- Notion - (a sasusaku fanfic)

By Kashi_da_otaku

"Why are you avoiding me like this? It's as if you hate me!" "I can't be what you want, but I can't stand to... More

Chapter One: Somebody to love
Chapter two: The sesh
Chapter three: In da club ft Naruto
Chapter four: Come on mess me up
Chapter four: Love is a stranger
Chapter five: Save it for later
Chapter six: Ill love you until you learn to love yourself
Chapter seven: The Golden girls
Chapter eight: In Cold Blood
Chapter nine: Its all about confidence, baby
Chapter ten: Would i lie to you?
Chapter Twelve: Smiles dont lie

Chapter Eleven: Love is a battlefield

2K 42 32
By Kashi_da_otaku

Naruto's POV:  The mornings blazing rays of sun broke down upon Naruto's back with the intensity of molten lava. It hadn't even struck 7am yet but it was already obvious what a tiring day this was going to be. But last nights events had escalated the situation at hand and now it had become apparent that a visit to the ANBU was in order. It was fair to say that the acting Hokage was not keen on that one bit. With Danzõ rightfully out of the picture, The ANBU had been acting quite independently since and with a lack of a ranking system it had all pretty much gone into the hands of the backwards minded elders there, well in Naruto's opinion anyway. He could feel the resentment for his new position ooze out from there eyes and mouth. They would never truly see him as anything but the grubby mistreated child he once was.

Basically Naruto didn't like them. The leaders anyway, as for the younger members they were hard working and determined fellows. Well bound for a successful career and hopefully soon will be pushing out the 'Boomers' so to speak.

And sadly it seemed as soon as it had started, his journey to the secret ANBU headquarters had come to an end. Naruto stood in front of the towering iron door in hesitation. The ANBU headquarters were a well guarded secret from the general public. They were located on the furthest side of the north end of the village. Dug deep into the mountains that contained the likeness of the legendary Hokage. It was at least 6 levels under ground with an industrial style elevator platform taking you down. Elaborate Naruto thought, once he was top dog for real he would be making a lot of changes to the ANBU. And there headquarters was up there on his list

There was a small keypad located on the left side of the door. Well, to be completely accurate the door wasn't in fact a door at all but actually a large rectangular rock mass, which subtly lifts backwards and slides to the right. Allowing entrance to only those who know of its existence.

The Shinobi entered the mountain base and found themselves bathed in utter darkness. The air was stagnant and cold, not a sound could be heard besides each other's calm breaths. Suddenly though, the high ceiling lit up with a sharp white glow, illuminating the vast narrow bridge ahead of them suspended high from the rock in the ceiling and hung by thin; but incredibly strong metal cabling. Although nothing in there peripheral could be distinguished. Only there seemingly never ending 'silver metal road' could be seen. The boys looked at each other blankly.

"Ridiculous isn't it?" Said Naruto.

"Incredibly so" Sasuke agreed. His blonde team mate chuckling softly. Hopefully there awkward disagreement from yesterday was a thing of the past and there weren't any hard feelings. Seems like that was the case. Naruto was relieved.

They took a few steps forward before being suddenly interrupted by the sudden presence of an ANBU, appearing before them with great stealth and speed. Almost instantly.

"Lord Hokage" the ANBU agent bowed with respect to Naruto, a gesture he was still getting accustomed to. He gestured his respect to Sasuke as well which he returned with a curt nod.

"How may we assist you lord?" He inquired. The smooth dark eyes of his cat like porcelain mask shon slightly as the light reflected of its surface.

"We need to speak with the commanding ANBU about a recent string of crimes in the village, we believe they could be related" The Hokage finished.

A short moments silence hovered between them before the ANBU replied. "Of course Lord Hokage, please give me a moment to inform our commander." And just like that he had vanished from the boys sights. Using that top notch stealth training to its fullest. The many talents of the ANBU had always impressed Naruto.

"I wonder who has been left in command here" Sasuke mulled over. "If there is truly no assigned leader here then the possibility of some real shady activity taking play should not be ignored Naruto." The blond gave a grim nod in agreement.

After a short while the very same ANBU returned in a literal flash, gesturing for the two to follow him inside the grand complex. "He is ready for you now."

Naruto and Sasuke follow the ANBU forward towards a grand stone doorway. Crossing the narrow iron bridge hung over a deep dark abyss. And once over, the giant gateway began to open up to them. The sound of the stone grinding against the floor pierced the boys eardrums.

"They are waiting for you. Go ahead" The ANBU gestured towards the massive gateway and the two Shinobi made there way over the bridge, making great efforts not to pear down bellow them into the deep dark abyss. Most likely home to horrendous consequences for those unlucky enough to fall in. So they both made haste.

Soon enough the boys found themselves in the presence of 4 other people. The dim lighting caused there appearance to be unrecognisable but they were gathered around a large matte black steel table. Maps and various papers scattered the surface. They were the acting commanding force alright.

The large doors closed behind them leaving them to talk in private, although none of them seemed very eager to address there Hokage. Naruto picked up on that and frowned. His previous comments on the ANBU elders were well justified.

Sasuke, being his perceptive self as usual, just had to step in. Clearing his throat with so much volume that filled the entire hall. All the elders raised there head to them and there stances definitely stiffened. Naruto could not help but to be thankful for his best friends support.

"Ah Lord Hokage, and the lord Uchiha" exclaimed the middle left Elder. Stepping forward into the light. His features now apparent. He was a tall man, steady and built. Although evidently balding. His face possessed the wrinkles of years of stress and his eyes were deep set into his head. Dark and judgmental.
Naruto breathed deeply and approved the table ready to assert himself.

"Good morning gentlemen. We appreciate your time this morning-" Naruto started.

"Please don't be ridiculous Lord Hokage, we are always available to you and the Village at any time" The Elder spoke. "You have our undivided attention"

Naruto glanced briefly at Sasuke who was noticeably irritated by the elders already. Better to get straight to the point in this one.

"We have had some rather horrific murders committed in the village in the past days, we believe the ANBU can help us"

"Murders?" Said another Elder, a shorter much heavier man on the far right of the table. "This sounds like a matter for the police does it not?" He questioned arrogantly. Naruto could hear Sasuke's teeth grinding.

"Unfortunately the two victims are former ANBU. So the matter has been escalated." Naruto replied. "The believe there could be a terrorist group, likely of another village or land. There targeting your men" Naruto finished sternly. 'That should get there attention' he though to himself.

The lead Elders expression grew undetectable. "Is that so?" He finally spoke. "Well Lord Hokage that is quite a serious matter. I will not have my men victimised like this, whether there former ANBU or not." He finished. Something in his voice though sounded the slightest bit patronising. And Sasuke picked up on that. And spoke up.

"Surely you know of these murders by now?" Sasuke spoke smugly. With fake surprise. "I mean they were your men? You do keep tabs on your men do you not?" To Naruto's relief Sasuke ended it there. The elders quite noticeably pissed off with his claim. But Naruto did agree with his team mate. There's definitely no way an intelligence agency hasn't caught wind of these men's deaths. But fuck he could have put it across a bit lighter though. God damn Sasuke.

"I do hope your not considering treason within the ANBU sir Uchiha" he warned.

"Please don't take that the wrong way Sir" Naruto hurriedly stepped in. Though the elder seemed pressed.

"The ANBU dedicate there entire livelihood to the protection of this village, we hide deep beneath the shadows of this great land and will continue to do so" he spoke with conviction. "And to put your mind at ease sir Uchiha, the ANBU organisation is vast and ever expanding. So I assure you the information regarding there deaths was bound to make it to this room." He finished his explanation but the boys were doubtful of its sincerity. Better to move on though.

"We understand that Sir. And you better believe we will get to the bottom of these horrendous deaths. We're here to request access to their medical and career records from there time within the ANBU"

"As well as any other information you have regarding the two ANBU" Sasuke added. The Elders muttered too each other before answering.

"I'm afraid Lord Hokage that these records along with much information from there time here was lost during the both the attack of Pain and the 4th Great War." He spoke, voice coated in false sincerity yet again. "Of course we will have a look for these records but I am doubtful they exist."

"Bullshit." Exclaimed Sasuke.

'Oh for the love of god' Naruto thought.

"You watch your tongue Uchiha!" This time the Elder on the far left spoke. His voice heavy with disgust. "Remember who your addressing" he spat. Sasuke reeled with anger he could barely contain. Naruto could sense his Chakra raging within and honestly he himself was furious with the elders outburst against his teammate. Times were changing and Naruto would be damned to let them live in the past.

"We're sorry to cause offence Elders but I do mind you to watch your tone when addressing our Lord Uchiha." Naruto spoke sternly. Staring down specifically the old bat who dared show disrespect. The lead Elders face scrunched up with anger but he spoke with false regret.

"I do apologise Lord Hokage, as well as to you Lord Uchiha. Our entire ANBU force is at your disposal in order to apprehend these terrorised." "We will also strengthen our boarder forces and dispatch a skilled team of our very best ANBU to track down the criminals" he finished. The leading Elder stared directly into Naruto's eyes with such a force that it could not be mistaken as anything but sinister and diabolical.

"Now will that be all Lord Hokage?"

....................

Naruto's POV: "Those fucking bastards are so full of shit there eyes are brown." Sasuke spat angrily besides Naruto. The two frustrated Shinobi made there way hastily through the village. The locals much to oblivious to tell of there struggles. Sasuke seething right besides him.

"Look i know there horribly horribly backwards minded fools," Naruto exclaimed. "But we need more information on our end in order to declare its fowl play on the ANBUs half" he finished. Sasuke frozen in his tracks and grabbed the Naruto by the shoulder.

"Are you fucking kidding me Naruto!" The raven haired Shinobi cursed out his mate. Causing some locals to turn there direction and luckily he simmered down a bit. Lowering his voice. "There is more then enough evidence in there demeanour to warrant an entire investigation into the ANBU and you know it."
"But instead you want us to fuck around waiting for what? Another murder?" Sasuke finished his argument. The blond sighed hard and shook his head.

"Of course I don't want to do that Sasuke are you for real? But there are politics to being Hokage and I can't simply order a full inquisition on the ANBU because there rude." The blonde answered. "We don't even know for sure they play a major role in this. I mean it just doesn't make sense to kill there men the way they were killed"

Sasuke took in his teammates words, thinking through Naruto's reasoning. But the damn bastard just scoffed. "You know it's funny Naruto"

"What is"

"A few years ago you would have jumped on this. You would have torn the organisation limb from limb to get behind this." Said Sasuke. "But now your acting just like the fucking council would. Tip towing over the problem because it's an 'inconvenience.'

"Sasuke-"

"I don't want to hear it Naruto" Sasuke cut in. "I'm going to figure this shit out. The way Naruto Uzumaki would have"

And with that Sasuke left him there to stew in his harsh words. Naruto watched him leave. And once Sasuke was out of sight he slipped into an alley close by, away from the public's eye. He bawled up his shaking fist and laid it into the brick wall, his fist bleeding into the rubble left by the force of his blow.

"Fuck you Sasuke"

..................

Hinata's POV:

'I'm coming home for lunch'

Hinata's dainty fingers opened up the text message displayed on her cell and read her husbands message. Her smile grew as she placed the cell back onto the bench top. With Naruto's work as Hokage taking up so much of his time she cherished every moment they had together. Hinata knew what she was in store for as the wife of the Hokage, but it didn't stop her longing to spend more time with him. Oh the reality of the hokages wife was far from glamorous.

'Oh shoot!' Hinata exclaimed and hurriedly stood up from her seat on the couch. 'I need to make some lunch.'

She made her way the roomy kitchen and within no time at all Hinata had prepared a grand feast of tempura seafood and udon noodles accompanied by a steaming bowl of rice. Traditional foods were always Hinata's favourite to both eat and prepare. Also Naruto would eat nearly anything if it had been prepared by her hands which gave her a great sense of joy.

Surely enough Hinata heard the from door click open and the following thudding of Naruto's shoes being removed. What usually did not follow though was a loud slam of the door closing and Hinata stood up to see what the fuss was about.

"Is everything alright Naruto" she asked with sincerity, walking into the hallway she found Naruto in less then a good mood. His forehead sweat and his face was a flushed. He tossed his last shoe into the corner with disregard to the plaster. Hinata tried to ignore it.

"I'm fine babe, I'm going to take a nap." Naruto mumbled. He didn't make eye contact with her and began to head upstairs.

"Are you sure you don't want some lunch? I just finished preparing some why don't you come eat with me?" Hinata suggested kindly in an attempt to calm her husband down after a hard days work.

All she could get in return though was "I don't want any" and he disappeared up stairs. Slamming the bedroom door.

Hinata stood there in the hallway. For a long while just taking in the scene before her and she frowned with concern for her husband as he never would miss a home cooked lunch. Something must be wrong.

Hinata head upstairs and softly knocked the back of her fist to there bedroom door.  "Is everything alright darling?" She asked in a soft soothing tone. Her comfort voice.

There was silence for a moment but before she could poke her head in and suss things out, the door flung open leaving Hinata to stumble forward a little.

"I said I'm not hungry Hinata now please just leave me alone!" Exclaimed the distressed Hokage. His shirt half way unbuttoned and his hair a mess.

Hinata stared in shock at her husbands outburst towards her. Besides the odd bickering here and there they were yet to have there first 'fight' as a married couple. But Hinata hated confrontation and did not want things to escalate at all. So she shyly gave a quick nod and hurried out of the door way and down the stairs and into the kitchen. To eat her delicious lunch for two. Prepared with all her love and care.

Hinata stared intently on the food before her and suddenly felt a tear run down her pale face. Her feelings were hurt when she offered nothing but support. Always she supported Naruto. And to raise his voice like that? In there own home! In the bedroom where they make love!

Suddenly Hinata didn't feel so sad anymore. She felt absolutely fucking vivid.

"You know what? No. I'm not taking that" she said defiently, full of courage to stand up for herself. She wiped her tears away hastily and stormed back upstairs. Ready to fight back.

Hinata raised her fist to knock, but instead opted for the 'no notice' entry and kicked the door open. Charging in guns blazing.

"What the hell is your deal!?" She yelled at the stunned Hokage lounging on the king bed, shirt now off and tossed onto the floor. Which riled her up even further.

"Wow what the he-" Naruto started but was soon cut off. "Don't you dare give me that!" She retorted. "I slaved over that stove top and I cut those vegetable with nothing but love and care and you 'don't want any"

Naruto tried to interject but Hinata gave him no time.

"And then you storm up here, obviously distressed and I've done nothing but try to console you. And that's how you talk to me?" She finished. Her face flushed.

"Are you kidding me Hinata? Seriously?" Naruto exclaimed, sitting up on the bed shaking his head at her. "I've got a whole god damn village to look out for now! I've got terrorists and threats to fucking deal with and your upset about food?!" He laughed dryly and cursed under his breath.

"I don't care about the food Naruto I care about you! And your pushing me away and I don't know why?" Hinata could feel her anger turn into sadness and she tried with all her willpower to hold back the tears she felt brewing. Tired of letting her emotions get the better of her.

Naruto opened his mouth to retort but soon closed it. He sighed with frustration and ran his hands through his wild blond hair. He swung his legs over the bed and stood up to face his wife. His height had the blond towering over her. So close she became dizzy with his scent. Hinata looked up at her husbands face and felt all her previous anger and sadness wash away like the waves against a cliff face.

"I'm sorry Hinata. I lashed out at you and I shouldn't have" Naruto looked ashamed with himself. He lifted his hand and bought it to her cheek. Cradling her beautiful face. "The village means the world to me but, you'll always mean more Hinata." She smiled as she looked up at her husband. "I know Naruto" she placed her slender hand on Naruto's and squeezed it lightly. "And I'll always be by your side. Always" Hinata spoke with the utmost sincerity and conviction for her words. Naruto bought his lips to hers and kissed her so softly she felt her knees tremble.

"I love you Hinata" whispered Naruto as he gazed into her pale glistening eyes.

"And I love you to Naruto" she spoke softly. Her voice breaking slightly.

And they kissed again, this time deeper and with more passion. And eventually with haste. As if the two knew this moment would not last forever. Naruto bought his hands to Hinata's neck and intertwined his fingers in her silken hair, near the back of her neck. He used that leverage to tip Hinata's gaze towards his own. Her eyes suddenly wide with excitement at the gesture.

"Please darling, why don't you let me make it up to you?" The blond whispered, his voice coated in lust for her. And it turned her to jelly in an instant she wanted nothing more then her husbands body intertwined with her own. "Please" she begged him.

Naruto brought her over to the bed and gently laid her down on the plush sheets. He leant over her and gazed down at his breath taking wife. Taking his time to admire her like a mystical being. Afraid to take his eyes off of her, just in case she were nothing but a mere illusion.

He began to unbutton her shirt, taking his time of course. Hinata trembled at every brush of his fingers against her bare chest. And once she felt the fresh air against her skin she rejoiced. Reaching up to pull her husband closer. "I simply can not wait" she whispered and kissed Naruto hard. Her tongue eager to play. Naruto returned her eagerness and bought his hands to her shorts and panties, taking a lot less care in there removal.

Once undone Hinata wiggled her wide hips out and shimmied them down her legs, kicking them to the floor. Breaking the kiss for just long enough to catch there breath. "Now for yours" she giggled as she undone Naruto's zipper and yanked his pants and boxers down to the floor. He looked back at her and smirked. "Eager aren't we?" He teased. Hinata wrapped her strong legs around Naruto's waist and smirked back "enough talk" she spoke with haste as her lips collided with his, in a passionate battle for command.

And naturally, the making out turned to foreplay as Naruto bought his lips to Hinata's neck. Nipping and sucking her tender spots. Her heavy breathing turned to moans and she bought her delicate hands to Naruto's well toned chest. Running her fingers over every small scar and mark upon his chest. Naruto pulled back to look in his wife's eyes and spoke softly. "They look ugly I bet"

"Of course not" Hinata replied softly, continuing to caress his scars. "These are proof of your devotion, to the people you love" she smiled up at the blond. And he smiled back. Resting his forehead on hers. "Thank you" he whispered softly and kissed her. Hinata kissed back as they caressed each others body's. Getting even more intimate as Naruto reached behind Hinata's back and swiftly unhooked her bra, lifting it off her heavy breasts and tossing it aside. He caressed them softly, and this riled her up again. Hinata moaned audibly and squirmed under his touch. The sensation too much for her.

Naruto placed his lips upon her neck again, but soon left a trails of soft kisses down to her breasts. He lightly flicked his tongue against her hard nipple, causing Hinata to squeal out in delight and so he continued. Taking her other breast in his hand to play with as well. Hinata had just about reached her limit with his relentless teasing so she took the situation into her own hands. Quite literally.

She grasped the well erect shaft of Naruto's member and rubbed up against it with the palm of her delicate hand. Finally turning the tables and causing her husband to moan aloud in delight this time. Hinata caught his gaze and she swore she could see the colour in them change. Raging with pure lust for her and only her. His gaze so powerful she swallowed hard. "You shouldn't have done that" he spoke in a low growl like tone.

Naruto lifted Hinata up as if she were a mere doll and placed her in his lap. With her thick thighs either side of him he began to grind his member against Hinata's opening. noticing her 'excitement.'

Hinata bit her lip in order to hold back her moans of pleasure and began to grind back against him. Rolling her hips the way Naruto's only ever scene in the raunchy clubs Kiba drags all the boys to. Basically like a pro. Naruto ran his hands down Hinata's chest and to her opening, his skilful fingers working there way to the good spot, and began to play. Hinata threw her head back and cried out in pleasure as the sensation made her body tremble.

"I can't take anymore of your teasing" Hinata breathed heavily. Her face was flushed and her smooth pale skin damp with sweat. As much as Naruto enjoyed to make her beg but he too was almost at breaking point and he needed to give in. Lifting Hinata up slightly to aline his member with her lady lips he began to slowly slide himself into her. Trying not to hurt her in the process. Hinata cried with pleasure and pushed back, they both moaned in delight with the feeling and soon Naruto was deep within her. His wife's lip trembled slightly and Naruto pulled her forward to meet his own. And in a passionate embrace they kissed each other, Hinata grinding her hips in a motion that left Naruto gasping for breath.

Hinata began slow at first, but once she knew she had Naruto wrapped around her finger she began to speed up, taking him in deeper with each thrust. The blond moaned and cursed in reaction to his wife's movements and he could feel his climax building. He took Hinata's wide hips and grasped each side and began to help her thrust. Pushing himself in even deeper. Hinata threw her head back and cried out with delight, her hands grasping Naruto's shoulders tightly.

They built speed and soon Hinata could feel herself reaching her climax. She looked up at Naruto and could tell he too was close. She lent her forehead against his and Naruto took the hint, placing his hand back to her sweet spot and began swirling his thumb around her clit.
A mere action that gave Hinata everything she needed to finish. She pulled her husband in close and buried her face deep into his shoulder in an attempt to muffle her loud screams.
Her body shivered and shook from over stimulation, Naruto gave her one last deep thrust and finally finished deep inside her. He too cried out in pleasure, holding Hinata tightly to his chest. And the two lovers held each other for a long while trying to regain there breath and composure. Naruto looked up, still breathing quite heavily, to look at his beautiful wife. Hinata gazed back into each others eyes. And they both smiled in unison.

Now that all had been said and done Hinata carefully eased her self up and made her way to the en-suite bathroom to clean herself up. Leaving Naruto to sit and truly enjoy the moment for as long as he could, before the burdens of Hokage come creeping back in.

Naruto eventually stood up and cleaned himself of, collecting his clothing and redressing.

Before he could even get to his shirt buttons though he could hear his cell vibrating on the bedside table. Blasting some loud attention grabbing ringtone. The blond sighed heavily and walked over, reaching for the cell and reluctantly pressing accept. But before he could even bring the cell to his ear he heard a loud commotion coming from the other end. And in a barely understandable voice he recognised Shikamaru's.

"Naruto one of the squads bought in a civilian found outside west gate, he has sub-stained life threatening injuries though. We believe he's ex ANBU." Shikamaru informed him with a steady yet concerned tone of voice.

"They struck again"

// yes yes I know please line up and I'll listen all y'all individually about how angry you are at me about how late this is 🤣🤣 \\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 791 19
I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the only thing that belongs to me is the story...
74.6K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
113K 3.6K 17
Sakura was on the very same bench Sasuke has left her. Crying with such sorrowful tears that it quickly saddened her surroundings. She was crying for...
14.9K 549 37
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have been tied at each other's hips since they were toddlers. Varying freak accidents unfortunately end the three up as or...