forever love (Taekook)

By vjk143

boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021 More

chapter 1
chapter 2(past)
chapter 3
chapter 4
introduction
Another's Note
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
author's note.
new story
New Story

chapter 8

3.7K 117 3
By vjk143

Published on 28 February 2021.....

Hi bunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Hope you all are doing great!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Here's the next chapter......
Enjoy reading 💜.

*****

Taehyung has been busy with office work since that day.Lisa and his girlfriend have both moved in with Taehyung. Taehyung gets a lot of help from the other two Lisa's girlfriend stays at home, dropping off and picking up the two boys at school, taking care of both.Taehyung doesn't feel alone either. And he pays Lisa's girlfriend to take care of the boys At first Lisa refused but then Taehyung forced her.

And if we talk about jungkook then it is said that he tries very hard to talk to taehyung.

There is no improvement in the relationship between Jimin and Yoongi.The two simply treat each other well in front of their parents.And if both alone, don't ask. yoongi will ignore Jimin. Jimin tries hard to get everything right between the two but maybe Yoongi doesn't approve. The marriage is near. Sometimes shopping with family, sometimes dining with family.This is all going on.If everyone goes shopping, yoongi will never praise Jimin.What would jimin look like if his mother asked him ? Yoongi just nodded. Jimin is sometimes angry and sometimes sad, he can't tell anyone what happened. Jimin is very depressed because of all these things.

Jungkook has noticed one thing during this time that Jimin remains very sad. So sometimes jungkook he asks but jimin he gives the same answer 'I'm fine, nothing happened' .To think of talking to jungkook taehyung.If taehyung can ask Jimin if there is a problem.But taehyung he ignores only when he starts talking.

yeonjun and baby are doing well. hoseok has gone mad with the curves of yeonjun, sometimes this or sometimes that .

Jin and Namjong both spend the holidays together with Taheyung.Sometimes tells him to find someone and get married. But taehyung is stubborn, never counting his brother's words.Just say yes and avoids topic.

Now Jin is bored explaining to his stubborn brother.

The two boys, on the other hand, are absolutely fine.Taehyung spends as much time as he can with them.Both have learned to live with jinnie.jinnie also gives them good company.Playing together, studying, going to buy clothes.

Today is like any other day. There is a meeting of Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung has arrived but today jungkook is late.

Jimin has also arrived and calls Jungkook frequently.

After a while the door opens. Standing there jungkook,Scattered hair, runny nose, red face. Seeing Jungkook, Taehyung understood that Jungkook had a fever. Jimin runs to her.

"Are you alright?" Worried jimin.

jungkook he gives a smile "I'm fine "Jungkook speaks coughing.

Jimin worriedly looked at him" are you sure, you know i can handle the situation. " Jimin asked.

Jungkook shakes his head and starts walking towards chair. Jimin followed him. After apologizing for being late jungkook told jimin to starts meeting.

The meeting was going on and Jimin's phone started ringing.Jimin smiled apologetically. And picks up the phone.

Jimin speaks softly, "Yes, I'm coming". Jimin hangs up the phone.

Jimin pats Jungcook's hand."My mother told me to go home soon, Can i go ?" Jimin asks Jungkook for permission.

Jungkook clears his throat "Yes you can go" Jungkook says letting Jimin go.

Jimin looked at him"Are you sure?Will you handle everything You are not well either."Jimin is asking Jungkook

jungkook looked at jimin "I'm fine. You can go. Your wedding is near, your mother calls for it." Jungkook reassures Jimin .

Jimin looked at him and nodds" okay then I'll be leaving first. Take care and just call if something you want." Jimin said. Bowed ane walked out of room.

"Jimin left early because he had work to do, "said Jungkook.

Taheyung nods. And tells Lisa to continue the meeting.

Jungkook has a headache. And he is dizzy. He puts his hands over his eyes a few times and rubs his face .Blinks his eyes to get rid of the dizziness. taehyung saw this.

taehyung frowned jungkook is very stubborn "jungkook you are fine, you are not feeling well?" taehyung asks jungkook.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung, even today Taehyung is worried after everything has happened."I'm fine, don't worry" Jungkook replies to Taehyung Assuring.

Taehyung still unwilling to believe "Really? If you are not feeling well, we will hold this meeting on another day. "Taehyung suggests Jungkook. Seeing Jungkook's condition, he is sure that Jungkook's health is very bad.

Jungkook shakes his head.
"I'm really fine. "Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung doesn't say anything in return.And turns his attention back to the screen.

Also checks jungkook in a little while.

Finally the meeting is over.Tahing breathed a sigh of relief.

Everyone else starts walking out of the meeting room.Taheyung and Lisa were gathering paper.

Jungkook was busy on call.
He was talking to his mom.

After cutting off the phone, Jungkook gets up and starts walking out of the meeting room.

Thund!!!!!!!

Taheyung sees Jungkook fall. Taheyung quickly runs to Jungkook.

Taehyung puts Jungkook's head in his lap "What happened to Jungkook? Open your eyes. "Taehyung's eyes widen when he touches Jungkook's face. Jungkook's head burns a lot so he has a high fever.

"Lisa helps me get Jungkook to my office and then call the doctor. "Taheyung says instructing Lisa.

Taheyung hand put his hand on jungkook's shoulder , Lisa does the same.And then with one hand Taheyung grabs Jungkook's waist.

The two take Jungkook to Taehyung's office and put him to sleep on the sofa in the office.

Another worker calls the doctor.

Soon the doctor came.
After examining the jungkook, the doctor prescribes medicines.

"His health has deteriorated due to overwork. And he doesn't seem to be eating well every day.And coming to work in this condition is not good for him. Take care of him and rest for 1 week. "The doctor explains to Taehyung.

Taehyung is listening carefully to everything.

"Yes, that's right," Taheyung told the doctor.

"Let me take my leave now." The doctor says and goes out the door.

"Lisa go and ask for these drugs." Taehyung said.

Lisa nodded and walked out of room.

Taheyung keeps looking at Jungkuk's face. ' You are still stubborn.You have a lot of fun giving tension to others.

That's when Jungkook's phone starts ringing. Taheyung decides to pick up the phone.Jungcook's mummy is on the phone.

"Where is Jungkook's son? You haven't reached home yet?" Jungkook's worried mother asks.

Taheyung could say that Jungkook's mother would cry in a few moments.

"Auntie, I'm Taheyung. Jungkook is sleeping in my office. He fainted a while ago." Taheyung replies to Jungkook's mother.

Jungkuk's mother sighed in relief.
"I'm coming to your office" Jungkook's mother speaks soon.

"No, aunty, I called the doctor, and the doctor said he's fine. He just needs to rest."You don't have to come. Once he gets up, I'll bring him home. You don't have to worry "Taehyung explains calmly to Jungkook's mother.

Taheyung understands the worries of a mother when something happens to her children. Whenever either Taegguk or Junghyun falls ill, Taehyung stays up all night to take care of them.

"All right, son, be careful. And yes thank you " Jungkook's mother thanks Taheyung.

taehyung smile "Aunt you don't need to thank me." Taehyung says to Jungkook's mother.

"Okay son. Take care of both of you."

"Yes aunty " say taehyung has hung up the phone.

Taehyung begins to do his work.Jungkook will not wake up for a while due to medication.

Jungkook woke up a few hours later. The last thing he remembers was falling.Jungkook slowly opened his eyes.At first he is confused.Where is he?

Jungkook sits slowly and looks around At the same time taehyung comes inside the office.

Taehyung sees Jungkook sitting on the sofa "You woke up. How do you feel?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

Jungkook is happy in his mind that Taheyung is still worried about him."Yeah I'm fine . You bring me here" Jungkook asks Taehyung.

"Yes, who else can bring you?" I will not let anyone die in my office "taehyung said sassyly.

Jungkook giggles" Oh!Seriously!!!! Mr.CEO "jungkook laughed.

Taheyung looks at him and Rises His eyebrows ""You're making fun of me," Taehyung asks Jungkook.

Jungkook tries to stop laughing. He looks at taehyung who is glaring at him, he looks like cute little puppy" No. Who said I make fun of you. Can anyone make fun of you? No. What no one can do." jungkook responds to taehyung.

taehyung gets up from on the chair.
And goes to Jungkook.

Taheyung puts his hand on Jungkuk's head and checks Jungkuk's temperature."Hmm.Looks like your fever has gone down a bit. And yes Mr. Who told you to come to work in such a situation? Have you gone mad? You have not learned to obey others. Your mother refused you to come to work, but you came. You know how stubborn you are. When will you stop being stubborn?" taehyung yells angrily at Jungkook.

He is seriously done with this stupid bunny. Who always gets into trouble and make others worried.

On the one hand, JungKook is happy that Taheyung still cares. And with the other hand taehyung is scolding him. Taehyung does not know that he has come here for taehyung.

Jungkook doesn't even know he pouts.

taehyung laughs internally at muscle bunny who is pouting. He looks like child who is getting scolded by his mother.

" Stop pouting now.Let's eat this now. "Taehyung tells Jungkook, picking up the dish that was on the table.

Taehyung had already asked Lisa for food for jungkook.

Taehyung first gives soup to jungkook. "Let's eat this first." Taehyung says giving jungkook a soup.

Jungcook spoils his face because he doesn't drink soup."No, I'm not drinking it," replies Jungkook.

"Really jungkook? Stop acting like a child and drink this soup" taehyung sternly said. And put a spoon of soup in the mouth of the jungkook.

jungkook gluped soup. And grins widely.

Taehyung looked at him. And he realised what he is doing now. Taehyung quickly hands jungkook bowl of soup.

"Take this soon and then eat this. I'll take you home later.

Taehyung gets up from there and sits on a chair. Jungkook frowned.

Jungkook eats little bit. He doesn't feel like eating.

Taehyung saw jungkook had stopped eating. He grabs medicine from the table and hands it to jungkook.

"Here take this" taehyung said.

Jungkook took medicine." I'll drop you at your home. My driver will bring your car." Taehyung said turning back and walked out of room.

Jungkook sighed and followed taehyung.

Taehyung was waiting for him near elevator.

Taehyung was first one entered in elevator. Jungkook also entered.

Both waited patiently.

Silence was killing jungkook. He wanted to start conversation but how to start he doesn't know.

" Umm.. few days back I accidentally met hoseok at park with your neighbours sons." Jungkook starts talking.

Taehyung's breaths hitched" yeah! Hoseok told me." Taehyung replied nervously.

Jungkook nodded" that kid seems lovely. He was crying thinking that hoseok will leave him there like his dad did" Jungkook said.

Taehyung was shocked hearing that" um... Hmm. He is lovely baby. " Taehyung hummed..

Jungkook was going to say something but elevator stopped and taehyung stepped out.

Jungkook followed him.

Both entered in car. Taheyung starts driving towards Jungkuk's house.

Soon the two reach Jungkook's house.

Taheyung gets out of the car first.Jungcook also follows him.

Taheyung takes a packet of Jungkook's medicine from the back seat.

Jungkook rings the house bell.

Soon Jungkook's mother opens the door. Jungkook's mother first slaps Jungkook in the head.

Jungkook Yelped "Mother what are you doing this? And what did you kill me to do? Jungkook asks her mother while rubbing his head.

Jungkook's Mother Glared at Him."So what do you want me to do? I refused to let you go, but you went to work. Jungkook's mother gets angry with him.

Jungkook looks down "I'm sorry" Jungkook apologizes.

Jungkuk's mother patted his head."Okay! Let's go inside now and let taehyung do the same."Jungkook's mother lets him in and hugs Taehyung, who is coming from behind.

"How are you son? Jungkook's mother asks after pulling away from the hug.

Taheyung smile "I'm fine aunty. Why are you? "Taehyung asks Jungkook's mother politely.

Jungkook's mother smiles "I'm fine baby. Come on, come in" Jungkook's mother pulls Taehyung inside the house.

"Auntie I have to go home, it's getting late." Taehyung denies Jungkook's mother.

Jungkook's mother frowned.

"You have come home after so many years, come on son, eat dinner and then go". Jungkook's father tells Taehyung.Jungkook's father, who has just entered the hall, tells Taehyung to dine.

Taehyung is confused, what to do now. Junghyun and taegguk are waiting at home.

"Umm... Uncle another time. I have to go home now. "Taehyung tries to convince Jungkook's father.

Jungkook's father shakes his head"No! *I will not let you go home without eating. Let's get inside soon."Jungkook's father dragged Taehyung inside.

"Honey, Serve the food. "Jungkook's father instructs Jungkook's mother.

She tells the nodded and the maids to serve the meal.

"One minute, I need to make a phone call," Taheyung tells everyone, going to make a phone call.

Taheyung calls Lisa.

"Hello! Where are you Taheyung? These two are waiting for you" Lisa tells Taheyung.

"Lisa, I'm at Jungkook's house. You tell both boys that it will take me a while to come home. You all eat."Taheyung tells Lisa everything.

"And yes, Give milk to both boys before going to bed. I will try to come soon. "Taehyung hung up the phone.

taehyung turns back, there stood jungkook.

taehyung panics. When is he standing there? Did he hear everything? What would he say if he had heard?

Taehyung is lost in thoughts.

What happened to Taehyung? Jungkook asks Taehyung who was engrossed in thoughts.

Taheyung comes out of thoughts.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook in panic. "I am. I'm fine. What are you doing here?" Taehyung asks Jungkook.

Jungkook frowned" I came to call you here. But then I saw that you seem to have finished talking on the phone." Jungkook speaks in response to taehyung.

Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief. Saying "yes then move", Taehyung starts walking towards the dining table before jungkook.

Jungkook was quite confused with taehyung's behavior, but he shrugged it off thinking maybe he is just awkward around him.

Soon he also went inside. Jungkook's mother was sitting next to Taehyung, asking Taehyung a different question.This is how he was in five years, and how he started the company at a young age.

Taehyung was answering all the questions with a smile to Jungkook's mother.Jungkook's father, on the other hand, was watching the two of them talking while eating.

Jungkook shakes his head. He sit beside his dad and starts eating.

"Taheyung you live alone right now" Jungkuk's mother asks Taheyung this question from somewhere.

Taehyung became nervous again. He coughed to suppress his nervousness.

"N-no. I'm living with my secretary" taehyung stuttered.

Jungkook's mother frowned. Living with secretary alone!!!

Jungkook looked at him" with lisa. Alone?" Jungkook asked.

Taheyung quickly shakes his head"No, his girlfriend also lives with us."Taheyung responds.

Jungkook sighed relief. thank god. I thought he is living with her alone.

Jungkook's mother nodds understandingly.

Mr.Jeon was quite during conversation.

Soon they were done eating.

They were sitting in living room.

"Auntie I think I should go now "Taheyung tells Jungkuk's mother.

"Jungkook will come to drop you, "says Jungkook's father.

"No uncle should rest him. I will go home alone.Don't worry, just give me permission to go" taehyung said declining offer.

Jungkook's dad agreed.

Taehyung bid goodbye and went back.

*****

Thank you for reading.
Purple you 💜.
Vote and comment....
Have a nice day 💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 795 26
Yoonmin Namjin Taekook Hopejun Mpreg #2 blstory September 8 2021 #5 blstory December 18 2021
17.6K 622 31
§boy×boy. §mpreg. §agnst.
71.7K 1.9K 22
"𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰...
178K 6.8K 32
ᴤᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴈɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴤ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀᴤ ᴤ ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [3ʀᴅ ᴏᴈ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 2018] ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [19ᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴄ...