A Granger Family Reunion

By Thepetitegirl17

What happens when Draco Malfoy's sunday evening gets ruin because of a Letter ? He crashes a get together par... More

Chp 1 - The Letter
Chp - 2 The Long Forgotten Cousin
chp 3 - The Not So Favourite Relatives
chp 4 - Did the Ugly Duckling Transformed into an Elegant Swan?!
Chp 5 : Meeting The Grangers
Chp 6 : Game On Ferret!!
Chp 7 : Slytherin Tricks Gryfindor
chp 8 : Dinner with the Granger
Chp 9 : Draco Follows A Pureblood Tradition
Chp 10 : Draco Gets Allusive Marriage Offers
Chp 11 : Draco Gets An Advise
Chp 12 : Hermione faces her childhood tormentors
Chp 13 : The Grangers are left mortified once again
Chp 15 : The Book Thief (How Dramione meets)
Chp 16 : Epilogue - All you have to say is Yes !
A/N
Bonus Chp : Dramione Timeline
A/N : New Story

Chp 14 : Some people never change

2.1K 36 5
By Thepetitegirl17

   After the young Malfoy left the other Grangers stranded in  his restaurant's lobby , one by one they all filtered out of the levish building , without giving their farewell to the others .

    The first to be out of the restaurant was Laura as if she was being chased by a pack of hounds . Without even waiting for Zara , she raced through the street of London in her car . Mark Donovan and his wife were next , followed by Catherine doing the walk of humiliation .

    Zara and her parents were next . Though Zara was sure her parents didn't even noticed that she was sitting in the back seat of the car , too lost in the their own thoughts .

   The atmosphere in the silver sedan was colder and more tense than the time when she had told her parents that instead of following in Laura's footstep , Zara was going to pursue modeling .

   Zara may not be smart enough like her elder 'perfect in the eyes of her parents' sister , but she was damn sure , this time they had crossed a line making fun (tormenting , bullying , calling her names ) of their 'cousin' .

   Though Zara was not sure if after today they were even related . She was not even sure if there gonna be any future reunions after today's epic failure .

   And not because of Hermione's walk off . No . It would be because the Grangers wouldn't have anything to brag about , no money to flaunt and no big project to celebrate . As this time they had not only humiliated and angered Hermione but her boyfriend too .

     Draco Fucking Malfoy . The reality of the situation was starting to sink into Zara's head . When Zara had entered the famous elite restaurant owned by a notoriously handsome man , she didn't had any intention of using her charms on Draco (and she was happy she didn't) as her sister had already called dibs on him . More like warned Zara what would happen if she even tried to talk to him .

     And Zara wasn't offended , instead she was proud , as Laura's warning imaged her insecurities . Laura thought that Draco would choose Zara over her if told to choose . But the past events , showed that Draco valued knowledge and kindness over looks and society status .

     She wasn't much worried about what tomorrow will bring upon herself . Because even if Draco did remember that Margaret Granger had two daughters instead of one , he couldn't do much damage than Catherine had already done to her life .

   So for the first time Zara's mind was at ease . Call her a sick person , for not worrying about her family . But she couldn't help it . And it wasn't like they were a closed knit family like uncle Josh's . She knew that she would pay for all the bad things she had done to Hermione and others . But for the time she didn't had any problem in taking the back seat and enjoy watching how the billionaire crumples both of her sisters life and future .

   And Zara was right . Draco did strike . No he didn't striked , he pounced on them . The moment Laura had entered her cubicle the next day (yupp even after all the drama) , a handwritten letter was lying on the desk . Informing her that her service were no longer required as they weren't upto the Malfoy's Inc working standard .

   And from the elegant slant and clear handwriting , Laura was sure the CEO himself had hadwritten the letter . She didn't even collected her things as there wasn't any personal belongings of her . She picked the letter , turned on her heels and walked briskly out of the office with her head held high , as much as she could . Though her bittom lips had started to quiver a little  .

      She hadn't even driven out of the parking lot , when her mother called informing her that her Dad's company was about to crash . Their biggest investors had withdrawn their money from the company and the projects that were given to them were also canceled  .

    Aunt Rose's family didn't knew about this Yet . Though from the way things were going down hill for them , Laura was sure the Donovans wouldn't be in any better situation . Her suspicion  was confirmed when a very worn down Tylor Granger came home that night .

    Uncle Mark's firm was in the same boat as theirs . Most of the big clients that he had caught in his cunningly woven fishnet had escaped . Infact if the rumors were right , Donovan's firm had more lawyers and other employees  than clients .

    Catherine was the last to suffer the impact of Draco's wrath . If he was the person behind those beauty creams that caused Catherine face to blot out . Not to worry . It was only for a week . The same week in which Catherine had three big shoots .

     Even Zara had gotten those creams but she had not applied them because when she searched the foreign brand who had sended those , as they were newly launching the products and wanted the model to give their reviews on it , nothing came up .

      She had immediately dumped the products into the waste bin without a second look . When Catherine had ringed her , asking if she had received any cosmetic products of some foreign brands (her voice was hoarse when she had call as if she had been screaming for the past hours) , Zara immediately affirmed and before she could further ask Catherine anything she had already cut the call .

    And when she had received calls for shoots that Catherine was going to do but couldn't because she was not well , Zara knew that the Draco was behind the creams and Catherine sudden sickness .

    She didn't much dwell on these things as she was too busy preparing herself for the shoots which were successful . So successful that Zara had to appoint a assitance for managing her schedules in the near future . But she didn't threw a grand party for her success . She was smart enough to not attract the attention of Draco Malfoy towards her . He had striked and she had survive , end of the story .

    She had made sure to avoid the parties and Galas which he was going to attend . She suspected that  if they did crossed paths in the future , Draco would make her life a living hell . And if this time he did , Zara would fall from a much greater height .

     She need not had to worry though as Draco didn't even remember her . Five years later when Zara crossed path with the silver blonde man , he didn't even looked at her too busy quieting the small blonde kid who was on a verge of throwing a tantrum .

    Zara always had a sweet tooth and looked like the Malfoys did too . The sweet shop was in a far shady corner in an old London street , it was dusty and dimly light shop . But the sweets there reminded Zara of her Grandma .

   That day she was buying her favorites sweet , she would have to work harder in the gym but it was worth it , when the bell chimed , indicating that  another customer had just entered the shop .

   She visibly paled when he heard the familiar aristocracy drawl ,

   "Dear Salazar!! Scorps slow down , you will slip and fall "

    "I am good " , a soft voice from somewhere below her said , "Miss if you are done can you move aside"

   Zara looked down and saw a three year old kid with silver wavy blonde hair , stormy silver grey eyes and button nose . She blinked and blinked again , was this a dream ? The person she was so trying avoid was in the small dingy sweet shop with her and with his three year old kid ? Just her luck .

   She quickly paid off for the sweet and turned trying to make an hasty escape .
But she came face to face with the man who had destroyed her family's reputation five years back .

   Draco looked at her for a second and than bended down to hold his small version into his arms . If he recognized her he didn't showed it .

  "You young man need to learn to be a little patience ."
Zara quickly side stepped and walked out of the shop , as Draco continued " and you better not tell your mom I bought sweets for you . "

   "For me or for yourself and I want this whole section !"

    " No I am not buying the whole section and you better watch that sharp tongue of yours "

    Zara got into the car as she heard Draco saying in an exasperated voice -
  "Fine I will buy them no need to throw a tantrum , Merlin , you are worse than me! Hermione is definitely going hex me "

   As Zara drived out off towards her home , where she lived alone , for the first time in five years she breathed freely . She was safe , her career was safe . Her ex-cousin's husband was not going to send any cosmetic creams .

   When she open the door to her well furnished flat , her phone chimed .
She had gotten a message from Aunt Rose . They had hardly contacted with each other in the past years , keeping to themself after the big fiasco .

   Curious , she quickly opened the tab . It was an invitation to 'The Granger Family Reunion' . Zara perfectly trimmed eyebrows rosed . The letter stated that her uncle Mark's Firm was finally on track and Ashton has finally gotten an important case to handle too .

   It was the perfect time for celebration and she wanted to celebrate the success like old times . Zara roll her eyes .

  Even her father's company was back into business . They had gotten some new projects . Laura was back  as the head of some department in her father's company ordering and tormenting the employees working below her .

   Catherine was dating some rich guy , and doing shoots though is took her 3 years to be back in the limelight . Draco had now open his restaurants in America too which were apparently named after Greek myths , figures . 

   Yeah even though Zara wasn't in contact with them she did keep tabs on them .

   As she looked down at the invitation , she smiled and shaked her head slightly as she thought to herself  -
'Some people never change , atleast her weird cousin and her powerful boyfriend wouldn't be there '

_________________________________________

Disclaimer : I don't own the Harry potter world or the Harry potter Characters . The credits goes to J.K.Rowling .

No this isn't the end . And no there's not gonna be another reunion . Instead the next chapter is solely related to Dramione!!! If you want to know how Draco proposed Hermione .

And there's even a bonus chapter !!

But for now enjoy this chapter .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 883 31
written by RiverWriter His entire world shifted and he was suddenly certain that his life was no longer really his own, it belonged to her. He could...
10.1K 408 36
PART 1 Bibiana Malfoy grew up being exactly who she thought she was supposed to be. Perfect little daughter, perfect little student, perfect little l...
193K 3K 15
Hermione has been avoiding her family reunion for years but what happens when her parents have run out of excuses for her? What will her cousins thin...
2.5K 71 4
Hermione needs to spend the day with Malfoy and it is absolutely the last thing she wants to do. Needing to honor her fiance's side of a bet, she fin...