『 ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ 』ʟᴜᴋᴀ ᴄᴏᴜғғᴀɪ...

By LunarSkieYT

maybe it's fate that brought them together...or maybe a wrong number ♡Highest Rankings ♡ #1 in Luka #1 in Mir... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 + special
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Update

24

7.2K 347 331
By LunarSkieYT

Opening your bedroom door, you came crashing down on your bed with a dramatic "plopping" sound. You reached over to grab your phone only to be greeted with the now familiar empty notifications page.

Part of you wanted to text Luka, Part of you wanted to text Adrien to apologize, and the other part of you wanted nothing to do with anyone.

"I don't need your help.. I don't need anyone's help."

Those words replayed in your head, and you hid your face in the nearest pillow.

"I seriously slapped the shit out of Lila.. I seriously did that.." you spoke out loud, your words being muffled because of the pillow.

The weirdest part about the whole situation was that Lila didn't even swing back at you, she just stood there and cried, obviously playing the victim.

The cool breeze coming from your balcony door caught your attention as your curtains blew. It was around 5 in the afternoon and no one was around, not even Adrien.

"I guess some fresh air might help.." you sighed, taking your pillow with you to stand outside and admire the view.

There was something about the view of Paris that always had a calming feeling, though the streets were buzzing with life, it was magical in a way.

"I wish I could stay forever..It's so beautiful'' You whispered, your cheek resting in the palm of your hand.

"I know right, It's one of a kind." you swung your pillow in the direction of the unfamiliar voice and the person let out a soft groan upon the impact.

"I hope that's not how you greet people in your home country, otherwise I'd never visit." Chat chuckled as he hopped off the balcony railing, to stand next to you.

"Go away cat..I'm not in the mood." You groaned, beginning to walk back into your room and leave him outside.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, luckily my feline instincts and my purrfect charm are the cure to any foul mood." he teased whilst flicking his bell.

"Dont ever make another cat pun again" you deadpanned at him.

"Im Feline that you're in a clawful mood today and purrhaps- My hissterical jokes can solve your Apawling Cattitude!"

"...."

*SLAM*

"HEY LET ME IN!! IT'S COLD OUT HERE AND MY CAT PUNS CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" he shrieked as he tapped on your glass door.

This sight was something to behold and you found yourself laughing at his poor and desperate state.

"Sorry kitty, not pets allowed!" You teased, sticking out your tongue and he rolled his eyes.

"Very funny, haha you're hilarious! Now let me in." he stated bluntly at the end.

"THERE'S A PROSTITUTE TRYING TO GET INTO MY ROOM!" You yelled with a dramatic and panicked look on your face.

"WOULD YOU STOP CALLING ME A PROSTITE, IVE HAD PARENTS CALLING ME A BAD INFLUENCE ON THEIR KIDS."

You burst out laughing, clenching your stomach and leaning over from how hard you were starting to laugh.

"Oh my gosh.. I'm so sorry.. NO IM NOT THATS SO FUCKING FUNNY"

Chat narrowed his eyes at you as he watched you crawl to the floor, laughing uncontrollably.

"I'm literally gonna cataclysm you once I get inside."

"Is that a threat kitty? That's a lot coming from someone whose begging to come inside my room, which by the way is sooooo warm and cozy! I think I might just go downstairs and get me a nice hot chocolate and watch a super long movie!"

"How does your family put up with you.." he retorted, shaking his head in annoyance.

"They don't, that's why they always send me away." you laughed softly, though it was obvious that you weren't in a laughing mood.

"[Y/N]..I'm sorry..I didn't mean to.." he started but you cut him off.

"Yeah well, not much you can do about it anyways."

"Please let me in [Y/N], you need someone to comfort you and it's not good to be alone while you're like this." he leaned against the glass with a soft and sincere look on his face.

"STOP IT!

I've already pushed everyone away from me and you'll only end up like them..I pushed the one person away from me that I trusted with my whole heart and I'm sure he doesn't even wanna talk to me again.." you felt your eyes start to tear up, but you knew that crying wouldn't change what happened.

"[Y/N]..would you believe me if I told you that the the one thing he wants to do is talk to you and be there for you, but he's afraid that he'll only hurt you more and make you more upset.." The blonde boy leaned against the glass more, both palms now pressed against the glass.

"Yeah well you have no way of knowing that so I don't believe you."

"I know how hard it is [Y/N], pushing people away to the point where you have no one..it's tough..but it's not too late to change things." he let out a soft sigh as if he was recalling his own memories.

"You could never understand what I'm going though, you don't even know me."

"Don't be like that, I might know you better than you think." he spoke softly with a slight chuckle.

"I knew you were a fucking stalker."

"Anyways.. What I'm trying to get at is that, you're not alone [Y/N], you never are.. I have problems at home too, I used to think that no one loved me and that I was all alone. That was until I met someone and they changed my life completely.

"Pfft..Who, Ladybug?" you rolled your eyes with a sarcastic tone.

"No..it was this uhhh nevermind who, but I get it.. wearing this stupid mask and hiding behind a persona just to make things feel like it's okay. I get it [Y/N], I know it all too well." his fist met the glass with a somewhat harsh tap as his forehead now pressed against it.

"You're telling me this but it doesn't change the fact that Adrien is gone..I pushed him away and he.. he probably doesn't love me anymore..''

"Now go home kitty..." you stated bluntly.

You turned away to close your curtains and return to the comfort of your own bed when you heard the sounds of soft gasps coming from outside the balcony.

"He loves you so much [Y/N].. you're like the sister he never got to have.." his words were soft, but not soft enough for you to not hear them.

"...Kitty.." you turned around to face him, seeing the few tears that had managed to fall down his face from his mask to his bare skin.

You didn't hesitate to open the doors, and he came crashing into your arms, holding on tight to you.

"It's okay..I'm here kitty." you reassured, petting his head ever so softly in an attempt to comfort him.

"I should be the one saying that to you, not the other away around." he sniffled, letting out soft laughs in-between quiet sobs.

"Well a wise guy once told me 'You don't have to wear that mask and pretend everything is okay, you don't have to hide behind it.' that goes for superhero's too."

He let out a soft chuckle and his grip on you loosened, "Great now you're quoting me?"

"Huh..You've never even said that to me before, do your ears work?" you giggled and flicked one of his cat ears.

"Sorry.. I just thought that.."

You cut him off with another laugh and you could feel him flinch slightly.

"Don't worry.. your secret is safe with me Adrien.."

"Hey Plagg..claws in.."

A/N: WHERE IS LUKA AND WHERE IS THE CONFESSION HE PROMISED LAST CHAPTER 😡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.6K 21
[COMPLETED] Luka was the boy brave enough to ask if Adrien was okay. Adrien was the boy who didn't know the answer to that question. Or the answer t...
3.5K 39 30
Enjoy some character development from Chloe and some Lukloe along with some Adrienette
232K 5.8K 54
Felinette, don't hate me. If you're into Adrienette or Lukanette there will be some but it is mostly about Felix and Marinette. For those who don't k...
10.2K 405 71
Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Queen Bee. Alya, Chloe and Marinette are...