ONE-SHOTS OF THY HAIKYUU

De ZeldrissLover

Just some one shots and random ideas ⚠️some smut in thy book ⚠️ if you don't like it than doing read it. ⚠️... Mais

Daisuga: i love you..
Iwaoi: my iwa-chan
Bokoaka: Why him and not me?..
Kuroken: yandere
Asanoya omegaverse
Tsukiyama mpreg
Ennotaka: secret Admire
Mattsuhana: sleepover
Kagehina: hurt..
Kunkuni: homophobic
Daisuga: "perfect"
Yakulev: secret 🤫
Kuroken: A MERMAID!?
Bokuaka: my soulmate?
Tsukkiyama: jealous
Ushiten: b-bunny costume
Iwaoi: body? Im more than my body..
Ennotana: your such a flirt.
Asanoya: only for you
Yakulev: cherry blossoms
Kagehina: why?..
Kuroken: scars that never heal
Daisuga: shower
Tuskiyama: your kiss
Bokuaka: my omega!
Iwaoi: hickeys?!
Kuroken: just one more
Asanoya: sick
Mattsuhana: train
A new book!
Ennotaka: allergic
Kagehina: my weird confession
Daisuga: attention
Iwaoi: my oikawa!
Kuroken: let me love you!
Sakuatsu: i love YOU.
Tsukiyama: whats under your skirt?
Asanoya: fight?!
Bokuaka: move in
Kagehina: your heartbeat.
Iwaoi: ill catch you
Ennotanaka: give me a kiss damn it!
Kuroken: my kitten
Mattsuhana: your such a dork!
Kiyoyachi: this feeling..
Sakuatsu: trust me
Kuroken: promise you'll marry me?
Kunkuni: a-are you cold?
Asanoya: Really ryū?!
Daisuga: THAT ASS
Kagehina: big surprise!
Iwaoi: y-your an omega?!
Bokuaka: this doesn't look like studying...
Yakulev: the sauna
Daisuga: fate
Daisuga: fate pt. 2
Writers block
Iwaoi: iwa-chan...
Tsukiyama: THAT BASTARD!
Sakuatsu: storage closet
Kagehina: kissy?
OK LOOK.

Asanoya: dont answer it!!!

4.7K 66 80
De ZeldrissLover

Ok yes I know that I said I would be back but school had me rapped around it's little finger and I just couldn't stop at one point, anyway enjoy the chapter.

⚠️smut warning⚠️ don't like? Don't read.

Asahis pov

Crap. I'm so horny it's not even funny. How does someone just tell there partner there horny???

Ok so me and noya have been dating for like 5 months and I don't know how to tell him that I want to rail him- anyway.

I mean he's just so cute... especially with his hair down... and when he's really tired and his eyes are droopy, he looks like a puppy.. it's so cute (*≧∀≦*)

Suga keeps saying that I should just drop hints that I want... him... in my bed... perhaps with his clothes off... and me- moving on..

Hmm...

It was late at night and I was all alone in my room... alone. With a big boner because I couldn't get these stupid thoughts out of my head...

I slowly reach into my pants and pull out my hard member. For a guy my size it's no shocker that I'm... big.. im not trying to show off or anything! It's just the truth...

I grab my member and start to jack off thinking about Noya.

"MMM" I groaned as I went faster... god I want Noya... in my bed right now... sweating and panting and moaning my name-

"AAH!" I suddenly came into my own hand. I looked down at my hand and just shook the thoughts away. I cleaned myself up and went to sleep finally.

The next morning at practice I couldn't stop my thoughts from the night before..

"Asahi!!!!" Noya yelled running over "you still coming over today babe??"

I smiled

"Of course"

This is gonna go bad...

I walked over to suga and I told him the situation.

"Just take your chance, I mean that's what daichi did-"

"Ok! I did not need to know that!" I said covering my face like an embarrassed child

"What's going on??" Daichi said walking over to us,

"Oh, Asahi is asking for some advice on how to tell Noya that he wants to fuck him" suga said with a innocent smile

Daichi just looked at me and then back at suga and than just left, I don't think he wanted to be apart of the conversation... and I no longer wanted to be part of the conversation either..

"Ok first, do you even have condoms?"

"Umm... no?"

"Do you have lube?"

"No.."

"Do you just not have anything prepared?! Come on! Your going to his house today! After school I want you to stop by the store and get your 'supplies' ok?"

I nodded and suga ran off to give daichi attention because whenever daichi doesn't have suga's attention he starts to get jealous and act like a baby.

It was after school and noya and I were walking back to his place when we were passing by the store. I remembered what suga said and stopped

"Why'd you stop babe?" Noya asked

"Stay here I need to get something, I'll be right back I promise!" I said quickly running inside.

I wondered around to find condoms and lube. I found them and went to the front counter. The girl smirked at me and looked outside to Noya waiting for me.

I blushed and just paid for the stuff and shoved it in my bag. I also bought medicine so I can just tell noya that i needed to pick some up. And so I didn't come out empty handed.

Me and noya were finally getting close to his house when he suddenly said,

"My grandpa won't be home today.. so we'll have the house to ourselves.." he nearly whispered

I blushed and started to think that this was my chance with noya!

We arrived at his house and took our shoes off and headed down the hall to his room.

We got to his room and put our stuff down, once we did Noya latched his arms around my shoulders and gave me a short but sweet kiss.

"What was that for?" I smirked as I grabbed his waist.

"Hmm... nothing!" Noya let go and walked over to his bed and grabbed his tv remote and turned it on.

Damn that little tease! I walked over and sat behind Noya and rapped myself around him and pulled him down so we were laying down on our sides facing the tv.

I than fell asleep leaving Noya to do what he wants.

Noyas pov

I soon felt Asahi fall asleep behind me, I get up carful not to awake my big beast.

I knew that Asahi didn't just go to the store for medicine... I walked quietly over to his bag and opened it. I found school notebooks and other school stuff. But at the bottom of his bag I found condoms and lube...

My face went completely red, I-i didn't think that Asahi would have such... intentions..

I mean it's not like I haven't thought about it but it's just that I wouldn't have expected that Asahi would make the first move.

What should I do?!?! Should I just leave these alone or should I put them on the bedside cabinet and wake up Asahi so we can have some... fun.

I sat there in thought for a minute when I heard shifting on my bed. I quickly put everything back and looked behind me.

Asahi was sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"What are you doing nishi?"

"Sorry I was looking for my phone.." I smiled and walked over to him, but instead of just laying down again I pushed him over and sat on his lap. I've never actually sat on asahis lap before. We've snuggled Yes, but the last time I sat on asahis lap he almost got a boner.

"N-noya???" Asahi blushed

"Your so handsome Asahi" I said getting lost in his eyes.

He blushed even more and looked away from me. I moved forward a bit causing some friction to happen between us.

I slowly leaned up to his ear and whispered,

"So what did you REALLY buy from the store babe" I than started to leave butterfly kisses on his neck.

"M-medicine..."

"Don't lie to me babe. I'm not that stupid, if you want to ask something of me than you know you can.." I said scooting a little bit closer causing even more friction.

I rapped my arms around his neck and slowly started to lean into him. We connected our lips and moved completely in sync. Asahi grabbed my waist and started to slowly slip his hands up my shirt.

"Now I want you to tell me what you want.." I whispered

"I want you.."

"Hmm?"

"In bed... naked." Asahi said sternly.

My face went red, I didn't expect asahi to be so confident. He reached down my pants with one hand and started to play with my nipple with his other hand.

"A-Asahi.." I moaned out a bit

"Now you have to tell me what you want nishi~" Asahi seductively whispered in my ear, a shiver ran up my spine.

"I-I want... you... to mmm.. touch me more.."

Asahi than put me to the side and walked to his bag to grab the condoms and lube. He walked back over and towered over me. He put the condoms to the side and crawled onto me pushing me down on the bed, he shifted us so I was laying on the pillows.

He began to kiss me again, and as he did he started to unbutton my shirt and take it off. I did the same. he shifted so I was sitting on his lap again, Asahi really likes to move around

Once we got everything off besides our underwear Asahi continued to grope my entire body.

"Are you sure about this Noya... it may hurt.. or you may not enjoy it or-"

Just Than I pressed my lips on asahis again.

"I don't care if it hurts. And I know I will... I just want you Asahi"

Ok many people would say I'm 'begging' for it, and right now, yes the fuck I am.

Asahi slipped down my boxers and his to. I looked down at his throbbing member and nearly fainted. Ok I know I said I could handle the pain BUT WHOM THE FUCK IS THAT BIG?! Maybe it's just because Asahi is really tall?? Or he has really lucky jeans..

Asahi grabbed the lube and put some on his fingers. I leaned on his shoulder and Asahi grabbed my ass and slipped one of his fingers in.

I moaned slightly, he pushed his finger in deeper... he added 2 more fingers by surprise... no warning or anything?!

"Ahh...!" I moaned in his ear

I could feel asahi getting harder and harder.. so I started to purposely moan in his ear to tease him.

He suddenly pulled out his fingers and grabbed a condom and slipped it on. He lined himself up with me. But before he could push in, I slowly started to sit on him..

"S-so B-bIg!" I continued to push down. I had to take a break about halfway because it hurt so much.

As I was getting used to Asahi, I left a hickey on asahis neck so everyone knows what we did.

Asahi than grabbed my hips and started to push me down even further..

"T-TO BIG AHH!" I flicked my head back in pain and pleasure

"I'm sorry n-noya I can't stop now.. it feels to g-good!" Asahi thrusted up fitting the whole thing inside of me..

Asahis pov

It's so warm... i feel so good inside nishi..

I start to slowly thrust in and out of Noya, he was lightly moaning which wasn't enough for me.

I flipped him over so he was on his side and lifted one of his legs over my shoulder and continued to fuck him.

"AsAhi!! MORE!! PlEase.." Noya looked at me with hungry eyes.

I than got a call from daichi, I grabbed my phone and answered it. Noya shook his head 'no' but I just told him that he was to be quiet.

"Hey daichi, what do you need?"

'Hey I was wondering if you had the homework?'

"Please HANG up Asahi MMM!" Noya tried to contain his moans but it was hard for him.

I thrusted faster and faster, I couldn't even find a steady pace.

'Umm... are you busy right now??...' daichi asked knowing what me and noya were doing.

"Just a bit. I'll call you later." And Than I hung up so I can pay attention to my beautiful Noya.

I continuously pounded nishi into his own bed.

"ASAHI! ASAHI! PLEASE MORE!!"

I changed out position again, I laid him down flat and continued to point into him hitting new spots in his body.

I can't get enough of this... I groaned and pounded even faster

"ASAHI IM CUMING!!!" Noya said before he shot out into the bed.

I continued to thrust into him driving him crazy.

"COMING!" I Than came into the condom and pulled out, I flipped him over and kissed him passionately. 

Nishinoya smiled at me and giggled

I cleaned us up, and changed out clothes. Noya was wearing my shirt, I have no clue how he got one of my shirts but I'm guessing he stole it from my house.. cute..

We snuggled in bed and hide the condoms and lube from Noya's grandpa so he didn't kill me 

Nishinoya passed out about 5 minutes into finding Nemo, I gave him a kiss and than fell asleep my self.

Ok hello, this was supposed to come out last night but I was getting ready for a math quiz which was insanely easy. What a waste of time 🙄

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I should have another chapter out today or tomorrow.

Word count: 2010

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

566 16 9
this book is all oneshot about you or me oneshot! it could be sibling or you as their child to one of many ships! anyways haikyuu doesn't belong to m...
723K 19.9K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...
185K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyū x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyū or its characters and I most defi...
155K 4.7K 37
a collection of one-shots featuring you and your favorites! (your faves from s1-s2 because that's where we were when i was still writing) 》haikyuu...