𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2

752 17 11
By thethinkingpen

"You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand, my Lord, in the last few hours alone" Snape said as we overheard their conversation from outside, careful not to make any sound and careful not to be seen.

"No" Voldemort said, his voice sending a cold chill down my spine. I subconsciously held Harry's hand, when I heard him.

"No, I am extraordinary, but the wand resists me" he completed coming closer to Snape.

"There is no wand more powerful. Ollivander himself said it" Snape replied with his hands behind his back.

"Tonight, when the boy comes to you, I'm sure of it, it will not fail you. It answers to you and you only" Snape said looking into Voldemort's eyes.

But that was not true, though Snape killed Dumbledore, his Elder Wand didn't answer to him, as Draco had already disarmed Dumbledore before Snape killed him. At the moment, Draco is the owner of the Elder Wand.

"The Elder wand cannot serve me properly because I am not its true master" Voldemort said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"It belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner" he said taking a few steps towards Snape.

"You killed Dumbledore, Severus. While you live, the Elder Wand cannot be truly mine" he said and my eyes widened as I realized where this was going.

My breath hitched to what Voldemort said next, "You have been a true and faithful servant, Severus. But only I can live forever"

"My Lord-" Snape said but Voldemort cut him off with the killing curse and Snape fell to the ground.

Harry held my hand tightly and then I realized Harry and I had been holding hands. I looked at him and swallowed thickly. My lips started quivering, even though he was a Death Eater and he betrayed us, he was still my godfather, the only family I had left. Before I could say or scream anything, Harry put a hand around my mouth and stopped me from blowing our cover.

When we saw him apparate, we all ran inside. I fell to the ground beside him and I looked at him.

"Do something!" Harry yelled a little seeing the condition of the professor.

I closed his wounds with the healing spell and put my forehead on his. I let a tear fall on him and I waited for him to come back.

No response.

I put my forehead on him and cried, "Come on, please. Come back" and let another tear fall on him.

No response, yet again.

I tried for the fifth time and yelled, "COME BACK, PLEASE. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE"

His eyes fluttered open and a tear fell from his eyes, he looked at Harry and said, "Take them. Please"

"Give me something, quickly. A flask, anything" Harry said looking at Hermione.

Hermione pulled out a tiny flask out of her bag and handed it to Harry. He put it on Snape's cheek and let the tear fall.

"Take them to the Pensieve" he said weakly to Harry.

"Come on, we have to take you to the safe place" I said helping him up.

"No..." he said but I cut him off.

"No, you are not giving up, not now" I said sternly and looked at him.

"You're just like your mother" he said smiling slightly.

"You guys go on; I'll see you at Hogwarts" I said and apparated to the safe house.

I helped him up to the room and placed him on the bed. I treated and cleaned his wounds, made him a healing potion and gave it to him.

"You were on our side, all along, weren't you?" I asked as he sipped the potion.

"I've taught you well" he said referring to the potion I just made him, and he put the potion down.

I gave him a little smile and he said, "Go, they need you. You need to be there. You will be the death of him"

He then explained to me whatever I needed to know. How he met my mother, how he had been working on the both sides as a double secret agent, how Voldemort thought that Harry was going to be his obstacle, whereas it was Neville, and how easily Neville could've been the chosen one, how even Dumbledore knew that Draco had to kill him, how Dumbledore had told Snape to kill him, how he had to kill his best friend and how Harry was one of the Horcruxes.

"Now, the most important thing for you to know..." he said sitting up straight and resting his back on the bed post.

My eyes widened at the biggest revelation of my life.

"I have to do it, don't I?" I asked and he nodded weakly, like he didn't want me to, but I had to.

"Yes, my child, you will have to" he said sadly.

"Go and find out about this, if what you're saying is true, then it can help you" Snape said pointing at my necklace.

I nodded and handed him some sleeping draught and apparated back to Hogwarts. I was walking on the bridge and looked around, it was totally quiet. No one was there. No Death Eaters. No students. No giants. No teachers.

It was a mess. Broken walls and pillars lie on the ground with fire on the few of them.

"Aguamenti" I shot the spell and put the fires out.

I went in the castle to look for Hermione or Ron or Draco, but most importantly, Harry. I needed to tell him what Snape told me about myself.

I was walking up the stairs when I heard them talking.

"No, you can't go to the forest. You can't give yourself up to him" Ron said as I approached them.

"What forest?" I asked standing next to Harry.

"Harry has to go to the Dark Forest to give himself up to Voldemort" Hermione said and I looked at him wide eyed.

"There's a reason why I can hear them, the Horcruxes. I think I've known for a while, now. And I think you have too" Harry said looking at Hermione. She ran up to him and hugged him.

She started crying and said, "I'll go with you"

"No, kill the snake. Then it's just him" Harry said and I shook my head.

"No, it's not" I said and they all looked at me.

I sat down on the stairs and Ron came beside me, "What did Snape tell you?" he asked and I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

I told them whatever Snape told me that would be crucial in the defeat of Voldemort.

"Hermione and Ron, please try and kill the snake. Harry, you go on. There's no point in sulking, this was my fate when I was born, nothing can stop it from happening, except if I find out something about the necklace" I said standing up and wiping my tears.

"Olivia?" I heard someone say from down the stairs.

"Draco?" I said as I looked down. He ran up the stairs and took me in his arms.

"I-I didn't see you, so I thought that-that I lost you, I searched in the Great Hall, your dorm, my dorm, library, everywhere, but I couldn't find you. I was s-so scared" he said crying onto my shoulder.

"I'm glad that I found you" I said kissing him on his cheeks.

"We have to find that book that was at your place, 'The Real Quest of Quartz', and we have to find out something about this necklace" I said and he nodded.

"You should tell it to Sirius and the others" Harry said and I shook my head.

"Right now, there's not much time" I said and held Draco's hand and went to the library.

"Tell what?" Draco asked and I looked at him.

If I tell him, he'll not let me do it. He'll restrain me and never let me leave.

I'm so sorry, my love.

"About the book" I said and we headed to the library.

"Draco, at this moment, find any book of quartz you can and start reading, whatever you feel like is important or can help in the defeat of You-Know-Who or can tell something about this necklace, tell me" I said as we split up and started to search every book in the library that might have had any information on quartz.

I was in the restricted section when Draco came to me.

"Look, darling" he said bringing 'The Real Quest of Quartz' in front of me.

"The same page, torn. Someone really doesn't want me to read it" I said taking the book in my hand.

We spent hours and couldn't find a thing in the library. But I was reading a book, 'The True Magic of Healing Quartz' and I was about to turn the page, when Draco said, "He's here"

I looked at him, while he stared outside. He turned around and looked at me.

"Let's face him" he said and I closed the book and headed towards him.

"I love you, Draco" I said putting my hands on his chest and he smiled.

"I love you, Olivia" he said kissing my forehead. The minute his lips touched my skin, I closed my eyes and let a tear fall.

I don't want to ever feel like this. I'm about to break his heart. He'll never forgive me for what I am going to do now.

We went outside, hand in hand. I looked at him and he looked down at me. Everyone started to gather outside.

"Who's that Hagrid is carrying?" Ginny asked and I looked at her.

"Neville, who is it?" she completed and Dad put a hand to her shoulder.

"Harry Potter is dead" Voldemort yelled and smiled.

"No! No! He can't be!" Ginny yelled and tried to run towards him but luckily Dad caught her before she would get herself killed.

"Silence!" Voldemort said and took a few steps in our direction. Draco gripped my hand tightly and I looked at him. He looked terrified and sad.

"Stupid girl. From this day forth, you put your faith in me" he said and turned around to his followers.

"Harry Potter is dead!" he declared happily. His followers laughed with him except Draco's parents.

"And now it's time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us. Or die" he said stretching his arms and looking at the rest of us.

"Draco" Lucius called out for his son but Draco didn't move, only his grip on my hand tightened. Everyone looked at Draco. His eyes wandered around him. He looked at the people he fought beside today. He looked at the people who lost their loved ones, today. He looked at people who saved his life, while he fought off the Death Eaters.

"Draco" Lucius called out again and I could the fear in his eyes. He was truly scared for the fate of his son.

Draco looked at me with tears in his eyes. I looked for an answer to his father's pleas in his tears. He didn't want to go.

Before he could say anything, Narcissa called out, lovingly, "Draco"

I knew Draco would never say no to his mother. And he would definitely not say no to her when she is pleading him. I loosened my grip and let go off his hand. He looked at me and I gave him an apologetic smile and looked at Voldemort. It was Draco's decision now. Whatever it would be, I will respect it.

That smile spoke a thousand words to him. He knew what the smile meant. He knew that if he went to that side, I would not join him. He knew if he left this side, he would never see me. He knew if he answered to his mother's pleas, he would never hear mine.

Draco looked at me, while I stared straight ahead.

"Come" his mother pleaded once again and he looked at her hand. He started walking and I smiled. He always had a respect and a special kind of love with his mother.

"Ah, well done, Draco, well done" Voldemort said and awkwardly hugged him. He went to his mother and looked at me. I shook my head and walked next to Hermione.

"What about your fiancée, Draco?" he asked looking at Draco and then at me. Everyone gasped and looked at me. I looked at Draco and he looked back with pleading eyes. 

Before I could deny Voldemort's pathetic offer, Neville headed forward.

"Well, I must say, I hoped for better" he said looking at Neville and then at me.

"And who might you be, young man?" he asked tearing his gaze off of me.

"Neville Longbottom" he replied looking down at the ground.

"Well, Neville. I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks" Voldemort said and ushered him to come forward.

"No, I'd like to say something" Neville said bluntly.

Voldemort hesitated for a moment and then said, "Then I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say"

"It doesn't matter Harry's gone" he said and Seamus interrupted him, "Stand down, Neville"

"No, people die everyday" he said and turned to the side, "Friends, family. We lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us, in here" he said pointing towards his chest.

"So's Fred, Remus, Tonks. All of them" he said and I stumbled back.

"F-Fred?" I asked looking at George. He looked at me and nodded. My heart sank, I could've brought him back.

Why didn't anyone tell me?

"They didn't die in vain. But you will. Because you're wrong" Neville said to a laughing Voldemort.

"Harry's heart did beat for us. For all of us. This is not over" he said pulling out the sword of Gryffindor out of the Sorting Hat.

Everyone took a few steps back and Harry fell from Hagrid's grasp. He stood up from the ground and Draco yelled, "Potter!" and threw him a wand and ran over to me.

Everyone smiled at the thought of their savior being alive.

"Confringo!" he shot a spell towards the snake.

One by one, a few Death Eaters flew from the scene in fear. Voldemort shot a spell towards Harry and turned around to see his 'trusted' followers fleeing the scene.

"No, no! Come back and fight" Bellatrix ordered but none of them stopped.

"I'll lure them into the castle. We have to kill the snake" Harry said as Kingsley and I shot spells after spells and protected the others.

"Draco!" I yelled as I stunned a Death Eater behind him.

"You have your wand, don't you?" I asked and his father pointed his wand at me.

"If you shoot a spell at her" Narcissa said from behind him and he turned around, "I will kill you. She is my family, now. For once, Lucius, do the right thing" she completed and Lucius looked at me and around him.

Spells were being shot around us. People dying in front of us. A few flying. Some getting injured. Some still fighting till their last breath.

A sly Death Eater approached us and saw Lucius standing with us. He may have thought that he betrayed the Dark Lord, where as he was still deciding.

I put my hands in the air and took a few steps forward, careful not to be seen by that Death Eater.

"Avada Kedavra!" I shot the spell.

"Darling, no!" Draco screeched from behind me and the spell flew directly from Lucius' left side and hit the Death Eater.

He looked behind and fell to the ground. I came beside him and said, "Mr. Malfoy, you still have time. Do the right thing, pick the right side, when you have the chance, help us fight" I said and he looked up.

Narcissa came beside him and offered him a hand. He looked at the hand, then at Narcissa, who had the warmest smile, right now, then at Draco, who watched his father with pleading eyes and back at me. His hands were shaking as he took his wife's hand and stood up.

"Let's kick some Death Eater ass" he said and started shooting spells.

Draco and I fought together, shooting spells on our way to find the snake.

"Granger and Weasley will have it covered" Draco said and we went outside the castle.

"Crucio!" Draco shot a spell directly to Voldemort and I stopped in my tracks.

Draco's POV

There was a moment of pause between all of us. Voldemort looked shocked, including Olivia and Potter at how I had overcome my fear of him and shot a spell towards the Dark Lord.

I started yelling and screaming, "YOU FUCKING COWARD. YOU MADE ME HATE MYSELF" 

Crucio.

"YOU MADE ME HATE MY FATHER. YOU FORCED ME TO KILL A MAN WHO SAW ME GROW UP. AND WHEN I DIDN'T, YOU MADE MY ALREADY WORSE LIFE, MISERABLE"

Reducto.

"HOW YOU MANIPULATED MY FAMILY. HOW YOU THREATENED US"

Sectumsempra. 

"HOW YOU FORCED ME TO DO HORRIBLE ACTS. HOW YOU MADE MY HOME, THE PLACE I GREW UP IN, THE BLOODY BASE FOR DEATH EATERS"

Avada Kedavra.

"HOW I HAD PANIC ATTACKS EVERYTIME I HAD TO SEE YOU. HOW YOU MADE ME LIVE WITH MYSELF THINKING THAT I WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING" 

I yelled and continued shooting spells at him, which he blocked easily. But I had all of this anger built up in me, all of this rage, all of this guilt, that just needed an out.

Harry picked up his wand and with Olivia, the three of us, started shooting spells at him. Having the Elder Wand with him, right now, he was still powerful, even if he was at his weakest. He kept blocking our spells too easily.

Voldemort stopped in the midst of the fight and fell to his knees.

"I have to do it, Harry" I heard Olivia say when Neville killed the snake.

Do what?

"Avada Kedavra" Olivia shot the killing spell at him and Potter stopped. I looked at him and he gestured me to stop as well.

I dropped to the ground and broke down in tears, thinking about all the horrible things that I did to people, thinking about how I had hurt people, how I had hurt Olivia. I had my head in my hands when I heard cheers. I looked up to see no more Voldemort. I got up and smiled.

"D-Draco..." a weak voice said and my smile faded.

It was my Olivia, lying on the ground, helpless. Potter dropped to his knees and I ran to her.

"No, no, no, no, no, no" I said as I pulled her into my lap and the others gathered around us.

"Olivia, do-don't, don't you dare give up on me now" I said holding her close to me.

"Draco... I love you" she said smiling and cupping my cheek.

"You knew... you knew you had to do it, didn't you? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked and she chuckled a little.

"You would've stopped me from doing it" she said looking at Potter and the others.

"Damn you, Montgomery. You should've been put in Slytherin. I would've taught you a thing or two about being selfish" I said looking at her with tears in my eyes.

She sighed and grew weak in my arms.

"No, no, Olivia. Come one, please, fight for me. We still have to graduate, get married and have kids and start our lives. Please don't leave me" I said as my mother kneeled down beside me.

"Draco, you fought... so bravely. I love you so much. Be good, love. Take care of your parents, keep them happy. Graduate and start your life, even if it is with someone else..." she said and I pulled her closer to my face.

"No, you promised me. You said forever, this isn't forever, no, come on. You always keep your promises. I have lost you one too many times, I'm not losing you today, not again. Not ever" I said cupping her small face in my hands.

"Sometimes, things don't come out as we plan them to" she said looking at the others.

"So, I guess, this is forever, Draco" she said and leaned in for a kiss.

I pressed my lips on her soft ones, reminiscing the first time I ever kissed her. Even though she fought so bravely and was wounded everywhere, the taste of her lips was just the same. I sighed into the kiss until I didn't feel her push her lips onto mine.

I opened my eyes to see her limp body in my lap. Her hands hung loosely, her head fallen back, her eyes shut and a smile on her face.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" I yelled at the top of my breath, hugging her body close to me. I cried as I buried my head into her neck. I cried as I saw the love of my life dead in my arms.

Maybe one day we will find that place where you and I could be together. And we'll catch our dreams within the waves of change. So, smile for me, one last time and believe that we'll be meeting again. Until then, I'll be missing you.

(Quote credit – r. m. drake)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
2.2M 65.5K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...
105K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
27.4K 480 30
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 �...