Bloodline (Bakugou Katsuki X...

By VioletArks

L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would ta... More

Prologue
Chapter One: The Entrance Exams
Chapter Two: First Day
Chapter Three: Practice
Chapter Four: League of What?
Chapter Five: After
Chapter Six: It's Starting
Chapter Seven: UA Sports Festival #1
Chapter Eight: UA Sports Festival #2
Chapter Nine: UA Sports Festival #3
Chapter Ten: UA Sports Festival #4
Chapter Eleven: UA Sports Festival #5
Chapter Twelve: UA Sports Festival #6
Chapter Thirteen: "Say 'yes'!"
Chapter Fourteen: Hero Names
Chapter Fifteen: Forbidden
Chapter Sixteen: Internships #1
Chapter Seventeen: Internships #2
Chapter Eighteen: Internships #3/Preparation
Chapter Nineteen: Katsuki
Chapter Twenty: Studying
Chapter Twenty-One: Gloves
Chapter Twenty-Two: Friends
Chapter Twenty-Three: Practical Exams #1
Chapter Twenty-Four: Practical Exams #2
Chapter Twenty-Five: To The Mall
Chapter Twenty-Six: "Answer Me."
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Training Camp #1
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Training Camp #2
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Training Camp #3
Chapter Thirty: Training Camp #4
Chapter Thirty-One: Warm
Chapter Thirty-Two: Metal
Chapter Thirty-Three: The First Secret
Chapter Thirty-Four: "We'll Be Fine."
Chapter Thirty-Six: Dormitory System
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Settle In
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Admiration
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Asking Questions
Chapter Forty: The Second Secret
Chapter Forty-One: Well Acquainted
Chapter Forty-Two: Pick Up The Phone
Chapter Forty-Three: And Another
Chapter Forty-Four: Ground Beta
Chapter Forty-Five: The Big Three
Chapter Forty-Six: City
Chapter Forty-Seven: Waves
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Third Secret
Chapter Forty-Nine: Mask
Chapter Fifty: Brightness
Chapter Fifty-One: Doesn't Matter
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Same
Chapter Fifty-Three: Open Up
Chapter Fifty-Four: UA Culture Festival

Chapter Thirty-Five: Against The World

12.8K 602 668
By VioletArks

Word Count: 4215

I'm flying in the air, struggling to collect my thoughts that have scattered around my mind.

The sky above me is dark, clouds sprinkled onto the canvas like a picture perfect scene. Buildings surround me, as well as the cold air hitting my skin. Like a ball of relaxation has encased me to exclude the outside world of my presence.

I can hear my heart pounding in my chest and my brain is going fuzzy. I can't exactly remember what's going on.

What am I doing here in the first place?

And I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear another punch make impact with All Might's palms.

I blink, staring at him with wonder before feeling myself beginning to fall.

Now I remember.

We were fighting the League of Villains after taking a small break. Mr Compress was aiming to me, trying to encase me in this marble once again. Spinner was accompanying him, trying to capture me too. They were slippery, sneaking away from my sight just as I looked their way.

So I created a mock explosion, like how Bakugou's one looked. I placed my hands on the floor and made a crater as the dust and dirt around me shook and rose to block their vision. It was fine because I was able to create my own pillar to get above them.

Katsuki told me not to worry about him, to move on by myself. He would figure out things on his own. And he was versing Twice and Toga, the comedic duo.

Shigaraki placed his hand on the pillar I was standing on, making it decay.

So now I was falling.

Not flying.

My heart begins to race as my hair lifts into the air, now covering the buildings around me. My hands are out to grab something, anything. But it's a feeble attempt. Gravity pulls me down to the ground.

"Shit!" I curse out to myself, looking frantically around for something to do. Nothing. I don't want to break my leg. I don't want to have to make All Might even more worried. I need to get out of here okay.

"Dumbass!" Katsuki yells in response, before I hear explosions rushing towards me. I turn my head to catch his determined gaze my way.

He wraps his arms behind my shoulders and under my knees. He's hoisting me up so he can see where he is landing. The fact that we're falling is helping him steady us.

"Having the high ground won't fucking help you if you don't have a way back down." He tells me, holding my head to his chest.

We land to the ground, the villains walking towards us again. I just want to go home.

Katsuki drops me easily and carelessly, back on the defence. We don't have time to be elegant. The enemy begins to close in on us again. My butt hits the floor before Toga throws her knives. Katsuki is too busy dodging Twice's attacks to notice. So I use my quirk and block the knives from him.

"Watch yourself." I say, standing up again and facing Spinner and Shigaraki, "I thought you told me to look after myself."

"Tch. Don't tell me what to do." He spits back to me, turning around and creating sparks from his palms, "I've got this, just focus on your own dumb little villains."

I glance at him before sighing, making a dirt wave to wash over Shigaraki and Spinner. He's keeping Toga and Twice at bay, blowing away the attacks they were shoving towards him.

We've been doing this for about ten minutes now, but I can't help but wonder how we'd get out of this. We need to get out of All Might's way.

Another large punch throws air towards us. I plant my feet in the ground and hold up my arms to cover my face. Another explosion is let off and I open my eyes to see Katsuki a few feet away. He turns around to see me, grabbing my arm and tugging me in his distance.

"We need to leave." I say, watching another flurry to punches go between the two strong quirk users, "All Might is holding back—"

"Tch, I can see that." Katsuki grunts out, "As soon as we see an opening—"

A loud cracking breaks out. Sounds like cement being blown into pieces.

We all turn towards the noise. Villains and hostages alike.

But all we see is a large cliff of ice emitting from one spot on the side of the building.

For some reason, the height and the angle reminds me of the Sports Festival. When Todoroki and Sero versed. And Todoroki froze one half of the arena.

"Todoroki?" I mumble out.

"What?" Katsuki spits out.

As soon as we know it, Katsuki and I see a figure shooting into the sky, destroying the ice as they let off. I squint at them, suddenly recognising one of them.

Kirishima.

He holds out his hand towards us, high up in the air that almost looks too far to reach.

And yells, "Come on!"

How do we get up there?

My heart leaps in my chest in surprise once Katsuki pulls me into his chest.

"Don't you dare let go." He says, holding out his hands behind him.

His voice is once again low and quiet. Like rain after a long day of heat. Like that first sip of water once finished a long race. Like comfort.

I clutch onto the back of his shirt, seeing Shigaraki a few steps away from us. The villain looks irritated, angered by this sudden escape route. Like his plan was put to waste. He's about to grab Katsuki when the blonde lets off one of the largest explosions I've ever seen him do so far.

We lift off into the air and I dig my head into his shoulder.

The wind nearly blows me away, and it would've happen if it wasn't for Katsuki holding an arm around my back before using his quirk again. And then I feel a jolt when Katsuki grabs Kirishima's hand, dragging us along with them.

It's when I look up that I recognise Midoriya and Iida. They've come to rescue us.

"You idiots!" Katsuki yells, a large smile on his face. I can tell he's happy to get away, even more so to recognise our friends' face.

I let a grin bare on my face before hearing Iida speak, "Bakugou! On my mark, I need you to—"

"Don't tell me what to do!" Katsuki retorts loudly.

Kirishima interrupts them, watching the floor intently, "It's not the time to fight, you guys!"

We all suddenly hear a familiar voice shout out, "Titan Cliff!"

I look over Katsuki's shoulder to see Mt. Lady get hit in the face by one of the villains, her form rising in size before she begins to fall. She's making sure we get out of here.

She groans, nose bleading onto the floor, "The rescue's priority... Go home, ya' dumb kids..."

"She's alive..." I mutter out into Katsuki's shoulder, widening my eyes at her. Hope bubbles inside of me for the rest of the heroes in that blast. That they aren't hurt as much as I thought before.

Katsuki hums back to me, "The Hell did you say? Speak up."

Best Jeanist's form flashes into my head. The way his blood dripped from his wound and the dead look in his eyes. His body falling to the ground once again after getting hit.

I get goosebumps as I remember where we are.

I shake my head, digging my face into Katsuki's shirt again.

A few seconds later, we're landing on the ground, a good block away from the action. We're not crowded here, a street down is where all the noise is. The alarms, the shouting, the car horns. Chaos everywhere.

Everyone stops to collect ourselves, Iida rubbing his legs and Midoriya watching Katsuki and I. I'm catching my breath and letting go of his shirt when Kirishima suddenly embraces us in a gigantic hug. He squeezes us both tightly. I can tell he's missed us.

"I'm so glad you guys are safe now!" He cries out, red hair tickling my shoulder, "Did they hurt you bad? What did they do?"

Kirishima scans my face and then pulls away, pointing to his cheek. He looks worried, furrowing his brows.

I realise what he's saying when I place my finger over my dried cut. "Oh, that's from the forest." I say, rubbing my arms that were filled with marks from skidding across the floor, "Everything else is from fighting."

Kirishima only sighs, resting his hand on my head, "Well... We're glad you're safe now. All we gotta' do is get back to a crowd." He looks around the area we're in. "The villains won't come looking for you out in the open like this. Especially with the Pro Heroes looking for you two."

I nod my head, feeling a hand brush against my elbow. I look to my side, seeing Katsuki watching the skies above us. He tugs me to him.

"What's wrong?" I ask, turning my body to face him.

Katsuki squints at the sky. "I saw a helicopter." He spoke, voice low as Kirishima goes to Midoriya and Iida to talk about the others, "At that stupid junkyard or whatever. A news helicopter was a couple yards away."

"A news helicopter?" I whisper out, looking up to where he was doing so as well, "They've been broadcasting the fight? That entire time?"

He shugs his shoulders, looking away and slipping his hand into mine. "Don't know. We'll have to find out." He tells me, turning to the busy street noises a walk away, "Come on. Drag your feet and I'll kill you."

I roll my eyes and call to the others, "Guys. Let's go."

They nod to me, following along. More like Iida and Midoriya taking the front to guide us and Kirishima talking to us. Katsuki ignores him. I make small chatter, thanking my friend for the relaxation as the one clutching my hand guides me.

Katsuki looks away from me as soon as Iida says we have to blend in with the crowd again. Midoriya gets on call with Todoroki, explaining to us that Yaoyorozu and Todoroki were save and helped with this mission.

As soon as we stopped in the middle of a crowd that was watching the news on the big board, everyone finally took a breath. I feel my head begin to ache and my knees buckle. Katsuki is quick to grab my arm and keep me up.

"Take a minute." He warns me as Kirishima come to stand next to us.

"What happened? The two of you got split up." Kirishima whispers to us, careful of the crowd.

I explain, pointing to the screen in front of us all, "That guy wants my quirk and the League wanted Katsu' to join them." I see the shocked look on Kirishima's face. "But we're fine now."

Katsuki keeps his hand on my wrist. "Don't pass out just yet, dumbass." He tells me, not looking my way. But I can see that he isn't dismissing me. "You said you wanted to go home. So I'm taking you home after this."

I grab onto his arm and close my eyes, only for a bit.

I hold my breath for a moment. And then nod.

I hear Midoriya say that their rescue was a success, only for Katsuki to retort loudly, " A rescue? That's not what happened back there!" He keeps his eyes on the screen. "You idiots just happened to be our best escape route!"

Luckily, the people around us are too focused on All Might to comprehend what Katsuki is saying. Kirishima says, "You're welcome!"

I huff out, rubbing the back of my neck, "We had to get out of there so All Might could destroy that guy..."

People around us whisper and call out for All Might. The fight between him and All For One was being casted onto the news, live. It's hard to tell what's going on with all the smoke, but I can hear it all.

The punches being thrown and caught as well as the yells towards each other. I step closer to Katsuki as the smoke clears on screen. All Might and All For One battling. To the death, perhaps. I never seem to know. Katsuki slips his hand into mine as my one holds onto his wrist.

I can feel my heart race as I hear the reporter state, "The scene below straight out of a nightmare! Half of Kimino Ward was demolished in a single horrifying instant!" The reporter sounds shaken up, like the sight was enough to scare him. "All Might is currently fighting the villain who appears to have caused the blast."

We get a shot of the rubble and the smoke left on the scene. I clench the fabric of Katsuki's sleeve.

"I can't believe it..." The reporter gasps out, "How is one person so powerful? He has destroyed the city and is more than holding his own against the Symbol of Peace!"

It's then that I begin to hear the doubts and concerns of the people around me. Saying that the heroes are irresponsible, soft. That they can't help All Might, nor save us. I feel chills run up my spine.

A large wave of power flies towards All Might in a single blow. He uses his own punch to try and push it away. However, it is more than enough to hurt the Symbol of Peace.

The smoke clears.

And...

That can't be All Might.

Can it?

A skinny, tall man holds up a bloody fist, taking the place of All Might with his suit hanging around his body. He looks... defeated. And I've never seen All Might like this before.

My eyes widen and a gasp leaves my lips as I cover my mouth. I take my hands away from Katsuki as he is awestruck as well. Fear overcomes me and I can only hold my breath.

Someone states that he looks like a skeleton.

Another says that All Might was probably hit by a quirk.

But no one is happy.

The reporter asks if everyone can see this, how All Might looks now. We all know now.

"All Might is fine..." Kirishima mumbles out, "R—Right?"

I can't say anything. I'm too shocked.

But I can tell that All Might is frozen. Either from his form being shown or from the villain, he is stuck in his own spot. He doesn't move.

"Beat this guy..." Katsuki says beside me, looking up to the screen.

More murmurs of people about All Might go around. The cheers and hopes of everyone around us, for All Might. Nobody has lost all hope just yet.

"Win this!" Midoriya shouts out, tears in his eyes.

Katsuki grows angrier. "Beat him!"

"Come on All Might!"

All Might forms sparks around his body until one arm is full of muscle, strong. He is pushing himself. He is shaking and is barely holding up.

But I shout out alongside everyone else, "Go All Might!"

A few moment pass and Endeavour and Edgeshot show up on the scene. They must've been handling business somewhere else before arriving there. Then, a few more come up again, like Kamui woods and Tiger take away the unconscious Pro Heroes. I feel hope for those that I see are being saved.

But they all get blown away in a shock wave. And when the dust clears, we see that All For One's arm is morphed into something... disgustingly powerful. And he charges at All Might with everything he's got.

All Might does the same.

The shouts of the crowd around me fill my ears, but all I see is the impact between All Might and All For One, the battle that could lead to someone's death.

"Come on, All Might!"

All Might lands a punch one All For One's cheek, only to get hit back. I wince at the sight before seeing the No. One Hero clench a final fist.

And he launches it at the villain's face, punching him to the ground.

We are left with the clouds of dust disappearing from our view after the last hit from All Might.

And we stands in anticipation.

We feel our hearts jump as the reporter shouts, "All Might wins!"

The Symbol raises his fist into the air with a gaze downward. Cheers around us scream All Might's name. I'm glad that it ended in our favour and All Might is alive. We still need our hero.

I look towards Katsuki, who is staring up at the screen. He looks upset still, and I only tilt my head and graze his hand. He doesn't look to me, only looping his fingers through mine silently.

"We can't go anywhere!" Iida states, people around us crowding to get home quickly. The fight has ended and everyone is talking about the finale. "I wish we could find Todoroki and Yaoyorozu..."

Kirishima points in the other direction, "Let's just head that way. We should let the heroes know we got Bakugou and Y/N in case they go looking for them."

He goes to take me and Katsuki's hands, but Katsuki pulls away and grabs mine that Kirishima was about to take. He then drags me along with him, leading the group.

I look over my shoulder to see everyone walking behind us. Except for Midoriya.

I tug Katsuki's hand. "Wait." I say.

He clicks his tongue before looking up.

On the screen, All Might is pointing to us. To the people watching from their screens.

The crowd erupts in cheers again. And I only hold my breath for a second. My eyes widen and my shoulder drops. Because I see Midoriya crying.

My first instinct is to let go of Katsuki's hand. He is hesitant at first, looking back at me. But then I nod to Midoriya. He twitches his brow first before letting go of my hand.

I pat Midoriya's shoulder, letting him cry out. I whisper to him, "He won, Midoriya. No matter what happened, he won. And that's the best thing he could've ever done for us."

I say this to him. And to myself.

Because there are thing I'd like to ask All Might in person.

To do with Aunt Yori, All For One and Uncle.

15 Minutes Later . . .

We were taken care of by the police after we got to the police station.

Kirishima looks worried, as if he didn't want to let us go again. I gave him a quick hug and told him not to be concerned, and that we'd be fine. He just smiled and thanked me, wishing to see us soon.

Bakugou only clicked his tongue and roll his eyes.

We were taken into the interrogation room. Just to wait.

They asked if we wanted a blanket, since it was fairly cold tonight. Katsuki rejected and before I could say anything, he says to get one for me.

So here I sat, beside Katsuki in one of the interrogation rooms. I had a blanket wrapped around my shoulders.

Then two officers walked in and asked to speak to us one by one.

"No."

"Bakugou—"

"No." Katsuki stands up from his chair, slamming his hands against the steel table. It rattles the notepads and pens on the table. The two police officers sitting in front of us hold the same stoic expression. "Listen, I don't give a shit if that stupid plan gets better information or whatever the fuck."

He juts a thumb in my direction.

I'm sitting in my seat, arms over my chest and hand covering my cheek.

"If you try to do that to me and her, you're gonna' wish you were born in a whole other era."

Katsuki is dead serious. He is not playing around and I think the cops get it.

But they don't like his attitude, telling from the way their brows twitch at what he said and how they let out sighs.

I tug on the back of Katsuki's shirt. He looks back at me and I nod to his chair. He sits back down, crossing his arms over his chest and looking away.

"I think it'd be better for all of us if we just had the interrogation together." I say, looking at the officer with a determined look, "We haven't got anything to hide. We will be honest."

"Very well, then." An officer says, putting something down on her notepad, "We just have one more person we are waiting on and then we will get started."

Katsuki and I blink at her statement before he questions, "Who the Hell—?"

The door slams open.

Officers try and stop their movements, saying things like 'this is a private meeting' and 'you don't have access to this room yet, please wait'. But nothing can stop.

And Dad, bloodied and bruised, barges in, eyes searching until it lands on me.

Everyone stops. Until I stand up and the blanket falls from me.

"Y/N!" Dad yells loudly, staggering towards me.

I hastily rush to his side, helping him up and holding him in place. "Dad?" I mumble out, feeling my face burn as I see his state, "Dad, what—what happened to you?"

The two officers in the interrogation room with us before only tell the others to file out, to leave us alone. They explain my relation to Cessation. And they exit the room.

Dad engulfs me in a giant hug, crushing me to his chest. "Oh my God, I'm so glad you're safe!" He cries out, voice cracking as I feel his tears dampening my shirt, "I'm sorry, Y/N... I—I wasn't there, I'm so sorry. I should be better. I should be there for you."

I pat his back and try to stop my own tears from rolling down my cheek. "I'm... I'm okay, Dad." I say quietly, pulling away just a bit, "Katsuki told me that you were at the hideout. You were amazing."

"That doesn't matter." Dad sobs out, taking deep breaths in, "I'm your father, I shouldn't be leaving you in these dangerous situations. I—I have to be strong enough to protect you."

I can tell just how much this really hurts him. He's shaking and he can't get his breathing under control. And he's crying so much. As if he was waiting for the moment to finally break down. And he waited for me.

I hug him tighter and shake my head. "You already did so much by finding Katsuki for me." I state, rubbing his shoulders before hearing him hold his breath, "Thank you, Dad. I really mean it."

He pulls away from me before scanning my face. His eyes land on my cheek. "What the Hell happened?" He asks lowly, eyes looking as if he was ready to kill, "Who did this?"

I run my finger over the scabbing cut. "It was back at camp, got it from Moonfish." I state, making him widen his eyes, "It's fine, that's all I got. I know not to let my guard down against villains like him."

The look in Dad's eyes. I can tell he's thinking about the same thing I did that day, where I saw him in a cocoon of bandages and struggling to walk. He's worried about me ending up like that. So I have to tell him that it would not end up like it did with him. He's taught me better.

Dad blinks, finally looking up and realising that Katsuki was there. He wipes his face and then stands up. I watch as he walks over to Katsuki, who stands up at that moment.

"You kept each other safe." Dad says, looking down to Katsuki, "Thank you, Bakugou."

He looks away again, embarrassed blush over his cheeks that makes me smile. He sighs, "Whatever..."

Dad nods me over and I stand beside him, in front of Katsuki. He then places a hand on both of our shoulders.

"You two. You are now inseparable." Dad claims, looking each of us in the eyes, "What I heard from tonight's events, is enough to show everyone that you are both capable enough to look after each other. No one is going to get in the way."

I look over to Katsuki. He's already looking back at me. When he notices me turn to him, he kind of falters before pressing his lips into a thin line and tilting his head down a bit.

He's definitely taking Dad's words to heart. He is trusting in whatever Cessation is saying.

Dad ruffles our hair. "I'm proud of you both. Can't wait to see you as Pro Heroes." He tells us, lifting his hands before giving me a look.

Yeah, his hair is soft, isn't it?

I smile before Dad walks towards the officers, who are asking for his report. He waves his hand at us, not facing our way. He lets out a sigh to say something to us.

Katsuki takes my hand as I watch Dad.

"It's you two against the world now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 8.9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: •Strong language •Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth •Gore •Sexual content] Living a normal life had...
338K 7.3K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
88.4K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
4.2K 96 21
✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞ "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭." "𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭." ✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞ The man b...