The Rising Of The Shield Hero...

By candymydaisy

One of the heros have figured out how to get back to their original Relm. BUT THEY SOME HOW GOTTA GET NOAFUMI... More

ch 1
Ch 2
ch 3
I think we found Ren
END (CHOICE)
STAY

LEAVE

1.2K 33 8
By candymydaisy

The hero's throat stiffened. "Im... I'm sorry Raphtalia. But I have to go."

Pain. "But why?"

"I have family. And other things to get done. And so do they."

He kneeled. And laid a gentle hand on the weeping girl's chest.

"Y-you're free to go."

His palm beamed of green. And the symbol that tainted her skin, ceased.

"Can we start? Or are you not done with your little show yet." Motoyasu said as they all stood.

The shield hero blinked the incoming sting of his eyes. And averted to the group.

He sniffled. "So.. how do we do this again." He said a bit quietly.

They formed a circle. "We gotta put our weapons in the middle. And this of why we wanna go back."

"Shıt. The creature split mine in half." The swordsman weekly said.

"It's fine. You can hold onto mine."

"Isn't that too much strain. You teleported twice today."

"It's fine. It'll be the last time we use magic anyway."

The raven haired tilts his arm. Putting his shield on bottom. The blond touched the tip of his bow with the shield. And at last the sphere touched the shield.

A dim light formed at the center of the circle.

"It's working!"

The light grew and grew but suddenly diminished.

"What? What happened."

"It's because the chicks still here!"

The shield hero went to aid her up. But was met with a sword.

"You're not going anywhere!"

"Raphtalia..."

She sniffled. "You said you would never leave!"

"Im sorry. But I trained you for this. You need to go out and live your life."

"My life is with you-"

The former swordsman striked the girls temple. The clank of a sword. Her body tumbled to the stone floor.

"Ren! What was that for?"

"Carry her body out and we can try again."

A strong white light formed.

I'm sorry Raphtalia. I wish you the best of luck.

The light beamed and beamed.

"It's working!"

.... a tremor brewed in the taller blondes legs. And Iron poured from his nose.

"Hold on a bit longer--Yasu!"

"Should we start now?" The shield hero said as he shunned the sting in his eyes.

"I'll start! I-I guess."
"I dont know if I'll live or not! But if I do-- I wanna see my family and...yeah!" The taller blonde said.

Their words fed the light.

"I-me too!" The younger blonde responded.

"Family." The shield hero said. (On some spy kids 3 sht 😂)

"School and family." the swordsman said.

The three gawked at the the raven haired as the beaming light grew and grew....

°

°

°

°

°

🍾

Still cant believe we made it out. Its like we were never there in the first place. The former shield hero thought. His daze averted down to the gentle swirls of his seasoned beverage.

I hope Raphtalia and Filo are okay-

Motoyasu threw his arm around my shoulder.

"Your still drinking?"

"What? Atleast i'm not drinking that bean sht."

Ren rolled his eyes. "You mean coffee."

Motoyasu pouted and let out a "Hmph!"

"Buwaaakaa! At least I can drink. What is that orange juice?"

My dull orbs averted to the silent blonde. He sat and stared at his fizzled glass.

"Arnt you gonna drink?"

"I tried a bit. But I'm under age." He said in a dead tone.

"Oh yeah. Forgot about that. Ill go get you something else."

As the raven haired stood, the blonde averted his attention to the tipsy one.

"Hows your girlfriend. Motoyasu." He asked flat.

"OHM eFf Ji SHes GENki DEsuu NE!"

He gave a small grin and nodded. The raven haired returned with green fizzy drink.

(Bro wattpad didnt even save the last part wtf.)

"Thanks.."
"... are you alright. You seemed dazed."
He shrugged. "I dont know. I guess I'm just worried about those people."
"Its not your fault. They'll probably bring in some new heros like they did with us."
He hummed and messaged the bulky fabric around his neck. "I guess your right. And I guess its a bit relieving."

The former sphere hero shut his lids tight. He stood on his toes and raised his glass high. "TO EARTH!"

The former swordsman gave a faint grin. And too, raised his glass. "To Earth."
"To Earth. I guess." The former sheild hero said.
"To-- Ear! G-guys its to high!" The former bows man whined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 6.4K 16
In a world where 80% of the population has a superpower called "quirk".Midoriya Izuku belongs to the other 20%,because of this he has been bullied by...
50.1K 587 6
This Story about Izuku Midoriya U.A Student There Was a Sleepover of Class 1A Girls And they we're talking about The Guys In their Class (Not In A Go...
5K 62 9
this was inspired by a story I read a while ago I'm sorry but I can't put there username because I can't find the story and that upsets me but I hope...
41.3K 654 28
A bouquet of oneshots, by me, for the lovely reader who took their time to read this! Requests are gladly accepted, but be warned, I procrastinate a...