MHAreact to deku

By Booghost3

Just mha reacting to memes images an gay shit -AUTHOR so the people who are in the theater are: The LOV Stain... More

We're WHAT!?
Deku
What goes on in Izu's head pt.1
On Izu's phone pt.1
Izu's social media pt.1
What goes on in Izu's head pt.2
On izu's phone pt.2
Izu & friends pt1.
Things that happened
โ™กA/N (sorry i hate these)โ™ก
Midoriya savage children
Standing
โ™กpicture dumpโ™ก
what goes on in izu's head pt.3

Rip my heart out, why dont you๐Ÿ˜ญ

14.8K 170 128
By Booghost3

A/N The fanfic they're reacting to is-

And Lonely Love is Left to Sit and Wait
      By
here_and_there on Ao3

You should totally read it. This is not the full oneshot but I can put the rest in another chapter if you want to see more.

"Hello guys we are reacting to a universe where there are no quirks, I have provided tissues because this universe is heartbreaking!" I said smiling at them.

"What noo, I want a happy universe.." Hizashi and the girls seemed to agree.

"oop" I say sitting next to Dabi, "oh, and shinso sit next to izuku, zashi scoot over one."
I say making a shooing motion with my hands.
-
Shouta sat at the kitchen table, drinking his morning coffee. Through the window, a flash of purple caught his attention.

"Oh,it's you hitoshi!" Izu said shaking him. Hitoshi just rolled his eyes.

Slamming his coffee mug on the table, he snapped, “That’s it. That kid comes by every week and takes your flowers.”

“Sho, it’s not a big deal,” Hizashi said, walking up behind him, wrapping his arms around his husband’s shoulders. “I bet he’s taking them for someone special. It’s romantic."

"Yeah, Aizawa-sensei it's romantic." Ocha said while iida was scolding her for talking to him like that.

"Ugh, do we have to watch the eggplant do lovey dovey shit" shiggy said about to scratch his neck when I slapped his hands.

"What the hell!" He shrieked.

"Izu said not to scratch and what Izu says goes!" I say glaring at him then turning to watch the universe.

“It’s stealing. You spent a lot of time on your garden. And you don’t know what he’s doing with them.”

“Just leave him be,” Hizashi sighed, but Shouta had already made up his mind, leaving the house.

“Hey, kid.”

The guy froze, a single flower in his hand. He turned to look at Shouta, his face bright red. Deer in the headlights , Shouta thought. “What,” he demanded, “You think you can just take whatever flowers you want? My husband spends a lot of time on those.”

“I-I…”

"Oh, be nicer to him shotaa" midnight whines upset that he's ruining the love.

"Im only being logical." He rolls his eyes annoyed.

The guy was lost for words. Did he think the missing blooms wouldn’t be missed? Or that no one would see him? Even if Shouta didn’t have any talent growing things, he loved seeing Hizashi’s handiwork.

Yeah that really set off the shippers. Mic and izu are  shaking aizawa asking why he can't do that stuff here.

Shouta narrowed his eyes and then started walking in the direction the flower thief had been going in. Noticing the guy wasn’t following him, he turned and said, “Well? If you’re gonna steal flowers, I’m gonna make sure this person’s damn worth it.”

The man paled, a stark contrast to the bright red he’d been a moment ago. “N-no! Tha-that’s not necessary. I won’t take anymore flowers, I promise.”

"Oh what are you hiding shinsou? Hmmm?" Asked Detective hagakure.

“I wasn’t asking. Either we go together or I’ll just follow you. Your pick.”

Seeing no way out, the guy nodded after a moment, falling into step next to Shouta.

“So, flower thief, you got a name?”

He didn’t answer immediately. “Shinsou,” he said. “Hitoshi Shinsou.”

“Shouta Aizawa. Which way are we going?”

Shinsou motioned left. “This way. It’s a bit of a walk.”

“And I’m in no rush.”

They traveled in silence for another couple of streets.

“Tell me, who’s so special that they warrant theft?” Shouta asked, wanting to know a bit more about this man and the flower recipient. If anything, he knew that it would help the purple haired man calm down after getting caught.

Shinsou ran a hand through his messy hair. “My, um, boyfriend.”

"Awww, young love is so cute" inko said
Midnight agreeing with her loving all the cute.

“And does this boyfriend have a name?”

One look at Shinsou and Shouta could see the pain when he finally said the name.

“Izuku.”

If they got set off early it's really nothing compared to how the pros and shippers are squealing now. I should've gotten ear muffs.

Shouta had been a teacher long enough to know how people worked and how to work them. Sometimes he would have to pry information from them, but it was always with the intent to help them work through their issues. And this seemed like one of those people who could benefit from his ‘help’.

“Tell me about him.”

“What do you want to know?”

Seriously? “I don’t know. His favorite color or movie. How you two met or whatever.”

"Poor eraserhead having to carry a conversation" dabi sarcastically said completely unimpressed with the turn of events.

A sigh. Shinsou turned down another street. “Red. He, uh,” he looked down at the flower in his hands, rolling the stem between his fingers, “He has these red shoes he wears everywhere. And when they wear out a new pair magically replaces them. I don’t know where they come from, but I’ve never seen him without them. As for movies, pretty much any All Might movie. He swears he doesn’t have a favorite, but the third one is his go-to. We met at a coffeeshop.”

"Ah-ha I told you he had a favorite bakagou yells at todoroki looking way too satisfied in himself.

"It doesn't count until izuku says it's his favorite bakugou" todoroki deadpans making all eyes turn to izuku who  covered his face with aizawa's capture scarf.

"Get out of my scarf precious"

"not until they stop looking at me." His words were muffled by the scarf.

So he wasn’t gonna give up more information than necessary without a fight, huh? Like a locked box.

Locked box meet crowbar.

“Really? That’s it? You’re not going to tell me anything else? I get to know about the guy’s shoes but not this romcom I seem to have stumbled upon?”

Another sigh and Shinsou ran a hand across his face, obviously regretting the multiple counts of flower theft that had gotten him into this situation.

"Note to self never steal flowers" hitoshi deadpanned and for some reason izu wrote it down. What?

“It was a few years ago right before the semester started. We were both in college and I had taken a job at the campus coffeeshop.”

" OK but that makes way too much sense for him to work at a coffeeshop." Mei said while the dekusquad completely agrees.

-----

Hitoshi stood at the register, typing in the angry blond’s coffee order. Katsuki was a regular, one that Hitoshi had known since he started working there a year ago. He never trusted Hitoshi to get his coffee correct even though he ordered the same over-complicated drink every time. On the other hand, he never even trusted any of the other baristas to even touch his drink so maybe that was something.

"Oh, it does, kacchan is weird like that so it's like a sign of respect for him to do that" izu said ignoring Kacchan's glare, hitoshi just smirked he has new ammo.

“Deku,” Katsuki snapped, “Fucking order already.”

"Mr. Deku what's  'fucking'" eri asked unaware that she just murdered bakugou.

"Eri that is a really bad word ok my treasure katsuki is just being bad but he's not gonna say it again, right katsuki." Izuku said glaring at him over era's shoulder while she was telling aizawa and shinsou sorry for saying a bad word while they assured her it was alright because she didn't know.

Bakugou nodded and didn't look back at deku again. Good he chose life.

Hitoshi’s eyes darted to the shorter boy next to him.

“Hmm… I don’t know, Kacchan! You know I don’t really drink coffee!”

Not drink coffee? Was this one of the freshmen? He didn’t look familiar.

"Pfft , I love how you immediately thought freshman kid." Miruko said grinning.

“We also have tea or hot chocolate,” Hitoshi offered. The guy’s hair was a lovely shade of green but it looked like he needed a touchup – his black roots were starting to show. His hair matched his bright forest green eyes, the joy and hope in them not yet crushed.

Definitely a freshman.

“Ooo! Can I get a hot chocolate?” Deku’s eyes lit up even brighter. If that was even possible.

“Regular or flavored?”

“Surprise me! I like trying new stuff!”

Immediately, Hitoshi knew what flavor combination he would make. Minutes later, he returned holding two cups. To Katsuki, he said, “A large caramel latte with three extra pumps of caramel, three stripes of caramel drizzle in the cup, add whipped cream and a dusting of light brown sugar on top. And for you,” he looked at Deku, “A large dark chocolate and mint hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle on top.”

Deku took the cup eagerly, not even hesitating before taking a long drink. Man, did this guy not even feel it burning?

"Midoriya are you ok?" Iida looked highly concerned

"Dont worry Iida-kun my baby has always been able to drink hot stuff, it surely Scared me a few times but he's ok." Momma inko assured him.

“It’s hot,” Hitoshi warned even though he had a sneaking suspicion the cup was already half empty.

“But it’s so good,” Deku praised, smiling, “Hitoshi,” He added seeing Hitoshi’s nametag.

“Stop flirting, Deku. We still have to go unpack your shit.” Katsuki turned to leave, grabbing Deku’s arm to pull him away.

“Kacchan!” The boy exclaimed. “Don’t be rude! Bye,” he waved to Hitoshi as he was dragged off.

Deku was back the next day, waiting until all the other students were gone before walking up to the register where Hitoshi stood.

“Hey, Deku,” he said.

Blushing, the boy said, “Actually, my name’s Izuku. Deku’s just what Kacchan calls me. It’s, uh, it’s a childhood nickname.”

“Rough childhood?” Hitoshi asked.

"Oh, boy did I!" Izu said making the whole dekusquad laugh. Meanwhile the pros were very  concerned. Aizawa's just done with the bullshit.

“You have no idea. So,” Izuku prompted, bouncing lightly, “What do you suggest I try today?”

“Hmm.” Hitoshi turned to look at what he had to work with, mind racing with combinations. He could always do the dark chocolate and mint again, but he felt like Izuku was testing him. Stepping away, he mixed together a new drink before presenting it. “Large hot chocolate, two pumps of vanilla with a cinnamon stick. Whipped cream on top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.”

Izuku took it, taking a large drink just as he had done the day before, exclaiming, “This is amazing!”

Hitoshi smiled. It was cute, seeing him get excited over a hot chocolate.

"Ooooh,do I smell a crush?" Mina and hagakure asked
Hitoshi promptly ignored them for his own sanity.

“So you like?”

“Uh huh,” Izuku nodded, taking another drink. A glance at his phone. “Oh shit, I’m gonna be late for class.” Running out the door, he thanked Hitoshi for ‘another wonderful drink’.

*gasp* "Mr. Deku you said a bad word!" Eri said pointing at the screen.
"Im sorry my treasure I'll try not to do it anymore" he said brushing his fingers through her hair.

Hitoshi stared at the door for a moment before grabbing a notebook and pen. The store was clean, there were no customers, so he didn’t feel bad taking a moment to write out every flavor combination he could think of.

Just in case Izuku came back.

And Izuku did come back.

He came back almost every day, his bright attitude never failing.

And Hitoshi couldn’t help but look forward to getting to see him.

Idiot. He just comes for the hot chocolate.

"Oh no, baby it's ok he's there for you too,"
Mandalay said loving the romance of this universe

As the months passed, they talked and Hitoshi learned that Izuku was not actually a freshman. He was in his second year, just like Hitoshi and Katsuki, but had never taken the time to go to the coffeeshop. While Hitoshi’s degree was for teaching, Izuku’s was for pre-med.

“Eventually, I want to be a surgeon.”

As the months passed, they got to know each other pretty well. Izuku had taken to studying in the coffeeshop and Hitoshi would always make him a new drink each time.

However, the familiar flash of green at the door never failed to send his heart racing. He would try to get the other orders finished quicker as Izuku waited patiently until everyone else had been helped. He always waited.

“Hey,” Hitoshi greeted, trying to keep his breathing steady.

“Hey.” Hell, that smile should be illegal. “So what do you have for me today?” The greenet asked, fidgeting slightly. Maybe he had a big test coming up? It was spring already which meant finals would be starting soon. And it wouldn’t be the first time he’d seen a student have a nervous breakdown at the coffeeshop.

"Yeah, that sounds like young midoriya" small might sighed. Remembering how often he had those during training.

“Hmm… let me see what we have.” Hitoshi turned and grabbed some supplies, a mixture already in mind. Within moments, he had his latest creation in hand. “Large white hot chocolate, two scoops matcha powder, whipped cream, and three stripes of strawberry drizzle in the cup and three on top.”

Izuku took it gladly, not hesitating as he downed the scalding drink. “Mmm! I think this is my favorite one yet!”

Hitoshi grinned, leaning across the counter, arms folded. “Are you sure? How do you even have taste buds at this point? I was sure you’d burned them off the first time you came in here.”

A shrug. “Just lucky, I guess. It doesn’t really bother me.” Izuku turned to leave, cup in hand. He got about halfway before he stopped, muttering to himself. He spun back around.

“Wouldyouliketogooutwithmethisweekend?”

"Did he just summon a demon?" Shoji asks tokoyami.
"No, but there is a darkness." He said not elaborating scaring denki.

Blinking, Hitoshi tried to decipher the jumbled question. It had been a question, right?

Turning a deep shade of red, Izuku took a deep breath and repeated himself, taking care to slow down.

“Would you like to go out this weekend? W-with me? On a… a date?”

“A… date?”

“It’s okay if you don’t!” Izuku held his hands up, trying to diffuse the tension. Putting a hand on the back of his neck, he added, “Maybe I just misread things. It’s okay, really.”

Hitoshi just stood there, mouth agape.

Izuku, this incredibly adorable, talented, selfless, amazing person wanted to go on a date? With him?

“H-hitoshi? Are you okay?” Izuku asked, his tone switching to worried. He stepped closer, but Hitoshi nodded.

“Yes.”

“Yes, you’re okay? Or…”

Blinking, Hitoshi looked into those shimmering, forest eyes, entrancing him even further. “Yes, I’ll go out with you.”

“Oh, that’s – wait… Really?”

Hitoshi nodded, still processing.

Izuku beamed at him, bouncing in place. “Awes- I mean, that’s great!” Grabbing a napkin, he jotted something down and handed it to Hitoshi. Frowning, he added, “I guess I need your number actually.”

“An easy fix,” Hitoshi told him, pulling out his phone and sending a quick message to the number Izuku had given him.

You are too cute, Izuku

Izuku didn’t look when his phone chimed. A surprise for later, Hitoshi thought.

“Great!” The greenet nearly shouted. “I’ll, uh, I’ll text you the details later.”

“I can’t wait.”

"Oh my God" the girls squealed, Kota took his chance while they were distracted and sat with eri on izuku's lap.
-

The date and each of the following ones had made up the best days of Hitoshi’s life. Izuku planned each one out thoroughly. Hitoshi had planned a few, but Izuku’s always ended up more fun and well thought out.

But there was the one that would always stand out from the others.

-

“Toshi!” Izuku shouted as Hitoshi entered their shared dorm room. The semester and school year had finally ended and the two had been able to get a dorm room together.

“Izu,” Hitoshi smiled. He was nowhere near as energetic as his boyfriend, catching the shorter man as he flung himself at him. “How was class?” he asked, pulling away from a kiss.

"I did not need to see that" Endeavor said

"Yeah well then look away I'm happy for my son." Inko said glaring at him.

Izuku shook his head. “Awful. I barely understood any of it. And we’re supposed to do presentations next week.”

“Hmm. Well, maybe you need a date night,” Hitoshi suggested. “I already have dinner reservations at that one place you like.”

“No way!” Izuku screamed, pulling back. “But it takes forever to get reservations! You would’ve had to book it months ago!”

Hitoshi had, in fact, booked it months ago. So many plans had culminated into this, the anniversary of that day two years ago when Izuku had first asked him out. Even though Izuku insisted their first date would actually be their anniversary, Hitoshi always preferred this day.

“Why don’t we go change into something more appropriate,” he suggested.

Izuku nodded eagerly, running to go look for the perfect outfit. Hitoshi followed suit, his clothes already hanging neatly in his closet.

Two arms wrapped around his stomach. “You look amazing,” Izuku whispered right next to his ear. “Are those new?”

“Yeah.” He had wanted to make this the perfect date. Turning, he looked at Izuku.

Damn. Izuku had had some bad taste in clothes when they had first started dating, but both Izuku and Hitoshi’s friends had kidnapped him in an attempt to remedy that.

Not that the ‘tshirt’ shirts had gone anywhere.

"Really midobro, just where do you keep getting these shirts?"

"Thats a secret I'll never tell xoxo gossip girl" he said blowing a kiss at kiri, which only set the girls off because most of them know that reference.

“Not bad, huh?” Izuku grinned, running a hand through his hair.

“I am the luckiest man alive,” was all Hitoshi could muster.

"Damn straight" hitoshi said ignoring the glares he got while the kids were trying to figure out why izuku was red, while he assured them he wasn't sick.

Izuku grabbed Hitoshi’s arm, pulling him towards the door. “C’mon!”

“I have been blessed by an angel.”

“Toshi!”

“He’s dead. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep.”

“Hmph.” Izuku pouted, arms crossed over his chest.

Hitoshi leaned in, kissing him lightly. “Just let me grab something, love, and we can leave.”

That piqued Izuku’s interest. “What is it?”

“You’ll just have to wait and see.”

“Toshi! That’s no fair!”

“No one ever said life was fair, Izu. And neither am I.” He held up two fingers. “Two seconds,” and walked off. He’d stashed the small box in a coat pocket, knowing it was one of the only places Izuku wouldn’t accidentally stumble upon it.

Unknown to hitoshi the girls were already looking up venues for the two to get married. I totally joined them of course not gonna tell him that though.

He opened the box, making sure that the ring was still in its spot. Untouched, the ring sat there, a simple silver band with the words ‘My Heart and Soul’ etched into it.

Nervously, he closed the box and slipped it into his pocket. After dinner, he would take Izuku back to the coffeeshop and that’s where he would do it.

That’s where he would propose to the love of his life.

Izuku watched him as he walked back out of his room, scanning him for the mystery item.

Hitoshi just smiled and grabbed his boyfriend’s hand.

“Let’s go, love.”

-----

“Hmph. So you’re planning a wedding,” Shouta asked. Maybe that’s why he was stealing flowers – to apologize for something or other.

Hitoshi shook his head. “Life had other plans.”

"Oh shit!" Dabi and shiggy said guessing what's gonna happen next.

"Shut up! No spoilers!" I said and put my hands over their mouths glaring.

"You guys would make such a cute couple" momo sighed dreamily.

"Plus, hitoshi wouldn't make a bad dad, he's basically a mini dadzawa!" Kaminari said fluttering the teacher and student.

"Secret love child!" Todoroki said pointing at them.

Izu sighed heavily "shoto, no" he said weakly.

"Damn that's rough buddy" sero said when shoto wilted, upset at being shutdown again.

A/N So what do you think I am in progress of making a requested chapter that should come soon but this was first and after the other chapter I can totally do the rest of this fanfic if you all would like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 7.4K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
853K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
111K 889 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...