I HATE MY HUSBAND 2 (Complete...

By Loveyoualways1491

Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut... More

Author's Note
1. Introduction
2.Behave
3.Trapped
4.Mess
5.Proposal
6. Meeting
7.Fair Game
8.Drunk Gulf
9. Savage gulf
10.Mairrage
11.Mew's Game
12. Gulf's turn
13.Hurt Mew
14.Bad Day
15.He is my Husband
16.Poor Gulf
17.Sometime alone...
18. Angry Gulf
19. Jealously
20. Regrets
21.what happened?
22.Gulf returned....
23. weird Dream
24.𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌 𝑮𝒖𝒍𝒇
25.𝑃𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑀𝑒𝑤
26.New Rule
27.Honeymoon
28. Baby Gulfie
29.Coming Closer
30.Crazy night
31.Last Night
32.I am not Gay
33. Are you cheating on me
34.Hello Brother!!
35.Mew my hero
37.Something happened
38.NULF'S FEAR
39. Feelings
40.Growing Feeling
41. Not Just a Hug
42. I hate you But...
43. All. lovey dovey...
44.Love is not perfect...
45. Securing Profit Securing Love
46.Office
47.Clingy gulf
48.Hell
49.Horny GULF 🔞
50.Why??
51. Mew's Revenge...
52. Married
53.Oh Boy
54.Trying Hard
55.Rain..
56.Inked
57. Again yours
58.Let's have some fun🔞
59.Let's Adopt 🔞🔞🔞
60. Final Love

36.Pissed Mew

4.3K 278 110
By Loveyoualways1491

Few days passed and everything is going great.... Mew loves watching gulf happy ... And Gulf shower lots of love to mew but not in front of Nulf...

Gulf still feels a bit embarrassed to show his love to a man in front of others...he is still not ready to accept that he is gay....so he still feels a bit uncomfortable showing his love to mew...but when they are in their room...gulf is all clingy to mew....

Mew: baby let me send this mail to the client then I will come to sleep....

Gulf: No come now Mew I am missing you...

Mew: baby we are in the same room how can you miss me ....

Gulf: I miss your touch...come and hug me ...

Mew: baby just waits for some time....

Gulf: no...I give you 5 minutes if you don't come to me I will go to Nulf's room to sleep...

Mew: get up from his place and lay beside Gulf... Don't you even think that....

By the way, someone is showering too much love on his husband....why so...

Gulf: coz I love you ...

Mew: And??

Gulf: you are doing so much for Nulf finally in the middle of the term he got admission to such a good college due to your recommendation....You let dad save money for Nulf's future and started giving him pocket money even though it is not your responsibility...You let him stay here....I am so proud of you mew...

Mew: really...I am doing all this for you gulf...you know I love you right...Mew pull gulf for a kiss but he stopped listening to gulf...

Gulf: you know what Nulf always talks about you ....he really respect you...he told me yesterday you are his hero...

Mew: Baby and what did you reply....

Gulf: nothing I agreed to what he said...

Mew: Gulf...you should be jealous how can someone say such words for your husband....

Gulf: Mew you are an idiot ...he is my brother, not any other man ...and he just respect you....so just relax....

Mew: idiot....come here.... let's sleep now....

It's a routine of two love birds to talk before sleeping....

And since from when Nulf comes here to stay.. mew took all the report from gulf what they did ...what they talked about...mew doesn't trust Nulf and his intention specially towards him...he can see how Nulf looks at mew...

Gulf: Mew tell me na....gulf Interrupt in between the thoughts of mew....what are you thinking....

Mew: what baby..?? Nothing just some business work...

Gulf: I was saying can you offer Nulf internships in your office...

Mew: baby let him find the job on his own ...if you help him in every step he will get used to it...then how he will become independent....

Gulf: okay don't give him a job if you don't find him suitable but at least you can take his interview...please baby....for me ....

Mew: okay...but I will take some fees for this...

Gulf: aww you are asking for a bribe...

Mew: yes...I want it else no place for your brother in my office...

Gulf: and what you want...

Mew: you...give yourself to me..let me have you

Gulf: no I won't let you eat me, baby....

Mew: mew pull Gulf and kissed him....while mew is sucking Gulf's nipples and gulf is moaning hard they heard a knock on door...

Gulf: ahh mew someone is at door....let me get up...

Mew: no baby ignore ...please don't go....mew is still sucking gulf's nipples...

Gulf: aahhh Mew please leave me, baby ....I promise we will continue this after looking who is at the door....

Gulf and Mew fixed their clothes and gulf get up to see who is at the door....

Mew: who is there honey...

Gulf: baby Nulf saw a bad dream and he got scared...can he sleep with us...

Mew: what ?? No....he is not a kid who got scared...

Gulf: Mew stop it...he is a kid...I told him to come and sleep with us..he is getting his pillow....and that's final....

Mew: how can you do this baby...he lived more than a year without any family after your mom's death ....then how he is so scared now...

Gulf: Mew stops it...Nulf, you get your pillow...come inside...Mew sleep in between me and Nulf....

Mew: what?? Why??

Gulf: baby coz I feel Suffocated sleeping between you two....

Mew: oh please you sleep on my chest gulf...so I won't sleep in between....

Nulf: please Gulf don't fight with mew...I will manage ... it's okay I will sleep in my room with lights on...

Mew: okay bye...

Gulf: gave a deathly glare to Mew....asshole....c'mon Nulf let's go I will sleep with you from now onwards...

Mew: Baby....

Gulf: what baby...

Mew: okay I will sleep in between come here and sleep....

The three sleep in the same bed....Mew felt Gulf and Nulf holding him....he exhales a deep breath as he knows they both are kids....Gulf who don't understand that he is slowly letting someone in their private life and Nulf who is impressed with mew coz Mew has done few things for Nulf....

Mew sleep with all the thoughts...

In the morning when Nulf went to get ready in his room Mew grabs Gulf..why did you let him sleep with us...what you promised me last time....

Gulf: Baby I am sorry but he was scared....

Mew: you are inviting him in our life gulf...

Gulf: he is my brother and don't worry he is mature enough to understand not to interfere in someone's life...ok let it be please take Nulf with you to your office ...he has an interview today ...

Mew: whatever...okay baby I understood...

Now I won't say anything to your brother baby ....but yes now I will make you realise soon that if you don't claim your husband in front of everyone then you will lose him....

Nulf are you ready ....mew said in such a sweet voice that gulf and Nulf both looked at mew....this is not how Mew talks to Nulf generally....gulf is surely gonna regret this....coz Mew has a plan to get rid of Nulf...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 8.7K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...
113K 6.8K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...
201K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
36.3K 2.5K 21
Mew Suppasit is a famous singer,with his handsome face,and angelic voice...He surely can steal any girls heart. Being the most positive and happy go...