you and only you (narusasu, s...

By malarukiiii

Naruto moves to a new school, befriending Shikamaru and then Kiba, and being the happy outgoing person he is... More

The New Blond - 1
Uchiha Sasuke - 2
His Gaurdian -3
The Project - 4
A Strong Bond - 6
I Trust You - 7
The Kid - 8
Thank You - 9
The Date - 10
Don't Worry - 11
Kiba, Help! - 12
Danger - 13
Moving on - 14
You And Only You - 15
Extra *wink* - 16

Closer Now - 5

2.5K 67 99
By malarukiiii

~Today is Thursday the 17th of September~
and so for the past two weeks, Naruto and Sasuke worked on the project every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Naruto wrote that essay and just as he said, Sasuke couldn't change a thing, Naruto might not be the best in school but this was one of his strong points. after Sasuke admitted that there was nothing wrong with his essay he took the tiny notebook and scribbled on it.

though this was Sasuke's breaking point, curiosity has been eating him up inside, 'every time I speak the dobe would scribble on his stupid notebook', the raven wanted to know what was on that notebook, but he is an Uchiha 'I can't ask him to see what's on there, that's not Uchiha-like, I need to do it in secret' he thought, his pride got in the way... again.

when Naruto excused himself to the bathroom Sasuke looked for the tiny notebook, to his luck (and yours, dear reader, you're probably a little curious what is on it by now...) he found it, tucked carefully in the dobe's bag, he opened it, so excited to see what was in there only to find...

"a scoreboard?!" he muttered under his breath, he looked at it, only to blush a slight pink 'the dobe named me Suke-chan', he then looked at the score:
Suke-chan: 3
Naruto: 2

Sasuke panicked when he heard the toilet flush, he quickly returned the notebook in its place and pretended like he was doing work, but his cheeks still had a hint of pink, betraying him, 'ugh, so un-Uchiha like' he scolded himself, Naruto came back to see the slight blush of the raven, "Sasuke your face has a hint of color... are you sick?" he was mocking the Uchiha's pale skin, but that remark only made the pink turn darker, Naruto got suspicious, he touched Sasuke's forehead to feel if it was burning up or something, but Sasuke quickly jerked back making Naruto even more suspicious.

Naruto smirked and took out his tiny notebook, he immediately knew what happened, "Suke-chan you went through my notebook didn't you?" Naruto asked, Sasuke frantically shook his head no say no. (it didn't work)

'he's so cute when he gets all flustered like this dattebayo, I think I'm gonna have fun with him, maybe tease him a little more' Naruto smirked as he thought of his evil plan.

"Suke-chan, it's not nice to go through people's stuff dattebayo, you can ask if you want", Sasuke glared at him but it was a lot less intimidating when his face was red, Naruto was proud of himself, he made the one and only Uchiha Sasuke blush, he scribbled a point for him, the scores are now even.

after this session of studying was over, they finished all the material for the project, Sasuke said "well I guess this is goodbye..." he started to walk away, only for his hand to be grabbed by Naruto, 

"dobe?"

"no, this is not goodbye, teme. unless you want it to be" Naruto slightly blushed, and continued "I don't usually like silence dattebayo, but this was really different... would you... like to come to my place sometime so we can study...?"

Sasuke smiled for a millisecond at the cute, idiot blond in front of him 'of course Usuratonkachi, not even up for debate' he thought, though Naruto caught his smile, "I'm taking that as a yes, when are you free?", the raven thought a little and said

"tomorrow, but you are busy on Fridays right?", the raven said, Naruto smiled brightly

"I can cancel dattebayo, oh by the way teme, do you drive here?"

"Sometimes, but I like to walk" the Uchiha explained

"is your house close to the school dattebayo?" Naruto wondered, "no" the Uchiha replied

"oh okay, well anyways I'll pick you up after school at the main gate so don't drive tomorrow, 'kay?" the raven nodded slightly, with that they said goodbye and went home, both jumping in joy inside.

Naruto texted Shikamaru immediately:

me: I took your advice and I'm so glad I did, Shika ur the best dattebayo!

*sent 15:13*

flashback: 

"yo Shika I need help and Kiba said you give great advice dattebayo", Shikamaru opened one eye in acknowledgment as in: 'continue'

"erm.. so there's this guy I like and-" he was cut off by Shikamaru saying

"Just tell him, the worst he can say is no, if you want, invite him to hang out, don't stress about it too much, anyone would be lucky to have you" then the 200 IQ genius went back to sleep, leaving Naruto with that thought, and he decided that he will do it on the last day of the project, just in case the Uchiha rejected him it wouldn't be awkward between them. 

end flashback.

I think Naru-chan here forgot that he had a dance to perform with Sasuke, but oh well.

Naruto went home, ate lunch, and made sure he was ready for his math test tomorrow, then he planned tomorrow, Sasuke was coming tomorrow and he didn't want the Uchiha to regret coming. when he was done, he was very tired and so he drifted off to sleep without noticing.

woken up by his alarm and having slept in an uncomfortable position he woke up a little cranky, but, remembering that he gets to see Sasuke in the class that they hide in and that the Raven was coming over today, his mood changed to a happy, excited one.

he quickly changed, brushed his teeth, and had breakfast then hopped on his motorcycle, ' I'M SO EXCITED DATTEBAYO, I wonder if Sasuke feels like this too'

Meanwhile with Sasuke:

'I'm going to the dobe's house today, why am I feeling like this? am I excited...? pfft no!.... who am I kidding I'm very excited, do I like ano Usuratonkachi that much?', he prepared his bag the day before so he just ate breakfast and went to school. when he arrived he saw a certain blond already there.

he went and stood next to Naruto, who didn't notice him, he was working on that test for today, Sasuke thought 'let me bump up my score in his notebook'. 

he took Naruto's hand and held it, entangling his fingers with the blond's, Naruto jerked up, he thought it was a fangirl, but when he saw Sasuke there, he started to blush a little, then Sasuke leaned over to his face, their noses were almost touching and Naruto was like a tomato, but then...

"I win" whispered the raven,

Naruto was confused and it took him a few seconds to process what Sasuke just said, "TEME! YOU BASTARD" he pulled out his notebook and added a point for Sasuke, then sat down pouting, Sasuke thought 'he might be stubborn but I guess he is honest and admits when he loses, hehe he's so cute... WAIT DID I JUST GIGGLE LIKE A FANGIRL... NARUTO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!!'

the raven freaked out in his head a little, but then gently reached for the 'stupid tiny notebook', he took it and scribbled a point for Naruto, because even if the blond doesn't know, he did technically make Sasuke flustered, the score was 4-4.

then he sat down in silence, Naruto packed his stuff and just enjoyed Sasuke's company like he does every morning, the bell rang and they went their separate ways, 'we're closer now, I can feel it' the Uzumaki and Uchiha both thought.

the whole day Naruto was getting comments about how happy and excited he looks (even more than usual) and replied "I AM!!!", but that isn't new, the blond was always cheerful, the raven on the other hand never smiles, he is so calm and coolheaded, he rarely and I mean RARELY gets excited, so everyone was shocked when he walked in class smiling, and his friend Suigetsu asked "Sasuke is everything okay? you're smiling, I'm concerned" he said, actually concerned about the well-being of his friend. "shut up Suigetsu" the raven said and tried to glare at him but he just couldn't, he was happy and genuinely smiling.

Naruto aced that test, like the amazing student he is.

the bell rang and he went to the Cafeteria and sat with his friends, "someone is happier than normal today" Sakura practically sang, Naruto looked at her smiling so wide it actually hurt, but he couldn't help it,

"Naruto-kun is there something you want to tell us?" Hinata asked while being held in Kiba's arms (oh did I mention that Naruto's little setup worked? hehe now HinaKiba is a thing), Naruto said "YES I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE, SASUKE IS COMING OVER AND I JUST CAN'T WAIT DATTEBAYO".
Ino cheered "Naru-chan you're growing up so fast" Naruto laughed, though it's true, he is the youngest and most innocent out of the 7 of them, the only one rivaling him in innocence was Hinata.

"that's great Naruto, I hope you have fun" Sakura congratulated

"Yeah that's amazing," Kiba and Choji said,

Shikamaru was just laying on his back taking a nap "how troublesome" he muttered and everyone laughed at him, 'I'm so lucky to have supportive friends dattebayo' Naruto thought.

the rest of the day went by so slowly as if the universe was teasing him about meeting up with Sasuke, 'damn you universe' he thought, then continued to daydream about the Uchiha; his onyx eyes, dark soft hair that looked like the butt of a duck, his very pale skin and his lips, how he felt safe in his arms when they were doing that dance thing.... 'THAT DANCE THING, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT' Naruto panicked, 'well I guess we could do it today, but should I not tell him today? what if he rejects me and it becomes awkward when we're dancing dattebayo... UGH,' he thought.

sorry dear readers this is the end of the chapter, but don't worry I won't disappoint you :)

I promise hehe

word count chapter 5: 1689

Later,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.8K 29
(Modern Day AU) Naruto has a good life, he's popular, loved, and admire by many in the highschool. He has a loving girlfriend and three good best fri...
40.1K 877 32
Naruto is a new student. Having to deal with girl bullies!! He lost everything. Until he meets a raven haired boy who changes his life. Or does Narut...
16.2K 467 20
A new boy moves into town Naruto Uzumaki, who lives across from sauske Uchiha and when they meet it's like love at first sight and everything is ama...
322K 10.7K 53
You know the original story of Naruto, right? What if the story was different? What if the two of them developed romantic feelings? And instead of fr...