SBI oneshots and ideas

Av Cuppppppp

A book about the SBI family oneshots. Requests are open and you can take any ideas in this book. Tag me in th... Mer

Intro
The Kid I Found in the Forest (Sbi-Tommy)
Shopping with the Kid I Found in the Woods (sbi-Tommy)
Fine then! (Techno, Tommy, Wilbur)
Hidden abilities (DSMP)
Desocvered abilities (DSMP)
Mine (Techno, Phil)
My fouhebe (SBI)
Cut Insanity (Dream, Niki, Awesomedude)
Sam Nook (Sam Nook and Tommy)
Why? (Tommy)
Hounted Cabin (SBI+Tubbo and Ranboo)
The Potato King (Technoblade)
Let Us Fly (SBI)
Look Over the Hill (Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Purpled)
Pain and Wings (SBI)
Cold with a Voice (SBI - Tommy)
Potions of Invisibility (Wilbur, Tommy)
Coradoors (SBI)
Fight for Them (SBI+Kristian)
Servant, Soldier, Poet, King (SBI)
A Stressful Night (SBI)
Double Life (Wilbur)
Mute (SBI Tubbo Ranboo Fundy)
Tick Tock (time)
When Pigs Die (Techno)
For the Pig
The Second Child (SBI-Techno+Tubbo)
Find Me a Home (SBI-Wilbur)
Apple (Phil, Techno, Time)
A Deathless Worth (Wilbur, Tommy, Dream, Sam)
Misfortune (wil, shlatt, Time)
Mother Life, death, and the Four Men (Time)
Wilbur the crow (Wil)
An Weekend Spent (SBI -Techno)
Out (SBI)
Witches and Wizards, (Tom, Wil, Tubbo)
The End (Wil, Phil)

Colors (SBI)

3.4K 44 26
Av Cuppppppp

Summery: The SBI meet the Colorza while preparing to run away.
Setting: a cabin in the woods.

Tw: :/ mention any if there is.
____________________________

It was dead night, no lights where on in the cottage. 3 teens slept in cottage beds given to them by the owners.

Philza, however, was wide awake. He seemingly just couldn't go to bed.

"Aaw is little ol' Greenza having trouble sleeping?" A boy, Redza cooed at the edge of the bed.

"Not now, I'm trying to sleep," Phil, or Greenza mumbled into his pillow.

"Oh come ooon mate, you and I both know it's useless. It's almost 5! Get up and get ready for the day." Redza paced the room dazed, having fallen victom to Phil's sleeping habits.

With a grumble Phil got up and ready for the day. "I hate you."

"Aw I hate you too!" Redza replied, "maybe if you'd get your sleeping schedule in line I wouldn't bug you as often."

"What do you think I'm trying to do?"

"Not fall asleep?" Redza tilted his head, a wide grin spreading across his face, sending shivers down Phil's spine.

It was true in a way, he didn't want to have to face the wrath of all the colorzas at once. They where sure to be mad at him for unknown reasons.

He was supposed to resemble hope for the others, but how could he when he barely had any of his own.

A bird locked in a cage of his creation, with the voices of the others.

There was Pinkza the charmer, Redza the devil, Blueza the quiet one, Yellowza the joyful, Purpleza the reserved one, Oringza the clingy, Blackza the dark one, Whiteza the friendly, and lastly, Greenza, or Philza, the calm one.

Philza, the calm and collective. The nice, caring, peaceful person.

This so called dad made his way to the kitchen where he cooked up some breakfast for the group.

Just simple eggs on toast will do for now, it's not like they would care. The group of 4 consists of only teens, 15 to 18, Phil being the oldest.

Phil herd a popping sound as he zones out, "your burning the eggs." An all to familiar voice piped up.

"Crap, thanks Dadza," Phil responded to Whiteza, the dad of the group.

Philza's POV

"You should get some rest, wouldn't want Redza or any other darkza taking over." He comented earning a nod turning off the oven and putting the eggs onto plates.

Bitch boy, worthless furry. Shi-

'That's enough Redza.'

Yea man let the sorry sap of a Colorza sleep.

He ain't even a furry, he just got some big wings on his back.

Ug fiine. He's still a furry.

I sat on the floor leaning against the cabinets, and took a nap.

"Phil wake up." A monotone voice nudged.

"Mmm what?" I asked groggily.

"Why are you sleeping on the kitchen floor?"

I snap awake and look around. Noticing the kitchen cabinets and Techno, I shrug, "I guess I just passed out."

He helped me up, turned towards the eggs and grabbed a plate.

"The eggs are still somewhat warm, though not for long." He commented.

Nodding I grabbed a plate and sat next to him on the island.

"Had a nice sleep?" I ask.

"Yea, slept 4 hours, you don't seem like you've slept much though."

"What, I was tired and the floor looked comfortable." I retorted jokingly.

"Whatever you say Phil."

"Anyways when are we getting kicked out?"

"We're leaving in 2 days, you might want to pack your stuff." I say almost halfway done with the eggs.

"Alright," he says stretching, getting up to put his finished plat away.

I sigh finishing up as well, doing the dishes before plopping on the couch.

"They're eggs are cold" Techno comments.

"Well sucks to suck should've woken up earlier." I reply. "Not making another batch."

I drift off to sleep at the sound of footsteps in the hall.

What awaits Tommy and Wilbur in the living room is Techno reading a book and Philza passed out on the couch, in a position only Wilbur sleeps in when he sleeps on the couch.

"Is the food still warm?" Tommy asks well more demands.

"No" techno states.

"Aaw"

"In the words of our dear old past out man, 'sucks to suck!'" Techno exclaimed jumping off the chair he was sitting on to jump Tommy.

"What the fuck?!" Tommy yells running back into the hallway, Wilbur stands there awkwardly.

He shrugs and walks into the kitchen, dumping the eggs into the trash opting for cereal.

When he finished he put the dishes away mumbling about how he would deal with it later. Right now he has to deal with a ongoing chase in the backyard.

In the front the two run around, one with murder in his eyes and the other scared for his life.

"Hey Tommy I thought you where as hungry as hell!" Wilbur screamed from the porch.

Looking back Tommy sprinted to the porch, running inside and nearly smashing into a wall.

Wilbur nearly bursts out laughing but managed loud snickers, Tommy glared at him, walking into the kitchen.

"Yo, Wil, you said there was food!" Tommy yelled.

"Stop being lazy and get some yourself!" Wilbur yelled back.

"Fuck you big man." Tommy yelled earning a snicker from Wilbur and Techno.

Let's check on Philza for a sec.

Phil's dream was filled with colors. A white canvas littered with furniture. The colors in the dream being the men in the room. 9 color coded men to be frank.

This is the Colorza mind space, where they could meet up and regroup.

They all have they're own separate lives, but always return here when asleep.

It doesn't help that they can talk and teleport to each other in the real world.

They talk about what's going on in there life, it's more like a get together when they sleep then anything else.

Some aren't here, like Redza, Blueza, pinkza, and Purplza.

Redza tries to stay up as much as possible to try to avoid us and Blueza is ether to scared or is working overtime. The rest just don't like taking naps.

Philza's POV

"Hey Phil, how's the adopted kids?" Blackza asked with a smirk.

"They aren't my kids. We are the same age!" I argue, "but they're doing fine."

"Not my kids my ass, they stole Whileza's nickname." Orangeza inquired.

"That can't be helped." He shot back.

"Anyways Dadza, how is the orphanage going? I've herd some kids got adopted last week." I say trying to move the attention onto someone else.

"Oh yea! 4 kids went on a little trip last week, they should be back in a day or two."

That's great! Are they having fun?" Orangeza asked curious.

"Oh yea lots of fun, though I don't know all the details." He explained.

"Sounds nice." I say.

Now you might be wondering, that sounds a lot like you and the others. Well let me explain.

Yes, those 4 are us, we 'are' orphans. Well where orphans. We don't like the system the orphanage set down for us so we decided to run away.

The cabin is just to get away, when we have to leave we plan on hiking through the mountains and hiding out there for awhile.

Why dose Dadza not recognize me? We see each other differently when we teleport and go into the colorspace.

Example, Whiteza here has white hair, pale skin and brown eyes, while in the real world he is a beige skin, green eyes and black hair 23 year old named Charlie.

I know this cause our story's line add up. They even act the same and Charlie jump randomly for no reason.

I know who he is but he doesn't know who I am I made that true.

"I'm goona head out, see you guys tonight." I shout waving my goodbyes.

I nearly fall off the couch when I wake up.

"Yoo phil's awake!" Tommy shouted from the chair.

"Had a nice nap?" Wilbur asked looking at his busted phone, "it's almost 1pm" he chose to sit on the floor legs crossed.

"Yea, but now that I'm up I'll go pack up. Tomorrow do you want to pack the kitchen and living room?"

The three groan, the two rooms are a bit of a mess kudos to Tommy.

I get up and stretch, heading to my room where two backpacks lay in the corner.

I pick the two bags up and lay them on my bed.

I don't have much, some cloths which I stuff into one bag and strip the bed of its blanket. I zip up the bag and plop it back in the corner.

Next I place a hand sized plastic heart in the next bag. Along with a pocketknife and some cords. I stuff my laptop in the big pocket along with a  small dragon head.

In the drawer I grab two flashlights and a lighter. It was originally Wilburs until I took it away from him. I put them in the side pocket.

Finally after an hour I finished. I dumped myself onto the bed my bucket hat falling on the floor.

"Phil? You ok?" Techno asked from the other room.

"Yea I'm fine" I replied. What a chaotic day today. I fell asleep twice and packed up my room.

Checking the time I grumbled, it was 6, I need to make dinner.

Wilbur can't cook to save his life and Tommy is to young to cook anything other ramen or Mac n cheese. Techno can cook just fine but often forgets to.

I sit up and head to the kitchen. What's easy enough? I look in the cabinets, deciding on some spaghetti is good enough.

I start preparing, adding water to the pot and putting the noodles in the pot.

A few minutes later the noodles finish cooking.

I dump them onto three plates. Grabbing butter and pepper I add those to the noodles.

"Hey guys, dinners ready." I half shout grabbing a plate and walk to the dining room.

The others come in one after the other with there food and drinks.

We ate, nothing came out of it. When we finished we watched a movie in the living room.

I herd the familiar side popping sound, turning around to see none other then Blueza.

Blueza also known as Articza, rarely shows his face around us. I was surprised to see him, but I think I masked it well.

"Yoo Phil, who's that behind you?" Tommy asked pointing to Articza. I only needed to turn around for a second to realise what they meant.

Articza jumped and popped onto of there. Lucky him.

My eyes dilated in surprise, "you can see him?"

"Umm well not anymore, he left?" Tommy confusingly mentioned, "you know who he is man?"

"Um yea. That's Blueza. He's a friend of mine." I say trying to be nonchalant about it.

"And how'd he appear in the living room?" Wilbur asked.

I sigh, "he's one of like 8 people who can do that."

"What do you mean?" Wilbur asked tilting his head.

Another pop was herd, this time Dadza appearing.

The 3 jumped not being used to people teleporting in and out.

"Greenza I herd what happened! Is it true?"

"Yes Whiteza," I mumble gesturing to the startled and confused kids on the couch.

He chuckled, "well hello! My name is Dadza, formally called Whiteza, it's a pleasure to finally meet you all."

"Hello I'm Wilbur." Wilbur introduced.

"Yo, I'm Tommyinnit." Tommy screamed, "move you're blocking the tv."

"Technoblade,"

"Wait a minute, Phil's Dadza!" Tommy screeched.

"He did have it first Tommy." Phil mumble.

Redza pops in making the kids jump. He looked around puzzled, "Am I intruding upon something?"

"No Redza, you're fine." Dadza groaned.

"Aaw," he sat down, tail swaying side to side. "This must be Tommy right Philza?" Redza motioned to the one in question.

Phil nodded, mumbling about mood killer.

Tommy's face brightened as he jumped up screaming, "Killza!"

The the Colorza's looked at him confused before Whiteza and Philza started laughing. Redza looking quite annoyed got up and sat next to Phil on the opposite end of the couch.

"Loud much!" He stated.

"Says the guy who sells drugs for a living." Dadza mentioned.

Killza glared at the white fool, warning him to stop.

Techno looked at the five, clearly wanting to leave. Maybe he'll pack up the kitchen.

Wilbur noticing his discomfort got up and lead him to the kitchen to start packing.

Before Dadza got any ideas of who they really are Philza told them to leave saying, "I think it's time for you to leave, wouldn't want people worrying where you are."

Redza scoffed mumbling about how the police already wonders where he is as he pops out, Whiteza fallowing soon after with a wave.

"They where cool!" Tommy yelled.

"Yea, well we need to finish packing everything up. You did your room already right?"

Tommy sighed remembering what they planned to do today, "yea my rooms packed."

"Good," Phil left for the kitchen to get two duffle bags to stuff whatever's in the living room with Tommy's help.
____________________________

Sorry it took awhile to update. I might make more oneshots of this universe so watch out for those. :)
2209

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.3K 18
(𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃𝑌 𝐵𝑂𝐼𝑆 𝐼𝑁𝐶) _𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 (sbi + nb!reader) (...
86K 1.8K 58
When I say SBI I really just mean Neapolitan brother (AKA Wilbur,Tommy,and Techno) one-shots- Phil is included though! Just it's not really centere...
3.3K 57 36
Join the reader with their family, the SBI, as they live their lives together in the 21st century through oneshots and series. Gender Neutral Reader...
3.9K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...