Sunflower ── Dream.

Por sebasstan

editing :) ❝ I don't wanna make you feel bad, but I've been trying hard not to act like a fool, s... Más

Sunflower
(001.) AMBER'S A PUSSY
(002.) FRIENDLY CALLS AT 6
(003.) TALKS IN THE HALLWAYS
(004.) UNFORTUNATE TEASING
(005.) THE UNSPOKEN TOPIC
(006.) CRUSH CONFIRMED
(007.) CAT PEOPLE & CAT TALK
(008.) DISCORD CALLS & LOLs
(009.) HUMORING GROUP CHAT
(010.) THE WINNERS OF THE GAME
(011.) THE EXES OF THE PAST
(012.) DREAM THE BIGGEST SIMP
(013.) BLOCK HOUSE OF A + D
(014.) CHANGE OF ACCOUNTS
(015.) AM CONVERSATIONS
(016.) OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS
(017.) SACRIFICED LITTLE PIG
(018.) HIS MUSICAL SLEEP
(019.) A FLOWER IN THE OVEN
(020.) #AMBERWASTAKENKIDS
(021.) A SURPRISE VACATION
(022.) EMBARRASSING REACTIONS
(023.) SISTER DEAREST
(024.) UNNAMED MATCHMAKERS
(026.) TENDER TOUCH AND CARE
(027.) CONVERSATIONS OF THE FLAWED
(028.) JUMP SCARES AND FRIGHTS
(029.) THE IMPACT OF THE PAST
(030.) SECRETS AND SONGS
(031.) FRIENDS CONFESSIONS AND NOs
(032.) THE VOICE IN HIS HEAD
(033.) LOVE EYES AND CONFESSIONS
(034.) DREAM'S OVERUSED EMOJIS
(035.) THE TOXICITY OF A SPECIFIC MAN
(036.) WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN
(037.) FLIRTING BEFORE MARRIAGE?
(038.) THE ONE AND ONLY, BINGUS
(039.) DAB DAB DABBING PHOTOS
(040.) EXPIRED APPROVAL & GOSSIP
(041.) A CHANGED BRUNETTE WOMAN
(042.) RUINED MINECRAFT DATE
(043.) THE DEVIOUS PLAN OF GEORGE
(044.) A PLAN THAT SPREAD BY GNF
(045.) WELCOME TO THE NEW GC
(046.) PLEASE BE FREAKING FRIENDS!
(047.) HER NEIGHBORS LIFE ALERT
(048.) THE STUPID PHONE CALL
(049.) BEGINNINGS OF NEW FRIENDSHIPS
(050.) PICKUP LINES AND STORYLINES
(051.) KINK DISCUSSION OVER CALL
(052.) HER PINK-RED CHEEKBONES
(053.) CAT DATES AND THE CHEATER
(054.) CONTINUATION OF THE PLAN
(055.) BABY ON THE WAY... LITERALLY
(056.) SISTER'S BABY UNDELIVERED
(057.) WELCOME HOME BROTHERS
(058.) FAMILY PORTRAIT WITH FAMILY
(059.) LATE NIGHT LAUGHS AT 5 AM
(060.) NICKNAMES ON STREAM
(061.) THE MR. STEAL-YOUR-MAN ARC
(062.) FUTURE PLANS BETWEEN THEM
(063.) THE UNEXPECTED 'NEIGHBOR'
(064.) AMBERWASTAKEN FANFICTION
(065.) THE VOICE OF THE SHE-DEVIL
(066.) ANNIVERSARY LOVEY-DOVEY
(067.) THEIR UNBELIEVABLE REVEAL
(068.) DREAM'S "GOING DARK" ARC
(069.) NO TITLE CAUSE IT'S CHPT. 69
(070.) I SPOKE TO AMBER'S COUSIN
(071.) CONFIRMATION ON TWITTER.COM
(HO'OPAU.) SUNFLOWER, VOL.6
SUNFLOWER ANALYSIS (READ PLEASE)
(BONUS SCENE.) #1 SIMP ON VOICE CHAT
(BONUS SCENE.) THE HURRIED TIMELINE
(BONUS SCENE.) THEIR FAMILY TRADITION

(025.) THE HEADLESS CHICKENS

30.3K 1.1K 729
Por sebasstan

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
THE HEADLESS CHICKENS

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

Did you find the
address easily?
2:02 PM

I'm actually outside
your house, I think
2:02 PM

I'll head outside
2:02 PM

Amber gulped and placed her forehead against the steering wheel of the car. She was nervous to come here and was almost whacked repeatedly in the head by her pregnant sister when she didn't want to go anymore. So, here she was... nervous as hell.

"Don't be nervous, don't be nervous," Amber breathed out, raising her head up and looking around the streets and houses, rubbing her hands up and down her thighs to get rid of that sweatiness forming in her hands.

"Amber!" She looked to where she, surprisingly, heard her name being called. She saw a tall man waving his arms around, a smile wide on his face. "Come on!"

Taking the keys out of ignition, the girl got out of the car and closed it, turning to face the man that immediately headed towards her.

"Hey!" Amber smiled widely, missing the way Dream's breath hitched in his throat at coming to see her. They hugged and the girl was engulfed by his whole body since he was in fact a whole foot taller than her. "Wow, you're tall."

He chuckled, patting her back before the two pulled away. "Thanks and you're such a shortie."a

"I know," Amber shook her head sadly before the two chuckled and walked on the sidewalk. "Oh, am I going to meet your sister?"

"Not right now. She's currently at a friend's house," Dream replied, the two walking towards the front door of his house. "My mom is inside, though, and let's clarify that she's the only one who knows you're coming."

"I'm excited to meet your mom," the girl said. "Also, um, do I call you Dream or by your real name?"

"And what is my real name?" He teased, staring down at her. He only asked that because he wanted to hear her saying his real name. Amber didn't notice, of course, as she suddenly became nervous for no reason.

"Um, Clay," she answered. Dream smiled. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah," he said. "But you can call me either one. I'm fine with anything."

"I'll call you Dream for now," she clarified, the two now standing in front of the door. "I just don't want you to be uncomfortable with me by calling you by your first name."

"Amber, it's fine," Dream laughed a little. "I'm comfortable with you calling me by my first name."

"Oh, okay then," Amber smiled. "I'll call you Clay then."

Clay couldn't help but smile, he cleared his throat a bit before opening the front door. He gestured for her to go in and she did, placing her hands behind her back while she waited for him to close the door.

"My mom's over here."

Amber felt Clay place a hand on her back, leading her to where they could hear the sound of the TV playing. She saw a woman's head and before she could process it, the woman had already jumped from her position on the couch and latched onto her, hugging her tightly.

"Hi, nice to meet you, Amber," the woman said, pulling away and smiling warmly at the girl. "I've heard a lot about you from both Clay and my daughter."

Clay blushed when Amber glanced at him, rubbing the back of his neck while biting his lower lip nervously.

"Really?" She asked before nudging him on the side. "Huh, I talk a lot about you, too."

Clay smiled and his mom glanced at the two. "Well, I was going to make dinner in a bit so what are you two going to do again?"

"My fans want me to stream," Clay answered, looking down at the girl. "Want to stream?"

"Sure," Amber answered. Clay placed his hand on her back and just as she led her away, she smiled at his mom. "It was nice meeting you."

"It was nice meeting you, too, Amber."

"If you need help cooking, you can just call me. I love cooking."

"I will. Thank you."

Clay led her to where everything happened and Amber looked around. "This is nice." She looked to his bed. "May I?"

Knowing what she was referring to, he nodded. "Go ahead." Amber sat on the edge of his bed while he headed towards his setup and fixed everything. "Do you want to stream right now?"

"It's up to you," Amber replied. "It is your setup and it is your privacy."

"Hmm," Clay hummed out loud. "I mean, I'm up for it. I can finally rub it on George's face that I met you." Amber giggled and the boy looked at her as she did so. "Did I tell you you're even beautiful in person?"

"No, but thanks," Amber shyly smiled and Clay went back to his computer. She stood up to stand next to him and squatted down a bit. "What are we going to play?"

"Maybe some Minecraft for—woah," Clay turned around, he and Amber face to face. She immediately backed away with the tips of her ears burning and cleared her throat. "That sound... good?"

"Yep," Amber breathed out. "Do I sit in the bed or...?"

"Oh! I got a chair for you!" He immediately went to where a chair was already built and he passed it to her. She sat down on it and quickly spun around, chuckling excitedly. "You like?"

"It's very comfortable."

Clay chuckled one more time and started to stream, Amber going to his side while spinning a bit more. "Hello."

Chat flew quickly and Amber watched every comment asked and every comment that was made by excited users.

"Hi," Clay repeated before frowning at the house he and Amber built. "Did I do something wrong?"

"I don't think so," the girl mumbled. "It does look weird, though."

| twitchuser: HUHHHH?!!!
| twitchuser: who is that? dreammmm 😏

"How're you guys?" Clay asked. As chat answered, both Amber and Clay stared  at their house. "Did someone do something to it?"

"It looks like someone did something to it..."

| twitchuser: TOMMY DID IT
| twitchuser: IS THAT AMBER SHSNSNSN
| twitchuser: AMBER?!!!!

"Oh and yes Amber is here with me," Clay chuckled at seeing his and Amber's fans freaking out. "Say hi."

"Hi, chat!"

| twitchuser: im dying im dying
| twitchuser: JDJDJSKEKSKSNSK

"Wait, wait, wait... Tommy ruined our house?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I just realized half of my
oc's have mommy and daddy
issues... sorry I tend to write
some similarities between my
real life... Anyways! At least
now they met 😎

Also, I didn't want to
describe Dream so just enjoy
this chapter. He has a picture
of his eye on Twitter so that's
the closest thing for his eye color.
If you're too lazy to search for
it here:

It's still up if you want to see it.

What should we see next?
And no. No kissing.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.8K 475 24
Elizabeth (Eliza) starts playing GTA rp with her group of friends and runs into the popular streamers sykkuno, valkyrae, corpse and toast. They hango...
50.7K 2.1K 24
Corpse x Sykkuno in ✨space✨ Comedy filled, action packed, a little bit of angst. And of course, a dash of romance No set update schedule :) [This st...
230K 4.9K 46
ᝬ 🌸 𖠵 CHERRY 𓄹 'i just miss your accent and your friends' In which a little game brings old lovers back together once again... CORPSE HUSBAND...
251K 6.8K 30
"you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby." fem oc x dreamwastaken started: dec. 26 2020 finished: apr. 4 2021