Rule ; MR

By riddlesupremacy

The devils real and he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful, cause he's a fallen... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
00
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

13

5.3K 129 268
By riddlesupremacy

|| Arrogance ||
GAIA ;

Pansy and Camille, did there best to try and take my mind off of Mattheo. Without disappointment they were more than successful. As for Daphne, she tried to convince us how to get back a Riddle. I quote, "Lets set his sheets on fire, while he's asleep — maybe that would teach him and that hoebag Morgan, they've messed with the wrong girl."

Camille tried to point out other guys, she even began to make a list of what I can go for, and what would be best to stay away from.

Most of them were Slytherin's of course.

I wasn't going to let Mattheo get to me. Anyway it was his loss. He's a big control freak, I should have just listened to Jacob. But I suppose I always have to learn the hard way.

"Maybe she's thinking about that Riddle boy again." Draco muttered.

Earning a angry glances from, Pansy, Daph, Cami, Blaise, Enzo, and a slap on the arm from Jacob.

"My fathe-" He got cut off with the sound of a loud sigh, Malfoy's eyes grew wide with anger as he looked over at Cami, "Are you going to keep rambling or, are we going to play spin the bottle?" She curled the loose ends of her hair with her own finger.

Draco scrunched his face up.

"Delightful, my favorite." A girl came walking in to sit right, in front of me. Knowing that I could see her good, good enough.

Morgan Penn.

Pansy sat up, as Blaise scratched his head.

"And you are?" Camille asked with jealousy.

Camille was known to be the blonde. Yes, there are many blondes at Hogwarts — but a few only with power. For example, Malfoy.

"Oh, I'm surprised Gaia hasn't told you who I am." She chuckled, and relaxed deeper into the couch.

Daphne furrowed her eyebrows, now crossing her arms. Before she attempted walking to the Blonde, to only get cut off by Blaise grabbing her.

"Excuse me?" I asked now getting angry.

"You've been excuse love, in fact I don't understand why he kept you around so long." She smiled.

She was right, why did he keep me around so long? But she was wrong if she would ever think, her of all people would get a reaction out of me.

With a smile,

"Care to go first?" I asked the bitch of blonde.

"Gladly." She snatched the bottle, to only have it dropped on her shoes, shattering into pieces.

"Oh, my apologies, — must be the lost of my grip." I smile innocently.

The group snorted, as The blonde muttered the spell for the bottle to be repaired. Morgan clinched her jaw, now spinning the bottle. As the rest of the group dreaded it. To only have it stoped by a boy, now sitting next to her with his arm wrapped around her shoulders.

Theodore Nott.

Draco smiled at Theodore, exchanging hellos and handshakes of some kind, until his gaze landed on me.

Morgan spun the bottle again, to have it landed on Pansy Parkinson.

Pansy squirmed at the sight, but we all knew she didn't mind it.

Without any warning, Morgan stalked over to Pansy, grabbed her cheek and started kissing her roughly. I recall Morgan's hand wrapped around Pansy's throat, and Pansy pulled Morgan closer once she pulled away. The kiss was steamy,

-

"Go on Nott." Draco suggested.

Theodore spun the bottle with a smirk or regret on his face,

Please don't land on me.

The bottle stopped, and landed on me. He looked up at me once again before his face grew more and more serious.

I was no genius, but it looked as if he was waiting for this. The group began to grow quiet, knowing I was still stuck on Mattheo.

"Your wasting your time, Theo." Morgan threw her head back with boredom.

"Oh shut the fuck up already, you off brand barbie." Jacob spat.

And so she did.

I shot Morgan a glance, as a smirk crept up on my lips, I pulled Theodore by his collar before I harshly smashed my lips into his, he tilted my head, deepening the kiss.

I grabbed the back of his hair, as his tongue teased mines, before he pulled away. With a smirk he wiped the corners of his lip, before biting his lip.

*************************

On my entire way to potions I could hear the girls whispering. Whispering on and on about how Mattheo left me, how I kissed Theodore. How Morgan was the new center of attention, and Astoria's new best friend.

I turned the corner of the corridor, to find Morgan and Mattheo leaning against the wall together. With no surprise Morgan's hands were all over him.

"Oh come on Mattheo, come to the Manor with me." She begged and begged, caressing his cheek.

But he simply payed no attention to her.

"You can come out now sweetheart." Mattheo shouted, towards the wall I was hiding behind.

Morgan rolled her eyes, as she watched me.

I walked past them, not wanting to look at him. Not wanting to just kiss him with everything I had in me. Not wanting to tell him how I didn't want him to leave, how he should choose me over Morgan.

"Where's your manners sweetheart?" He grabbed ahold of my wrist, to only be surprised by me prying out of his grip.

"You don't get the right to touch me anymore." I spat.

"Yea, I suppose you don't — I guess that's all Theodore's doing now." Morgan bit her lip in amusement.

I shot her glance,

Mattheo, clenched his jaw, and rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek before asking Morgan, "Why do you say such a thing darling?"

"Oh — You haven't heard? Little Miss Gaia had a steamy kiss in the game of spin the bottle, with none other than Theodore Nott himself." Morgan continued.

"Thank you for sharing that Morgan," I cleared the tension looking into Mattheo's eyes, "Since he doesn't do the girlfriends thing."

With no further questions, I turned on my heel leaving him there in his thoughts.

Play it off Gaia, we got this.

I hurriedly walked to class, not wanting to have to deal with the wrath of Snape and his fascination of giving students detention.

To only be bumped into a hard, tall, figure.

"I am so sorry — I did-" I got cut off by the boy staring down at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh," was all I could get out, before I walked backwards into a wall. Him walking towards me slowly.

"You know, Revine? Revine is it?" He asked curiously.

Tilting his head, when I didn't answer.

I nodded,

"You should watch where your going you could get hurt." He leaned down, dragging his thumb across my bottom lip.

My eyes darted between his lip, and eyes.

"Yes?" He asked for reassurance.

I nodded,

"Good girl." He pushed himself off of me. Walking away with his hands in his pockets.

I tried to put everything that just happened together, when I grabbed my stomach to stop the butterflies, obviously it didn't work. My eye to only be caught by Mattheo shaking his head from side to side before him also turning a corner.

But I didn't feel the need to chase him, so I didn't.

*************************

The entire time at dinner, Mattheo didn't spare me any glances, he was here — but he wasn't. Morgan continued to put her hands all over him, but he ignored her too.

Pansy went on and on, about how Adrian was seeing another Slytherin girl, a filth year I believe.

Here and there, Theodore would exchange glances with me, but turn away as soon as I would turn my head to look at him.

But my mind was all Mattheo could think about.

I got knocked out of my thoughts, when I heard loud laughter coming from Penelope and her friend group.

I gave the my middle finger, as I continued to eat my food. The cranberry pie here was out of this world, literally.

Potter and his friends were missing as usual, and so was Malfoy.

"So did you find anyone knew yet?" Daph swung her arm around me,

I looked at Theodore, and smiled softly, "Might just be."

Daph followed my gaze, along with Cami, and Pansy.

They both started smiling and praising me, until Pansy said he might be just as bad as Mattheo. Reminding me he already has the death eater mark, not to mention he goes to all the meetings.

She was right. But I couldn't help it.

"Literally shut the fuck up Parkinson." Cami snapped. "She's finally moving on for the greater good, and your always finding a way to ruin it — you bitch."  She continued raging out on Pansy.

Daphne chugged her butter beer, avoiding any throw ins.

So I shoved my mouth full of the pie.

Until Theodore looked at me, as my mouth was stuffed full, and a few chunks were dripping out. I slapped a hand over my mouth,

But all he did was smirk.

-

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS IT IS TRULY AMAZING. I hope you enjoyed this chapter !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 35 35
Tom riddle (thomas in the story) was stopped from becoming voldemort by his love , you might ask how hes able to love right? What if i told you hi...
619 16 5
𝘼 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙨.
2.7K 103 28
He swore to himself that he'd never love anyone, he swore that to secure his sanity he'd never fall for anyone. It changes when he meets a mischievo...
331 12 18
When you transferred to Hogwarts, you knew your life was about to change but you didn't expect this in the least. Someone has been appearing in your...