Intended To Be Yours ✔ (Compl...

By meera_sengupta

The story of her patience and his possessiveness. ________________________________________ He diverts his ga... More

Promo!!
Dark and Bright!!
Injured!!!
I want her!!
Muffins!!
Hook or crook!!!
Forever darkness!!!
Challenge!!!
Monster!!!
Restlessness!!!
Deal!!
Punishment!!!!
Muffin/Monster!!
Unknown Attitude!!
Who is she to you?!!
Announcement!!
Broken!!
Game on!!
Marriage!!
Drama queen!!
Who knows the game better!!
Attractions/ Effects!!
Tasn e drama!!
Broken Souls!!!
Betrayed!!
Half Kiss!!
Accident!
Growing attachment!!
Hidden Secrets!!
Treatment!!
A magic of love!!
Blackmailer!!!
Changing Circumstances!!
A stage ahead!!
Forgiveness!!
Clarification!!
Attachment!!
Fear and Feelings!!
Pain in Rain!!
Badalte haalat!!
Love Realisation!!
Her stubbornness!!
His decision!!
Phaasle!!
Mission Confession!!
Start of jealousy.
Loosing controls!!
Dard - e - ishq.
Tu hi hai Aashiqui..
Judaai.
Confession.
A dreadful Past.
Coming out from the Darkness.
Someone..
Breakfast together.
Moods.
His music.
Special shoutout..
Tu hi hai.
Little Jealousy!!
Our Island!!
Accepting changes.
Love You.
Secret Plans.
Syrup.
Lighten up.
His Surprise.
Feeling Love.
Discussion..
Fights.
Her Love.
Laal Ishq.
Lost enemies.
Bloody hands.
Fear.
I can never hate you.
Mysterious lady.
Where is she?
Lady gaga.
EPILOGUE..

His fear!!

6K 764 115
By meera_sengupta

Ch - 39

Sidharth open the door in anger by saying, "Why you always testing my patience naaz?" Colliding brows he look all around the room, she is nowhere, frowning he move check the closest than knock the washroom door, "Are you inside?" At this moment his heart start throbbing faster, what if she leave him? But that's not possible, no... Just then he saw the knob is open, which increase more fear inside him.

"Muffin." He yell in a soft voice, he move near the balcony by taking long steps and stand rotted at his place as soon as he open the door. Heart dropped, breath almost chocked inside throat by seeing her laying unconscious on the ground, drenched in water. He comes back on senses when the rain drop fell on his face, widened eyes he rush to her. "Naaaazzzzz....."

With shaking hands he pulled her on his lap and patted her cheeks, not realize when his tears mixed with water and flow continuously from his eyes for the first time after years.. Without thinking anything he picked her up on his arms and move inside by yelling, "Aaadiii.. ...call the doctor immediately.... Naaz.." He lay her on the bed and cupped her face with shaking hands, his eyes turned all red due to tears...

"Muffin....baby...get up.... What...happened?" His voice are also shaking, suddenly some flashes come in front of him which he never wants to remember.. Guards heard sidharth and called aadi, he rushed to the room and also shocked to see sana laying unconscious on the bed, "What happened to her?" Sidharth turns to him and says, "I don't know, her temperature is damn cold...call the doctor...."

Aadi look at sidharth with wide open mouth, his eyes are wet..he is crying... Those eyes are shedding tears which becomes dry from years, nothing in the world can break him to this end... After that day this is for the first time he saw him crying, for the same girl about whom he said that didn't care in the morning... Sidharth look at aadi and shout, "What are you doing aadi,? Call the doctor..."

Coming out from his thoughts he nodded and immediately called the doctor. "But why she is wet?" Asked aadi with narrowing brows. Sidharth nodded in no and says, "I found her laying unconscious on the balcony in...in rain...why she is so careless?" He look at jiya and says, "Change her dresses, it'll be not good for her to being in wet clothes."

He peck her forehead and go outside with aadi, still didn't realize that his eyes are wet with tears. His whole body is shaking by the thought of loosing her, after trying so many attempts...he loose..because she is successful to open his emotions and the most dangerous one for him is,,, fear... Yes loosing her is become his biggest fear now...this the reason don't want her to be close....

If somehow, anyone come to know about this....her life will be in danger more than him.. People will try to target her to bring him on knees,...no... He can't let anyone touch her, nor even being close to her, ...why why? All his faults? Why he introduced her as his wife in front of all? Why bring her here? Only because of him,..now there is danger upon her also...

In anger he punched his hand on the wall, aadi stop him and says, "Are you mad sidharth?" He jerk his hand and says, "Yes i am...but you're not right? Why didn't stop me to bring naaz here? Why didn't stop me to introduce her as my wife in front of every one? Why?... If anyone come to know about this, they'll definitely try to harm her..."

"About what?" Asked aadi in confusion.. He closed his eyes when realize the drop of tears escape from his eyes, it shocked him to no end. He touch his wet cheeks and widened his eyes in shock.. Fisting hand he again hit the wall several times. Aadi put hand on his shoulder and says, "Nothing going to change by this..your emotions are coming out.."

He give him a death glare just then doctor arrives, jiya also come outside and says, "It's done." Aadi took the doctor inside, followed by angry, scared, confused sidharth.. Doctor going to touch her forehead when he says, "Don't touch her, your nurse can do this..." He looks at him and says, "Mr.shukla she don't know much, i have to check her,..please let me do my work.."

Gritting teeth he nodded and says to aadi, "From next time whenever we need doctor for naaz, call a lady..." Aadi shook his head and look at Sana, doctor check something and says, "She has high fever, but due to be in rain body is cold.. I prescribed some medicines , and also needs saline water as she looks weak.need to be strong for digest the medicine.. It will decrease the fever and for give her proper heat for bring her body in normal temperature again.."

Aadi take the prescription and asked the guard to bring medicines. Sidharth scratch his head and bring out some blankets from the wardrobe. "Is this enough for the heat?" He asked to the doctor.. Doctor nodded and says, "You can also give her body heat, it will work fast." He narrowed his brows and murmurs, "She will definitely kill me for that,."

Doctor feed her the medicine, give an injection and put the saline water.. Aadi thanks him move outside. Sidharth bit his lips and lock the door..for the first time his hands are shaking in opening clothes of someone, taking a deep breath he open his shirts sit in front of her and switched off all lights..

"It's not my fault muffin ohk, you are the one who has a wish to sleep in rain..." Said he open her clothes, left the inners otherwise don't know about her but he will definitely dead.. Slowly go inside the blanket and pulled her close as much as he can, leaving no space between them. He wrapped his arms around her, turn towards him with keep in mind that didn't effect the needle insert on her hand..

As their bare bodies collides, a current passes through his spine setting his whole body in fire. Every dead cells, start turn alive by her touch,..even his dead heart is beating rapidly...breathing becomes heavy... This is the reason he don't want to be close to her, because she affect him very badly than anything else. Her presence creates havoc in every fucking system of his body...

Right now this closeness turn him on to another level, but obviously he can't do anything, don't want to do... Actually he want to...no...shut up.... He try to shut his mind off as it give him all weird thoughts right now.. When suddenly feel sana moving, which for the first time, increase fear inside sidharth shukla the mafia king.. That she'll kill him for this..

She open her eyes halfly and saw his face, which looks blurred... As she still not fully conscious,..sidharth patted her head slowly like she does for made him sleep and says, "Sleep...baby....we'll talk tomorrow...good night..." She didn't heard anything but shut her eyes down because of the medicine effect.. He feels that her body temperature is almost normal now..

Getting up slowly he wore his clothes and made her wear hers. Then again lay by hugging her like always, because he can't sleep without her touch ... Otherwise again have to face those terrible nights, but he is still angry on her for all the foolishness of her. Didn't realize when fall asleep by thinking the reason about her not eating food.

Next morning sana open her eyes by feeling something heavy on around her and shocked to see sidharth hugging her so close to him. His face looks so cute like always, suddenly the memories of yesterday come in her mind, all his words and actions. Which again made her heart ached, closing eyes she pushed him aside with a force but nothing works, he didn't move a single bit.

Sidharth open his eyes by feeling some movement and saw her staring at him with big angry eyes, "Get your hands off from me." She said in anger. He first narrowed his brows in confusion and suddenly remember the last night. Getting up from her he check her temperature, cupped her face and asks, "How are you now?".

With colliding brows she look around and saline bottle and needle inject on her hand...just then remember that fall unconscious last night may be due to crying... But whatever it is why he act like do care? When he not.. Jerk his hands aside she sit on the bed and says, "Nothing your concern." She going to move down from bed.

When he pulled her back and says, "First it is my concern and second, dare not to get down muffin.. Otherwise i have to tied you up in the bed with robes." She gritted her teeth and says, "Please sidharth, don't act like that you care so much in front of me... I don't like fake peoples in my life." He taken aback by her this behaviour.

She never behave like this after they become friends, and why the hell she called him fake.. Did she come to know about the basement thing? No... Gulping saliva he asks, "Why you call me fake? I.." "Because of all your fake concern that you show towards me.. You don't have to ohk,...i can handle myself..." Said sana and start opening the saline.

He take a relief that she doesn't know anything, but wait?.. Then why she react like this? Holding her hand he turn her towards him and says, "See naaz, i am not faking anything... I car...You are my responsibility and its my duty to protect you... Your health is includes in you... So stop your stubbornness.."

She again jerk his hand and says, "First, don't you to touch me again with your this hands and second i am not anyone's responsibility. I am doctor, know very well what is needed or not." That's getting enough for him he can't tolerate her weird behaviour without any reason.. Gritting teeth he pulled her close by holding her hand and says,

"First i can touch you whenever i want .. Second you are my fucking responsibility because you are my wife and if your so good doctor than definitely not have food all the day and in night laying on the rain unconscious... Stop all this now...."
___________________________________________
Let's see what happens next!!!

Aankhen jo thi sukhi barsoom se
Aaj unse bhi aaye aansu
Dil jo tha kahi gum, aaj mil gya sahara use
Saanso ko mili unki dardkan
Jaana chaha tha dur, pd aa gye aur kareeb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 32.7K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
3.1M 172K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
1.8M 97.8K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
203K 4.6K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...