Pistanthro•phobia || Luke Sky...

By analyzingziam_

"I don't believe in trust." Impressive ranks #1 in Mandalorian #1 in Empirestrikesback #1 in Hansolo #1 in J... More

~Cast/Playlist~
>Prologue<
>Ch.1<
>Ch.2<
>Ch.3<
>Ch.5<
>Ch.6<
>Ch.7<
>Ch.8<
>Ch.9<
>Ch.10<
> Ch.11<
>Ch.12<
>Ch.13<
>Ch.14<
>Edits<
>Ch.15<
>Ch.16<
>Edits Pt.2<
>Ch.17<
>Ch.18<
>Ch.19<
>Ch.20<
>Ch. 21<
>Edits Pt.3<
>Ch.22<
>Ch.23<
>Ch.24<
>Ch.25<
>Ch.26<
>Ch.27<
>Ch.28<
>Ch.29<
>Ch.30<
>Ch. 31<
>Ch.32<
>Ch.33<
>Edits Pt.4<
>Ch.34<
>Ch.35<
>Ch.36<
>Ch.37<
>Ch.38<
>Ch.39<
>Ch.40<
>Ch.41<
>Ch.42<
Prequel

>Ch.4<

753 35 19
By analyzingziam_

~Ch.4~

.
"Don't know. Guess you'll just have to find that out on your own."
.

Cold. Was all Alora could think about as she pushed through the force of the screaming wind which engulfed her with glass like shard of ice cutting her face  

Her goggles were the only thing keeping her eyes safe while the rest of her face froze.

Vader now had other plans with the Rebel's after finding their hiding place on Hoth. Before launching his attack he kept th Rebel's location quiet from his Imperial fleet so he could drop in Alora and Kadon onto the planet first to begin their secret mission.

Kadon was already far ahead of his sister as she stayed behind to find Luke who was last scanned in a deserted area where he had been patrolling when the imperial droid landed.

~

"Ben!"

The voice was familiar but it was strained and almost fading into the wind.

Alora climbed over a hill of snow, stumbling a bit when she heard a sudden second voice calling from behind her.

"Luke!"

Quickly, she crouched into the icy pile to stay low as she watched an older man riding on a screeching tauntaun pass her and close in the distance.

Alora took out her special binoculars.

They made everything in the distance close and smooth even in the blizzarding weather.

Through the green film she was able to make out Luke beat up and laying unconscious in the snow.

"I found him." Alora whispered into her hidden mic which was pinned into her scarf.

"Excellent!" Admiral Piett exclaimed. "Is there anyone with him?"

Within seconds the man that had rode past her was now at Luke's side shaking him. She couldn't get a clear image of his face with his back to her but she kept steady eye on him.

"Yes, but I can't identify the man with him." She replied. "Luke seems to be unconscious."

"Is he dead?"

Alora took in a breath as she closed her eyes, relaxing her senses.

Between the whips of the whistling air she could hear a slow heart beat and then she felt that strong feeling radiating across the powdered field.

She let out a soft sigh. "No."

"Good." Piett replied. "Don't get caught."

"Yes, sir."

The static in her ear cut out and she was now back to listening to the screams of the wind.

'Uh.' She thought in frustration as she glared through her binoculars, trying hard to distract herself from the unpleasant sound.

The man was now pulling Luke towards his dead tauntaun.

He then picked up a strange yet familiar object—a lightsaber.

A blue glow ignited from the hilt. A bit of steam flowed out the sides as it melted the crisp air around it.

Alora frowned a bit, confused as to what the man was about to do until he stepped over Luke and sliced open the animal.

He was gonna try to keep Luke warm by stuffing him into the animals heated body.

This man definitely knew his survival skills, she had to admit.

"Alora"

Vader called from inside his apprentice's mind.

"Yes?" She responded back.

"Use this ability to try to connect with Luke. He is vulnerable at the moment which will make it easy for you to enter his mind." Alora's master instructed.

"Yes, master but-" she narrowed her eyes into the lens as the man turned the saber off and placed it with Luke.

It was now evident Luke had already had some training. He now owned a lightsaber which meant the mission would be a lot more challenging.

"He has a lightsaber."

"That does not matter. He hasn't had the proper training for long. It will not make a difference."

Alora sighed. ""Yes master." She still had a bit of doubt but she knew to trust him.

Slowly, the girl turned and sat crossed legged in the wet snow as she closed her eyes and began to try to focus her mind on the force.

The wind had died down around her and it soon fell into silence.

Dead silence.

She opened her eyes to a dark abyss which resembled much like space but without the stars.

Her slow breaths echoed throughout her little universe as she began taking slow steps forward.

She then let out a pleasant hum as she felt warmth cover her whole body from head to toe.

For a moment she stood still looking around with her ears wide open like she'd been taught.

This was the first time she had tried this ability on her own without Vaders guidance. He'd only given her two or three real lessons so she did her best to try to remember every part.

"Focus." Vader's voice echoed.

Alora fluttered her eyes closed and breathed, listening carefully to her surroundings.

And then.

She opened her eyes and this time found herself standing above the dead tauntaun.

Leaning over she saw that Luke had disappeared.

"Who are you?"

And there it was, the Force so intense as it flowed out from him almost suffocating Alora.

Even her consciousness couldn't handle it.

The young girl swiftly turned and she gave a reluctant smile as she came face to face with Luke's scratched blue eyes.

They had aged.

No more were they young, innocent and alive; now they were full of pain, a bit of anger and sadness.

The perfect recipe as Vader would say.

"Your conscience." She lied, her smile widening.

Luke cocked a brow. "You look familiar."

Alora let out a giggle. "Your mind can create faces for your consciences."

"Huh?"

"Alora I think her name was." She continued. "Your mind chose her."

"What?"

The girl crossed her arms and she smirked. "You must've liked her." She teased.

Luke gave her a disgusted look which made Alora want to burst out laugh. There was still a small sense of the innocent farm boy she had met on Tatooine.

"Or it could have been the force that chose her."  She suggested with a shrug.

"Why?"

Luke Skywalker, the boy who was always full of questions.

"Don't know. Guess you'll just have to find that out on your own." 

The boy frowned. "Am I dead?"

Alora shook her head. "No but you are unconscious from hypothermia." She gestured to the tauntaun carcass. "A friend of yours stuffed you into that tauntaun to keep you warm."

Luke glanced at the animal and he scrunched his nose. "Gross." He complained. "Was it Han?"

Alora raised her brows, she was actually beginning to get information. "Han?"

He tilted his head. "Han Solo."

"Oh yes him." She nodded a little too quickly causing Luke to second guess.

"You're my conscience and you don't know who Han is?"

Alora licked her lips as she tried her best to make up an explanation but before she could another voice interrupted.

"Luke."

The two turned but found no one, just the feeling of another being nearby.

It made Alora feel very uncomfortable. She didn't even know it was possible for someone else to enter a connection.

"Ben?"

Alora gasped falling back into the cold snow as if someone had shoved her out of Luke's mind.

She was back in reality laying on her back, her breaths heavy as she tried to catch them.

"Any new information?" Piett questioned.

"Han Solo." She answered once she calmed and was sat back up.

"What?"

"The man with him is Han Solo."

"Solo the smuggler?!" The admiral exclaimed in question. "He is still with them?"

"I guess."

Piett chuckled. "Good, good."

"And Ben." Alora included

"Ben?" He was just as confused as Alora was.

"Ben."

Who was Ben?

{A/N}
Aye I did it!!! I rewrote the whole chapter! I'm hoping it turned out well so please let me know if it did! Again trying hard to keep it as realistic in the Star Wars universe as possible. So what ya think? Next chapter will hopefully be up soon. Hope y'all have a great day or night! Will update soon!! ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 10 30
Starting Star Wars requests!!! I'll only write for these characters Obi-wan Kenobi Yoda Han Solo Luke Skywalker Comments are really appreciated 🥰...
2.7K 57 32
Oneshots of your favorite Star Wars characters!
9.6K 565 12
She'll bite your pretty red heart in two star wars episodes iv - vi luke skywalker x fem!oc dyingIiIy 2023
771K 18.1K 33
WARNING::: This story has strong R rated language, sexual scenes, and violence. Reader discretion is advised Highest Rank #1 in Star Wars on 12/6/20 ...