B

Від boyz-kiss-boyz

roleplay account Was @cyberkitties- forgot password Read the rules Більше

information
Caroline - ❄
Laura- ❄
Ashley⚡
Kathrine⚡
Bethany⚡
Marco❄
Timothy❄
Jacob❄
Blake❄
Dean❄
Zachary⚡
Nathan⚡
Benjamin⚡
James- ⚡
Nick- ⚡
Lucas- ⚡
Jeremy-⚡
xander- ⚡
Wyatt-⚡

Asher ❄

66 1 0
Від boyz-kiss-boyz

Asher Blake

19 years old

Gay

Occupation:: Male stripper/student

Position:: Switch

Asher grew up living on the streets his mother and father kicked him out when he discovered he liked boys  his father went into room ome evening anr found a man in ashers bed his father kicked both of them out of the house. Asher only went back to grab his belongings ever since he found the most popular male stripper club that almost everyone in town goes too especially the ladies. He is the light of the party he loves dancing and grinding on the girls hee been on his own ever since he found his first apartment he tough himself how to drive his parents didnt bother calling or checking in on him.

angel-dustx

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Bound To The Tyrant Prince Від 𝓡

Історичні романи

953K 39.5K 67
A fearless modern girl decided to ignore the real history and go with her own flow. Becoming a proper young lady who is abandoned by her own family w...
Erica Від Sam

Історичні романи

2.8M 152K 89
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...
A Different Virus: Heartfire Від Crystal Scherer

Наукова фантастика

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...