My Mafia Stepbrothers|BTS FF

By btsyoongi_12

Her life wasn't at track from the beginning. Her life lost it's balance, and fell into a deep dark hole, whic... More

Introduction
Characters
1: Memories
2: New Fear
3: Helpless
4: Boyfriend?
5: Stepbrothers
7: Fake News
8: Rules!?
9: Punishment
10: Different
Sunshineee
11: Trust
12: Hesitant
13: It Hurts
14: Miserable Her
15: Oppa
16: The Cut
17: Girly Products
18: Elder Sister
19: New Boyfriend
20: Pasts
21: No Peace
New!!!
Lil Meow Meow!!!!
22: Take care
23: Her Pains
15k special
24: Love Her
25: Shopping!!!
26: Hiding
27: Fun
28: Training and confess
29: Ghost?
30: Suspicious
31: Turn
32: Let's go!!!!
33: The unknown guy
34: Feelings
35: Don't Leave!
36: Ruined
Ruined(imp part)
37: Miserable
38: Save Her
39: Broken
40: Suffering
41: Promise
42: Shocked
43: Jungshook
44: Mess
45: Clear
โ˜†Book Coverโ˜†
46: Monster
47: Wร‚R
48: Ready for the fight
49: The Game
50: Not done yet
51: Game just begin
52: Wake up
53: ConFUSED
54: Guilty
55: EnD
Heyo!
56: Sacrifice
Important.....maybe?
57: Who is he
58: Puzzles
59: Right Time
60: Unexpected
61: Truth
62: Revealed
63: Ok or Not
64: Win or lose?
65: The cliff
Epilogue
Peackabooo
After long time

6: Welcome hell!

18.7K 622 219
By btsyoongi_12

BTS pov

We were now sitting in our living room exhausted. We just came from our mission of 2 days in Paris. Dad told us to gather in the living room. He has something important to announce. We wonder what it be? We were scrolling through our phone when one news from our school caught our eyes.

It was something about a girl SOYUN. We made a disgusted face and looked at each other. Another slut means another annoying fangirl. They won't let us live peacefully. We heard dad coming so we stood up amd smiled tiredly.

How're u doing boys!
Fine dad.
We said in a sync.
How was the mission?
Jin:Very well dad.
That's good.
Suga: Why did u called us dad. We're tired!
Suga said whining.
Yes...i called u for an announcement. Actually...I'm getting married with my girlfriend.
Jimin: Ok then. Wait
BTS: WHATTT?
Yes.
Rm: Dad r u sick? I think u need rest.

No namjoon I'm totally fine. I'm not sick.
V: HOW COULD DO THIISSS???!!!
V said increasing his voice.
Taehyung. I warn u lower ur voice.
V: Well what do u expect? Ur bringing a gold digger as our mom-
Shut ur fucking mouth taehyung. Don't forget that u r talking to ur DAD!!!
Hobi: V said nothing wrong dad. U can't just brought someone as ur mother so suddenly.
Its not suddenly. I know her for 2 months and i love her.

Jungkook: Wow dad. Ur unbelievable. How could u assure that THAT woman is NOT a gold digger who's after ur wealth?
Listen boys. She's ur mother. Whether u accept it or not. And she's totally unknown to the real world cuz she's very pure. I know her cuz she's my p.s. And also i tested her in a various ways.
V: That means u r marrying ur p.s??
Yes. Any problem with that?
Suga: We have problem with the whole thing.
Jin: Dad r u sure again? Cuz...u know...everyone can't stay in our MAFIA empire. It's dangerous.
Rm: And moreover, she could be a spy! Of our rival gang.
Suga:Or just a slut.

YOONGI!!! RESPECT! Listen boys. They're coming today here for dinner. Don't make me repeat. RESPECT!
BTS:Wait...THEY?
Yeah you'll have a stepsister as well.
Jungkook: *that would be fun! Smirk*
Jimin: *Another slut?*
Suga: *One pair of slut*
Andd...the marriage is gonna happen even if u don't like.
BTS: We don't accept them as our family.
U will my sons. Now get ready. And end of discussions.

With that, dad left us angry and frustrated.
Jhope:What the heelll!
He said banging his fist on the table causing the table break.
Kook: but huyngs...don't u think it's FUN to have a lil sis? We can have fun! *smirk*
Jimin: well u r right kook. *smirk*
V: yeah we'll make her life a LIVING HELL.
Suga: Whatever I'm going to sleep.

With that, everyone left the living room. But the maknae line was planning something evil to make her life worse than before.

Time skip after Soyun's arrival

We heard dad calling us and we went there with an unbothered boring look. We saw the two obstacles of our life standing there. She was smiling at us but don't know why it seemed to be forced smilie. But probably trying her best not to show the slut she was. She was none other than SOYUN. Well she's beautiful and without makeup. Moreover, she didn't look like a slut. Well probably trying to impress us. But sry hun...we didn't fall. *We're gonna be her worst nightmare.* They thought.

Boys introduce yourselves.
Dad said with a slight glare seeing us unbothered. We started introducing ourselves.

I'm Seokjin! The oldest of all! Call me jin!
He said with a smile.

Yoongi or suga. I prefer if u don't call me. I'm second oldest by the way but i don't think it was necessary.
Yoongi said while rolling his eyes. Cool intro bro! Dad just gave him a deadly glare.

Namjoon. Call me rm if u want! I'm twin with Jhope.
He said with his dimple smile.

I'm jhope. Hobi would be better. And as namjoon said...we r almost same age.
He said with his sunshine smile. But immediately turned serious.

(Goooddd bless my eyesss) *Back to story*

Jimin. Almost twin with taehyung.
He said coldly.

Taehyung. Or V.
He said with a husky and unbothered tone.

Jungkook. The youngest. But not anymore i guess!
He said with a smirk.

3rd person pov

After the boys introduced themselves, soyun did a forced smile although she was forcing herself from the beginning. She felt uncomfortable becuz of their cold behaviour. She didn't expect that. She then introduced herself with a bow to show respect.

Well. Hello oppas. I'm Soyun. Ur sister from now on.
Jimin: Correction- Stepsister!
Her smile fade away as soon as he said that wheres the bts members smiled satisfied. But soyun felt bad for their behaviour. A tear threatened to fall from her eyes as she hold it back. Then, a maid came and told that the dinner is ready.

All of them headed to the dining hall where the food were served. Despite seeing those delicious mouth watering food, soyun didn't felt like eating. But she managed to smile and hide her pain.

They all sat on their seat and started eating silently. All of them were silently eating except their parents. Suddenly, their dad spoke.
Soyun dear. Do u know about the business trip?
Now all eyes were on her. She nodded slightly then looked down at her food.
Yes honey. I told her earlier and she said she didn't have a problem.

Namjoon: Which trip dad?
Oh i forgot to tell u guys. Me and ur mom are actually going on a business trip for one week. So ur sister is gonna live with u from tomorrow. As soyun don't have a problem, i don't think u guys have. What do u say?
He said in a threatening voice, glaring at the same time as the maknae line spoke.
We don't have a problem!
They were smirking thinking how thing will go.

But soyun's gaze was still down. She didn't had the courage to look up. Even she didn't know...why. Then Mr. Kim spoke still glaring at his sons.
U have to take care of ur sisters. Got it!?
Suga: Yeah yeah..
Mr. Kim was again going to say something when it was interrupted by his incoming call.

Meanwhile bts, especially the maknae line was smirking the whole time thinking how they'll make her life an upside down from tomorrow. They were making plans in their mind but their father got their attention.
Honey! We have to go NOW.
Their mom: Why? Where?
The flight is cancelled tomorrow. So i guess we have to leave RIGHT NOW.
Their mom: ok ok!

Boys listen! We r leaving now. Take care of ur sister well.
Their mom: Yunnie! Respect ur brothers ok!
Soyun: Mom! Did i ever disrespected anyone!
Their mom: nope! Ur my sweet daughter! Sons! Take care of urself and ur sister! And yunniee!! Ur things will arrive soo don't worry.
Bts: Yeah yeah.....*whatever we're gonna take care of her well*
I'm telling u guys aggaiinn. Take.care.of.her. If i see a single scratch on her, u r officially dead and i mean it.
Honey!! Don't speak to them like that!
Bts just rolled their eyes.

By this time, everyone was outside the mansion. Soyun's mom hugged her and kissed in the forehead. She did the same with the others but they only gave a small smile, nor the hugged back. But her mother didn't take it as a big deal. Soyun bade her parents goodbye.

Meanwhile

The bts members looked at each other evilly smirking and then nodding. They were planning to welcome their baby sister!

Soyun pov

I said goodbye to mom and my future dad and turned around. But i saw none of my stepbrothers. They were here a few minutes ago! Are they ghost or something? How can they just disappear? I shook my head and headed towards the mansion. As soon as i stepped in, i heard-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Welcome hell baby sister!

---
End of chapter 6
I was confused with the title. Ugghh. My idea is different time to time! It sucks. Alsooo! I didn't get the time to revise! So it may not be perfect!

Anyways. If u liked the chapter then vote. Don't be invisible! COMMEEENNTT!

Borahae
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.7K 34
What happens if a mafia marries you just for revenge? Kang Y/N, daughter of Min Yoongi's enemy who got married to him forcefully! You were just bein...
86.2K 3.1K 60
A BTS Fan fiction Mafia BTS AU THE PENTHOUSE YN, 20 year old , savage, full of secrets. What will happen when she finds out that she is going to...
50.6K 3.5K 22
Being locked up in a government facility wasn't exactly her idea of a good time. However, far from what she ever expected, a handsome man showed up...
139K 5.5K 57
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...