|| Bully 2 || Kim Taehyung FF

By kthxnarii

||English FF|| || The second part of the Story Bully || Are you really going to pull off the same thing all o... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~

~Chapter 9~

4.4K 250 77
By kthxnarii

All eyes were on us. Taehyung groaned in pain and as soon as he realized that I was on top of him, he pushed me off him. The fall from the bed didn't hurt me though since I landed on him.

Taehyung:"You're crazy." He sighed and got up. „to me it seems like you're more of a child than me."
Me:"I'd say we're both acting like children."

Jia:"What on earth did just happen?"
Namjoon:"We literally just looked away for one second and they are actually able to end up in this position." He sighed.
Jia:"At least we now know who Yoongi's interested in."
Namjoon": Ha ha yes."
Taehyung:"What who?!"
Jia:"We won't tell you."

After looking at my phone I was shocked at what time it already was.
Lia:"It's already late, so I'll head home now." I got up and walked to the front door. They all came as well to say bye. They either waved at me or hugged me...well Jia, Jin and Namjoon hugged me. I also thought Yoongi might want to hug me, but it was really awkward.

Aftet I left Namjoon decided to have a talk with Yoongi alone.

Namjoon:"Yoongi are you sure that you're actually interested in Lia?"
Yoongi:"I mean she's definitely my type."
Namjoon:"Well I have to tell you something Important then, otherwise it would be really weird. Promise me you won't tell it to anyone else though, only Jin and me now."
Yoongi:"I promise"

Namjoon looked around to make sure no one was listening to them or eavesdropping.

Namjoon:"Lia is actually Mina..."

Yoongi just stood there expressionless like always, just not knowing what to say to this information.

Namjoon:"You know why she disguises herself right? Because Taehyung is being a little bitch and I thought you should know since you never really had that strong of a connection with her before. Oh and her meeting us is just a coincidence, she's not a stalker or searched desperately for us."
Yoongi still didn't know what to say.

Namjoon:"I mean as you already know. Taehyung doesn't seem to want her back, so just go for it. She changed anyways, so you both might actually be a good match." He scratched his neck and waited for a response.

Yoongi:"Hmm...alright" Namjoon looked confused at his friend. Was that his only response to all the information he just gave him? He still decided to wait for another response in case he would say something else.
Yoongi:"I thought she was cute already back then, just didn't want to interfere in their Relationship. But now that she's older and more mature..." he seemed to be in deep thoughts.
Namjoon:"Just go for it mate."
Yoongi:"But I bet Taehyung would want her back as soon as he finds out who she really is and I'll be the loser in this case. Also I don't want to steal his girl like I accidentally stole your."
Namjoon:"You're not wrong, but you can give it a try. It's been ages since you had someone you're interested in."
Yoongi:"No stop! she would never look at me in this way." He sighed and went back to his bedroom. „Someone's going to be heartbroken at the end anyways, so why even give it a try..." he said to himself.

~

I was laying on my bed when I got a message from Namjoon saying Yoongi also knows who I really am now and that he wasn't mad or anything.

I sighed in relief. One person less to be absolutely mad at me when finding out.

The thing that bothers me the most, is the fact that Taehyung is still the same, which makes me remember our time back in America. He might changed his looks and dresses more mature, but he's still the same.

On google I searched for BTS and I don't know why I didn't do it until now, but I found some interesting facts about them. There are a lot of pictures of them and wow they all look insanely handsome. Should I tell Rose about them? No it would make her go crazy seeing her ex-boyfriend on these pictures and him being famous.

I looked for their songs and started listening to them. They are really good, their songs are literally art. I decided to read a book while listening to their songs and then this one song started playing. My heart started aching terribly. It was the song they sang at prom, the song Taehyung wrote about my dimples.

I skipped it quickly, it hurt way too much.

Did he also ever write a song for his girlfriend? I wonder what she's like, is she like me or the exact opposite? Why does he like her? What is so special about her?

All of it made me mad. I was mad at myself for acting so rudely towards him when they left.
The pain of losing him was terrible and it made me lose my mind. I really thought I was over him, but I wasn't...not even losing Mark was as painful as losing him.

I decided to get some fresh air, but didn't change my clothes. I took my jacket, wore it over my Pyjama and went out with my bare feet. It didn't matter how cold it was outside, nothing's going to hurt more than my heart right now.

As soon as I stepped outside I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. „Life sucks" I said to myself. I didn't notice that someone else was also outside watching me stand there talking to myself.

„You good?" the person asked and I flinched, because this was really unexpected. I opened my eyes and looked at the unknown person next to me. It was a tall man I've never seen before. He was quiet handsome, I didn't really see much since it was really dark. But I realized that he was smoking since the smoke came towards my direction, which made me cough slightly.

„Want one to calm down?" He showed me his still full cigarette pack and wanted to hand me one, but I declined it with shaking my head since I don't smoke. „You don't talk much I see." he sighed and put his pack of cigarettes away. „I'm Jaehyun by the way." I just looked at him confused. „What's your name?"

Should I tell him my real name or my fake name? He doesn't know the others anyways right? Or does he live here?

Me:"Do you live here?" jaehyun chuckled at my sudden question.
Jaehyun:"you're really straightforward, I like it. Yes and no."
Me:"What do you mean by yes and no?"
Jaehyun:"Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. A friend lives here."
Me:"Who's your friend?"
Jaehyun:"Am I at an Interview or something? Can I ask you a question for once?" He chuckled once again and put his cigarette away. „What are you doing here?"
Me:"I actually live here" I just realized that I told a total stranger where I live „aaand I definitely shouldn't tell that to a stranger.."
He chuckled and took a deep breath of the fresh air.

Jaehyun:"We can get to know each other so we won'h be strangers anymore. But I've never seen you here before?"
Me:"I just moved here recently and now tell me who's your friend."
Jaehyun:"Jia"

Thank god, so I don't have to be afraid for him to be a weird creep. I don't think Jia would have such friends.

Me:"So you also know Jin?"
Jaehyun:"The BTS boys? yes of course who doesn't"
Me:"But I mean like are you also friends?"
Jaehyun:"They're the reason why I know Jia, so yes. But that means you're also friends with them?" I nodded „You know that they're famous right?"
Me:"I just found out, I don't usually listen to korean pop" he sighed and shook his head.
Jaehyun:"So you also don't know that I'm from a pretty famous boygroup in korea."
Me:"Nope and it's getting cold so I want to head inside."
Jaehyun:"I'll come with you" He opened the door for me and let me in first. The automatic lights went on and now I was finally able to see Jaehyun's face properly and I almost chocked on my own saliva. Is he an angel or what? He now looked at me confused and I just awkwardly smiled at him. He then also finally saw what I was wearing and started laughing.

Jaehyung:"Sexy Outfit"
Me:"Don't disrespect my Pikachu Pyjama like that, I didn't expect someone to be outside at this hour."
Jaehyun:"I'm just joking" he ruffled my already messy hair. „Can I finally know your name?"
Me:"It's uhm complicated." Luckily we were already in front of my Appartement so I opened the door quickly and went inside. „Good night" I said and closed it without waiting for a response from him.

Wow that was awkward and why did I have to wear this Pyjama exactly today. I groaned and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2K 18
ⓙⓔⓞⓝ ⓡⓔⓝⓐ ⓘⓢ ⓐ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ ⓨⓔⓐⓡ-ⓞⓛⓓ ⓖⓘⓡⓛ, ⓦⓗⓞ ⓛⓘⓥⓔⓢ ⓘⓝ ⓢⓞⓤⓣⓗ ⓚⓞⓡⓔⓐ, ⓢⓔⓞⓤⓛ. . ⓡⓔⓝⓐ'ⓢ ⓟⓐⓡⓔⓝⓣⓢ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓚⓘⓜ ⓕⓐⓜⓘⓛⓨ, ⓣⓗⓔⓨ ⓗⓐⓥⓔ ⓐ ⓢⓞⓝ ⓑⓤⓣ ⓦⓗ...
9.7K 886 27
A JIKOOK/ TAEMIN high school Romance.... Follow me once again in this captivating high school romance with BTS🤭🤭💕💕☺️😉😙😘😍🤩💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜�...
123K 6.2K 14
A new relationship...a new beginning...a new... *Kim Taehyung Fan Fiction *Short Story *THIRD BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (Read "Need", then "Her") *COM...
21.6K 675 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...