my bad boy best friend

By Onedirectionfan675

Xavier and violet kinda butted heads when he first moved in next door. he turned out to be the schools bad bo... More

the new neighbors

51 2 0
By Onedirectionfan675

Hi my name is violet. I am sixteen going on seventeen. I have my motorcycle license and my normal license. None of my friends knows about my bike or my license. I hear we are going to get new neighbors today I hope they are nice people. "Violet they are here"my mom yells. "coming mom". I walk to the front of the house and guess who I see at the door. The one the only my schools notorious bad boy. Xavier Williams some one I never thought I'd see standing at my front door. "Violet?"he says confused."Xavier?"I say back just as confused. "What are you doing here"we both yell. " they are our new neighbors"my mom says. "What!!!!!!" We yell again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.8K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
33.7K 1.8K 138
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
4M 85.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
473K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!