Pistanthro•phobia || Luke Sky...

By analyzingziam_

"I don't believe in trust." Impressive ranks #1 in Mandalorian #1 in Empirestrikesback #1 in Hansolo #1 in J... More

~Cast/Playlist~
>Prologue<
>Ch.1<
>Ch.3<
>Ch.4<
>Ch.5<
>Ch.6<
>Ch.7<
>Ch.8<
>Ch.9<
>Ch.10<
> Ch.11<
>Ch.12<
>Ch.13<
>Ch.14<
>Edits<
>Ch.15<
>Ch.16<
>Edits Pt.2<
>Ch.17<
>Ch.18<
>Ch.19<
>Ch.20<
>Ch. 21<
>Edits Pt.3<
>Ch.22<
>Ch.23<
>Ch.24<
>Ch.25<
>Ch.26<
>Ch.27<
>Ch.28<
>Ch.29<
>Ch.30<
>Ch. 31<
>Ch.32<
>Ch.33<
>Edits Pt.4<
>Ch.34<
>Ch.35<
>Ch.36<
>Ch.37<
>Ch.38<
>Ch.39<
>Ch.40<
>Ch.41<
>Ch.42<
Prequel

>Ch.2<

947 39 9
By analyzingziam_

~Ch.2~

.
"Evil over powers good, as the wise emperor teaches."
.

Kadon Hux was the only closest thing to a real sibling Alora had.

Both had been abandoned by their parents and both been taken in by the leaders of the Empire. However, Kadon was not force sensitive like Alora yet that didn't stop him from rising up in the ranks at such a young age all from his passion for the Empire.

Vader mentored him like Moff Gideon mentored Alora.

The two younglings grew up with the same teachings and ideas. And both had become powerful in very different yet similar ways.

Kadon had his goals and ambitions that he was passionate about as Alora had her own. That was the one thing that caused the two to clash in competition with one another.

~

The young general stood at the tip of the ramp, his chin high as he awaited his adopted sister's arrival.

"Kadon!" She shouted from the distance, a wide smile on her face.

Kadon furrowed his brows as the young sith hurried towards him.

"General Hux to you, dear Alora." Kadon smirked down at her.

He just had to remind her his authority.

But."Hm." Alora hummed without care as she stepped closer to him. "Well-" she rose her hand close to his neck and mimicked a force chokehold.

Kadon flinched back in fear.

Alora erupted in laughter. She was more than pleased by his reaction.

This was an often occurrence between the two. They were truly the stereotypical rival sibling type.

"-I think we both know who is far superior here."

Kadon swallowed his embarrassment as he gave his sister a scolding look.

"Alora." Gideon greeted behind him.

Alora grinned. "Mentor."  She gave a quick bow. "I did not expect to see you here, sir,"

"Vader sent me to ensure you made it back." He explained with a quick bow back.

"Does Vader not trust his own teachings?" Alora joked.

Her mentor shook his head. "He is adamant about the R2 unit being found."

The young sith gave a long sigh. "Well unfortunately it is not here." She said gesturing out to desert land behind her.

"What a wasted search." Kadon huffed.

Gideon ignored him, keeping his attention on Alora. "We will find it."

After that he motioned the young girl inside the ship and she followed purposely pushing past her brother.

Kadon cursed her under his breath as he turned on his heel and stomped behind her.

Alora laughed.

~

The young sith awoke to the same dark ceiling she had always awoke to. She hated it.

After her search on Tatooine a few days ago, Alora and the rest of her imperial fleet was forced to sit and wait for the rebel scum to make a wrong move.

Vader sensed they'd be coming soon to inspect what was left of Alderaan so he had their fleet ready to strike at any given moment as they hid in the shadows.

The area was set up perfectly.

The perfect trap.

Once Alora was up and dressed she found herself staring out her window in boredom.

But then in that moment of peace, she suddenly flew forward, a familiar feeling stirred at the pit of her stomach.

'Not this again.'

She had wondered when she returned from her search if she should've told Master Vader of what she had felt.

Yet Alora was scared that if he heard of her failure in controlling it, he'd call her weak and lower her rank and though it was only a possibility it was more than likely to happen. It was something Vader was known for.

When she was able to collect herself she got up and stepped away from the window. As she moved she glanced outside and immediately recognized a ship zooming past.

"Troopers prepare for attack in left port side."

Excitement then bubbled within Alora, her first real fight.

The young sith quickly threw on her black sleeved cloak and fastened her boots then she clasped her lightsaber onto her black belt.

Before leaving her room she slipped on her tight gloves and after pulled her hood over her head to block her face.

Alora grinned widely as she exited her room and headed down to the shipping dock.

Halfway to the dock she met her brother in the elevator two stop before their destination.

He stood with a big blaster pressed to his chest, a wide smile of his own stretching across his face.

"Ready?"

Kadon's hold on the blaster tightened as he gave a firm nod, "You know I am."

"Of course." His sister chuckled. "This is gonna be fun."

Their excitement was soon killed upon their arrival to the bay.

As the elevator doors opened there was nothing but an empty ship and sheer disappointment as the alarms echoed throughout the ship.

But there was the feeling.

It was stronger.

There had to be something going on there....

'Something'

Just as Alora tried to connect the dots she was interrupted by her brother's complaining.

"Damn it." He grumbled, pushing his blaster into his holster.

Out of reaction she opened her mouth to tease him but before she could she was silenced by a harsh push from someone running into her.

The armored body was a bit painful upon impact but she somehow managed to stay on her feet.

"Uh-apologies-uh-" The stormtrooper sounded anxious.

Kadon blocked the short trooper, his blaster now raised to the trooper's chest. "Who's your commanding officer?" 

"Transmission is failing, sir!" The man claimed, pointing up to the room above them.

His officer was eagerly signing him to come up.

The general ground his jaw as he thought for a brief second.

He finally unblocked the trooper's path but stalled him for a moment to give him a warning.

"You better pay attention to your surroundings or next time, I'll have you terminated, understand?"

"Uh-y-yes, sir." The trooper agreed with a quick nod as he hurried past the general.

"Its General Hux!" Hux shouted after him.

Alora rolled her eyes.

Her brother let out a growl as he turned round to his sister "You know our troopers are just as stupid as they fight. Ridiculous!"

Like a brick falling from the sky, realization hit her.

"Luke!"

Kadon's face fell into a look of confusion. "What?"

"That man wasn't a storm trooper!"

Alora glanced up to the now empty room above. "He was Luke Skywalker!"

{A/N}

Welllllll it's been a minute....been moving a lot and going through fun adult stuff sooooo. Not like I really had readers lol but aye I guess I'll continue on for the fun of it....I've got work at 10am and it's 2am. PASSION! Alright I can't make any promises but imma do my best so bare with me! I have a lot of chapter already written but need editing. This book I want as a real non canon novel so I'm gonna keep this going even if it takes years so the few who read keep notifs on!!! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! If you did feel free to comment and let me know! If not...do the same lol. Aight gotta sleep so night! Y'all come back now! 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 162 24
This story takes place between the sequel trilogy. You're part of the rebels . You've been living with them since you had been found in a destroyed v...
483K 9.9K 42
As the title suggests, these are Star Wars Preferences. The people I am doing are Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kylo Re...
188K 7K 51
❝ TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ❞ in which a toughened rebel commander finds hope in an annoyingly charming farm boy. ...
47.8K 1.2K 27
Obi-Wan Kenobi greatest Jedi of all time. Always followed the code and did what was best for the Jedi Order. But he had a secret. He fell in love...