you," Nick whined before hugging his boyfriend again.

Karl giggled at his boyfriends antics, gosh that felt good to think. Boyfriend. "You'll have my undivided attention tonight at the Party," Karl pressed a gentle kiss to Nicks scratchy cheek.

Nick sighed before standing up and waving goodbye to the table. Karl looked back at his friends who were making goo goo eyes at him, kissy sounds echoing in his ears.

"Aweeee look at the happy couple," Chris teased, recieving a playful punch from Karl.

--------------

School finally let out, and Karl's nerves were shot. He couldn't tell if he was shaking from the accidental three Monsters he had had today or if it was from the sheer panic of what tonight might bring. Alex shook Karl back to reality.

"Earth to Karl! Hello? Come on, George is waiting for us outside my car and I'm afraid if we don't get there fast enough he will key it," Alex dragged the dazed boy through the hallways.

"Key? George? What?" Karl mumbled as he bumped into people.

"Dude you look wasted and we haven't even gotten ready for the party," Alex said as he shoved the heavy front doors open.

George flagged the two boys down, his right arm across his body. "It's freezing Alex, what the hell took you so long?" George tapped his foot in annoyance.

"Our dear friend Karl here, isn't quite here," Alex said as he fumbled with his keys, "And it's not that cold Georgie, it's almost the end of April," the shortest boy rolled his eyes as his car unlocked.

Karl crawled into the back. "So uhm guys, how crazy do these parties get?" Karl asked nervously.

"Uhm, it depends," George said, "Why? What have you heard?"

"Something about Dream going all out? tonight?" Karl looked into the rearview mirror.

Alex laughed maniacally as George rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Ah well uhm, all out means," George bit his lip as he searched for the right words, "Well how honest do you want me to be?"

"Honest?" Karl asked.

"All out means, weed, alcohol, private rooms, D.J., pool, fires, food," George rambled off things that would be at the party.

"Private rooms?" Karl looked like a lost puppy.

Alex burst out laughing. "It means rooms where people can go to have sex Karl," Alex turned up Karl's street.

"Oh," Karl said, feeling kind of stupid. He never really was interested in that stuff. I mean yeah, he got horny on occasion but it wasn't something he normally thought about.

The car parked in the drive way and the three boys climbed out and entered the house, saying hello to Karl's mom.

"Hey mom, Dream invited us all over for dinner tonight so I'll be gone until late," Karl rushed out as George dragged him up his own stairs, Alex shoving him as well.

"Oh ok! Hi boys!" His mom called after them.

"Hey stop shoving! Karl said as he was thrown onto his own bed with suprising force from the brit.

Alex closed the door with a soft click and took a seat in Karl's desk chair. "Alright Georgie calm down, he's not an American Girl doll," the shorter boy laughed.

"I know he's not a doll," George pouted, apologizing to Karl, "humor me though?" His normally sharp dark brown eyes softened into a warmer brown.

Karl sighed and nodded. George dressing him up was always an adventure. George clapped his hands and walked to the familiar closet swinging the doors open. There were various thinking noises and little 'oo's' of interest as clothes flew out of the small space.

"Alright go put these on," George commanded, tossing a pair of black and grey marbled skinny jeans and a white dress shirt at Karl.

"Just these?" Karl questioned.

"I'm being considerate of your grandpa style, now go put those on and come back," George scoffed.

"Sorry not all of us shop at Boyfriends Closet," Karl muttered as he left his bedroom to go change in the bathroom.

George hummed quietly as he made his way over to his backpack. "Look what I managed to snag Alex," George said triumphantly as he held up the warm black piece of fabric.

"No way," Alex let out another breathy laugh. "When did you even have time to go grab that?"

"Dream has a spare key, we went while he was at practice." George giggled again as Karl entered the room  adjusting the button up. "Here, catch!"

Karl lunged slightly as his fingers dug into the soft dark sweater. "A Thrasher crewneck? Really?" Karl asked, unamused.

"Ah ah ah, Nick's Thrasher jumper," George corrected.

Karl pulled the sweater on and as the scent of pine cones hit him it confirmed what George had told him, it was indeed Nick's sweater. Karl looked in the mirror and fixed the clean white collar and pulled up the sleeves of the oversized black sweater until the matching white cuffs peeped out. He turned to look at his friends.

"I look like an edge lord," he rolled his eyes.

"Good, you won't stand out too much then," Alex said as he walked up to Karl and roughed up his hair.

George dug through the small bucket if silver and found a simple chain and two rings. He casually threw the jewelry onto Karl, not paying much mind to it.

"Alright, you're good, where the checkered vans with it," George grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder.

Karl kicked on his recommended shoes and followed his friends out the door. They went to Georges house next.

"I have no clue what to wear, I put all of my energy into Karl's clothes," George groaned as he stood in front of his closet. "I don't want to just wear another one of Dream's hoodies either."

Karl stood behind the shorter boy, eyes darting from each piece of fabric that hung neatly from the bar. He was gravitated to the cozy grey turtleneck sweater. He handed the jumper to his friend who stepped back to have a seat at his desk.

"Alex which jacket?" Karl asked, holding up a black denim jacket and a shiny black bomber jacket.

"Uhhh the shiny one?" Alex questioned.

"Ok and we're going with denim," Karl announced as Alex muttered some hurt words. "Jesus George, you have like no good pants to go with this," Karl rummaged about Georges drawers. Eventually he picked out a pair of well fitting acid washed jeans. "Now get dressed, and these shoes," Karl chucked a pair of white converse high tops at his friend.

--------------

The two other boys had begged Alex to wear anything other than a flower printed button up, but he had insisted on being himself with his Puma beanie and everything. The three of them sat idly in Alex's basement waiting for Nick to come get them.

"So George," Alex started, "How many rounds you think your going to have tonight," he laughed evily.

"Will you stop that," George said annoyed, hitting Alex with a pillow with each syllable.

Karl giggled, his phone buzzed in his hand.

Nick 🥰

Hey im outside :)

alright well b right up :)

Karl managed to get Quackity and George to stop fighting dragging them outside. He called shotgun and hopped into his boyfriends truck.

"Hi," he said with a sweet smile, adjusting his bag in between his legs on the floor.

"Hi," Nick laughed, "What's in the bag?"

"My own drinks and candy," Karl chuckled as he looked into the back to see Alex and George shoving each other like three-year-olds. "Knock it off boys! You're going to distract Nick."

The two eldest separated with a glare, George huffing in annoyance. The car rolled out of Alex's drive way and started heading towards Dreams house.

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE-" Alex screamed along with the radio.

"THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED-" Karl joined in.

"BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL-" George yelled as all three of them took a deep breath.

"YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL!" All three boys 'sang' together, getting a chuckle and eye roll from Sapnap as he parked his car in Dreams now empty garage.

The door connecting the two buildings swung open as Dream beamed proudly beckoning his friends to come inside. The furniture was rearranged, creating more space than Karl knew Clay had. The music played softly for right now since it was just the five of them. Nick wandered to the kitchen and grabbed a plate of food that had been kept in the fridge out before taking a couple of the cold fries and putting them in his mouth.

"Looks good Dreamie, this is gonna be a total banger," Nick said through a full mouth getting a tsk from George.

Karl wandered around the now open floor spinning. He walked down the half flight of stairs to the indoor pool that was dimly lit with pulsing, multicolored lights, the sounded of smothered music played through the speakers in the pool. Karl messed with the dangly bits of his backpack straps as he walked back upstairs to see his friends sitting at the bar stools.

"Hey Dream, where's a safe place I can put my snacks?" Karl inquired, rocking on his feet to the beat of the music.

"My room, only use five are allowed in their tonight, but why did you bring snacks? We're loaded tonight," Dream said, brows knitted together.

"It's not that I don't plan on joining in on some drinking tonight or anything, I just wanna make sure I have some drinks and snacks I know aren't spiked or edibles someone tries to give me," Karl explained as he darted up the grand staircase and to the blonds room to set his stuff down. He checked the clock on his phone. It was almost six pm, the sun would be setting soon and people would be arriving.

"Did I remember to tell you how good you look in the car?" Nick said quietly, leaned against the door frame, startling Karl.

"Do I not always look good," Karl teased as he met Nick halfway in the room.

"No you do, but tonight you look particularly stunning dear," Nick cooed as he pulled Karl closer. "Perhaps it's that stolen piece of clothing, hm?"

"George is the one that stole it and told me to wear it," Karl whispered as his eyes fixed on Nicks lips.

Gentle fingers curled around the younger boys chin, his eyes looking back up to meet Nicks. There was something in the older boys eyes that the sugar addict couldn't quite put his finger on. He felt warm breath on his lips, his eyes instinctually fluttered closed as his lips gently locked with Nicks. Hands traveled up and down his sides softly, producing a low hum from the streamer. Karl stepped back after a moment, not wanting to go much farther.

Nick smiled softly, linking his hands with Karl's and not pressing any further. His thumbs rubbed back and forth over the back of Karl's hands. "How are you feeling? You're hands are clammy like you're nervous or something," Nick searched Karl's eyes for any secrets he wasn't guarding well enough.

"Just nervous, it's my first high school party and I've never really drank or smoked or anything and I'm not the best at handling large crowds or-" Karl was interrupted.

Nick collected the boy into his arms, protectively hugging him, his hand rubbing circles on Karl's back. "Hey, it'll be ok. I'll stay with you all night. If you don't want to try drinking or smoking you don't have to, just cause it's available doesn't mean you have to," Nick gave him a soft smile and kissed the top of his head, "And if you get overwhelmed we'll just come in here, hopefully George and Dream aren't using it as a private room,"

Karl giggled and squeezed his boyfriend back. "That's sweet of you, but you don't have to stay with me all night, I'm sure once I get used to the atmosphere of it all I'll be fine," Karl pressed his lips against Nicks quickly.

The two boys headed downstairs to see a few people coming in through the front door. The lights dimmed and the volume of the music was cranked until the floor vibrated due to the blaring speakers. Quackity bolted across the sleek wood floors.

"Hi Karl's mine for a bit," Alex shouted before dragging the youngest boy away.

"Alex! Where the honk are we going?" Karl yelled as he looked back over his shoulder at a very confused Nick.

"To the karaoke room, duh," Alex said like it was the most obvious thing ever. "I wanna sing Fergalicous and I need back up singers."

Karl dug his heels into the ground. "Woah- Karaoke on stream is way different than karaoke in person, no way!" Karl shook his head viciously.

"Come on Karl, there will be like no one in there!" Alex begged.

"Alex I'd probably piss myself if you asked me to say the numbers 3 and 1 in spanish and then spell tasty wrong," Karl pleaded back.

"You need a drink, come on," Alex took a detour, "besides most of these people will be so black out drunk tomorrow they won't even remember you were here."

Karl reluctantly followed the older boy to the table of drinks just off of the kitchen. "Alex, I'm not sure about this, I've never drank before," Karl twiddled his thumbs nervously.

"I'm not gonna make you but if you did want to drink I wouldn't hand you straight vodka like this," Alex said as he picked up a red solo cup and took a sip, his face grimacing slightly at the sour taste of alcohol.

"Then what would you give me?" Karl asked, now curious.

Alex hummed and looked over the table, grabbing a fresh solo cup. He poured some lemonade into it and tasted it quickly to make sure it wasn't already spiked. When he was satisfied by the sweet and refreshing taste of untainted lemonade he filled the cup up mostly before topping it off with some of his vodka and a little stir.

"Spiked lemonade, it's a pretty good starter drink," Alex gave his signature devilish grin.

Karl took the cup hesitantly and sipped the drink. At first he thought it tasted like normal minute maid lemonade- then it hit him. He coughed slightly as the burning sensation of vodka hit the back of his throat. "That is god awful," he complained.

"You get used to it," Alex said, taking another sip with no reaction this time. "Pray you're a lightweight so you don't have to drink too many to loosen up."

The two boys stood in the kitchen, pecking on snacks to try to avoid hangovers the next day as George stumbled over to them.

"George-meister! Holy- You look absolutely wasted," Karl said with a concerned look on his face.

"He took two shots of tequila and was an absolute goner," Dream laughed as he walked up behind his boyfriend, cheeks dusted a faint red. "Where'd Nick go?"

"Dunno, Alex dragged me away from him as soon as we came downstairs."

George perked up as the song changed and started swaying his hips gently.

"How are you doing that?" Karl asked as he stared, shocked at how fluidly his friends hips moved.

"How do I do what?" George asked?

"He's asking about your hooker hips," Alex shouted over the music, the vodka taking over his brain.

George huffed at Alex for calling him a hooker but he made a gun with his left hand and looked at Karl. "Follow my hand with your hips and peddle your feet," he started to sway his hand in time with his hips.

Karl concentrated on his feet as he tried to copy Georges dance moves. Eventually he heard small bits of praise from George over the loud music. Was it him or was the music getting louder. "Alright that's enough for the night I'll just stick with my little wiggle," Karl said as he hit his signature dance move. He looked up at Alex and George and gave them a smile as they giggled at his dance.

"Someone just said Nick's at the pool, anyone down for a little swim?" Dream asked picking George up by his waist.

The four of them made their way upstairs were the smell of weed was present. They entered Dreams room and grabbed their swim suits, quickly changing in a corner of the room each before making their way back downstairs to the pool.

------------

Karl would be lying if he said he wasn't a little enraged at what he saw. A reassuring hand from Alex found it's way to his shoulder as George angrily charged up to Sapnap, Dream following close behind to make sure his two friends didn't drown each other.

George shoved Nick into the pool, causing the two girls in skimpy bikinis next to him to shriek when they were splashed with water.

Karl and Alex followed after them, Alex muttering something about how Nick better have been zooted or he would kick his ass.

"Hey! What the hell George we weren't- Oh! Karl!" Jess laughed nervously.

"Hey, Jess," Karl said annoyed. "What were you doing all over my boyfriend?" Karl asked.

Nick popped his head out of the water. "Hi babe," his words were slurred slightly and his eyes were fairly red.

Karl flushed at the pet name but turned back to look at the two cheerleaders. "He's taken." Karl reiterated.

Dream cracked his knuckles against his chin, glaring back down at the annoying blond. "Screen shots Jessica," he sang lowly.

The cheerleader groaned and rolled her eyes getting up and dragging her friend with her. Alex and Dream glares after them but were brought back to reality as Nick heaved himself out of the pool.

"High?" George asked his friend.

"Cross faded," Nick had a dopey grin on his face. "Karl come swim with me," the boy whined.

Karl's anger melted quickly as he jumped into the pool, Nick diving back in after him. Nick grabbed his boyfriends waist and pulled them both up to the surface, gasping for air.

"How come you didn't tell her to get lost," Karl pouted.

"I barely knew she was there, I was too fixated on the fact you were here. She hadn't been there for long." Nick muttered, pressing gentle kisses to Karl's cheek and upper neck.

Karl hummed and hugged his boyfriend back. Alex swam up next to them and caused a huge wave to splash them, resulting in Nick going to splash him back but accidentally hitting Karl who then went after both boys. Eventually Dream ended the whole thing with one huge wave. The five boys laughed, Alex choked on some water making the other four laugh even harder.

"Guys, please! It's not that funny I could've died!" Alex complained.

"That's-" Karl let out another loud laugh- "That's why it's even funnier."

Nick dragged Karl the edge of the pool "I wanna show you something."

The new couple climbed out of the pool and grabbed two towels and dried of slightly before grabbing new drinks, and running up to Dreams room.

"Ugh, skinny jeans are not the move, not after swimming," Karl groaned as he pulled on the Thrasher crewneck but no dress shirt.

"Here," Nick threw him a pair of sweatpants, "I keep spare clothes here."

Karl nodded and turned around to slip the warm sweats on. He sat on Dreams springy bed and grabbed his solo cup. He sipped the clear liquid and cringed. It was terrible alone.

"Karl don't drink it," Nick sat down next to him and took the cup, "This probably isn't a good place to drink for the first time," He took a few gulps of the cheap liquor.

"Wait don't finish it!" Karl exclaimed as he scrambled to his bag. He cracked open a can of pepsi and took the red cup back. It was about 1/3 full, more than what Alex had given him. He dumped the fizzy drink into the cup until it was almost full. He took a large swig, trying to annoy the sting from the carbonation and the burn from the alcohol.

Nick gave a little cheer. "Alright Jacobs, I see you I see you!"

Karl shook his head at the feeling but smiled after the taste subsided. Nick slammed his cup of cheap beer, shaking his head a little. "Come on this way," he stood up and dragged Karl down the hallway.

He opened a door quietly. The room was a soft purple color from the LED's and was clouded with smoke. Nick waved to a couple of the people who were slumped over. He grabbed a joint off of the table and a lighter. He said goodbye to a few more people and made his way back to Dream's room.

"Dream showed me this cool spot in his house and I think you'll like it," Nick said as he lit the piece of white paper between his fingers while Karl dug through his bag for some candy.

Nick opened the window and climbed out of it, stepping onto the slightly slanted roof beneath him. He helped his boyfriend out into the chilly spring night air. They climbed higher up the roof of the house before sitting on top of the highest point.

"This is like that one night," Karl whispered looking up at the stars.

"Yeah, yeah it is isn't it," Nick said letting out a mouthful of smoke into the sky.

The music could still be hears outside, though it was much quieter. Karl slumped onto his boyfriends shoulder, humming softly.

"Hey Karl," Nick asked, blowing a small amount of smoke onto the younger boys face, which he inhaled.

"Yeah Nick?"

"You're amazing you know that right? And I wouldn't trade you for anyone. Especially not Jess," Nick wrapped his left arm around Karl instinctively.

Karl hummed and nodded, snuggling deeper into the boy, the alcohol starting to kick in and make him a little more tired. He pulled the push pop out of his pocket and unwrapped it, licking the hard candy quietly. Nick kissed the top of his head and they watched the stars twinkle until Sapnap was done smoking for the night. They crawled back into the bedroom, the music vibrating the floor boards. Karl could just make out the song. It was 'Waterfalls Coming Out Your Mouth' by Glass Animals.

He felt hands place gently onto his waist, he turned around to look at Nick, that same look he couldn't quite place was back.

"Nick?" Karl whispered.

Nick leaned forward and kissed him softly at first. His lips started to move slightly faster, a little more need present. He pulled back and looked at Karl, hoping he understood what was going through his brain.

It felt like eternity, an eternity of just staring at each other, saliva connected lips and heavy breathing. Right as the beat dropped at the end of the song Karl lunged forward slightly, pressing his lips against Nicks, hunger now present on his side.

Nick hummed softly, his right hand coming up to cup Karl's face, his left hand grabbing Karl's waist with a little more aggression than he meant. His tongue swiped over Karl's blue raspberry flavored lips, causing a small gasp from the other boy. Nick swiped his tongue into Karl's mouth earning a low hum from the boy. The two backed up until they collided with the door. Nick pulled back slightly, panting as he looked at Karl.

"You ok, is this ok?" He wanted to make sure he wasn't pressuring Karl.

"Yeah this is ok, just no farther," Karl laid out his boundaries foe his boyfriend.

Nick nodded and sweetly kissed the boy, he tasted so sweet. Pepsi scented breath tickled his nose as he continued to pepper kisses over his jawline and neck. Karl let out a small breathy moan when Nick kissed a spot near his ear. He bit down gently, causing Karl to squeak and slap a hand over his mouth. Nick laughed darkly as he kissed at the sensitive spot before going back to kissing Karl.

The two boys were enjoying themselves when there was a knock at door, causing a very annoyed Sapnap to pull Karl off of the door and swing it open slightly.

"Can I help you," he growled.

"Yeah I need my room, George passed out," Dream rolled his eyes. "Where's Karl?"

"H-Here," Karl managed to stutter out, very out of breath.

"Oh hey Karl," Dream nodded at him. "Ah, I see you got Nicks special treatment," Dream placed his boyfriend into bed, pulling the covers over him.

"Treatment?" Karl asked confused.

"I, ah, might have gotten a little carried away," Nick chuckled nervously as he rubbed Karl's neck with his right hand.

Karl covered the left side of his neck with his right hand and stood very still. His eyes shifted to look at an embarrassed Nick.

"How bad is it?" His voice was shakey.

"It uh depends," Nick broke the eye contact.

Karl groaned and flopped on the bed next to the sleeping George.

"I'll deal with it tomorrow, but I think I'm gonna go to bed with George," Karl sighed as he closed his eyes, the adrenaline from making out leaving his body.

Nick nodded and walked over to his boyfriend. He kissed the his gently and also tossed the blankets over him. "I'll come get you soon, ok love?" he whispered.

Karl nodded, a broken hum escaping his lips.

Nicks eyes lingered over his bruised neck and he couldn't help but smirk triumphantly. He followed Dream out of the bedroom, recieving a brisk slap upside the head before they went to go find Alex.

----------------

A/N: Hi so it's a little chaotic but hoe this was originally going to go has changed a lot since I originally put it out. Its like 4.6k words so I hope you enjoyed. I also don't write the spice very often so I'm sorry if it's kind of cringe. I might revist the chapter and rewrite it a bit cause I'm pretty tired and stressed rn but I realoy wanted to get you guys this chapter :)

I hope youre having or had a good day and incase no one has told you today youre so valid and loved and you matter <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 78 19
An ongoing Drarry fanfic told from Harry's point of view, taking place after the second Wizarding War. When the golden Trio returns to Hogwarts for t...
10K 1.1K 8
"Sometimes I wonder is love 𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭? 'Cause who the fuck loving these days? You believe in love at first sight or that nigga's ain't shit."
643K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 47.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...