IZ*ONEshots

By Luminous_Bookworm

IZ*ONE x IZ*ONE Requests are welcome. You know, this used to say "Don't break up Annyeongz," but I've alread... More

Song Fic Pt. 1 - 2kimz
Song Fic Pt. 2 - 2kimz
Jewelry Shop AU - Kangbi
Soft Hair? - Ahnyeongz
Random Prompt AU - Chaekura
Color Soulmate AU - Hiinak
Rain AU - 2kimz
Yuri's Birthdayyyy (aka failed Yenyul oneshot)
Happiness - Ahnyeongz
Angel AU - Chaekura
Movie Night AU - Yenyul
Zombie AU - 2Kimz
Train Ride/Tik Tok Challenge - Ahnyeongz
Theater Club AU - Kangbi
Fake Dating AU - Ahnyeongz
Titanic AU - Annyeongz ft. 2jin
Drunk and Recently Broken Up AU - Annyeongz
"So, you're one of those people who go insane when they're sleepy" - Hiinak
Ice Skating AU - Yenyul ft. Kangbi
No Plotline Save Me - Annyeongz
Again, I Suck At Plotlines - Kangbi
Song Fic - Kwonchaeng
Based on a Part of Grandchester - Kangbi
Fairy AU - 2kimz
Nerd & Popular Kid AU - Annyeongz
Jumanji (unfinished and never will finish) - Annyeongz & Chaekura
Annyeongz, 2kim, Yenyul, Hiinak, Chaekura & Kangbi ft. PD48 ships of mine
Cheating - Chaekura
Period - Kwonchaeng
Color Soulmate AU - Ssamjin
Hanahaki AU - 2kimz
Kingdom-ish, Cinderella-ish AU - Kangbi
Mental Asylum - Annyeongz
Domestic-ish Fluff - Wonnako
Vampire-ish Sorta Kinda AU - Kangbi ft. 2kimz and a teensy bit of Chaekura
A Random Prompt I Found AU - Ssamyen
Red String Soulmate AU - Ssamjin
Coffee-Shop-Hair-Colory-Emotiony-Thingy - Annyeongz
A bunch of random stuff I found while I was on the internet
"Everyone's trying to set us up but we've been dating for years" - 2kimz
Werewolf AU Pt. 1 - 2kimz
Werewolf AU Pt. 2 - 2kimz
Coffee-Shop-Name-Spelling-Messing-Up AU - Chaekura
A/N
Arachnophobia - Annyeongz
Heartbreak-Grand-Canyony-Thingy AU - Yenyul
Mafia AU - 2kimz
Werefox AU ft. a li'l bit of Hyunin - Mintomi
Something Blue - Mintomi (ft. mentions of Wonnako)
Letters - Annyeongz
Song Fic - Yenyul
SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRR - 2kimz
Ferris Wheel - Annyeongz
Past Lives (Kid AU) Pt. 1 - Chaekura
Tattoo Shop AU (soulmateeeee) - Kangbi

Kid AU - 2kimz

1.3K 41 13
By Luminous_Bookworm

Much much thanks to Bridget di Angelo, who I stole this prompt from. She's got a book of Jercy one shots (from the PJO fandom) and she has so so so many other books. She's a super good writer, so get out of here and go read her stuff!

*

Chaewon woke up to the distant sound of a baby screaming. Well. Not the most pleasant sound to hear first thing in the morning, but it was more surprising than it was unpleasant. They were a K-Pop group. They lived in their own dorm. So why, pray tell, was there a toddler screaming downstairs?

Chaewon threw on a grey sweatshirt and some jeans before dashing down the stairs. Rubbing her eyes, she scanned the room. Eunbi was holding a toddler out in front of her like it was some alien being. No one else seemed to want to hold it. Chaewon did a quick scan of the room. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten... plus her, that only made eleven.

"Where's Minju?"

Eunbi snorted. "Well, good morning to you too Chaewon dearest."

Chaewon rolled her eyes. "Morning Eunbi unnie. Where's Minju?"

Eunbi sighed as the toddler whimpered and stuck its lip out, bursting into tears again. "So, long story..."

"We have all morning."

"Yes, I know that, who do you think spends HOURS EVERY DAY ARRANGING THE SCHEDULE?!?"

"EUNBI UNNIE NOW IS NOT THE TIME! WHERE. IS. MINJU?!?" The baby shrunk away and quieted, although it seemed to be out of fear. Chaewon glanced at it. It was a fairly pretty thing - dark, wavy hair, big eyes, heart-shaped lips, makeup... Chaewon squinted her eyes, and sure enough, this kid jewels around the outside of her eyes. Fake ones, but still. And her hair... half up half down. And now that she thought about it, it had rather frog-like features.

Chaewon turned her blazing eyes to Eunbi. "Eunbi. Why. Is. Minju. A. Freaking. CHILD. FOR HEAVENS SAKE WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING AROUND HERE?!?"

Eunbi flinched. "Jeez, we know you love your girlfriend-"

"SHE ISN'T MY GIRLFRIEND!-"

"-but chillax for a second because she looks scared."

Chaewon turned toward the kid who was whimpering, bottom lip stuck out a little, trying to hid behind her gorgeous hair.

Chaewon reached her arms out and pulled the kid close to her. Glaring at Eunbi and the rest, she walked back up to her room.

Minju looked terrified. Chaewon's heart clenched, and she smiled.

"Hi cutie, I'm Chaewon. What's your name?"

Minju's eyes filled with tears. "My mommy says I shouldn't tell strangers my name."

"Don't worry, I think I can help you find your mommy, okay?"

"O-okay. I'm Minju."

Chaewon reached out and wiped Minju's adorable, tear-streaked face.

"Nice to meet you Minju. How old are you?"

"I-I'm four. Ms. Chaewon, do you know where my parents are?"

Chaewon shook her head. A tear slipped down Minju's cheek.

"We'll find them. But I have one more question. Do you want to play with me?"

Minju's face brightened. "Yeah!"

*

Chaewon and Minju played all morning. Chaewon was falling in love all over again with that adorable face. Smile after smile, Minju was still a goddess, just shorter. And cuter.

"We should go downstairs for lunch. Eunbi unnie's making food, I think."

But Minju shook her head, pouting a little. "Eunbi unnie is mean. She yelled at you."

Chaewon laughed, and Minju blushed a little. "Nah, she loves me. And she loves you too. Come on, let's get some lunch."

Chaewon motioned for Minju to climb on her shoulders, and the two came down the stairs, Minju playing around with Chaewon's hair. As they reached the bottom stair, Chaewon smoothly grabbed Minju and flew her down into her arms. Minju was laughing that laugh, that laugh that tinkled like the sound of bells carried through the wind.

"YAH, KIM CHAEWON GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE AND FEED YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

Chaewon glared coldly at Eunbi. "She. Is. Not. My. Girlfriend." But, nevertheless, she picked up two bowls of ramen and sat at the table.

Setting down Minju at the table, Chaewon twirled some noodles on a fork and blew until they were less hot. "Ah." Chaewon opened her mouth, motioning for Minju to open hers too. But Minju just pouted and swung her legs back and forth from her chair.

"Minju, you need to eat. Aren't you hungry?"

"No."

"Will you tell me what's wrong?"

Minju stuck her bottom lip out farther. "W-who is your girlfriend? Shouldn't you be feeding her?" Minju looked away, eyes tearing up a little, looking, ironically, like a jealous girlfriend.

Chaewon sat there for a minute, and then she laughed.

"DON'T LAUGH!" Minju cried out, tears starting to run down her face.

Chaewon scooped Minju into her lap. "Don't cry, Minju. My girlfriend, according to Eunbi, is you."

Minju stopped crying and rubbed the tears from her face, looking back up at Chaewon.

"S-so... I'm your g-girlfriend?"

Chaewon giggled. "Yes."

"And you o-only love me?"

"Yup."

Minju blushed. "S-so, you're all mine?"

Chaewon's cheeks were sprinkled with the lightest shade of pink. "Mhm."

Minju smiled. "Okay. Can you feed me now?"

Chaewon chuckled as she fed Minju the whole bowl of ramen.

"Should we go for a walk now?"

"Okay!"

Minju ran over to the shoe rack, and miraculously found a pair of shoes that fit her. Chaewon's face warmed at the adorable sight of Minju pulling on a pair of tiny sneakers.

"Ready?"

"Almost."

Minju hopped up and took Chaewon's hand, racing out the door. Chaewon laughed.

"Other way!"

Minju and Chaewon raced all the way to the park.

"Jeez," Chaewon panted. "kid... you're... a fast... runner."

Minju laughed, and ran across the field. Chaewon just sat cross legged in the lush green grass, and watched as Minju came back with something in her hand.

"Look! I found a flower for you!" Minju's eyes sparkled at the sight of Chaewon and she beamed as Chaewon gently placed the dandelion behind her ear. Chaewon was quite enjoying this new love that she was getting from Minju.

"Aw, thank you sweetie! Do I look pretty?"

Minju blushed. "Yeah."

Another boy from a bench nearby pointed and laughed. "Lady, that's a weed. She just gave you a weed. So dumb." He laughed, and the rest of the people at his bench laughed. Minju teared up and grabbed the dandelion from behind Chaewon's ear, crumpling it and throwing it on the ground before running away in the direction of a flower stand. Chaewon marched over to the boys.

"I will NOT tolerate you bullying a child. She is freaking four years old! If you do that again, to anyone, there will be dangerous consequences, understand?!?" When none of them answered, the fire in Chaewon's eyes grew. "Understand?!?" The boys muttered quick "yes"s and "sorry"s and Chaewon wandered back to her spot in the grass.

Minju ran back, smiling. Chaewon's heart felt like a fist had wrapped around it and squeezed at the sight of Minju's red-rimmed eyes.

"I-I got a r-real flower from the nice lady over there! I-I'm not dumb anymore!" Minju smiled and placed the dethorned rose behind Chaewon's ear. Chaewon tried her hardest not to wrap Minju in a huge hug after that last sentence.

"Should we walk to the beach? It's right over there!"

"Okay."

Minju reached up for Chaewon's hand again as they set off across the grass, which, after a while, faded into warm sand.

They found a good spot and sat down, staring at the sunset.

"I love you."

Chaewon turned her head to look at Minju, whose eye's were sparkling.

"I love you too." Chaewon said, smiling at the younger girl.

"Don't forget me ever."

"I won't, as long as you won't forget me."

"Never."

Minju climbed into Chaewon's lap and drifted off to sleep. Chaewon smiled at the snoring girl and transferred her to her back, running all the way back to the dorms.

*

When Minju woke back up, she was old again. As far as she was concerned, it was another normal day with her members. When Chaewon waved, she waved back. But Chaewon's face fell at the lack of a sparkle in her eye. Chaewon's own eyes had filled with tears and she had run back upstairs, gently closing the door behind her and locking.

Minju was confused. Chaewon had looked genuinely heart broken... when she had waved? Was she not supposed to wave? Shoot, had she forgotten something? 

She had asked all the other members what was going on with Chaewon, what she had done, but all of them had refused to talk. Eventually they all left for daily errands, but Eunbi being Eunbi, let both Minju and Chaewon off, just this once, so that they could sort this out. So as the separate pairs of girls went off to do their separate chores, Minju went and pounded on Chaewon's door.

"Chaewon-ah? What's wrong? Please, tell me what I did. I don't want stay here if you're not going to talk to me."

Chaewon stayed silent.

"FINE! IGNORE ME! IF YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME AND NO ONE ELSE CARES ENOUGH TO TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG, THEN I'LL JUST GO!"

Chaewon felt chills run down her body as the dread settled in her stomach. She ran faster than she ever had down the stairs and caught Minju at the door, wrapping her arms around the taller girl from the back.

Her voice sounded desperate, but she didn't care. "No. No, please. Don't leave me. Not again, please. Stay. Come back. Stay here." The last few words were whispered, but honestly, she didn't care at this point. Minju turned around and sank into Chaewon's embrace, letting elder cry on her shoulder. "Shh, it's okay, I'm here." Minju's hand made comforting circled on Chaewon's back as she walked them back up to Chaewon's room.

"What did I do wrong honey?" Minju sweetly murmured to Chaewon.

"I-I. Yesterday. Yesterday, you woke up as a four year old, and we spent the whole day together. You gave me that flower," Chaewon pointed to the white rose on her desk. "And y-you told me..." Chaewon's voice got weaker. "You told me you loved me. A-and you promised not t-to f-forget. You s-said you'd n-never f-forget." Chaewon broke into another fit of silent tears.

Minju reached over to the desk, grabbing the white rose. She tucked Chaewon's jet black hair behind her ear and placed the rose right there.

"Beautiful. Stunning. Absolutely gorgeous." Chaewon looked up at her with shining eyes, starting to cry again.

Minju pulled her close. "I love you."

And almost inaudibly, Chaewon whispered, "I-I love you too."

*

Eyy, so this is essentially just a really sucky version of Bridget di Angelo's second Kid AU (I think). So all the fun fluffy stuff I've essentially stolen from hers. Please, if you're into Percy Jackson and ship Jercy, PLEASE go read her one shots. Her solangelo works are fantastic and she also has Heith stuff and Klance stuff and theyna stuff I believe, not to mention her poems and drawings are amazingggg

@BridgetDiAngelo

Requests?

Thx for reading! Love u guys <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 84 10
ㅡANYTIME UPDATESㅡ [One-shot] when having ideas i will just writes everything and posted it anytimes
13.8K 538 57
What would you do if you found the person you were looking for in a dream? Welcome to IZ*LAND, a fantasy where all the harshness in the real world fa...
30.7K 977 39
Love is confusing Past is a memory. Today is a gift. Tommorow is a mystery. And destiny have A TWIST ENDING *"What should i do? Who do i truly love...
108K 4.4K 36
A story about Yujin fighting against her feelings towards her bestfriend to save their relationship. Eyyyyy~ Another fic again! This time it's Yujin...